GIVING A PROPER THANKS......IDEAS FOR DISCOURSE

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Jesus said, "if you will ask ANYTHING in MY name, BELIEVING, than you shall have it."
settle this, when you pray, do you TRULY believe HE HEARS, and WILL answer?
then PRAY, ONLY , when You settle this, YES LORD< YOU DO HEAR.

think it thru.....one guy changed an entire agency to stop protecting people, but put profit from vaccines, billions, ahead of human beings.
one guy, decided to kill millions of his own people (MAO)
their crime, knowing too much, becoming educated and not agreeing with him 100%
And we have MAO on our shores, pulling strings, to depopulate and make us fear, and obey all of them
and then watch our children drop like flies?
Did the fact that this man can not call it gain of function...and spent all night coming up with a new name for it P something, not tell us something?
He wrote, we must come up with something that China will approve?
WHO is this guy?
Maybe the advance man for the antiChrist....right Billy? Right XI?
right Barry?
Your little man.
Even Melinda couldn't take it anymore. wonder how Michele is doing?
Normally, people of faith do not retaliate, but there are exceptions to this, there are limits. How many must die before America wakes up?
Put Nazi's in government this is what it looks like....right Nan..you phony @#@666 hag..

SOLUTIONS:

Spend an hour with the Lord, call out for each one you know by name to have their eyes opened, and their ears unplugged....for this is the only path back from anarchy.......now that we see the iceberg in front of us the only question is, can the ship still turn away in time?

the answer, only is THE TINY RUDDER
WHICH IS THE PRAYING AND BELIEVING CHURCH, DOES AS THE LORD INSTRUCTED.

if the rudder prays the ship will turn.
if the remnant strEtches itself it can cover the hole in the garment...
FUNNY HOW ONE CAN STRETCH A REMNANT

we must stretch ourselves NOW....with earnest intercession.
It is not up to JB or to TF or any of the frogs....it is up to blood bought believers.

we get worn out by the snake/devils when we do not praise, worship and remember who HE is....remember your promise oh Lord !!

2Ch 7:14If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat