GLORY TO GOD......ST. JOHN LEAPT IN THE WOMB

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Roe v wade, instituted in JAN 22, 1973

Repealed on june 24, 2022..THAT'S 48.5 YEARS AGO, THAT'S SOMEWHERE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF 63,000,000 MILLION DEAD CHILDREN, KILLED IN UTERO IN THIS COUNTY IN THAT TIME FRAME. pERHAPS BY THE JUBILEE YEAR, OUR CHILDREN WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LIFE RESTORED TO THEM.
they still have 1.5 years to finish that work.

The feast day of St. John the Baptist.

The Baptist LEAPT IN HIS MOTHER’S WOMB, at the visitation of the woman Mary, with the infant Jesus in her womb.

What more fitting to proclaim that the people of each region should decide this, then the day a fetus rejoiced in another fEtus. Both still in the womb, both sentient.

Malachi had prophesied what his mission, John’s mission, would be:

to turn the hearts of parents to their children and the hearts of children to their parents before the coming of the great Day of the Lord.

John through his preaching and the water of his baptism, turned the hearts of rebellious humanity to the saving wisdom of God.
How? By his urgent summons to repentance, John would “prepare a people fit for the Lord” (Luke 1:17), ready to receive God’s forgiveness in their Savior, Jesus Christ.

What better day to deliver back to the people the idea that life may begin in the womb, and that they all need to think about this,
Than on this day. The day, the baby st. john first leapt for joy, in the presence of God.

when God gives a promise, He keeps it.

"when my people, who are called by MY name, humble themselves, repent of their sins, and seek My face, then I shall heal their land."

apparently the remnant did repent, and the healing has now begun.

GLORY BE TO GOD.

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
Don't forget Friday, June 24th (the day of the end of roe) is the feast day of the Sacred Heart of Jesus. I don't think that it was a coincidence seeings how we have several Catholics on the Supreme Court. I jumped for joy for our Lord when Liz reminded us of that. Wouldn't it have been cool for all the church bells to ring across the nation. I was half expecting that to happen in DC, surely there are Catholic churches in DC.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

The Nativity of John the Baptist (or Birth of John the Baptist, or Nativity of the Forerunner, or colloquially Johnmasor St. John's Day (in German) Johannistag) is a Christian feast day celebrating the birth of John the Baptist. It is observed annually on 24 June. The Nativity of John the Baptist is a high-ranking liturgical feast, kept in the Roman Catholic, Anglican, Eastern Orthodox and Lutheran churches. The sole biblical account of the birth of John the Baptist comes from the Gospel of Luke.
The feast day of St. John the Baptist.

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
Roe v wade, instituted in JAN 22, 1973
Repealed on june 24, 2022..THAT'S 48.5 YEARS AGO, THAT'S SOMEWHERE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF 63,000,000 MILLION DEAD CHILDREN, KILLED IN UTERO
GLORY BE TO GOD?
What am I missing here?
48.5 years and 63 million dead children?
That carnage over sooo many years are what it took for god to wake up and do something?
And you want me to proclaim "GLORY BE TO GOD"?
Please do a tap dance in illogical uncritical thinking along with a hefty dose of delusional belief to explain that.
If this how my "Loving Father" works, I ask that She leave me alone forever. With friends like that I don't need enemies.

Dianemaria

Jan 7, 2021
What am I missing here?
That carnage over sooo many years are what it took for god to wake up and do something?
Please do a tap dance in illogical uncritical thinking along with a hefty dose of delusional belief to explain that.
If this how my "Loving Father" works, I ask that She leave me alone forever. With friends like that I don't need enemies.
The Lord gave us free will so we could love him freely and not by law . . . . "on earth as it is in heaven."

We praise the Lord for opening up the minds and hearts of the people to bring about the will of God.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
What am I missing here?
God often gets the credit, or blame, for things He probably didn't interfere with.

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
The Lord gave us free will so we could love him freely and not by law . . . . "on earth as it is in heaven."

We praise the Lord for opening up the minds and hearts of the people to bring about the will of God.
He gave us "free will" to do exactly as he says or spend Eternity burning in Hell. How you buy into a twisted version, a coercive version of "free will" where there is nothing free about it is beyond me.
BTW, you totally avoided the question of a Loving Father who seems to be suffering from cognitive decline like Biden to wake up after nearly 50 years and the deaths of 63 million innocent babies before reading the Cheat Sheet the Press Corp. gave him to say, "Roe overturned".
A Dollar Short and a Day Late

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
God often gets the credit, or blame, for things He probably didn't interfere with.
Whoa Cowboy! First I'm told God has a Plan, then I'm told there are things He didn't interfere with. In this world it's called PPP (piss poor planning)
So He didn't chose to interfere with the painful horrible murder of fetuses for nearly 50 years...oh, He was away on vacation.
Question to you: is God Omniscient? Omnipotent?
If your answers are yes and yes, then God has no excuses...except maybe He really doesn't care or is getting ready to wipe all of Mankind out again....wait, that would mean God makes mistakes...ouch, my head hurts.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
What am I missing here?

the glory be to God follows the statement that the remnant must have repented.

God's promise is to heal a land if HIS people repent. Giving Roe v. wade the boot is the first step in healing the land of baby killing.

this is what happens when folks read too fast. The glory is that healing is in HIS wings. Even though we may never stop some from insisting on killing this way, at least we are getting the world to take a closer look at all this caarnage,

and THAT, dear doubter, is a win-win, AND a Glory to God.

I think praising God for this, even though we know some are angry now, is needful because folks do not repent unless they examine their actions.
"may their sin be ever before them", as it was for David, why? Because having no relief from the truth that he had murdered, is what David to a full repentance....so even that was God's mercy towards him. Yes, a child even died to teach this to David, but in the end, what kind of a leader would he have been if he had continued to get away with murder? Not a good one.

I pray the sin be ever before all nations until the men and women grow up and face what this is, and repent before God.
The fields are white unto harvest, the workers are few, pray for workers for the harvest.

Last edited:

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
"If his people repent."
Wouldn't it be nice if for once, just once, not on paper written in ink, but in real life, in real time....
He would at the death of the very first innocent fetus at the hands of the murdering abortionists either send an Avenging Angel or appear himself to NOT allow one more baby to be slaughtered?
No, he does not do this. He waits 50 years while millions are killed.
I ask you, what kind of a God puts a ludicrous condition "repent" on the lives of babies to be saved.
But, I fully expect you will do the usual tap dance, the verbal tai chi, around this with the same old worthless platitudes that mean nothing to the millions who suffered and died.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
If God created a perfect being the Archangel Lucifer how could that perfect being rebel against God?

If that being did rebel, then God did not create a perfect being.
That means that God is not perfect and omniscient as -
A perfect God could not create imperfection

An omniscient God would have known that what was being created would rebel against him.

So, either God is not perfect and omniscient , which undermines all of Christian teaching

OR

PERHAPS THE OBVIOUS
the most logical explanation
It’s all a made up story

Christians claim that God is so powerful and mighty.
That he created the entire universe, how on earth did God manage to screw up so badly with one Archangel?

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
If God created a perfect being the Archangel Lucifer how could that perfect being rebel against God?

If that being did rebel, then God did not create a perfect being.
That means that God is not perfect and omniscient as -
A perfect God could not create imperfection

An omniscient God would have known that what was being created would rebel against him.

So, either God is not perfect and omniscient , which undermines all of Christian teaching

OR

PERHAPS THE OBVIOUS
the most logical explanation
It’s all a made up story

Christians claim that God is so powerful and mighty.
That he created the entire universe, how on earth did God manage to screw up so badly with one Archangel?

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
  • “Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent.​

Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?”

Epicurus​

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
Thank you for that.
I have some authority on psychedelics having spent a good deal of time exploring that topic back in the '60's.
To make a looong story short....
1st Trip was glorious, stars falling from the night sky upon me; I felt them; I heard them speaking to me. Later that night I'm running up to people on the street, "Don't you see!!! It's Love!!!"
2nd, 3rd....nth trips became increasingly...ahh, disturbing, never replicating that transcendental first trip.
One LSD morning I'm staring at myself in the mirror, suddenly I'm falling into my eyes swept along deep into my own brain. Here I see lysergic acid diethylamide interacting with my brain cells, synapses, glial cells, etc.
An epiphany, this is not a spiritual transcendent transport drug, it is simply a drug disrupting the normal functioning of my brain.
I will post a follow up to what may have actually been a true transcendental experience.

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022

My Transcendental Experience?​

Under a star filled night I stood in qigong meditation when suddenly I was part of, for the briefest of moments….everything; and all I could do was burst out laughing.
Words fail miserably; there are no words, but I’ll try.
I remember light, an orange glow.
The sheer immensity, a grandeur that defies description was….what….Reality or a Cosmic Joke?
Later I thought about this, was this in fact a true spiritual transcendental experience or was it a LSD flashback going back to the 60’s; or was it what Ebenezer Scrooge said to the ghost of his late business partner Jacob Marley "You may be an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato”.
Others have had very similar experiences to mine.

Here is one:
Alan Lightman received his Ph.D. in physics from the California Institute of Technology. After a number of years working as a theoretical astrophysicist specializing in black holes and high-energy processes, he scored an international bestseller with his novel Einstein’s Dreams. Increasingly concentrating on writing, he moved from Harvard to MIT, where he became the first professor to be jointly appointed in the sciences and the humanities. He later was made the John Burchard Professor of Humanities at MIT, which he has subsequently stepped down from to devote more time to writing. He is the recipient of numerous awards, including the Gemant Award from the American Institute of Physics.

I was coming back to the island in my boat when night, after midnight. It was very quiet and it was a dark sky, and I decided that I would turn off the engine of the boat, and it got even quieter. And then I turned off the running lights and it got even darker. And I lay down in the boat and just looked up at the sky. And with all of those wonderful sharp stars up there, and I felt like I was falling into infinity. I felt like I had lost all sense of my body or time or space, and I was just part of the cosmos. I felt a connection to something much larger than myself, and I felt that the infinite expanse of time before I was born, and the infinite expanse of time after I will be dead, all of that seemed compressed to a dot. It was a totally amazing experience and I’m sure that you and other people have had experiences like that.

Reactions: ZenRoman

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
"If his people repent."
Wouldn't it be nice if for once, just once, not on paper written in ink, but in real life, in real time....
He would at the death of the very first innocent fetus at the hands of the murdering abortionists either send an Avenging Angel or appear himself to NOT allow one more baby to be slaughtered?
No, he does not do this. He waits 50 years while millions are killed.
I ask you, what kind of a God puts a ludicrous condition "repent" on the lives of babies to be saved.
But, I fully expect you will do the usual tap dance, the verbal tai chi, around this with the same old worthless platitudes that mean nothing to the millions who suffered and died.
God never forces anyone to repent
He simply shows them truth
Allows them to live withing the lies or the truth,
If they love truth, they will come to Him, and realize He is truth
if they do not, they will live within their lies because they love their sin.

the world then suffers because of the ripple effects of those that sin.

Never blame God for what flawed humans do, they do it purely on their own in defiance of God, Truth, and all that is holy. They do it, because "sin has pleasure for a season".

if God came down and fized everything, we would be nothing more than cattle, no mind no free will, no choices between integrity and none.

I do not expect you to understand this, since haters and blamers of God never do understand it.

However, nevertheless, His promise was to heal a land if the people called by His name would repent.
Many of us did, with prayers and fasting, etc.

You can not stop a move of God, and God is not lax in fulfilling His promises. Even though very old and sick I managed a few days of fasting, NOT because I am so religious, but because it was put squarely upon my heart that the Lord will only change a nation if the few who do know Him take His commands and promises seriously.

Since America is where all this child murder started, americans are who most needed to repent.

and, like it or not, folks will be returning to faith, and are in droves waking up to the reality of the Lord God and of the soon return of Jesus.

We are excited these things are happening and rejoicing in them.
And, it's a sad soul who is angry with God for not reducing us to puppets, treating us like idiots and the like.

He has offered us eternity with Him, as a gift, for the simple act of acknowledging Him. He has offered us a new birth, of an awesome thing called His Holy Spirit, and He has offered us fellowship, to hear His voice, and to Know Him, as we are known. Only a fool turns down that kind of a gift.

the knowledge of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
the fool, has said in his heart there is no God.

the fact that a person does not know or understand much about God, does not change the fact that He is all He says He is. He has chosen to not interfere in our lives, or force us, because He wanted what we all want, genuine love, not forced. Also, who can one respect is all is controlled. Where would will, thought or decision ever come in.
the idea that sacrifice, yes and pain, and suffering all have their part is not new.
After all, how would one ever know what joy was, without sorrow.

So instead of asking what kind of God....
maybe you should read the gospels,
and then ask...what kind of man.
what kind of man turns down the Love of his Creator?
what kind of man can stare into eternity all night, and not wonder what comes after death?
No number of epiphanies will ever compare to one moment in the Saviors presence, I can assure you of that.

I was once headed for MIT, but changed my mind.
Decised upon a psych major rather than math,
but I can tell you there were plenty of trips in LA, and we all took them.

Nothing, and I do mean nothing, compares to the Lord.
No drug, and no experience compares or ever could.
Yet I can not tell an unbeleiver of these things because, it would be asking too much to have you beleive me.

all I can say is, say a simple prayer, God, if you are real please show me that. If Jesus is who He said He was, please show me that.
ANy sincere prayer, by ANYONE, will be answered.

I was once like you, in total unbelief, and I had the same arguments. But knowing there is a universe did not answer where I would go....and the idea of ceasing to exist....is not only so sad....but ultimately NOT true.
I have experience death 3 times, and been brought back, sent back. Each time, I was shown more, and each time, my understanding deepened, and my conviction that nobody dies, ever. Your body is lain down, your consciousness goes on. The only thing to be determined is where you will be spending it.

Last edited:

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022

Never blame God for what flawed humans do, they do it purely on their own in defiance of God, Truth, and all that is holy. They do it, because "sin has pleasure for a season".

if God came down and fized everything, we would be nothing more than cattle, no mind no free will, no choices between integrity and none.

I do not expect you to understand this, since haters and blamers of God never do understand it.

However, nevertheless, His promise was to heal a land if the people called by His name would repent.

You can not stop a move of God, and God is not lax in fulfilling His promises. Even though very old and sick I managed a few days of fasting, NOT because I am so religious, but because it was put squarely upon my heart that the Lord will only change a nation if the few who do know Him take His commands and promises seriously.

Since America is where all this child murder started, americans are who most needed to repent.

and, like it or not, folks will be returning to faith, and are in droves waking up to the reality of the Lord God and of the soon return of Jesus.

And, it's a sad soul who is angry with God for not reducing us to puppets, treating us like idiots and the like.

He has offered us eternity with Him, as a gift, for the simple act of acknowledging Him. He has offered us a new birth, of an awesome thing called His Holy Spirit, and He has offered us fellowship, to hear His voice, and to Know Him, as we are known. Only a fool turns down that kind of a gift.

First, I will defend your right to your beliefs and religion; however, I do not share them. And the reason I do not is because I've spent 77 years seeking God and the answer I always get is, "This number is out of service." Oh, there is one religion that I can not support, it is archaic and brutal - Islam.
So as I said, you are entitled to your beliefs and thank God we still live in a country where I can chose to not believe.
I beg to differ with "God never forces anyone to repent".
God very clearly says, "You do it my way, or it's the Highway to Hell".
Hmm....sounds like a choice or coercion?
"God shows the truth...", again, I beg to differ. He obviously did not show the truth to the abortionists, the women getting the abortions, or the politicians supporting abortion. Well, let me clear that up...he showed the truth 50 years late and 43 million dead babies. Oh my, how powerful and wonderoud the Lord...nah.
The kind of man who turns down the "Love of his Creator" is a man who questions that "Love"; a love that allows for the slaughter of millions of innocents to gone on year after year. A "Loving" Creator would have put a stop to it on day 1 with the abortionists seized by Archangels and cast into Hell.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

the fool, has said in his heart there is no God.

the fact that a person does not know or understand much about God, does not change the fact that He is all He says He is. He has chosen to not interfere in our lives, or force us, because He wanted what we all want, genuine love, not forced. Also, who can one respect is all is controlled. Where would will, thought or decision ever come in.
the idea that sacrifice, yes and pain, and suffering all have their part is not new.
After all, how would one ever know what joy was, without sorrow.

what kind of man can stare into eternity all night, and not wonder what comes after death?
No number of epiphanies will ever compare to one moment in the Saviors presence, I can assure you of that.

I was once headed for MIT, but changed my mind.
Decised upon a psych major rather than math,
but I can tell you there were plenty of trips in LA, and we all took them.

Nothing, and I do mean nothing, compares to the Lord.
No drug, and no experience compares or ever could.
Yet I can not tell an unbeleiver of these things because, it would be asking too much to have you beleive me.

all I can say is, say a simple prayer, God, if you are real please show me that. If Jesus is who He said He was, please show me that.
ANy sincere prayer, by ANYONE, will be answered.

I was once like you, in total unbelief, and I had the same arguments. But knowing there is a universe did not answer where I would go....and the idea of ceasing to exist....is not only so sad....but ultimately NOT true.
I have experience death 3 times, and been brought back, sent back. Each time, I was shown more, and each time, my understanding deepened, and my conviction that nobody dies, ever. Your body is lain down, your consciousness goes on. The only thing to be determined is where you will be spending it.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat