FREIGHT TRAIN OF NOTHING BURGERS?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I’m sorry but your very last line says it all. If you still think this country is great then you are already lost.
WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN BUT THERE WILL BE A COST. WHETHER THAT COST IS TO THE “regime” OR THE GOOD PEOPLE REMAINS TO BE SEEN.
You don't like America? Why not?

America is the greatest country on Earth.

In your country, is "nothing burger" a common expression? Do you think it's American slang? I saw it used a long time ago, once in a while, but rarely.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I find it hard to believe any American, let alone any MAGA American, would select the username "WHITEFRANK".

It's almost as though some fraud started with the assumption that all MAGA are "white supremacists", then chose what seemed to be an appropriate username among us dumb deplorables.

If you really were in the KKK, would you go around saying to people, "Hi! I'm in the KKK!"

john mac

Jul 22, 2021
WE are in control of NOTHING! UNTIL, WE ARE. And that isn’t going to happen tuning in to warroom or any other platform or website. I’m in Arizona and fully expect the wheels to fall off that “freight train”. No matter what is found and more importantly released to the little people. WE are being played by politicians. I still believe in Borelli, Rogers and Finchem but I’m feeling them losing faith in the process and the outcome expected by the people.
Bannon, God bless him for now, may eventually be bought by the left with our own money being printed by this illegitimate regime. I hope not, I believe he is a Patriot but he’s smart enough to realize when WE lost and will take the money and disappear with his family.
Boris will be the first to jump ship. He and his sources are a joke. Watch and see - he’ll turn on all of us for a few pieces of silver.
Raheem, who isn’t a U.S. citizen, appears to be the most in tune with what is coming. Sure, Bannon gets pissed and I truly believe that he can’t stand all the sources of our discomfort but he’s been in that swamp mix long enough to know how to cash out.
This will fall on the shoulders of the ”deplorable’s” IF, and yes that is a BIG if, WE are to save the Republic as it was founded and intended. I had hoped but am quickly losing faith that WE are what WE claim to be.
Bottom line - If WE don’t go on the OFFENSIVE, WE will LOSE. And I do say that the offensive action required includes violence. Yes, I said the word that the lawyers have tried to take from us. It is and will be the ONLY WAY.
Godspeed

I agree in a sense so I have a question.

Have you personally EMAILED EVERY AZ GOP STATE & HOUSE MEMBER TO DEMAND THEY IMPEACH & REMOVE CORRUPT KATIE HOBBS FROM HER JOB?

Corrupt Katie Hobbs CAN NOT be the AZ Secretary of State and run the 2022 Elections and rig it to get her elected as AZ Governor!

Get rid of her.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I agree in a sense so I have a question.

Have you personally EMAILED EVERY AZ GOP STATE & HOUSE MEMBER TO DEMAND THEY IMPEACH & REMOVE CORRUPT KATIE HOBBS FROM HER JOB?

Corrupt Katie Hobbs CAN NOT be the AZ Secretary of State and run the 2022 Elections and rig it to get her elected as AZ Governor!

Get rid of her.
I would rather write an occasional post on this than waste my time e-mailing to politicians and or counting on courts.
61 of 63 election abnormality/fraud cases dismissed for
administrative reasons - They won/win.
AZ Senate can’t enforce subpoena’s because of 1 repub. holdout. And that same punk will vote against decertifying. Game over.
States erasing election data against existing laws.
GA house leader wanting an audit by the, wait for it, the GBI. LOL
Wisc. scumbag politician not pursuing audit per rino thief Ryan.
Etc., etc.
No, I’ll know there is progress when the smell of cordite is in the air. That is the only way WE can win. Understand, WE are no smarter than the founding fathers were. In fact, we’re probably dumber as a whole. And WE know what they did.
“You can’t serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You have to kill them or let them be.” - Rooster Cogburn in True Grit

oldmanriing

Apr 26, 2021
WE are in control of NOTHING! UNTIL, WE ARE. And that isn’t going to happen tuning in to warroom or any other platform or website. I’m in Arizona and fully expect the wheels to fall off that “freight train”. No matter what is found and more importantly released to the little people. WE are being played by politicians. I still believe in Borelli, Rogers and Finchem but I’m feeling them losing faith in the process and the outcome expected by the people.
Bannon, God bless him for now, may eventually be bought by the left with our own money being printed by this illegitimate regime. I hope not, I believe he is a Patriot but he’s smart enough to realize when WE lost and will take the money and disappear with his family.
Boris will be the first to jump ship. He and his sources are a joke. Watch and see - he’ll turn on all of us for a few pieces of silver.
Raheem, who isn’t a U.S. citizen, appears to be the most in tune with what is coming. Sure, Bannon gets pissed and I truly believe that he can’t stand all the sources of our discomfort but he’s been in that swamp mix long enough to know how to cash out.
This will fall on the shoulders of the ”deplorable’s” IF, and yes that is a BIG if, WE are to save the Republic as it was founded and intended. I had hoped but am quickly losing faith that WE are what WE claim to be.
Bottom line - If WE don’t go on the OFFENSIVE, WE will LOSE. And I do say that the offensive action required includes violence. Yes, I said the word that the lawyers have tried to take from us. It is and will be the ONLY WAY.
Godspeed
I am tired of looking at Biden and the democratic comunistic plays. they need to be brought down and if needed hung by the neck. all we ever see is it is going to happen if mike lindell keeps putting it off where is the taking of it to the supreme court and hw did he come out with dominion. we dont see anything and we wont it will be put off again my faith has limits not with god or the lord but with the people we need revolution. period

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I would rather write an occasional post on this than waste my time e-mailing to politicians and or counting on courts.
61 of 63 election abnormality/fraud cases dismissed for
administrative reasons - They won/win.
AZ Senate can’t enforce subpoena’s because of 1 repub. holdout. And that same punk will vote against decertifying. Game over.
States erasing election data against existing laws.
GA house leader wanting an audit by the, wait for it, the GBI. LOL
Wisc. scumbag politician not pursuing audit per rino thief Ryan.
Etc., etc.
No, I’ll know there is progress when the smell of cordite is in the air. That is the only way WE can win. Understand, WE are no smarter than the founding fathers were. In fact, we’re probably dumber as a whole. And WE know what they did.
“You can’t serve papers on a rat, baby sister. You have to kill them or let them be.” - Rooster Cogburn in True Grit
The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.

Although you could be right about the defensive position we are in, and the fact that the we could end up in civil and political strife that is violent in nature, it is not a good strategy to fight assymetric war by strapping on your pistol, jumping on your horse, and yelling yeehaw, while the other side sends a drone to shoot you down. I know that is not what you mean in literal terms, but we are still a ways away from armed conflict. Exposure of this enemy has been decades in the making. I prefer to fight politically ( and I do contact politicians regularly), economically ( get out of the debt based system ), and get involved in the media war we are in ( this forum ). Finally, load up, and keep the powder dry. Yes, we may need it.

Reactions: john mac

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
If we stay silent we will die, if we speak out against these forces we might also die. So I made a pledge to speak out loudly and fight to the death if necessary, for I refuse to DIE IN SILENCE! I agree things might come to civil war, but deep down I believe America will rise to the occasion once again. The only question this time is what are we willing to sacrifice in order to preserve this constitutional republic? The decisions we might have to make are NOT GOING TO BE EASY, so be prepared. God Speed everyone.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
If we stay silent we will die, if we speak out against these forces we might also die. So I made a pledge to speak out loudly and fight to the death if necessary, for I refuse to DIE IN SILENCE! I agree things might come to civil war, but deep down I believe America will rise to the occasion once again. The only question this time is what are we willing to sacrifice in order to preserve this constitutional republic? The decisions we might have to make are NOT GOING TO BE EASY, so be prepared. God Speed everyone.
Yes sir. I think it will involve some deprivation and Depression, but our self imposed imperialism, globalistic, and mercantile excesses must come to an end. A simpler, more centered society could be a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat