General Mark Milley IS A CONFIRMED TRAITOR…Pentagon OFFICIALS are WILLING TO TESTIFY UNDER OATH…”Caught’em”

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida
Reactions: Lady Patriot

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
is milley yet another "unmarried" senior officer, ie homosexual pervert with communist sympathies?
Many such cases.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
And the sad part is it will just turn out like the BIDEN and RHINO scenario, Getting away with what you've been doing and nothing ever happens to their careers or put in jail....
Let's learn from the democrats hasty impeachment hearings prematurely and railroaded through Congress. IF anyone was to ever testify in the White House against any of the traitors; it cannot be before this Congress. Is there a time limit on any court martial? I thought as it related to the military, there is no statute of limitations. Correct me if that is wrong, please. Thanks.

Reactions: OverTheTarget

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
Let's learn from the democrats hasty impeachment hearings prematurely and railroaded through Congress. IF anyone was to ever testify in the White House against any of the traitors; it cannot be before this Congress. Is there a time limit on any court martial? I thought as it related to the military, there is no statute of limitations. Correct me if that is wrong, please. Thanks.
Our side is spineless be sides MTG even ted cruz hasn’t introduced anything to curb democrats plans. It may not be introduced now but it could if we can over come the cheat in 22. If the republicans had the same attitude they would have had a bill to replace Obama care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout9

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
I’m not sure about the court martial question.

What hits me (and all of us) in the face every day is that on every front (Milley, election fraud, The World Economic Forum, The Pope in league with China and so many others; you get the drift), the Evil Globalists are doing anything to take power.

They don’t care about you or me, they don’t care about right and wrong, they just want dominance. And the world seems to be marching in lockstep with it all.

Many of us here are all in, and realize what I just wrote is happening. It’s just amazing to behold.

Reactions: Scout9

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
I’m not sure about the court martial question.

What hits me (and all of us) in the face every day is that on every front (Milley, election fraud, The World Economic Forum, The Pope in league with China and so many others; you get the drift), the Evil Globalists are doing anything to take power.

They don’t care about you or me, they don’t care about right and wrong, they just want dominance. And the world seems to be marching in lockstep with it all.

Many of us here are all in, and realize what I just wrote is happening. It’s just amazing to behold.
Still more regular people. Power with the the numbers. Don’t forget our lessons learned in Iraq and Afghanistan it’s not always about funding but the willingness to accomplish a mission.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
This situation was a creation of Pelosi's. We used to say "politics ends at the water's edge".

Obama changed that, and dems adopted foreign policy as a domestic policy tool. Whenever he went overseas, his talks were always about US domestic political issues, and his foreign policy was designed to appeal to the democratic base without regard for the International ramifications.

In 2016, they said Russia committed an act of war against the US, and the election was a "Cyber Pearl Harbor". This wasn't that risky, since Putin knew it was bullshit political rhetoric aimed at democratic voters. Putin doesn't care about words, he cares about actions.

After this election, Pelosi said Trump would start a nuclear war to stay in power, and tried to get the launch codes taken away. Her outrageous remarks got China's attention, and being paranoid commies, they started preparations to preemptively attack US bases in the Pacific.

Milley had to step in to defuse the situation. That doesn't excuse what he said about notifying them in advance, just putting it in context. What Milley should have said is "Ignore Pelosi- she's just making political talk, and Biden will be sworn in on schedule". And then just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
This situation was a creation of Pelosi's. We used to say "politics ends at the water's edge".

Obama changed that, and dems adopted foreign policy as a domestic policy tool. Whenever he went overseas, his talks were always about US domestic political issues, and his foreign policy was designed to appeal to the democratic base without regard for the International ramifications.

In 2016, they said Russia committed an act or war against the US, and the election was a "Cyber Pearl Harbor". This wasn't that risky, since Putin knew it was bullshit political rhetoric aimed at democratic voters. Putin doesn't care about words, he cares about actions.

After this election, Pelosi said Trump would start a nuclear war to stay in power, and tried to get the launch codes taken away. Her outrageous remarks got China's attention, and being paranoid commies, they started preparations to preemptively attack US bases in the Pacific.

Milley had to step in to defuse the situation. That doesn't excuse what he said about notifying them in advance, just putting it in context. What Milley should have said is "Ignore Pelosi- she's just making political talk, and Biden will be sworn in on schedule". And then just leave it at that.
Good background info. Thanks

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat