French company has novel way of getting ivermectin into bodies; lasts for months

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Learn the whole story here:

This could reduce use of COVID vaccines globally.
EXCERPT from article..
."It has successfully completed a safety study for relatively high doses of IVM over long periods.
The company tested IVM taken daily in oral form to simulate the continuous release of the active substance by a long-acting injectable.
It found the results fully supportive of their injectable approach...."

IF THIS PASSES MUSTER....THEN HORSE PASTE TAKEN ONCE A WEEK seems the BETTER & cheaper long-haul "preventative".....JUST SAYING :)

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
this is a way to turn a cheap pill 15 cents into an expensive patented product.
now that moderna is waning, they'll need a new technique, this will make Gates look like a hero once again.

personally, I think if you can get the pills do that, because this Bepo works by injection of polymerase (plastic) into you. The thing about all that stiff...none is safe, but sometimes it might be ok...better than no ivermectin at least.

personally I won't inject even long acting insulin, as a diabetic that means more effort to control things, but even glycerin doesn't belong in us...and caused me problems. So plastics no thanks.

anyway, just think, a 15 cent drug they'll charge you oh...a whole bunch for, and then act all beneficent.

say Bill, if you really wanted to cash in, you should figure out how to extract some of that gosh oh gee josh phony juice from yer veins, now a lot of your peers would love to pay big bucks for a swig of that!!

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
this is a way to turn a cheap pill 15 cents into an expensive patented product.... they'll charge you oh...a whole bunch for, and then act all beneficent
Just reading the referenced article, it sounded good, as things like this seem to usually be. But Gates doesn't tend to stray far from under the Big Pharma umbrella.

Time released Ivermectin. HMMMMM. You can take it 3 times a day for the pure stuff, or trust an ambiguous 'Shot" in the behind to make it 'worry-free,'

The French Company seems to be reluctant to disclose much about it's ownership. Not to be too paranoid---- But a Gates funded company aligned with (maybe Pfizer?). If so, that would directly involve Big Pharma, who would like to rain misfortune on everybody who prefers Ivermectin rather than Remdesivir
. HMMMMM. What am I missing here?

These days, anything even remotely connected to the modern (Gates+Big Pharma) combine must be scrutinized down to the last atom in the last molecule. And then -maybe- you can think about it. If you're sick enough.....

Last edited:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
its gonna be a cold day in hell before I take any of their time released crap, be it shot or pill form.
would you care to venture a guess how many elders are killed each year from time release, or fentanyl patches etc. these type meds fail regularly, and release 5 or more days of meds in an hour...
they are killer meds......pardon the pun...............killers.

Reactions: Aubrey James

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The safety study of "high dose" IVM, was pills at 1/2 the FLCCC post exposure/prevention dose. That was the max. .1mg/kg.

Only day one was the .2mg/kg dose. Every day after that was the reduced dose. Some were .05mg/kg, some were .025mg/kg. These are not high doses, and the cohorts were tiny, so very limited in power.

IVM pills are nowhere close to scarce, they are just suppressed by western nations. OTC in most of then world, and plenty of supply.

The BEPO technology is a delivery system consisting of 2 parts. One part had the drug dispersed in our favorite substance, PEG. This is made into a gel and injected under the skin to make a reservoir of PEG encapsulated IVM (or any other compatible API). The second part is another gel reservoir, made to dissolve the PEG and placed SC adjacent to the API/PEG reservoir.

The rate of dissolution is controlled by the chemical makeup of the second part, and can be tailored to deliver the drug at a specified rate.

So not much here to get me excited about, especially given the popularity of PEG, lol.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
PEG=
a puncture, tear or hole in the esophagus. a type of stomach irritation called gastritis. insufficient blood supply to the colon. bleeding from stomach, esophagus or duodenum. decreased kidney function etc etc etc etc etc etc

yes, why be bothered to take a pill, wherein no side effects occur, when we could do it that way.:confused:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat