FRANK WILL BE AN ABSOLUTE FAILURE!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

ColonelTamar

Feb 15, 2021
Lindell has his security ratcheted up so tight, his own app won’t copy, his own security codes don’t work at all, then he locks you out! I’m ALREADY bored. Plus, no swearing. It’d be more fun to join the 700 Club app.
Unless I hear the tech has been worked out, I’m outtie!

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Swearing is a lack of thought as it's overdone and imprecise.
Besides, fornication works along with feces and fecal material. Anus hole. Vagina or Penis breath and so on.
Nothing wrong with these words at all.
In Track and Field swearing will get you disqualified, so one becomes more learned in using the proper and allowable words.
Swearing is for kids or sudden exclamations in the heat of things.....

Berni6363

Apr 17, 2021
Besides, fornication works along with feces and fecal material. Anus hole. Vagina or Penis breath and so on.
In Track and Field swearing will get you disqualified, so one becomes more learned in using the proper and allowable words.
❤️❤️❤️

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
I have an ample vocabulary.

Reactions: NvEric

Momtoza

Feb 9, 2021
I like turd cutter! You need to use your imagination and dust of your vocabulary skills.

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
We all know we will have those out there who want Mike to fail but God will make the final decision. These are times like we have never seen before and I believe something Really Great, Greater than Make America Great Again is going to happen and it all started in 2016 when TRUMP changed the course of America and in 2020 when TRUMP showed the Deplorables around the world that yes there always was a swamp and that swamp will do anything to stop you and he, TRUMP was chosen to do it.

TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png

Attachments

• TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png
    TRUMPLandSlide2020Red.png
    105 KB · Views: 11

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat