GET THIS TOO BANNON NOW!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

BlainerG

Feb 17, 2021
Military Industrial Complex controls CDC and bio weapon creation, Fort Dietrich, Galveston, South Carolina, Wuhan - is #Fauci tool used to do bidding of Military
Does the MIC pull the strings of the CIA, FBI, DOJ - an overhaul is required of those at the top - get Natalie Winters on that investigation - but keep her safe

Reactions: betsycrowley

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Reactions: mizcrackhead

AlinskyHunter

May 28, 2021
Military Industrial Complex controls CDC and bio weapon creation, Fort Dietrich, Galveston, South Carolina, Wuhan - is #Fauci tool used to do bidding of Military
Does the MIC pull the strings of the CIA, FBI, DOJ - an overhaul is required of those at the top - get Natalie Winters on that investigation - but keep her safe
Project Ocean Spray, Project 112, Project SHAM are all very real....so are the fatal results for each. Thx fanofbannon for lighting this up!!

Gary Lee

May 31, 2021
President Esienhour Warned us in his farewell address:

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I know people who planned financially on the end of the world happening decades ago. Didn’t work out, life goes on.

I also know people who planned financially for Y2K saying:
Be prepared for the worst, and hope for the best.
Worked out well.

On the topic of the Military Industrial Complex, isn’t it ironic that the tax money we give is eventually used against us?

Soros funded judges, DARPA, HARPA, CIA election meddling, Federal Debt and Wuhan Lab… just to name a few weapons we made which are now pointed at us. What did Jesus say to Peter? “Those who take up the sword….

Last edited:
Reactions: AngellicAngela

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I know people who planned financially on the end of the world happening decades ago. Didn’t work out, life goes on.

I also know people who planned financially for Y2K saying:
Be prepared for the worst, and hope for the best.
Worked out well.

On the topic of the Military Industrial Complex, isn’t it ironic that the tax money we give is eventually used against us?

Soros funded judges, DARPA, HARPA, CIA election meddling, Federal Debt and Wuhan Lab… just to name a few weapons we made which are now pointed at us. What did Jesus say to Peter? “Those who take up the sword….
The person I quoted is confusing faith with fact. A belief is not a fact. An opinion is not a fact. We deal in facts in the War Room. I see a lot of dumb predictions. Predictions are for losers. Life is for living.

He isn't saying "Be prepared" like the boy scouts. He is saying with certainty "the world will end" as though he can see the future, which no one can do. He is saying "we are all going to die." And I say that's bullshit. It makes people feel bad. And it's more than a little suicidal. I want people to live and enjoy life, no matter what your age, no matter what your circumstances.

If I were a betting man, I would put money on my belief that the world won't end this year, or next year, or next year...

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
An interesting quote from Robert Louis Stevenson: Share you courage with others, keep your fears to yourself.

I guess we all know the poem by Kipling which advises us to keep a cool head while everyone else is losing theirs.

I really think this is neither the place nor the time for "we are going to die, so get right with God". That helps no one. You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat