DON'T TALK TO COPS WITHOUT A LAWYER

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021

Supreme Court Issues Ruling, Gutting Miranda Rights And Threatening The Fifth Amendment

The ruling brings into question the future of Miranda rights. Essentially Thursday’s ruling implies that any conversation, coerced or voluntary, taken in the absence of Miranda, can be used against a defendant in a court of law.

Thursday’s ruling is a threat to the Fitfh Amendment, which states that “no person . . . shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself.” It also “permits a person to refuse to testify against himself at a criminal trial in which he is a defendant” and “also ‘privileges him not to answer official questions put to him in any other proceeding, civil or criminal, formal or informal, where the answers might incriminate him in future criminal proceedings.'”

Never say anything to a cop without a lawyer being present.

What you say can be used against you in court regardless of whether you were read your Miranda Warning before giving a statement.

You may think it's just a friendly chat to clear up stuff.

But you are potentially incriminating yourself. Shut up.

This is especially true when involved in a shooting.

Shut up. Ask for a lawyer.

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
The Boys in Blue, our Heroes...are not your friends.
You sitting there babbling about your innocence is overtime and a possible promotion for them.
Life is not a TV show, sometimes the good guys are the bad guys.
Print out the Post above and carry it in your wallet, read and reread, memorize it.

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
The Boys in Blue, our Heroes...are not your friends.
You sitting there babbling about your innocence is overtime and a possible promotion for them.
Life is not a TV show, sometimes the good guys are the bad guys.
Print out the Post above and carry it in your wallet, read and reread, memorize it.
The "Thin Blue Line" isn't the cops standing between the legal citizens and the criminals, it's the line between cops and all citizens. Find an old cop, ask them how many tickets they have issued to other cops for doing things that they would certainly cite anyone else for. Rarely will you find a cop that will turn in another cop yet they complain when they go to a crime scene and 50 people there didn't see a thing. Never trust a cop.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
Every time I have been stopped by cop for a traffic infraction
all I had to do was show Veteran ID was never issued a summons.

For any illegal activity never trust anyone especially a cop.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

KWayne

Aug 1, 2021
You get in trouble in State Parks?
I heard he got in trouble @ JellyStone Park. Yogi caught him using sugar free jelly on his sandwiches.

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
The "Thin Blue Line" isn't the cops standing between the legal citizens and the criminals, it's the line between cops and all citizens. Find an old cop, ask them how many tickets they have issued to other cops for doing things that they would certainly cite anyone else for. Rarely will you find a cop that will turn in another cop yet they complain when they go to a crime scene and 50 people there didn't see a thing. Never trust a cop.
I was in Law Enforcement and .....
Stop. I was going to write a looong laundry list of truths about cops.
I changed my mind, let it suffice to never trust a cop.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
I was in Law Enforcement and .....
Stop. I was going to write a looong laundry list of truths about cops.
I changed my mind, let it suffice to never trust a cop.

It used to be that you could trust a cop "if you had done nothing wrong."

But so many bad cops have put innocent people away that we're no longer as innocent.

One big example is the entire Warren Commission "prosecution" of Lee Harvey Oswald.

There's Rubin "Hurricane" Carter who was apparently framed by a Detective Desimone.

Then of course, the Duke Lacrosse Case led to the disbarment and imprisonment of DA Mike Nifong.

But why stop there? Hillary and her emails. Three persecutions of Trump. Jan 6 people still in prison. The murder of Ashli Babbitt.

I would even argue that the debacle at the Uvalde school was a clear case of police failure and cowardice which cost the lives of children.

The justice system is so broken from top to bottom that it's stupid for anyone to trust any of it.

Reactions: KWayne

LoyalsWar

Feb 28, 2022
It used to be that you could trust a cop "if you had done nothing wrong."

But so many bad cops have put innocent people away that we're no longer as innocent.

One big example is the entire Warren Commission "prosecution" of Lee Harvey Oswald.

There's Rubin "Hurricane" Carter who was apparently framed by a Detective Desimone.

Then of course, the Duke Lacrosse Case led to the disbarment and imprisonment of DA Mike Nifong.

But why stop there? Hillary and her emails. Three persecutions of Trump. Jan 6 people still in prison. The murder of Ashli Babbitt.

I would even argue that the debacle at the Uvalde school was a clear case of police failure and cowardice which cost the lives of children.

The justice system is so broken from top to bottom that it's stupid for anyone to trust any of it.
Of course all those examples you cited are spot on; however, I was speaking more about the everyday, local representatives of the justice system - the street cops.
A cop is paid to do a job. A cop who goes above and beyond is indeed a Hero. Those who sink to depths that should put them away for years are not cops, they are criminals in a blue uniform.

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Of course all those examples you cited are spot on; however, I was speaking more about the everyday, local representatives of the justice system - the street cops.
A cop is paid to do a job. A cop who goes above and beyond is indeed a Hero. Those who sink to depths that should put them away for years are not cops, they are criminals in a blue uniform.

I agree with that 100%

The average street cop . . . . like 99% . . . . are good, decent guys.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat