Frank Gaffney: GOP General Strike Needed

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada, near Carson City
General Strike is a good start ! Don't ever think this will be enough.

Voting is fine when the system is working. However, it is not. Differences abound within political parties with solutions even more diverse.
Non-violent force - on the ground - in person - will help more to ensure guiding of this year's needs.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I agree, Michele, and Frank are right. Shut this faux gov DOWN, and make this the front page news it should be!!! Bring into light these things that are being done in darkness👍🏻🇺🇸🙏🏻

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Yes, agreed; However, Better now then never. 🏆Trophy ,🙏🏻🇺🇸Blessings to Mr. Roguski for finding the rabbit trail. I’m certain there are more of these types of traps in their 100 year drive to one world tyranny. 🤔Wonder if we can get a team that scrutinizes these types of documents??? Like we have for the jab documents. I believe that the follow the trail, and undo what they did, ball was dropped after Honorable President Reagan’s Presidency😔🇺🇸. 😡Explains their Russia, Russia, Russia, impeach, Cov, etc,. distract tactics they’ve continually thrown at Honorable President Trumps Administration too!!!🤨They didn’t want him to discover, and undo all these ‘years in the making plans’...

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat