GENERAL MILLEY IS A TRAITOR

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
before anyone thanks Woodward, please remember he is career deep state (naval intelligence / CIA pretending to be a journalist) and that this entire story in the lapdog media is being framed as a patriotic general and Pelosi stopping a deranged President Trump from nuking China.

This is the same spin CIA used on JFK before they murdered him in Dallas.
Nothing has changed between the coup of 1963 and the final coup of 2020 other than the flagrant flaunting of the real levers of power among the captured perverted elite.
Well even if he is a scumbag journalist deep state. To put a statement like that in a book he just threw Millie under the bus. That makes Millie a traitor to our country. Let's see if Millie comes back and says he never did that or never said that. And the only way I will believe him is if Millie takes Woodward to court. ❤🇺🇸

JollyJoel

Feb 23, 2021
It is easy to blame a boogie man. General Milley on the one hand he betrayed our country, but on the other hand it is my belief that he has given his life to fight for our country as best he was able. I think it is a sign of what can happen to a soldier's psyche when we have wars that get out of hand. While it rarely happens to anyone who has risen to the top of the ranks, it can happen to any of us who have loyally served our country in any capacity.

It is our duty as Americans to ask for his resignation, give him due accolades for his service, and pray he has a peaceful retirement.

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
N. E. Pennsylvania Lackawanna County
It is easy to blame a boogie man. General Milley on the one hand he betrayed our country, but on the other hand it is my belief that he has given his life to fight for our country as best he was able. I think it is a sign of what can happen to a soldier's psyche when we have wars that get out of hand. While it rarely happens to anyone who has risen to the top of the ranks, it can happen to any of us who have loyally served our country in any capacity.

It is our duty as Americans to ask for his resignation, give him due accolades for his service, and pray he has a peaceful retirement.
As far as I'm concerned when he committed treason everything good that he has done is gone. Before he did anything like that he should have thought of what he did for our country and then he would have realized what he was doing was wrong.

John Zimmer

Jul 19, 2021
Should this be true, a Courts Martial is warranted. Charge: Conduct Unbecoming to the Ultimate Degree.
"IF" found guilty, Eplets and medals ripped off, sword broken, marched before an appropriate location,
NOT offered a blindfold. Twenty One Gun Salute to the chest and face.
Vietnam Vet. We NEVER forget, NEVER forgive.

Reactions: Verbosedeplorable

Jerry from Illinois

Jan 20, 2021
More and more with every passing day it is now basically irrefutable that the most dangerous institution in our country is the captive press, not the free press, but the captive press. They are captives of their own lust for power. They are captives of leftist organizations and woke capitalists. They parrot lies 24/7, they fail to cover consequential events and stories that challenge the narratives they have chosen to run with, and in so doing the prevent large numbers of Americans from hearing the truth. In doing these things they sow division. The msm is seriously at fault for the decline of our culture. Yes, other institutions are failing us as well, especially academia, but with the msm there is an immediacy to their misrepresentations, it is always in front of us, twisting and turning falsehoods into "truth" and stomping down and cancelling anyone who dares to challenge them.

Reactions: FlamingREDpatriot

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
More and more with every passing day it is now basically irrefutable that the most dangerous institution in our country is the captive press, not the free press, but the captive press. They are captives of their own lust for power. They are captives of leftist organizations and woke capitalists. They parrot lies 24/7, they fail to cover consequential events and stories that challenge the narratives they have chosen to run with, and in so doing the prevent large numbers of Americans from hearing the truth. In doing these things they sow division. The msm is seriously at fault for the decline of our culture. Yes, other institutions are failing us as well, especially academia, but with the msm there is an immediacy to their misrepresentations, it is always in front of us, twisting and turning falsehoods into "truth" and stomping down and cancelling anyone who dares to challenge them.
Jerry...you are beating the same drum i've been BANGING for years.....MUCH of the decline and GODLESS disintegration of this...ONCE BRILLIANT.......strip of FREE LAND....has been the written and spoken LIES and heartless banter of these useless people...who...BELIEVE THE SMUT THEY PEDDLE.
these lies they spin......these images and current pressure cooker of ideas....they WANT smashed into the empty and rudderless brains of a country laundered with SHEEP......are...UNBELIEVABLY.....pregnant with such EVIL BILE and a GROSS misrepresentation of TRUTH.....to those who can SEE.....it is TRULY TRULY DISTURBING.
.......yet...TRUMP was brilliant in his ability to awaken those who were once THE sleeping giant.....and thank God he did....because their WORD.....MEANS NOTHING.....now...and their 'reach' into the bowels of this country.....reach NOWHERE....anymore...
....the constant problem.....nowadays.....is that they....this GROSS MEDIA.....still maintain their heartbeat.....even when efforts to.... SLAY THE BEAST.....have been effectuated....by....even the damn President of the United States.
....clear out that press room that Psaki POISONS....everyday.....and fill those chairs with ordinary citizens.....guys driving F150S from Texas......and mr and mrs Joe CONSERVATIVE Smith from Peoria.........now........THAT WOULD BE......some......TRUTH SEEKING
FIREWORKS....!!!!!!
......sign me UP......I'd bite PSAKI'S.....HEAD OFF.....until she ran away crying...in her disgusting LIES....!!!!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat