FOG CITY MIDGE: WHY CONSERVATIVES ARE DUMPING DONALD TRUMP

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
It’s almost like Republicans have been trained the last 6 years to defend & make excuses for Donald Trump.

That ends now.

Conservatives are now realizing that Donald Trump is not capable of being trusted to fight for conservatism.

In this video Daniel McCarthy goes through many things that have happened under Donald Trump, that people continue to make excuses for. Trump SAID a lot of great stuff. He appealed to Americans who were desperate for leadership & for someone to stand up for them after 8 years of Obama.

Unfortunately, Trump was a lot of talk, and not nearly enough action.

For anyone still on the fence about Donald Trump, please thoughtfully consider this video. Every conservative American needs to consider if Trump deserves the support of the conservative base moving forward. It is Daniel McCarthy and Maggie VandenBerghe (and many other Americans) opinion, that he no longer deserves to be the leader since he failed Americans in so many ways. Thank you to everyone who reached out in support of the “$1M Debate Challenge for Donald Trump” video. Daniel McCarthy has yet to hear back from Donald Trump or his team on his offer as of the time this video was posted.

See the full Terms & Conditions of Daniel’s offer at www.DemandDaniel.com

Stop defending Donald Trump. Have him defend himself & debate Daniel McCarthy.

From Maggie: Specifically to my YouTube subscribers: I realize some of you who only follow me here might feel a little out of the loop with the work Daniel McCarthy and I have been doing.

Please see my Facebook page or my other social media if you are interested in catching up on our work in Arizona on the frontlines for the battle for our country. I typically only post longer special videos & short films that I make on YouTube, so I realize many of you might be confused by my position on Donald Trump.

I first publicly came out questing Trump in March of 2020 when I debated Steve Bannon on air on his show (that video has been removed but is available on my Rumble channel).

I learned a lot during my time in politics in DC which led me to some painful realizations after the election. Perhaps this deserves a longer video testimony of my realizations. If you are interested in knowing more, drop me a comment. I read every YouTube comment.

Thank you all for your support and your consideration of my perspective. I am here for truth and I encourage you all to stay curious & vigilant as we watch our world change at an alarming rate.

I pray we can turn the ship around together.

— Midge

Join The Conversation!

Follow Me On Telegram https://t.me/fogcitymidge

Follow Me On Instagram @magamidge www.instagram.com/magamidge

Follow Me On Twitter @fogcitymidge www.twitter.com/fogcitymidge

Follow Me On Facebook /fogcitymidge www.facebook.com/fogcitymidge

Follow Me On Rumble @fogcitymidge https://rumble.com/c/fogcitymidge

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
He’s right but it’s likely the case where the most he can do is force accountability and debate. Getting new leadership, mass support and fealty within the party is going to be a problem.

Somehow his profile needs to be elevated too. Trump has no idea he exists. His gatekeepers wont have much trouble keeping Daniel “out of the room” unless throngs of people force the issue at rallies.
Trump would need to look out see a sea of people demanding debates.

Last edited:

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
You idiots are out of your cotton pickin minds. Why are Americans so completely divorced from the reality that surrounds them?

When do Americans address this small problem which has been around for 14 years destroying their entire country.
That's what happens when imposters take over an entire country and end up Prez. God help America.
Biden Not Only Does Not Exist I am the messenger from a faraway land. Check out Bannons Warroom Forum, and look for "Knighty137" on the Deplorable Discussions. If you want to know exactly what's happening in America today. Some of the thirty plus videos are still on Youtube under Salazarpl1056 They say that Obummer has pulled off the greatest Bank Heist in world history. I think he has pulled of two, of the greatest heists in world history. Stealing American Tax payers money, is one thing, but stealing an election, and stealing a country, by installing imposters, to take over a country, is in my view, an even greater heist. Thanks to the evil and criminally treasonous political scum of the American Demond rats, Obummer and the Clinton cabal, aided and abetted by the 17 American, so called Security Agencies, Big Tech and big Pharma, plus the Main Stream media, and an awful big slice of Rhino Republicans, they have indeed all most taken over America. And in the meantime, brought America and the world to their knees. Further impoverished the poor, all over the world. Destroyed many millions of lives and business’s world wide. Plus destroyed free speech the whole world over. Alienated the races against each other and stirred up more hate and malice than the world has seen for a very long time. Biden was way too old to even be installed in 2009, and Arthur Barton was installed. Then once again in 2013, and most recently in 2021. Not a single American even noticed a thing. Today no one even notices different Biden's, being swapped in and out of the public eye, on a daily basis. Luckily Trump has known from day one, which for Trump was when he saw the light, at the 2009 inauguration. He has allowed the evil cabal to roll on completely unhindered, as he and his men, collected the information, to hang them all. He has been dishing out the rope, so they can all hang themselves, ten times over. Re installed death by firing squad, just before leaving office. Many States have followed suit.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
No where on the face of the Planet, could such an evil criminally treasonous political scam happen, but in complacent unobservant self centered America.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
seeing this again proves what a hypocritical bullshitter bannon really is. and interrupting her constantly was pathetic.
Constantly glancing up at the clock as if every second of the show is equal in value to Super Bowl advertising… “you an antivaxer?…..ok, keep going…ok, keep going….” Glances up at the clock “you don’t like ‘15 days to stop the spread’?…. I think President Trump… it was a speech with gravitas….ok, keep going, keep going”….

Its very clear that Bannon is messaging to the MSM and Media Matters and not his audience. He needs to control what gets said for strategic and propagandic reasons. Its not an open forum for discussion.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Constantly glancing up at the clock as if every second of the show is equal in value to Super Bowl advertising… “you an antivaxer?…..ok, keep going…ok, keep going….” Glances up at the clock “you don’t like ‘15 days to stop the spread’?…. I think President Trump… it was a speech with gravitas….ok, keep going, keep going”….

Its very clear that Bannon is messaging to the MSM and Media Matters and not his audience. He needs to control what gets said for strategic and propagandic reasons. Its not an open forum for discussion.
bannon is an outrage merchant. he makes money from fueling useless rage while preventing the majority of the audience from doing anything constructive. Like women's magazines which constantly enforce paranoid messages about weight and beauty to sell diets, cosmetic surgery, passionless sex, unrealistic motherhood and a dozen other sick globalist concepts to destroy both womanhood and the family.

bannon does that for nationalists. Nationalism has to be CIVIC nationalism - "hard working hispanics in the rio grande", "working class blacks" and other non-existent humanoids. And for patriotism - "color within the lines" "light up the phones" "let them know". None of that crap does a damn thing. Americans are specifically authorized to act outside existing laws when they are tyranny. Declaration of Independence.

Reactions: Magafront

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
bannon is an outrage merchant. he makes money from fueling useless rage while preventing the majority of the audience from doing anything constructive. Like women's magazines which constantly enforce paranoid messages about weight and beauty to sell diets, cosmetic surgery, passionless sex, unrealistic motherhood and a dozen other sick globalist concepts to destroy both womanhood and the family.

bannon does that for nationalists. Nationalism has to be CIVIC nationalism - "hard working hispanics in the rio grande", "working class blacks" and other non-existent humanoids. And for patriotism - "color within the lines" "light up the phones" "let them know". None of that crap does a damn thing. Americans are specifically authorized to act outside existing laws when they are tyranny. Declaration of Independence.
I think you’re absolutely right but I do also think he is motivated by, and longs for, real power and influence. And he sees using the MAGA movement as the surest way to get it. I dont know if he really personally cares whether it happens through violence or ‘coloring within the lines’ - or through promoting diversity, race realism or hardcore Zionism - except in terms of whether it will create opportunity or obstacles and risk for him personally. If he could be credibly accused of fomenting violence he’d be taken out in a second. But if he could get away with what the Dems/Feds/uniparty/Tech Sector etc did with antifa and BLM he wouldnt hesitate.
Whatever the arrangement between them is he uses his show to insert specific things into the narratives of the MSM - and by channeling it a certain way he doesn't get deplatformed. If he encouraged revolutionary thinking or action he’d be out of the game. But as I say, if instigating revolutionary behaviour could benefit him with little or no risk of personal destruction he’d be all over it.
Imo anyway.

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
1642221489946.png

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
I agree with midge. But, the real problem:

not voting Republican is voting FOR COMMUNISTS

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I agree with midge. But, the real problem:

not voting Republican is voting FOR COMMUNISTS
the problem is that too often voting GOP is ALSO voting for communists. Nixon for example introduced 11 of the 14 objectives of the then-current communist party platform.

Reactions: MajFauxPas

HaHaHaHaHaHangOn

Oct 3, 2021

I keep noticing that too, with all the random ham-fisted references to "muh hard-workin hispanics" and "African Americans" (is he afraid to just say black?) and probably the cringiest of all he keeps throwing out there lately: Inclusive Nationalism.

Oh and how he always gets so defensive about "hey we're not demonizing the illegals they're only being rational!" Like lol who the hell even cares.

The thing is, I find it hard to understand why he keeps doing this at all. The MSM will always hate him no matter what, and I'm pretty sure he already realizes that. With regard to the threat of being de-platformed, hasn't anyone who ever wanted to already found an excuse to do it by now? I doubt for example that Rumble or the "Real America's Voice" channel is just waiting with the itchy trigger finger to drop his show the moment he stops using enough of those leftist buzzwords.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
I keep noticing that too, with all the random ham-fisted references to "muh hard-workin hispanics" and "African Americans" (is he afraid to just say black?) and probably the cringiest of all he keeps throwing out there lately: Inclusive Nationalism.

Oh and how he always gets so defensive about "hey we're not demonizing the illegals they're only being rational!" Like lol who the hell even cares.

The thing is, I find it hard to understand why he keeps doing this at all. The MSM will always hate him no matter what, and I'm pretty sure he already realizes that. With regard to the threat of being de-platformed, hasn't anyone who ever wanted to already found an excuse to do it by now? I doubt for example that Rumble or the "Real America's Voice" channel is just waiting with the itchy trigger finger to drop his show the moment he stops using enough of those leftist buzzwords.
the buzzwords are so noticeable not only because they are so repetitious but because they are all so obviously false. He doesn't care about "common people" in any way shape or form and clearly sees himself as infinitely superior to his audience. That, and the "I get 5 cents every time I say this catchphrase" stuff like lao bai jing old hundred names, tip of the spear, deplorables, etc. rings really false. He's easier to listen to when he's just being a mean drunk and ranting at someone. That's the side of bannon those who cross him see and it's good when his real nature comes out. He is more entertaining that way and sometimes he even puts his intellect to work while he's being mean making him worth listening to. The rest of the time he and boris (and the awful naomi wolf) are some of the people I just skip on the rare occasions I still watch.

Reactions: Landscapebro

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
the buzzwords are so noticeable not only because they are so repetitious but because they are all so obviously false. He doesn't care about "common people" in any way shape or form and clearly sees himself as infinitely superior to his audience. That, and the "I get 5 cents every time I say this catchphrase" stuff like lao bai jing old hundred names, tip of the spear, deplorables, etc. rings really false. He's easier to listen to when he's just being a mean drunk and ranting at someone. That's the side of bannon those who cross him see and it's good when his real nature comes out. He is more entertaining that way and sometimes he even puts his intellect to work while he's being mean making him worth listening to. The rest of the time he and boris (and the awful naomi wolf) are some of the people I just skip on the rare occasions I still watch.
Again, Naomi is working hard to stop vaccine mandates together with Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum on a plan to stop mandates in OR. Her books were huge in OR colleges 20 years ago, and she still has a lot of pull because of it. How is that awful? Judge by actions.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Again, Naomi is working hard to stop vaccine mandates together with Kim Thatcher and Dennis Linthicum on a plan to stop mandates in OR. Her books were huge in OR colleges 20 years ago, and she still has a lot of pull because of it. How is that awful? Judge by actions.
Her actions? A turncoat will reverse the coat once more, when the wind changes which way it is blowing the flag.

Reactions: Landscapebro

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021

I personally dont think he uses the buzzwords and catchphrases to keep from getting deplatformed as much as I think he believes using them (as well as aligning with people likeNaomi Wolf) might attract some old school libs and politically centrist minorities to his cause. It’s also as if he thinks the best defence against his critics is saying “some of my best friends are 2nd wave feminists and hard working Hispanics from the Rio Grande”.

What I think he does to avoid being fully yanked off all possible platforms is he avoids playing to people who are hoping for or waiting on revolutionary and armed resistance. Its like he’s trying to make up for losing them with “blue collar African Americans” and angry moms.

As long as he stays up, his efforts will be covered and decried in the media, they get to demonize maga, patriots think he’s where the best action is, his profile and power grows and a new gen of grifters takes over washington.
Or so it seems to me at this point.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat