Don't swap anybody. Let Griner rot.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Brittney Griner, the six-foot, nine-inch, black lesbian basketball player is a traitor to America and is getting what she deserves.

She not only kneeled during the National Anthem but demanded the women's league stop playing it.

Now that she's been sentenced to nine years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Left-wingers are demanding that she be swapped for someone in US custody.

I say HELL NO! Let her rot. She turned her back on us and we need to turn our back on her.

Griner's case reminds me of something I read as a kid (many of you probably did too): The Man Without A Country by Edward Hale.

Learn about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Without_a_Country

And if you've never read it, here's a great narration by Edward G. Robinson

Reactions: deplorablekat

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021
r/Qult_Headquarters - To be fair, I know they never thought of blacks, lesbians, or black lesbians as “Americans” but still…

Reactions: Confusedpatriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Brittney Griner, the six-foot, nine-inch, black lesbian basketball player is a traitor to America and is getting what she deserves.

She not only kneeled during the National Anthem but demanded the women's league stop playing it.

Now that she's been sentenced to nine years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Left-wingers are demanding that she be swapped for someone in US custody.

I say HELL NO! Let her rot. She turned her back on us and we need to turn our back on her.

Griner's case reminds me of something I read as a kid (many of you probably did too): The Man Without A Country by Edward Hale.

Learn about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Man_Without_a_Country

And if you've never read it, here's a great narration by Edward G. Robinson

"SHE" is a "HE"

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat