FREIGHT TRAIN OF NOTHING BURGERS?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
WE are in control of NOTHING! UNTIL, WE ARE. And that isn’t going to happen tuning in to warroom or any other platform or website. I’m in Arizona and fully expect the wheels to fall off that “freight train”. No matter what is found and more importantly released to the little people. WE are being played by politicians. I still believe in Borelli, Rogers and Finchem but I’m feeling them losing faith in the process and the outcome expected by the people.
Bannon, God bless him for now, may eventually be bought by the left with our own money being printed by this illegitimate regime. I hope not, I believe he is a Patriot but he’s smart enough to realize when WE lost and will take the money and disappear with his family.
Boris will be the first to jump ship. He and his sources are a joke. Watch and see - he’ll turn on all of us for a few pieces of silver.
Raheem, who isn’t a U.S. citizen, appears to be the most in tune with what is coming. Sure, Bannon gets pissed and I truly believe that he can’t stand all the sources of our discomfort but he’s been in that swamp mix long enough to know how to cash out.
This will fall on the shoulders of the ”deplorable’s” IF, and yes that is a BIG if, WE are to save the Republic as it was founded and intended. I had hoped but am quickly losing faith that WE are what WE claim to be.
Bottom line - If WE don’t go on the OFFENSIVE, WE will LOSE. And I do say that the offensive action required includes violence. Yes, I said the word that the lawyers have tried to take from us. It is and will be the ONLY WAY.
Godspeed

AngellicAngela

Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
You are Wrong! Clearly the comment was above your iq. But more importantly I could care less what you think.
I am sorry that you're feeling discouarged and in despair.
You aren't alone.
Yet you have a point because the fall of our Republic would only occur
if "We The People" ALLOW that to happen.
Communities must band together and take back the school boards & get rid of the corrupt Unions...Holding your children's futures in their hands..They aren't God and don't have the right!
Become a Precinct Committeeman...Vote out the RINO's...etc.
We have to work "Grassroots" on up.
Be the POSITIVE Change then others will follow.
Hold a city Rally showing your support for "The Legitimate President"!
We must come together in UNITY! #AmericaFirst and MAGA

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
You aren't alone.
Communities must band together and take back the school boards & get rid of the corrupt Unions...Holding your children's futures in their hands..They aren't God and don't have the right!
I’m not in despair. I’m actually very prepared and trained. I am glad that you are able to be hopeful and positive. Unfortunately you will see that the only way out of this mess is offensive action. And I’m not sure THE GOOD PEOPLE are ready for that. And I’m not scared to say that it will involve violence. In fact, the same type of violence that these same politicians have sent us to get killed and maimed in other countries.
Understand this, I think warroom and Bannon are great for what they are doing. This whole process has to implode/explode organically. And that has to be accomplished by THE PEOPLE, not the people’s reps. MTG understands this and as such I’m very afraid for her safety.

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
I’m not in despair. I’m actually very prepared and trained. I am glad that you are able to be hopeful and positive. Unfortunately you will see that the only way out of this mess is offensive action. And I’m not sure THE GOOD PEOPLE are ready for that. And I’m not scared to say that it will involve violence. In fact, the same type of violence that these same politicians have sent us to get killed and maimed in other countries.
Understand this, I think warroom and Bannon are great for what they are doing. This whole process has to implode/explode organically. And that has to be accomplished by THE PEOPLE, not the people’s reps. MTG understands this and as such I’m very afraid for her safety.
Unfortunately, you could very well be right. I believe that legal and Constitutional remedies are proving to be elusive. Yes, I am convinced that displaying all truthful evidence and proving the takeover by coup is absolutely imperative, however, the other side is absolutely bought in to an overthrow. They cannot, and will not acquiesce due to legal, ethical, or Constitutional constaints. They have been caught. Their lives and money are at risk. That type of person cannot surrender. They have to have slaves for their system to survive. When the slaves they are targeting revolt, they have to fight. History shows that this is messy. Mike Lindell's evidence is critical to show the truth, but, China, and it's bought off surrogates here will not surrender.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Unfortunately, you could very well be right. I believe that legal and Constitutional remedies are proving to be elusive. Yes, I am convinced that displaying all truthful evidence and proving the takeover by coup is absolutely imperative, however, the other side is absolutely bought in to an overthrow. They cannot, and will not acquiesce due to legal, ethical, or Constitutional constaints. They have been caught. Their lives and money are at risk. That type of person cannot surrender. They have to have slaves for their system to survive. When the slaves they are targeting revolt, they have to fight. History shows that this is messy. Mike Lindell's evidence is critical to show the truth, but, China, and it's bought off surrogates here will not surrender.
I COULD NOT OF SAID IT BETTER. I just hope WE have the fortitude that will be required. I know that our politicians will not. Godspeed

Reactions: DaveMan

Dfarm

Jul 21, 2021
This illegal administration runs farther down the road every day doing things that hurt not only this country but our people as well!
Every day more and more of our kids are getting abused, stolen, and their lives changed forever!
This Senate needs to stop talking about it and start DOING something about it!
Where’s the LAW?

rwb-tex

Mar 15, 2021
This illegal administration runs farther down the road every day doing things that hurt not only this country but our people as well!
Every day more and more of our kids are getting abused, stolen, and their lives changed forever!
This Senate needs to stop talking about it and start DOING something about it!
Where’s the LAW?
I am afraid the law is dead. We are in third world anarchy at this point. Economically, this administration is on a suicide course. Politically, they know they have suspended the law and the Constitution. Socially, they know they have crippled us with Covid. Spiritually, they have succeeded in corrupting the necessary institutions. This equates to asymmetric war. Both sides are waiting for the other side to pull the trigger on kinetic conflict.

Feb 4, 2021
I often ask myself what is the end game here? The vaxx is clearly making a whole host of persons and companies very very wealthy, to include the idiot Fauci. But there seems to be far too many left leaning groups going all in on this push for communism. It just doesn't make sense. I live in a town where most voters went for Trump. But we have a pocket full of liberals who love Joe doofus Biden. But the ones I interact with are not waving the hammer and sickle flag...they too, are upset about forced vaxx, masks on kids, tyrannical school boards......loss of free speech. Sure they all hate Trump, but they do enjoy the right to free speech and most of them are gun owners (we are in the country). So what gives?

One of my tin hat theories is that the left wants chaos, they want division, they want anger between friends, neighbors and sadly even family members. And perhaps their goal is to have what UASKEDFORIT suggests.....those of us who are opposed to their ideology to go on the offensive. That would give rise to a possible declaration of martial law. And we all know that the makeup-wearing, cross-dressing head of the Joint Chiefs General Milley Cyrus would be the first to put on a swastika and drive a tank down Mainstreet USA....

This nation's first fight for freedom (the Revolution) took about 7 years.......this conflict we are now involved in, although brewing for some time, exploded on the scene after the election was stolen from Trump and the CCP attacked the world with covid........(although in reality with a 99.5 recovery rate it really wasn't much of an attack...........they just managed to scare the s*** out of all the politicians and unfortunately most Americans.........and sadly I must keep beating the drum that Trump, Navarro and others were duped.....)

An uprising by freedom lovers now......and by uprising, I mean actual physical and organized actions........you know like the FBI organized and put in motion on January 6...............that would be just what those deviants on the left want.....

The fight now, needs to be on the playing field the left has never been able to conquer.....truth, common sense, reality, facts, science, and love of this country........but to do so we can't go along to get along............even if warroom patriots (for example) received the shot.....you must be hard fast against any forced vaxx or mask or silly social distancing........all of these are ineffective and are designed to control..(I love all the warrorm patriots but the vaxx is more deadly than helpful)......we can't be afraid of this false narrative of "variants" its all b.s.......remember the deadliest of deadliest of deadliest strains......ever in the world???.....that dreaded killer known as the Brazilian strain???? Poor P Navarro waxed on and on for endless shows about the horrors of that variant......billions would die; skin would fall off your face; people would liquefy in the middle of the street..........and now what? More Americans probably got ill by eating a bad Brazilain nut than they did on poor P Navorro's civilization-ending Brazilian strain..

Push back on the school boards....push back on local politicians who are peddling this false variant b.s......if you see someone wearing a mask, politely tell them the damn things don't do anything......its time we turn the tables......instead of the maskers and vaxxers trying to "other" us........we need to "other" them..........tell them they are hurting our country by carrying a false fear message, tell them the vaxx kills........tell them to take off the silly mask........get within 1 foot of them....screw the 6-foot horse s***........make them the odd man out.........because they are..........

The dumb ass Lenin once said that a man with a gun can control 100 men........but that's only if the gun holds 100 rounds......the left thinks it is holding a 100 round gun..........they are not..........all they are controlling is the message of fear........so we need to break free of that and tell them to f--- off.

God Bless this great country

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
You aren't alone.
It's not discouragement or despair, it's being realistic. I agree 100% with what was said, especially about bloviating opportunists like Boris. Hope for the best - prepare for the worst. And above all else, take action at your own level every day you can in every way. I'm sick of the tired old "thank you! prayers sent!" It's thoughtless, lazy, cowardly and pathetic. The enemy surely says prayers to the devil gods they serve but they are out there fighting relentlessly as well, inching every close to victory. I've lost a lot fighting them, but I will keep doing it. And never once will I dig by leaning on a shovel and praying for God to send me a hole.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

WHITEFRANK

Jun 15, 2021
Friends...remember what you all have learned about
FBI infiltration techniques of crashing a party, talking a bunch of negative s***, and blatantly trying to use that negativity to incite violence.
you're right, we should all sit around and "pray", do nothing, and do our best to make sure no one else speaks up, demonstrates pursuant to their first amendment rights or exercises their second amendment rights as intended. Pathetic.
washington shot them.jpg

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
you're right, we should all sit around and "pray", do nothing, and do our best to make sure no one else speaks up, demonstrates pursuant to their first amendment rights or exercises their second amendment rights as intended. Pathetic.
You are consistently inconsistent
Who is the real WHITEFRANK ?

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
…Unfortunately you will see that the only way out of this mess is offensive action. And I’m not sure THE GOOD PEOPLE are ready for that. And I’m not scared to say that it will involve violence….
…MTG understands this and as such I’m very afraid for her safety.
Disavow violence and boogaloo. It’s not warranted. It’s what they want you to do.
I think you’re making a false claim by putting words in MTGs mouth.
Besides, I’m worried the blowback will be heavy handed once the regime ends and is tried for treason.

It could be said that Biden can be removed by impeachment under the emoluments clause/ section 8 because CCP can and will coerce him by shutting off the money to Hunter, or disappearing him if that doesn’t work. Interpretation of the clause should include the officers family taking foreign money,

in other words, there are other means to be exhausted before people get stupid and violent.

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Disavow violence and boogaloo. It’s not warranted. It’s what they want you to do.
I think you’re making a false claim by putting words in MTGs mouth.
Besides, I’m worried the blowback will be heavy handed once the regime ends and is tried for treason.

It could be said that Biden can be removed by impeachment under the emoluments clause/ section 8 because CCP can and will coerce him by shutting off the money to Hunter, or disappearing him if that doesn’t work. Interpretation of the clause should include the officers family taking foreign money,

in other words, there are other means to be exhausted before people get stupid and violent.
Stupid and Violent has already taken your country.

• Dislike
Reactions: MajFauxPas

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I often ask myself what is the end game here? The vaxx is clearly making a whole host of persons and companies very very wealthy, to include the idiot Fauci. But there seems to be far too many left leaning groups going all in on this push for communism. It just doesn't make sense. I live in a town where most voters went for Trump. But we have a pocket full of liberals who love Joe doofus Biden. But the ones I interact with are not waving the hammer and sickle flag...they too, are upset about forced vaxx, masks on kids, tyrannical school boards......loss of free speech. Sure they all hate Trump, but they do enjoy the right to free speech and most of them are gun owners (we are in the country). So what gives?

One of my tin hat theories is that the left wants chaos, they want division, they want anger between friends, neighbors and sadly even family members. And perhaps their goal is to have what UASKEDFORIT suggests.....those of us who are opposed to their ideology to go on the offensive. That would give rise to a possible declaration of martial law. And we all know that the makeup-wearing, cross-dressing head of the Joint Chiefs General Milley Cyrus would be the first to put on a swastika and drive a tank down Mainstreet USA....

This nation's first fight for freedom (the Revolution) took about 7 years.......this conflict we are now involved in, although brewing for some time, exploded on the scene after the election was stolen from Trump and the CCP attacked the world with covid........(although in reality with a 99.5 recovery rate it really wasn't much of an attack...........they just managed to scare the s*** out of all the politicians and unfortunately most Americans.........and sadly I must keep beating the drum that Trump, Navarro and others were duped.....)

An uprising by freedom lovers now......and by uprising, I mean actual physical and organized actions........you know like the FBI organized and put in motion on January 6...............that would be just what those deviants on the left want.....

The fight now, needs to be on the playing field the left has never been able to conquer.....truth, common sense, reality, facts, science, and love of this country........but to do so we can't go along to get along............even if warroom patriots (for example) received the shot.....you must be hard fast against any forced vaxx or mask or silly social distancing........all of these are ineffective and are designed to control..(I love all the warrorm patriots but the vaxx is more deadly than helpful)......we can't be afraid of this false narrative of "variants" its all b.s.......remember the deadliest of deadliest of deadliest strains......ever in the world???.....that dreaded killer known as the Brazilian strain???? Poor P Navarro waxed on and on for endless shows about the horrors of that variant......billions would die; skin would fall off your face; people would liquefy in the middle of the street..........and now what? More Americans probably got ill by eating a bad Brazilain nut than they did on poor P Navorro's civilization-ending Brazilian strain..

Push back on the school boards....push back on local politicians who are peddling this false variant b.s......if you see someone wearing a mask, politely tell them the damn things don't do anything......its time we turn the tables......instead of the maskers and vaxxers trying to "other" us........we need to "other" them..........tell them they are hurting our country by carrying a false fear message, tell them the vaxx kills........tell them to take off the silly mask........get within 1 foot of them....screw the 6-foot horse s***........make them the odd man out.........because they are..........

The dumb ass Lenin once said that a man with a gun can control 100 men........but that's only if the gun holds 100 rounds......the left thinks it is holding a 100 round gun..........they are not..........all they are controlling is the message of fear........so we need to break free of that and tell them to f--- off.

God Bless this great country
I’m sorry but your very last line says it all. If you still think this country is great then you are already lost.
WE CAN BE GREAT AGAIN BUT THERE WILL BE A COST. WHETHER THAT COST IS TO THE “regime” OR THE GOOD PEOPLE REMAINS TO BE SEEN.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat