GATES=to kill all religioous thoughts, A VACCINATION AGAINST GOD

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
PS DON'T THINK I AM A MOONIE, I AM NOT...ITS A GOOD COMPILATION OF A GROUP WAY OVERDUE FOR A WAKE UP, thats all..

we need to thank the Lord, that folks all over, even in fallen churches with questionable pastors are waking up.

the Lord knows the remnant must be ready, and all over the world, one will be taken and one left.

two will be grinding at the mill, etc etc

meanwhile, america needs to fully wake up, in some ways we have been behind the curve thanks to the plethora of false leaders, who say He is the Christ, and then proceed to deceive many.

be need to pray God pulls folks out of every false church, thru this wake up call...

many may listen to voices they would not prior have listened to...

and, as the remnant becomes that strong voice, the fence sitters will become sheep, and find their true sheepard, while the lost sheep will be found, and returned to the true shepard of their soul, The Lord God, the Lord, Jesus the Christ, of Nazareth.

We must pray that GOD's will be done, and that we truly be DELIVERED FROM EVIL.

Reactions: Aubrey James

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"..even fallen churches with questionable pastors are waking up"
Pastors actually need to tell all their audiences about this. It is right out of the Bible's commandments. Even fallen churches should fall in line with exposing sanctioned/pre-planned killings like this of their flock. NOT ONE PORTION/SEGMENT OF THE FLOCK. All of them are in danger. ----- As people recognize deaths are happening right in their own families due to this, the message hits home even harder. I certainly have my radar up. We are grilling the undertaker who buried one of my cherished relatives about the embalming (and having him watch the video to boot).

I am still outraged over the amyloid blockages. (which we knew about) but never so graphically. That video represents a tipping point. Taking the initial pulse of those now familiar with this (from my outreach), there is a consensus..... Gates + (Fauci & associates) will not (and should not) die a natural death. As you said, they are evil personified. They asked for it. The survivors everywhere (both afflicted & the healthy) will want heads to roll. And so they should.

Last edited:

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
You can't use discredited pastors
1/ JOSHUA CHAVEZ
2/TONY ALAMO
3/ERIC JON PHELPS
4/CHUCK MISSLER

Then make this comment.
@one FALSE PROPHECY,one REMARK WHERE A PERSON SAYS god TOLD ME, THAT COMES TO not BE TRUE, MAKES THAT PERSON A FALSE PROPHET.

Conclusion: "CAUSE AND EFFECT"
WE ALL KNOW THE UNBIBLICAL BUFFOONS. FROM. THE REALS ..... DENIERS, LIARS, "WOLVES IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING" WHO PREACH "HALF TRUTHS" TO SPIN FALSE NARRATIVES, MAKE THINGS UP..

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW. WHEN YOU BECOME THE VERY EVIL YOU WISH TO DESTROY

AND THAT IS A KARMIC FACT

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"....we need to thank the Lord."
I thought so too, but apparently it is not illegal for PITs like Z to post on Thanksgiving. ----- It has no class; >> so there it is (right above) injecting its foreign smack into our holidays. And also chumming up the landing page with its click-bait/garbage, as usual.

Last edited:
Reactions: bannonfan

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I thought so to, but apparently it is not illegal for PITs like Z to post on Thanksgiving. ----- It has no class; >> so there it is (right above) injecting its foreign smack into our holidays. And also chumming up the landing page with its click-bait/garbage, as usual.

yes, quite a bit today, but they always give away their hatreds...not near as clever as they think.
I suppose, it just goes with the territory until or unless we get serious about blocking some other way, like ignoring.

it seems there will never be an end to it.
it started with us, in about 85, even back then they were there is force, the pedos and pervs mostly.
but the politicos cam soon as well.

look at it this way, what do you do when you are sitting on oh, say 500 trillion, like the Bank of London, or more than that in rome, and in DC.

why you pay people well to mislead all...

after all, if you burned a million a day for a million years, you still wouldn't have run out.
it the price of doing business for them, and, the price of communication, for us, it to have yo put up with it.

oh well. the good news...is we are still here, still getting the word out, still encouraging others to roll up their sleeves, still praying for all the Nicodemuses to wake up (like STeve) we need them. They also must be brought into the fold.

funny that.
they think we need to come in. and we think they do.
God will help us sort it out.
It was such a disappointment to learn how much garbage I had been taught...and thought to be true...and I only had 6 years of exposure....I was really ANGRY when I finally realized the level of lies...

so, we must not forget, that those in bondage need us AJ, they need us KIND, and Patient, but above all,
educated. We can not share what we do not possess.

"with all your getting, get wisdom"

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ps, today is not the day to share the movie, we must understand timing is also an important thing.

no one is getting boosted today, so keep your powder dry.

if you do say anything say "I am going to send you the most important thing I have ever seen....tomorrow.
and leave it at that.
I think that ruining this day, when so many have not even been together these last years, would be a mistake.

hopefully, this is wisdom. It can wait one more day.
Let them enjot each other, and hopefully give THANKS to the LORD GOD, for the bounty we have always had here, more than in any land, by His grace.
THANK YOU JESUS, WE LOVE YOU!!!
YOU ARE AN AWESOME GOD. LORD...
SIMPLY AWESOME.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I thought so too, but apparently it is not illegal for PITs like Z to post on Thanksgiving. ----- It has no class; >> so there it is (right above) injecting its foreign smack into our holidays. And also chumming up the landing page with its click-bait/garbage, as usual.
now is the day to share it, the movie...they will have the weekend to get to thinking

Its just us and the shills now AJ....just us as the nazi fakers.
I'm glad some got family to hang with....left us with just the pits...and bots

funny how that works, they NEVER quit do they.

what has me concerned, is what if everyone does stop vaxxing AND THEN they let loose the Kraken.
like, would they be above developing a vaccine for ebola and THEN releasing??

and remember this corona plus a hemorrhagic CRISPRed is what SARs Covid2 is.....now known genetics.

so what if, instead of corona with a tad of hemorrhagic added....it was reversed.
what it was a lot of hemorrhagic, with a tad of corona???

well, then you would have an ebola spreading as a cold...airborne.

and then, only the vaxxed might survive.

so was this the long game?

that's what worries me.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
"... Its just us and the shills now AJ...."
Do you remember when I was depressed because (by my count) we were down to less than 30 'reals?'

Now it looks like that was the swan song of the good old days. And you are right. Other than 4 others I could list, this place is a ghost town.

I've said it many times, but maybe this is really it. (You-know-who could give a damn, but he obviously doesn't. Why should we either?)

Even at worst, I'll sporadically check in & see if you're still whistling past this graveyard..... All my best.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
POST #10
Do you remember when I was depressed because (by my count) we were down to less than 30 'reals?'

Now it looks like that was the swan song of the good old days. And you are right. Other than 4 others I could list, this place is a ghost town.

I've said it many times, but maybe this is really it. (You-know-who could give a damn, but he obviously doesn't. Why should we either?)

Even at worst, I'll sporadically check in & see if you're still whistling past this graveyard..... All my best.

@@@
BACK AGAIN WHISTLING?
OR IS THIS THE GRAVEYARD FOR UNBIBLICAL BULL S H I T?

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
the idea that the devils own do not also work towards their goals, is being proven false before our eyes.

there's an old joni song that springs to mind....
about jack in the corner...peoples parties, the title

the woman could cut thru the BS, too bad she ain't got saved .....yet.

meanwhile.....we know WHO is there to hear.

it's not what we know, it's WHOm we know, that matters.

gotta give em one thing, they hang on defending the indefensible, like wolverines always do.

funny how the resident zealot always comes to the defense of the racist antisemite...like immediately...
no surprise that. maybe ZR is a nonbiNARY..

as in, nary a truth to tell

the funny part, is their goal, to get all maga to relent shut up and go away,

is why I'm still here. So, careful what you wish for dudes
sittin in the 3 ltr room, which ever side of the pond
a rose is still a rose.

I'd sing it "dead flowers" by keith and Mick, but I gave that up for lent. (jk)

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat