Does it make sense for you to INFECT YOURSELF with Covid-19? Maybe it does. Let’s see

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
JESUS wasn't saying He wasn't good, or that He wasn't God...

He was saying, make sure you all know what good is and what it is not....another "good man" good teacher" was not whom Jesus was. Valling people, normal people good, when on their own they are not, was the error He was correcting.

the scripture is clear, Jesus, the Christ, slain from the foundation of the world. Before the foundations, the earth, the continents, meaning God had already determined to Himself be slain for our sins, and to take our deserved punishment, before He even created terra firma.
nothing was made without Him, in the beginning was the Word and the Word (another name for Jesus) was with God, and was God. And we beheld Him full of grace and Truth as that of the ONLY Begotten SOn of the Livng God.

"If you have seen Me, you have seen the Father. I and My father are One."
"Before Abraham was......I AM."
Are you the Messiah the Son of the Living God? they asked. I AM. He answered.

on and on it goes.

If one man fulfills 700 scriptures when He comes, and another fulfills none....whom should we listen to??

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
"Father forgive them they know not what they do"

Sorry friends, Jesus said this to remind me that I can't apply the world's justice (based on the human natural instincts of survival) on anyone and expect to be perfect as my Father in Heaven is (and deserve being one of His sons).

The irony is that what we may call Politics, anywhere on earth, has to be based on a certain law and the application of its related Justice. (This also applies on all known formal religious systems though their Law and Justice are supposed being inspired from Heaven; via special men... and women?! :) )

After all, imposing (on others or oneself) any rule (said of God or Man) and living True Love towards all others cannot co-exist at the same time to the same person. In other words, if I heard Jesus imposing on me any rule (Naturally, He didn't), He would be, to me in the least, just another man (real or a myth) who was made famous by men.

Reactions: Aubrey James

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Great !
Now can your two great minds address the political situation we are in and explore remedies to re-secure the Republic for future generations ?
It can be done in several ways with or without having civil war, with or without re-writing the constitution, by amendment, by constitutional convention, by .......
Sounds like Countermoon has assumed two new identities here for his or her own mutual admiration society.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Subject: Re: Army Doc calls for grounding all aviators who have received vax until further investigated

Wow. Brilliantly detailed and credentialed denial of the Covid SCAM; medical technicalities expressed in lay terminology. The lady left no stone unturned; her credentials to opine as she has are exhaustive. Given her stated intentions of refusing to qualify any persons who have been 'vaccinated' for military flight duty, I'm quite certain she's no longer involved in accomplishing flight physicals. She knows full well...and openly acknowledges...that she will face disciplinary retribution. Hat's off the the gal for putting her oak leaves on the table and refusing to buy into a politically inspired fraud. That they are once again using our military as a social engineering petri dish is criminally immoral; those people...WHO WE NEED...are trapped under the UCMJ and are, today, being commanded by lesser political personages masquerading as warriors. We need as many of Dr. Long's kind of physicians as we can get; wish they'd ALL read her review and analysis and consider her words as relate to their own moral and ethical character.

Her affidavit submission is lengthy, detailed and thorough...a couple of excerpts:

"Compulsory SARs-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination program should be immediately suspended until research can be done to determine the true magnitude of risk of myocarditis in individuals who have been vaccinated. We must evaluate and immediately implement alternatives to mRNA vaccines, to include Ivermectin (FDA approved 1996), Remdesivir (FDA approved 2020), Hydroxychloroquine (FDA approved 1955), Regeneron (FDA EU approved 2020). Review VAERS data for deaths from COVID for age-matched data and data from active duty COVID deaths within the DOD to perform a risk/benefit analysis. "

"...one of the primary ingredients of the Lipid Nanoparticle delivery system is “ALC 1035” (two attachments, parts highlighted) in the Pfizer shots. The forth attachment is the toxicity report on ALC-1035, which comprises between 30-50% of the total ingredients.3 The Safety Data Sheet, (attached as Exhibit B) for this primary ingredient states that it is Category 2 under the OSHA HCS regulations (21 CFR 1910) and includes several concerning warnings, including but not limited to:

Seek medical attention if it comes into contact with your skin; If inhaled and If breathing is difficult, give cardiopulmonary resuscitation Evacuate if there is an environmental spill the chemical, physical, and toxicological properties have not been completely investigated Caution: Product has not been fully validated for medical applications. For research use only 25. Other journals and scientific papers also denote that this particular ingredient has never been used in humans before.4 To be abundantly clear, one of the listed primary ingredients of these injectables is Polyethylene glycol (“PEG”) which is a derivative of ethylene oxide. Polyethylene Glycol is the active ingredient in antifreeze. While it is hard to believe this is a key ingredient in these vaccines, it would explain the increased cardiovascular risk to users of the BioNTech or Comirnaty shots....In short, this antifreeze ingredient is being studied for the first time in human injectables. "

"a) None of the ordered Emergency Use Covid 19 vaccines can or will provide better immunity than an infection-recovered person; b) All three of the EUA Covid 19 vaccines (Comirnaty is not available), in the age group and fitness level of my patients, are more risky, harmful and dangerous than having no vaccine at all, whether a person is Covid recovered or facing a Covid 19 infection; c) Direct evidence exists and suggests that all persons who have received a Covid 19 Vaccine are damaged in their cardiovascular system in an irreparable and irrevocable manner; d) Due to the Spike protein production that is engineered into the user’s genome, each such recipient of the Covid 19 Vaccines already has micro clots in their cardiovascular system that present a danger to their health and safety; e) That such micro clots over time will become bigger clots by the very nature of the shape and composition of the Spike proteins being produced and said proteins are found throughout the user’s body, including the brain; f) That at the initial stage of this damage the micro clots can only be discovered by a biopsy or Magnetic Resonance Image (“MRI”) scan;" Rhino

On 9/25/2021 12:41, Michael R Groothousen wrote:

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order
Excellent resource; Thank you.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
After all, imposing (on others or oneself) any rule (said of God or Man) and living True Love towards all others cannot co-exist at the same time to the same person.
Kerim you said (edited/restructures) "... The same person imposing any rule (on all others) and living True Love (towards all others) requires incompatible concepts.

We can carry this into politics by saying a politician is never expressing true love to anyone. By their very nature they are (these days) obsessed with laying down rules for everybody. So the only way we could MAKE them show the true love they profess for us is to disable their ability to impose rules on us. Is that a problem looking for an answer?

It would have been much nicer if there was an amendment reaffirming that Government was established by the state entities and for the state entities. And therefore the Federal Government had no ability to legislate restrictions on any individual person, and thus had no direct relationship with any individual citizen of the states. In other words, the Feds could pass no legislation directed at the citizens as individuals even if they tried to pass blanket group legislation for all of us. (A group is no more than a collection of individuals.)

Now I could flesh this out into a full amendment covering all the objections anyone could raise. Anybody have something that they think I'm overlooking?
I have five possibilities, and I'm prepared to answer all five. Hint: income taxes. How could the Feds tax the people if they had no direct abiity to fashion laws affecting the individual citizens? Remember there were no income taxes before 1915. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I have a solution. (But let's stop for now and see if anyone is interested...)

Last edited:
Reactions: KerimF

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Kerim you said (edited/restructures) "... The same person imposing any rule (on all others) and living True Love (towards all others) requires incompatible concepts.

Thank you for making it clearer but I have to edit "on all others" a bit:
"on some others (to be more realistic, since no one can impose a rule on all others including his ruling partners ;) ) or even on himself (as by following a so-called Heavenly rule)"

Let us recall that, we like it or not, the world cannot progress and prosper by people who live the Unconditional Love (as revealed and lived by Jesus) only. It also needs many other sorts of people; for example, the ones who cannot see any real meaning of their life if they can't live the Chemical Love :D The latter Love is actually the core of (the main stimulus in) almost all building and destroying projects around the world; besides giving birth of more humans (if born with love) or human-like pets (if born by an imposed rule).

Jesus reminds me that there must be always a certain Caesar (actually, a powerful rich ruling group supported by loyal servants):
Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's.

Also, I was reminded that a human-like being may not be spiritual in the first place (dead spiritually):
let the dead bury their dead.
But such a human is important (if not very important) in serving the material world while being guided by his natural instincts of survival and playing, therefore, one of the masters/slaves games whose rules may be defined differently from one region to another.

Anyway, it is not wrong or bad if one likes imagining that it is possible for his Caesar (any member of the powerful rich ruling group or of its loyal servants) be like the first disciples of Jesus were :D

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021

We can carry this into politics by saying a politician is never expressing true love to anyone. By their very nature they are (these days) obsessed with laying down rules for everybody. So the only way we could MAKE them show the true love they profess for us is to disable their ability to impose rules on us. Is that a problem looking for an answer?

It would have been much nicer if there was an amendment reaffirming that Government was established by the state entities and for the state entities. And therefore the Federal Government had no ability to legislate restrictions on any individual person, and thus had no direct relationship with any individual citizen of the states. In other words, the Feds could pass no legislation directed at the citizens as individuals even if they tried to pass blanket group legislation for all of us. (A group is no more than a collection of individuals.)

Now I could flesh this out into a full amendment covering all the objections anyone could raise. Anybody have something that they think I'm overlooking?
I have five possibilities, and I'm prepared to answer all five. Hint: income taxes. How could the Feds tax the people if they had no direct abiity to fashion laws affecting the individual citizens? Remember there were no income taxes before 1915. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. I have a solution. (But let's stop for now and see if anyone is interested...)
Aubrey James, you are always thinking, problem solving, and have such a keen mind on a variety of issues.
"Never play by the rule book if you want to write a chapter of history." Know who wrote that?

I think there are many whom would love your solutions to fleshing out a full amendment covering all the objections anyone could raise. All five of them. At least I can think of one right here. But it seems to me, that pointing this out now, whilst we are at war, and whilst this thread has a variety of enemy-like infiltrators; (and also seemingly divided); why would you want to show them your hand so that they can also think of their own devices to destroy anyone of your five solutions?

Not that I am that savvy at the politics of game playing (I do not play mind games) but I am wondering if it might be better for you to present your well tuned five suggestions after when we have a more stable government, such as when dtrump is back in the White House? And while you're at it, perhaps you could make those five points of interest part of an overall platform for which you could use to run for a political office; if that interests you.

Just a suggestion; but we can wait and see if anyone is interested........;)

Firebrand, pg 68, Matt Gaetz. DTrump will need a cleaner house with more authentic patriotic political partners which will assist him achieve some of his finer points he could not accomplish while draining the swamp. Like I wrote, just a thought.

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Aubrey James, you are always thinking, problem solving, and have such a keen mind on a variety of issues.
"Never play by the rule book if you want to write a chapter of history." Know who wrote that?

I think there are many whom would love your solutions to fleshing out a full amendment covering all the objections anyone could raise. All five of them. At least I can think of one right here. But it seems to me, that pointing this out now, whilst we are at war, and whilst this thread has a variety of enemy-like infiltrators; (and also seemingly divided); why would you want to show them your hand so that they can also think of their own devices to destroy anyone of your five solutions?

Not that I am that savvy at the politics of game playing (I do not play mind games) but I am wondering if it might be better for you to present your well tuned five suggestions after when we have a more stable government, such as when dtrump is back in the White House? And while you're at it, perhaps you could make those five points of interest part of an overall platform for which you could use to run for a political office; if that interests you.

Just a suggestion; but we can wait and see if anyone is interested........;)

Firebrand, pg 68, Matt Gaetz. DTrump will need a cleaner house with more authentic patriotic political partners which will assist him achieve some of his finer points he could not accomplish while draining the swamp. Like I wrote, just a thought.
Scout9. “... it might be better for you to present your...” constitutional ideas later in time.

Yeah, you’re completely right. I withdraw my offer. It’s like the ancient Mayas wrapping a new temple/pyramid right around a previous one. It’s better to let the previous pyramid stand in sunlight awhile until the stars say it is time to lay it to rest. You have read the heavens somewhat better than I have, -as indicated by your prescient observations.

“..... you could use to run for a political office; if that interests you.”

I think I would enjoy helping this great Nation from the frontlines very much. But my contributions are tied inextricably to the sidelines for several years to come. We all manifest our own destiny, some by circumstance, some by force of will. You know me too well to think I wander forward willy-nilly. I have a personal plan well chiseled and - short of God’s moving hand - I will proceed in that direction.

Matt Gaetz. Maybe I can make contact with Matt in future (in my corporal body) and help sharpen his arrows in getting a ‘cleaner house.’ He seems to be on an arc of ascendancy, and the quintessential birthmark on a leader’s skin is an ability to evaluate the assistance of those who seek to guide (not control) him (or her). I also see good things in several other of our future heavyweight patriots (like Jim Jordan.)

Right now the only (as I have mentioned before) person able to step into Donald’s shoes today is Mike Pompeo. (Despite the political drawback of his non flamboyant persona.) Skill, awareness, an eagle’s vision, and a great love of country. Nobody pulls the wool over this guy. His military knowledge next to Milley’s is like comparing a cannonball to a marble.

Reactions: KerimF and Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Scout9. “... it might be better for you to present your...” constitutional ideas later in time.

Yeah, you’re completely right. I withdraw my offer. It’s like the ancient Mayas wrapping a new temple/pyramid right around a previous one. It’s better to let the previous pyramid stand in sunlight awhile until the stars say it is time to lay it to rest. You have read the heavens somewhat better than I have, -as indicated by your prescient observations.

“..... you could use to run for a political office; if that interests you.”

I think I would enjoy helping this great Nation from the frontlines very much. But my contributions are tied inextricably to the sidelines for several years to come. We all manifest our own destiny, some by circumstance, some by force of will. You know me too well to think I wander forward willy-nilly. I have a personal plan well chiseled and - short of God’s moving hand - I will proceed in that direction.

Matt Gaetz. Maybe I can make contact with Matt in future (in my corporal body) and help sharpen his arrows in getting a ‘cleaner house.’ He seems to be on an arc of ascendancy, and the quintessential birthmark on a leader’s skin is an ability to evaluate the assistance of those who seek to guide (not control) him (or her). I also see good things in several other of our future heavyweight patriots (like Jim Jordan.)

Right now the only (as I have mentioned before) person able to step into Donald’s shoes today is Mike Pompeo. (Despite the political drawback of his non flamboyant persona.) Skill, awareness, an eagle’s vision, and a great love of country. Nobody pulls the wool over this guy. His military knowledge next to Milley’s is like comparing a cannonball to a marble.
Lol, if you knew how horribly I am at reading the stars/heavens, even for the slightest of geographical markers, I am hopelessly lost. Nonetheless, Yehovah occasionally tickles my brain with a tiny inspirational thought and it comes to fruition as a pretty darn good idea sprouting. Thanks.

I sensed that you would be very good and quite interested in using your powers of speech and reasoning to help out our Nation in a political venue. Consider the sidelines just as important for the necessary ingredients to simmer in a way that you gain a sense of finer tuned virtues for implementation at just the right moment in time.

I agree regarding MG, JJ, JHawley, MTG, RDeSantis, to name a few. I have a confession to make, I have not done any research on Mike Pompeo. Haven't forgotten, just sidelined that for the time being.

Heading out for now. Have an enjoyable evening, AJ.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Every year, I am vaccinated by a few mosquitoes so that my body's immune system can get a small sample of the coming variant of the flu virus. Fortunately, this has worked for 7 decades so far.
Kerim. Your mosquito quote has had me thinking ever since I saw it. It may be mosquitos have handled the flu for you as you say. But I wondered about Covid. So I rambled around and got a few scientific sites and found out a some information:

In order for a mosquito to transmit a given virus, that virus has to first infect the mosquito, pass through its gut, and enter its salivary glands.”

“The infected blood eaten by the mosquito is digested, which destroys the Corona virus.

“.....researchers found that the Corona virus was unable to replicate in the cells of the mosquito.”

The common cold is also a coronavirus.”

So in the end the new virus is infectious like the common cold, but unlike SARS which is not transmitted like the cold. And mosquitos (at least) do not spread Covid.

Catching the Flu virus from the mosquito is not a bad option, because it is a small dose, and it;s already in the blood where your antibodies can flag it for destruction. Yes, it seems that is a good way to get inoculated from the Flu.

Why? People who breathe in the Flu get MORE sick because of the intense numbers of Flu viruses that are released from your own exploding cells long before the blood carried antibodies can tag it.

Goshamighty. That's an interesting statement from you Karim, because (additionally) a person does not have to wait for a vaccine to be developed for any given strain of the virus. Whoah, That's news.

Reactions: Scout9 and KerimF

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Kerim. Your mosquito quote has had me thinking ever since I saw it. It may be mosquitos have handled the flu for you as you say. But I wondered about Covid. So I rambled around and got a few scientific sites and found out a some information:

In order for a mosquito to transmit a given virus, that virus has to first infect the mosquito, pass through its gut, and enter its salivary glands.”

“The infected blood eaten by the mosquito is digested, which destroys the Corona virus.

“.....researchers found that the Corona virus was unable to replicate in the cells of the mosquito.”

The common cold is also a coronavirus.”

So in the end the new virus is infectious like the common cold, but unlike SARS which is not transmitted like the cold. And mosquitos (at least) do not spread Covid.

Catching the Flu virus from the mosquito is not a bad option, because it is a small dose, and it;s already in the blood where your antibodies can flag it for destruction. Yes, it seems that is a good way to get inoculated from the Flu.

Why? People who breathe in the Flu get MORE sick because of the intense numbers of Flu viruses that are released from your own exploding cells long before the blood carried antibodies can tag it.

Goshamighty. That's an interesting statement from you Karim, because (additionally) a person does not have to wait for a vaccine to be developed for any given strain of the virus. Whoah, That's news.

Please note that I may not be right completely about the mosquitoes.
I started thinking of it when I read, long ago, various remarks that the members of the rich class/families, in the past centuries, were, in general, less immune against the yearly flu virus then the common people.

Anyway, since my body is rather clean (I didn't use smoking, drinking and the like) I trust that my brain can synthesize the necessary anti-virus anytime I am infected if I keep my body warm and in total rest as possible. This may take from 1 to 7 days (the latter happened in a couple of years in the past, not lately). Typically, it takes 3 days.

Sorry, I don't believe the stories of COVID-19 as being a pandemic; unless they refer to new developed bio-poisons which are made to give the flu symptoms though inflated before the death of the victim. (Note: bio-poisons could be used in a large scale, as it is the case of COVID-19, if they have antidotes, just in case).

Sorry again, I had the chance to witness how it was possible to kill millions of Africans by so-called doctors who were sent to Africa to save them from AIDS. (But, I am not sure if all these doctors, or most of them, were aware of their exact mission or not).
In other words, I also don't believe the stories of AIDS though controlling, paralyzing, re-activating and even destroying completely the immunity system of the human body is one of the greatest discoveries in medicine (this discovery is used in transplanting live organs with success... and in perfect crimes as well :( ).
When I tried revealing this truth locally, about 2 decades ago, I was informed that the most upset persons whom the publishers had to face are all Christian and Islamic clergies of all sects who used presenting AIDS, almost daily, as being God's Wrath ;) So no one dared publishing the real story behind AIDS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Please note that I may not be right completely about the mosquitoes.
I started thinking of it when I read, long ago, various remarks that the members of the rich class/families, in the past centuries, were, in general, less immune against the yearly flu virus then the common people.

Anyway, since my body is rather clean (I didn't use smoking, drinking and the like) I trust that my brain can synthesize the necessary anti-virus anytime I am infected if I keep my body warm and in total rest as possible. This may take from 1 to 7 days (the latter happened in a couple of years in the past, not lately). Typically, it takes 3 days.

Sorry, I don't believe the stories of COVID-19 as being a pandemic; unless they refer to new developed bio-poisons which are made to give the flu symptoms though inflated before the death of the victim. (Note: bio-poisons could be used in a large scale, as it is the case of COVID-19, if they have antidotes, just in case).

Sorry again, I had the chance to witness how it was possible to kill millions of Africans by so-called doctors who were sent to Africa to save them from AIDS. (But, I am not sure if all these doctors, or most of them, were aware of their exact mission or not).
In other words, I also don't believe the stories of AIDS though controlling, paralyzing, re-activating and even destroying completely the immunity system of the human body is one of the greatest discoveries in medicine (this discovery is used in transplanting live organs with success... and in perfect crimes as well :( ).
When I tried revealing this truth locally, about 2 decades ago, I was informed that the most upset persons whom the publishers had to face are all Christian and Islamic clergies of all sects who used presenting AIDS, almost daily, as being God's Wrath ;) So no one dared publishing the real story behind AIDS.
Kerim. I commented on your accurate statements about HIV on post #8 on this thread. AIDS is definitely man made.

I dug deeper and the science authorities say what we think of as the common Flu is also not transmitted by mosquitos. The idea is widespread though because in fact both strong and weak versions of several fevers are indeed carried by mosquitos.

The most dangerous of these is West Nile Virus, which in many cases the victim thinks they have the flu. Because WNV is here in the states I looked into it and found a few quotes worth sharing.

"While retracting blood, (mosquitos) are also injecting saliva that has an anesthetic or numbing effect so you feel nothing for a few minutes—enough time for her to get a good meal. This saliva also contains proteins (anticoagulants) that prevent blood from clotting."

"Since WNV’s arrival in North America in 1999, it has produced three of the largest neuroinvasive disease outbreaks ever recorded in the United States."

Unfortunately, there is no long-lasting immunity to West Nile virus,” says Couturier.So you can get it over and over again.”

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Sounds like Countermoon has assumed two new identities here for his or her own mutual admiration society.
Oh, great, I thought we were well rid of him. What are the names he is posting under?

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Therefore, it is not fatal after all, since I will be alive to get it over and over again :D
Kerim. I don't want to disturb your restful sleep. But saying "it is not fatal after all" is a wish and not the sad truth. (I know you were trying to lighten up the mood.) And I did chuckle.

But he was saying, if it doesn't kill you you at first you can catch it again. "The odds of getting the most severe forms of West Nile disease are about one in 150. The overall death rate in severe disease is about 10%."

Those damn mosquitos!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
here's a question, if you have a man who cheated everyone he ever had dealings with, as did his father...
and together they killed millions with their eugenics programs....

WHY would he be allowed to do ANYTHING medically speaking?
WHY would you assume, after he deliberately cripped hundreds of thousands of africans, and never even said I'm sorry, or that was a mistake...
WHY would our gov let him do anything.
because HE OWNS the CDC, WHO, etc. its a business...and they just made billions off our stupidity.
hows that for some hard ass truth.

and don't tell me he didn't know what he was doing, because the whole world has known for 60 years that the live vaccine crippled folks...so he DID IT DELIBERATELY. He sure as heck could have done the same thing with dead vaccine, he choose to save a few mil, by crippling a few mil.....

get billy his own cell, and LOCK HIM UP FOR LIFE !

Last edited:

Lajo

Feb 12, 2021
Dr. Zelenko: “Naturally induced immunity [from a prior COVID infection] is a billion times more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines.
So why, why would I vaccinate someone with a poisoned death shot that makes inferior or dangerous antibodies when I already have healthy antibodies?

A billion times more effective. HMMMMMMM. And I do trust Dr. Zelenko. HMMMMM

Somebody was thinking out loud (it surely wasn’t me) saying does it make sense?......
(1) to get on a program of ivermectin for a few days, as though you were already sick with covid;
(2) infect yourself with a pinhead’s worth of spit from an infected covid patient;
(3) continue on the ivermectin and take your chances with the virus.

If (as you statistically should be) you recover nicely, then you now have naturally induced immunity (according to Dr, Zalenko) far more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines. And no vaccine required. All you need is proof of immunity with a certified blood antigen test that you are in Covid recovery.

And you’re back in the world without Covid fears that it will strike you unexpectedly. i.e.the traditional route where the virus will be spreading all through your body before you get diagnosed.

So one can wait....and after diagnosis with the virus making you sick enough to notice, your medical help can chase Johnny-come-lately by mounting an ivermectin defense, or other zinc, etc. treatments. Whatever. Or would you rather already be destroying the virus on an accelerated recovery curve when you get infected?

ALERT: You can go to jail if you deliberately infect another person with a sometimes lethal disease. (Although back during the early AIDS crisis I am told doing this was not a prosecutable case.) However, I don’t think there is a law against infecting yourself. If you want to commit suicide, says the law, go right ahead. So...............................

So I’m wondering, depending how young and healthy a person is, does this concept have merit? (You know, the concept that I heard about, yeah that’s the ticket.)
I’m certainly not actually saying anybody should actually do this. But maybe I will.
Even with natural immunity they are going to let you push back the clock and live the life you had. The only chance is to have TRUMP back in power and start bring things back to normal which will cause other countries to do the same. It will never happen under the people who pull the Biden strings

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Even with natural immunity they are going to let you push back the clock and live the life you had. The only chance is to have TRUMP back in power and start bring things back to normal which will cause other countries to do the same. It will never happen under the people who pull the Biden strings
Lajo. The oddest thing about the entire 'natural immunity' thing is kids are the most immune, and the oldest are the weakest. And the lethality runs right up a perfect age advancement curve. I wish someone on the forum had a scientific explanation to explain that. With the flu it's the reverse. If you exclude people with immuno-deficiencies. it's the kids who really pass a way. I was always told it's because their flu antibody response is not 'seeded' properly, i.e. breat fed babies do better than others because their mother transfers in the flu antibodies.

You would think, all things being equal, Covid would really rip babies little lungs up. Thank goodness it doesn't. Kind of a bizarre situation.....

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat