General Flynn Professor Clements kerfuffle

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
patriotforceca.org
This is From Bobby Piton and I agree :

From my good friend and fellow Catholic Patrick M regarding false allegations against The Honorable General Michael Flynn.

The General is about exposing and defeating Evil through the power of prayer and the Lord's guidance through the Holy Spirit, not some satanic cult that hijacked Christian prayers and then holds them out as their own.

"I think the Seven Fold Rays is an allegory for the Seven Fold Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

In early Christian iconography, the dove of the Holy Ghost is often shown with an emanation of seven rays, as is the image of the Madonna, often in conjunction with a dove or doves.[1][21] The Monastery of St. Catherine on Mount Sinai, circa 565, shows the Transfiguration of Christ in the apse mosaic, with "seven rays of light shining from the luminous body of Christ over the apostles Peter, James and John."[4] In the present-day Byzantine-style St. Louis Cathedral in Missouri, the center of the sanctuary has an engraved circle with many symbols of the Holy Trinity. The inscription reads: "Radiating from this symbol are seven rays of light representing the seven gifts of the Holy Ghost."[3]

The seven gifts of the Holy Spirit are wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord"

Thank you Patrick M for forwarding this to me to share.

General Flynn, as I mentioned to you before, you are a key reason why I stepped up to help defend our Republic. You have been and continue to inspire millions of Patriots to Fight against the Evil that has infected all facets of our government.

#FightLikeFlynn

Americans such as yourself, along with millions of brave Americans that served our Nation at home and abroad to uphold and defend the US Constitution is what provides the fuel to countless Patriots that have stepped up and have vowed to never surrender and continue to Fight until we correct 2020.

God Bless you Sir, much Love and appreciation.

Bobby Piton

Reactions: AngellicAngela

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
TruNews explained, in great detail, with documents and other proof, that Flynn said, repeatedly, a Luciferian prayer. Knowingly. He also lied about its origin, repeatedly.

It is peak coward boomer to try and explain that away. It has nothing to do with what someone thinks of TruNews. They nailed Flynn. Also, Flynn has a lot of sketchy intelligence ties.

But why try and bring forward facts in the land of irrational "christians"? Not that there is anything genuinely christian in tolerating devil worship and peculiar heresy.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat