General Flynn’s Message To Americans On What’s Coming…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1618584740031.png

The fight for the "truth" is playing out in two 2020 election-related developments in Michigan and Arizona, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said this week.

More than five months after the November contest, from which President Joe Biden emerged the victor, Flynn insisted to a crowd in Nashville on Monday that former President Donald Trump won the election.

The former Trump national security adviser pointed to a pair of controversial events — a lawsuit in Antrim County, Michigan, and a Republican-led Arizona Senate audit of election results in Maricopa County — as being "tactically" important.

Both involve Dominion Voting Systems equipment, which have been subject to claims of voter fraud that have been widely rejected by election officials.

Dominion, which also vehemently denies the allegations, has filed multiple defamation lawsuits since the November election, saying false claims about its technology caused "irreparable damage" to the company's name and reputation. Those suits include a $1.3 billion suit against former Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, a similar suit against lawyer Sidney Powell, and a $1 billion suit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

In seeking to dismiss the lawsuit against her, Powell, who led Flynn's defense team in a case ultimately ended by a Trump pardon, argued that "no reasonable person would conclude" that her comments about alleged election fraud "were truly statements of fact."

Still, Flynn called both the Antrim County case and Maricopa County audit "very, very important" and a "big, big deal," respectively, as he answered questions at an "America's Future" event hosted by the religious group Regeneration Nashville.

Antrim County, which has about 23,000 residents, gained outsize attention after the November election when it was revealed that thousands of votes were initially and incorrectly tabulated in favor of Biden. The error was quickly corrected and has since been attributed to human error by the local clerk, not to inherent flaws in Dominion voting machines.

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Michigan is a Red state & President Trump won overwhelmingly...as did John James for Senator!
Everyone here knows how deep the corruption runs.
"We The People" want to see the rightful President back in the position that he legally won.
Until the illegal steal of 2020 is rectified...there'll never be another Republican who will be able to win a free & fair election in this country.
Period!
❤️🤍💙

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com
View attachment 4381

The fight for the "truth" is playing out in two 2020 election-related developments in Michigan and Arizona, retired Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn said this week.

More than five months after the November contest, from which President Joe Biden emerged the victor, Flynn insisted to a crowd in Nashville on Monday that former President Donald Trump won the election.

The former Trump national security adviser pointed to a pair of controversial events — a lawsuit in Antrim County, Michigan, and a Republican-led Arizona Senate audit of election results in Maricopa County — as being "tactically" important.

Both involve Dominion Voting Systems equipment, which have been subject to claims of voter fraud that have been widely rejected by election officials.

Dominion, which also vehemently denies the allegations, has filed multiple defamation lawsuits since the November election, saying false claims about its technology caused "irreparable damage" to the company's name and reputation. Those suits include a $1.3 billion suit against former Trump personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani, a similar suit against lawyer Sidney Powell, and a $1 billion suit against MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell.

In seeking to dismiss the lawsuit against her, Powell, who led Flynn's defense team in a case ultimately ended by a Trump pardon, argued that "no reasonable person would conclude" that her comments about alleged election fraud "were truly statements of fact."

Still, Flynn called both the Antrim County case and Maricopa County audit "very, very important" and a "big, big deal," respectively, as he answered questions at an "America's Future" event hosted by the religious group Regeneration Nashville.

Antrim County, which has about 23,000 residents, gained outsize attention after the November election when it was revealed that thousands of votes were initially and incorrectly tabulated in favor of Biden. The error was quickly corrected and has since been attributed to human error by the local clerk, not to inherent flaws in Dominion voting machines.

Attachments

• FlynnNOTHING.jpg
    FlynnNOTHING.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 24

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
Michigan is a Red state & President Trump won overwhelmingly...as did John James for Senator!
Everyone here knows how deep the corruption runs.
"We The People" want to see the rightful President back in the position that he legally won.
Until the illegal steal of 2020 is rectified...there'll never be another Republican who will be able to win a free & fair election in this country.
Period!
❤️🤍💙
WE WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS...this country CANNOT move forward if the fundamental basis of our elected Presidency AND REPUBLIC has been overthrown. Title 50 USC ss 841 et seq IS VERY SPECIFIC as to the pains and penalties AND JURY INSTRUCTIONS regarding COMMUNISTS CONSPIRING TO OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT...ss 844 is very broad in jury instructions...(line 14) ‼️

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
WE WILL ACCEPT NOTHING LESS...this country CANNOT move forward if the fundamental basis of our elected Presidency AND REPUBLIC has been overthrown. Title 50 USC ss 841 et seq IS VERY SPECIFIC as to the pains and penalties AND JURY INSTRUCTIONS regarding COMMUNISTS CONSPIRING TO OVERTHROW OUR GOVERNMENT...ss 844 is very broad in jury instructions...(line 14) ‼️

I foresee a process akin to the neurenberg trials& investigations coming on unavoidably: 5,000+ traitor defendants from federal, state& local govts, media& big tech. The longer the American people's wishes and rights are suppressed, the more seriously we wil attend to seeing truth revealed and justice served. Its gonna be huge.
We will set up seperate courts& a full compliment of special prosecutors for these tasks just like we did at neurenberg.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
we need all the big names who still love america to stand up. Americans everywhere we are facing something weve never faced before so its going to take all of us as a country to get the truth out. this is only whats going to work. print papers that have alot of info on them with sources that reveal the truth of whats happening lets go door to door and pass them out.

NYSE777

Mar 1, 2021
Huntington Beach
rumble.com
I do not like this line in the Article,

@Citizen X ! I'll let Sidney Explain the legalese :
  • Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

• Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

Official Statement from Sidney’s Lawyer

HOWARD KLEINHENDLER, ATTORNEY FOR SIDNEY POWELL, RESPONDS TO MEDIA ALLEGATIONS CONCERNING MOTION TO DISMISS FILED AGAINST DOMINION COMPLAINT

New York, New York March 23, 2021

"Yesterday, several news media outlets cut and paste out of context portions of our motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint to “spin” a message that the election fraud allegations that Ms. Powell presented to various courts and to the public were not credible. I’d like to clarify what actually was presented to the court. First, let me be clear: any suggestion that “no reasonable person” would believe Ms. Powell or her comments on the election is false. The language these reports referred to is a legal standard adopted by the courts to determine whether statements qualify as opinions which are exempt from defamation liability.

As the DC Circuit reaffirmed just last week, there is no claim for defamation when the alleged “defamatory” statement is a legal opinion. Ms. Powell’s statements fall precisely into this category. Ms. Powell reviewed sworn affidavits, declarations, expert testimony, and other highly corroborated evidence concerning the election which Ms. Powell filed with the courts and shared publicly. She continues to stand by those opinions today. Our motion, in part, argues that the Dominion case should be dismissed because legal opinions are not grounds for defamation.

In sum, the legal standard of a technical legal defense crafted by the courts has been improperly manipulated by the media to tell a false narrative. Ms. Powell is not backing down or retracting her previous statements concerning Dominion. Dominion’s case lacks legal merit and should be dismissed in its entirety. "

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
we need all the big names who still love america to stand up. Americans everywhere we are facing something weve never faced before so its going to take all of us as a country to get the truth out. this is only whats going to work. print papers that have alot of info on them with sources that reveal the truth of whats happening lets go door to door and pass them out.
Have our own mail routes for 🇺🇸The Truth Times👍🏻

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
I've been saying this forever there has to be some way they are held accountable. I've already told my one u.s. Senator I do not believe he is upholding the Constitution. He is not doing his job he is not defending the Constitution. All his actions in the last 6 years prove it. He Is Democrat Senator Robert Casey Jr. I have told him his father would not approve of what he is doing his father I believe was a congressman he may have been a senator and he was in for many years as a Democrat I told Casey his father did defend the Constitution but Casey Jr. is not defending Constitution.
Popsinpa60
From Pennsylvania

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I've been saying this forever there has to be some way they are held accountable. I've already told my one u.s. Senator I do not believe he is upholding the Constitution. He is not doing his job he is not defending the Constitution. All his actions in the last 6 years prove it. He Is Democrat Senator Robert Casey Jr. I have told him his father would not approve of what he is doing his father I believe was a congressman he may have been a senator and he was in for many years as a Democrat I told Casey his father did defend the Constitution but Casey Jr. is not defending Constitution.
Popsinpa60
From Pennsylvania
They DON’T listen because they think oh but where is the 💰and oh it’s just a few...here or there..we need full FORCE !!! 🇺🇸Convention of states style🇺🇸Great site!!! Plz go to it and sign the petition then forward the information and site to friends etc.,so we can stop this tyranny!!!🇺🇸👍🏻

Popsinpa60

Mar 15, 2021
I already do the webinar every Tuesday night with the convention of states. I really believe this year we will get the 34 states that we need for a convention. I really hope it is this year we need to change the way our constitution is trampled on we need to hold these Representatives accountable. I've donated in January of this year to the Convention of States. The only other time I ever donate to anything political was when I donate to President Trump re-election.❤🇺🇸

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
I do not like this line in the Article,

@Citizen X ! I'll let Sidney Explain the legalese :
  • Contrary to what the Fake News is pushing, Sidney did NOT claim in court that ‘no reasonable person would believe her claims’. The press is using twisted legalese and manipulating the legal standard to confuse the issue, as they have done before in other high-profile cases. Ms. Powell’s statements were legal opinions that she stands behind, as they were based on sworn affidavits, declarations, expert reports and documentary evidence.

• Dominion claims that the evidence Ms. Powell relied upon to assert her claims concerning the lack of election integrity is incredible and not believable. Ms. Powell responded by pointing out that her assertions were her legal opinions based on the evidence she presented to four different courts. Accordingly, her statements are not subject to challenge under defamation law.

Official Statement from Sidney’s Lawyer

HOWARD KLEINHENDLER, ATTORNEY FOR SIDNEY POWELL, RESPONDS TO MEDIA ALLEGATIONS CONCERNING MOTION TO DISMISS FILED AGAINST DOMINION COMPLAINT

New York, New York March 23, 2021

"Yesterday, several news media outlets cut and paste out of context portions of our motion to dismiss the Dominion complaint to “spin” a message that the election fraud allegations that Ms. Powell presented to various courts and to the public were not credible. I’d like to clarify what actually was presented to the court. First, let me be clear: any suggestion that “no reasonable person” would believe Ms. Powell or her comments on the election is false. The language these reports referred to is a legal standard adopted by the courts to determine whether statements qualify as opinions which are exempt from defamation liability.

As the DC Circuit reaffirmed just last week, there is no claim for defamation when the alleged “defamatory” statement is a legal opinion. Ms. Powell’s statements fall precisely into this category. Ms. Powell reviewed sworn affidavits, declarations, expert testimony, and other highly corroborated evidence concerning the election which Ms. Powell filed with the courts and shared publicly. She continues to stand by those opinions today. Our motion, in part, argues that the Dominion case should be dismissed because legal opinions are not grounds for defamation.

In sum, the legal standard of a technical legal defense crafted by the courts has been improperly manipulated by the media to tell a false narrative. Ms. Powell is not backing down or retracting her previous statements concerning Dominion. Dominion’s case lacks legal merit and should be dismissed in its entirety. "
if its not LAW yet it should be - if you call yourself a journalist -reporting factual news to America - Keep it REAL - or face Penalty - only penalty i can see - class action law suits We the People Vs Joe Blow & his Agency - HOLD Them Accountable - anything other than the Truth -does hurt
Intentional twisting or altering the truth leads to unacceptable consequences -MAINLY City's BURNING - a Country Shut Down

most recently this 13 yr old shot & killed by police in Chicago - CBS took and cropped the body cam video to omit a weapon was present
if protesters light one fire - CBS should be held LIABLE for Damages - their twisting the facts even so lightly - MATTERs

Reactions: Truthseeker505

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
if its not LAW yet it should be - if you call yourself a journalist -reporting factual news to America - Keep it REAL - or face Penalty - only penalty i can see - class action law suits We the People Vs Joe Blow & his Agency - HOLD Them Accountable - anything other than the Truth -does hurt
Intentional twisting or altering the truth leads to unacceptable consequences -MAINLY City's BURNING - a Country Shut Down

most recently this 13 yr old shot & killed by police in Chicago - CBS took and cropped the body cam video to omit a weapon was present
if protesters light one fire - CBS should be held LIABLE for Damages - their twisting the facts even so lightly - MATTERs
heres one example - sources say- well law - the prosecution has no case unless the sources agree to testify - in Journalism you should not have a STORY until you collaborate -what your told - i think its called INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALISAM - if reporting to American's do it right

https://www.findlaw.com/criminal/criminal-charges/rioting-and-inciting-riots
Jun 02, 2020 · Apart from the charge of rioting, which covers the destructive or disruptive acts themselves, there are a number of associated crimes that may also be charged. Incitement to riot is when a person encourages others to commit a breach of the peace without necessarily acting themselves. This may involve statements, signs, or conduct intended to lead others to riot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
I foresee a process akin to the neurenberg trials& investigations coming on unavoidably: 5,000+ traitor defendants from federal, state& local govts, media& big tech. The longer the American people's wishes and rights are suppressed, the more seriously we wil attend to seeing truth revealed and justice served. Its gonna be huge.
We will set up seperate courts& a full compliment of special prosecutors for these tasks just like we did at neurenberg.
MILITARY TRIBUNALS...when all is said and done....they have earned their ignominious fate

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat