George Bush is garbage…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
Well, what should we expect? A Bonesman that likes to make weird promises, probably pee on each other, among other phallic rituals, has an eldest daughter who is an LGBT activist, and writes a book with grotesque images of young soldiers he sent to war because of his Globalist perverts. What is there not to love?

Ann Inquirer

Feb 12, 2021
BABY BUSH WAS MAD THAT DADDY'S WAR IN IRAQ DIDN'T SUCCEED SO HE RESTARTED THE WAR. SAME WITH ANGER OVER HIS SON JEB. THUS GEO. HATES TRUMP AND ALL WHO SUPPORT HIM.

Reactions: rwb-tex

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
BABY BUSH WAS MAD THAT DADDY'S WAR IN IRAQ DIDN'T SUCCEED SO HE RESTARTED THE WAR. SAME WITH ANGER OVER HIS SON JEB. THUS GEO. HATES TRUMP AND ALL WHO SUPPORT HIM.
And, he and John Kerry are both Bonesmen. I still say that it is possible Kerry won their election, and the Supreme Court under Roberts and forced Kerry to blink to his frat brother Bush. Couple that with Bush Sr. being in Dallas when JFK was killed, everyone on all sides (CIA, FBI, Mob, and all the other parts of the conspiracy) winking at each while Johnson takes over, and Bush gets the CIA job, you have a complete Bush Global agenda with Global elitists. I will not be surprised if President Trump now knows the entire globalist conspiracy. The question becomes how this plays out?

SimplyWyoming

Aug 22, 2021
RingKissing.jpg

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
And, he and John Kerry are both Bonesmen. I still say that it is possible Kerry won their election, and the Supreme Court under Roberts and forced Kerry to blink to his frat brother Bush. Couple that with Bush Sr. being in Dallas when JFK was killed, everyone on all sides (CIA, FBI, Mob, and all the other parts of the conspiracy) winking at each while Johnson takes over, and Bush gets the CIA job, you have a complete Bush Global agenda with Global elitists. I will not be surprised if President Trump now knows the entire globalist conspiracy. The question becomes how this plays out?
I don’t think many people liked Kerry.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I don’t think many people liked Kerry.
Enough people liked him that the election came down to counting "hanging chads" in Florida, and they got John Roberts to sign off on a split decision, kinda like a rigged prize fight. After what we have been through I do not believe for a moment that both parties have not been playing games.

Rbob

Feb 9, 2021
While I firmly believe Jan 6 was a setup and a trap used to smear the MAGA DEPLORABLES it still served to show how terrified both parties of the Washington Establishment are.
We stepped into the trap but hopefully learned a lesson that being
if " We the people" have the heart we can fix the brokeness in our government.
This past week we have been threatened by Joe Biden that their patience is wearing thin and seemingly implying that force would be used if we did not comply.
And former president George W. implied that certain protesters were the equivalent of domestic terrorists for peacefully assembling to voice their concerns to Congress. Where was/is your voice concerning the burning of Portland or Seattle? The provocateurs, some of them FBI, some antifa, instigated a riot. However the majority of those assembled there were middle age to senior age American Citizens who broke no laws.

But the point is this, those hundreds of thousands of peaceful citizens who stood in the cold and the wind all day sent a message to the Washington Establishment and Deep State operatives that they are sick and tired of your ignoring the Constitution and running rough shod over the will of the people and Their Patience is wearing thin.
Are you listening?

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat