ERIC GREITENS, YOU A COMMUNIST SYMPATHIZER? WELL, YOU CAN'T REALLY BE A SENATOR IF YOU ARE AGAINST MAGA. YOUR PROMOTION IS SUSPECT. NO WARROOM, HMMM?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Someone really doesn’t like this guy. I wonder who it could be. I can tell you with certainty that McCloskey isn’t the answer for Missouri. No intelligent person brandishes a weapon unless they intend to use it.
Unfortunately I did not commit to memory something that I read or heard when first the McClosky's came on the scene. I vaguely remember a biographical reference to them as Democratic Attorneys who were targeted by BLM in the very first local reporting of their encounter with the (commie) rioters.

I wish that I had archived the story but I didn't think that they would end up jumping on a GOP train to D.C. I've skeptically taken everything they've said since with a grain of salt. I might be mistaken about this, but I don't think so. It would be interesting to review the Missouri election data to confirm how long they've been Republic, and if/when they changed party affiliation from D to R.

al3

Feb 16, 2021
Someone really doesn’t like this guy. I wonder who it could be. I can tell you with certainty that McCloskey isn’t the answer for Missouri. No intelligent person brandishes a weapon unless they intend to use it.
true no banishing; I have a concealed carry first rule
however, was he not defending himself on his own property

Reactions: Trumpster

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
Why don’t you ask him directly instead of smearing him in this thread?
OriginalAlexa,

I think that's a great idea. And, if MAGA Patriots submit inquiries (about his Soros link, etc...) to him, and he doesn't respond that fact should become the news cycle. Same with the McClosky's and/or any other candidates..

If there's any one thing to take away from the MAGA experience it's that politicians going forward must earn the respect of MAGA Patriots. And, God help them if they cross us.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Why don’t you ask him directly instead of smearing him in this thread?
if we do cross paths i would ask him- WHY NOT - should i fear him- then that alone disqualifies him for leadership
if anything this story does - it now has me thinking - operations for the seal's - or part of a seal team
there definitely quite a bit of sensationalizing not common of true heros
we cant 4get AOCs stories of Jan 6th - can we 4get KERRYs heroic adventures in Nam -what about Pelosi's description of Jan.6
or the greatest sensationalizers of all who remembers
BAGDAD BOB - Apr 09, 2003 · “There is no presence of the American columns in the city of Baghdad at all. We besieged them and we killed most of them.” knock knock -- All these stories were touching - or heart felt --then we learn the truth
the reason's I love Trump - his Brass right back @ you when challenged by false truths & a man of his word
Our Leadership should not be based off of sensations - but rather heart determination & back bone to never accept less than - had Eric dodge battles b4 he will dodge political battles now
not saying this story of Eric true or not - but now i am curious - as well all of us should be - VIGELENSE is key

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
The couple, who for decades ran a personal injury law practice in Missouri, litigated numerous cases against prominent gun manufacturers and contributed to the downfall of what was once America’s largest handgun maker.

APPEARS THEY ONLY EXIST AFTER 2020, NO BACKGROUND LINKS FOR A LAWFIRM, WHAT THEY HIDING?

FuriousPatriot

Jun 23, 2021
The couple, who for decades ran a personal injury law practice in Missouri, litigated numerous cases against prominent gun manufacturers and contributed to the downfall of what was once America’s largest handgun maker.

APPEARS THEY ONLY EXIST AFTER 2020, NO BACKGROUND LINKS FOR A LAWFIRM, WHAT THEY HIDING?

Hi THEAMERICAN,

Great sleuthing!!! Too bad the lazy journalista failed to reference the McClosky's former personal injury law firm by name. Hunting down the history of the cases that they litigated will shed powerful disinfecting sunshine on who they really are.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
WHERE EVER YOU ARE MAGA, DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO UNIVERSITY LIBRARY, PUBLIC LIBRARIES MIGHT NOT HAVE DESIRED RESOURCES?

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
THIS SHITE MUST BE TRUE AND RUNS DEEP. BANNON WOULD HAVE HAD GREITENS ON BY NOW, WHAT IS GREITENS DOING THESE PAST 3 WEEKS, IS HE CAMPAIGNING, INTERVIEWS, DON'T FORGET THAT THE CHIEF OF NAVAL OPERATIONS SHOT HIMSELF IN THE CHEST. HE WORE AN AWARD ON HIS UNIFORM, THAT HE WASN'T ORDERED.

IF HE WAS JUST A HOLDING A DESK AND NOT DOING OPERATOR FUN, IS HIS TRIDENT EVEN REAL, DID HE GET IT THRU CORRESPONDENCE COURSE?

BANNON, WHY CRICKETS? IS HE RUNNING A DEEP MISSION IN COUNTRY, IN DARKNESS OF NIGHT? HA HA HA

WE NEED TO PUT TOGETHER 100 KILL TEAMS AND JOIN THE HUNGER GAMES.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
our patience has its limits.png

Reactions: FuriousPatriot

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
WHAT'S THE STORY ERIC, YOU COME BACK ON WARROOM WITH A NEW HAIRCUT OR YOUR HEAD WAS BASHED IN, WHAT ABOUT SOROS? MAGA IS WAITING W/BATED BREATHE.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: AngellicAngela

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021

Bannon fires up 'shock troops' for next GOP White House

The former adviser to President Donald Trump spoke Wednesday night to a new association of Republican presidential appointees in Washington.
Image: Steve Bannon

"If you’re going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately," Steve Bannon said.Sylvain Lefevre / Getty Images file

Oct. 2, 2021, 4:30 AM EDT
By Jonathan Allen

WASHINGTON — Scores of former Trump political appointees gathered at a GOP social club Wednesday night to hear Steve Bannon detail how they could help the next Republican president reconfigure government. "If you’re going to take over the administrative state and deconstruct it, then you have to have shock troops prepared to take it over immediately," Bannon said in a telephone interview with NBC News. "I gave 'em fire and brimstone."

Bannon, who ran former President Donald Trump's first campaign and later worked as a top adviser in the White House, said that Trump's agenda was delayed by the challenges of quickly filling roughly 4,000 slots for presidential appointees at federal agencies and the steep learning curve for political officials who were new to Washington. He is not alone in that view. His appearance at the Capitol Hill Club came at the invitation of a new organization called the Association of Republican Presidential Appointees, which was formed to create a resource for future GOP officials tapped to fill federal jobs.

"There are so many statutes and regulations as well as agency and departmental policies, it can be very overwhelming when you first come in," said Jeffrey Scott Shapiro, a former Broadcasting Board of Governors official who is one of the organizers of the group. "This is an organization that has a very narrow, clear and much-needed purpose, and, once it is operational, I think it could do a lot of good not just for the Republican Party but for the country." Trump often railed publicly about career civil servants and Obama administration political appointee holdovers whom he saw as obstacles to his agenda, referring to them collectively as the "deep state."

Bannon said he wants to see pre-trained teams ready to jump into federal agencies when the next Republican president takes office. For the most part, that means the tiers of presidential appointees whose postings don't require Senate confirmation.

"We’re going to have a sweeping victory in 2022, and that’s just the preamble to a sweeping victory in 2024, and this time we’re going to be ready — and have a MAGA perspective, MAGA policies, not the standard Republican policies," he said, referring to Trump's "Make America Great Again" slogan and describing a 2024 electoral victory as a "second term."

The launch party Wednesday drew a crowd of roughly 200 former officials from multiple Republican administrations — though mostly Trump appointees — according to a person who attended and is not one of the organizers of the group.

Shapiro said organizers are still trying to determine who will lead the association, but he said the need for institutional memory is apparent. "What we’re hoping to do is build a base of people that can be available as a support system for political appointees who are coming in for the first time," he said. "It’s easy, if you know the rules, to accomplish your objective."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I THE AMERICAN APPROVE OF THIS ENDORSEMENT

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat