Ex-Parler CEO is a FRAUD Exposed By HBO Interview

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1612820485771.png

What John Matze says about Trump and “his supporters” proves he was full of crap!

John Matze, the former CEO of Parler, said during an interview with “Axios on HBO” that he didn’t want the social-media platform to work with Donald Trump.

“I didn’t like the idea of working with Trump, because he might have bullied people inside the company to do what he wanted,” Matze said in the interview, which took place on Thursday and aired on Sunday.

“But I was worried that if we didn’t sign the deal, he might have been vengeful and told his followers to leave Parler,” Matze added.

Parler, which has very limited content moderation, became popular among Trump supporters and far-right figures following the election in November. Trump frequently complained about Twitter adding fact-check labels to his tweets, but he never made a verified Parler account.

• Angry
Reactions: 1/2planetaway

submarelime76

Feb 8, 2021
View attachment 1407

What John Matze says about Trump and “his supporters” proves he was full of crap!

John Matze, the former CEO of Parler, said during an interview with “Axios on HBO” that he didn’t want the social-media platform to work with Donald Trump.

“I didn’t like the idea of working with Trump, because he might have bullied people inside the company to do what he wanted,” Matze said in the interview, which took place on Thursday and aired on Sunday.

“But I was worried that if we didn’t sign the deal, he might have been vengeful and told his followers to leave Parler,” Matze added.

Parler, which has very limited content moderation, became popular among Trump supporters and far-right figures following the election in November. Trump frequently complained about Twitter adding fact-check labels to his tweets, but he never made a verified Parler account.

I never liked Parler...I signed up but never posted a thing on their platform. UGH mainstream media propagandists need to be taken down! I don't know of one deplorable that provokes violence. Not one!

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1407

Oh please more lies.....We know our president...go away now

Reactions: Aksally

1/2planetaway

Jan 19, 2021
View attachment 1407

Weak communist bastard hope he never works again....deserved to be sacked...lucky to not be charged with treason on 1st amendment rights...

Reactions: Aksally

LillyGrace777

Jan 10, 2021
View attachment 1407

I remember reading his posts about how Parler was different from the other social media platforms and their assurances that Parker would protect our 1A platform. Looks like Lucy pulled out the football once again...

Sandjboxe

Jan 16, 2021
View attachment 1407

Glad he us gone

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat