GEORGIA NEWS TOPPER - RAFFENSBERGER

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
This is so upsetting to me that I hesitated sharing it. BUT THE TRUTH OF THIS IS HORRIBLE.
WE NEED THE TRUTH OUT THERE.

I am calling BS to the death threat claims. Any and all with a brain would contact the police or FBI immediately, especially a career politician. In my opinion, all this article is, is a HR /PR maneuver to discredit and discount all of the evidence of voter fraud that will be found during a forensic audit. “They” will claim that the evidence was “planted” and they are just the poor innocent victims of Trump supporters.
This is the launch of their defense strategy.

Last edited:

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
This is so upsetting to me that I hesitated sharing it. BUT THE TRUTH OF THIS IS HORRIBLE.

I am calling BS to the death threat claims. Any and all with a brain would contact the police or FBI immediately, especially a career politician. In my opinion, all this article is, is a HR /PR maneuver to discredit and discount all of the evidence of voter fraud that will be found during a forensic audit. “They” will claim that the evidence was “planted” and they are just the poor innocent victims of Trump supportThe pre

Why do you assume it's the truth?
Death threats should be reported to the police.
Rumors of death threats and rumors of those making death threats might be actionable, I don't know if Reuters is teasing a lawsuit but someone needs to calm the most fun expletive down.

Reactions: Susan M and tj3250

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021

Why do you assume it's the truth?
Death threats should be reported to the police.
Rumors of death threats and rumors of those making death threats might be actionable, I don't know if Reuters is teasing a lawsuit but someone needs to calm the most fun expletive down.
IT IS ALL LIES! That is what upsets me . 1/2 of our country will believe it.
Hi UC
This looks like they're preparing to lay some groundwork here for derailing the GA audit. I would say we should send this to Atlanta Star MPHealey, John Frederick's and Raheem. Look at this about ownership of Reuters.

WHOW OWNS REUTERS?​

May 9, 2017 • 47 Likes • 25 Comments

Rachel Lakhi

Rachel LakhiFollow

Educator,Self Employed,Properties​

Reuters and Associated Press 100% Owned By Zionist Rothschild: History Of The House Of The Rothschild

The House of Zionist Rothschild bought Reuters news service in the 1800's. Within the last 20 years, Reuters bought the Associated Press. Now the Elite own the two largest wire services in the world, where most newspapers get their news. The Rothschilds have control of all three U.S. Networks, plus other aspects of the recording and mass media industry according to research by Eustice Mullins in his book 'Who Owns the TV Networks'.

"Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them." - Protocol 12:4 The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

"In 1913 Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is FORMED TO SLANDER ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS OR CHALLENGES THE ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD GLOBAL CONSPIRACY AS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC."

Last edited:
Reactions: Popsinpa60

karmasahn

Feb 17, 2021
Virginia
IT IS ALL LIES! That is what upsets me . 1/2 of our country will believe it.
Hi UC
This looks like they're preparing to lay some groundwork here for derailing the GA audit. I would say we should send this to Atlanta Star MPHealey, John Frederick's and Raheem. Look at this about ownership of Reuters.

WHOW OWNS REUTERS?​

May 9, 2017 • 47 Likes • 25 Comments

Rachel Lakhi

Rachel LakhiFollow

Educator,Self Employed,Properties​

Reuters and Associated Press 100% Owned By Zionist Rothschild: History Of The House Of The Rothschild

The House of Zionist Rothschild bought Reuters news service in the 1800's. Within the last 20 years, Reuters bought the Associated Press. Now the Elite own the two largest wire services in the world, where most newspapers get their news. The Rothschilds have control of all three U.S. Networks, plus other aspects of the recording and mass media industry according to research by Eustice Mullins in his book 'Who Owns the TV Networks'.

"Not a single announcement will reach the public without our control. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them." - Protocol 12:4 The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

"In 1913 Jacob Schiff sets up the Anti Defamation League (ADL) in the United States. This organisation is FORMED TO SLANDER ANYONE WHO QUESTIONS OR CHALLENGES THE ZIONIST ROTHSCHILD GLOBAL CONSPIRACY AS BEING ANTI-SEMITIC."
Are you blaming the Jews for that Reuters article? Seriously?

amsmith757

Dec 24, 2020
VA

The thing is. How do we know this wasn't sent by someone in our Gov't or intelligence group? We don't, we're supposed to believe everything they tell us. Sorry I'm not buying it.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

i nope we had not regressed to the point we cant tell ourselves from the leftist's
but coming from Reuters i can envision a false flag here - wouldn't put it past Raffensperger sending the text himself from a burner phone - as a diversion - if not himself -he knew of it - then conveniently leaked to Reuters - if a deplorable stop now - but i remain hesitant believing what i'm suppose to believe - you can thank the left the swamp and the fake news for that

UniqueCritique

Jan 28, 2021
I am doing a poor job of expressing myself on this post.
I came across this piece that REUTERS is calling an INVESTIGATION. Opinions were given as news. Assumptions and accusations were made without fact-checking. Until audits are completed it is premature to claim a person is not telling the truth of what happened. I guess I would say it is filled with name-calling. Some incidents have already been debunked as described. Intent and future consequences are treated as if things had already occurred. My opinion is that this is NOT an investigation but an EDITORIAL. Or a story.
My concern is the clear intent to SLANDER persons not of their same mindset as written. Their goal is to control what people hear and see. To me religion & race are not a factor; only the goal of total control through SLANDER
is significant. Seeing the acquisitions, it seems their goal is progressing nicely for them.

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
How many hundreds or thousands of death threats were aimed at Republican elected officials in 2020?

Does the FBI know? Do they care?

Didn’t a man just die after receiving serious death threats… who was a conservative asking questions?

It’s all wagging the dog

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Death Threats!? That's what overturning that B.S. Election is for!😜
Kind of like committing the crimes of the millenniums and calling your victims 'Domestic Terrorists!' (Those people can have 'World Class' gall, STILL!😲)

Last edited:

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
i nope we had not regressed to the point we cant tell ourselves from the leftist's
but coming from Reuters i can envision a false flag here - wouldn't put it past Raffensperger sending the text himself from a burner phone - as a diversion - if not himself -he knew of it - then conveniently leaked to Reuters - if a deplorable stop now - but i remain hesitant believing what i'm suppose to believe - you can thank the left the swamp and the fake news for that
speaking of Raff - latest news is he has opened up a new investigation in Ga's missing absentee ballot transfer forms in Fulton Co. this being his 4th county being investigated now -interesting quote from Breitbart - my take i believe as usual just for show on Raff's part

Out of 159 counties in the state, only four are now under investigation by the Secretary of State’s office for violation of the State Election Board’s emergency rule on drop boxes.

An unnamed source told CNN that the state is just “investigating a rule violation,” and that the probe “does not have any implications about fraudulent or missing ballots in Fulton any more than it meant that in the other smaller, more conservative counties.”

Raffensberger said the county needs new leadership to step up and take charge.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
and as i seen-many posts now - why report to Reuters and not the police

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
and as i seen-many posts now - why report to Reuters and not the police
1623842988822.png

so does Biden's regime saying all Trump supporters are terrorists' also fall under this -or is it same old hypocrisy do as your told -sorry reuters you can THANK GOD I wasn't President - FAKE NEWS would be the 1st to go -& prison would be such a waste of monies

Lil Chrissie

Mar 10, 2021
Illinois
I am calling BS to the death threat claims. Any and all with a brain would contact the police or FBI immediately, especially a career politician. In my opinion, all this article is, is a HR /PR maneuver to discredit and discount all of the evidence of voter fraud that will be found during a forensic audit. “They” will claim that the evidence was “planted” and they are just the poor innocent victims of Trump supporters.
You can.t call the FBI. They are corrupt and would probably go after the victim. Did you listen to Tucker Carlson who had documents.

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
You can.t call the FBI. They are corrupt and would probably go after the victim. Did you listen to Tucker Carlson who had documents.
Perhaps I need to clarify, “I am calling Bull Sh*t on the death threat claims” meaning there were no death threats.” To support my opinion/theory is “IF” that truly happened they would have contacted the FBI. I believe the FBI would have given them a security detail because they support the left AND because they are loyal to the left and their lies. 😊 If their accusations were true they would have taken that opportunity to slam Trump supporters.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat