Does it make sense for you to INFECT YOURSELF with Covid-19? Maybe it does. Let’s see

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
1. who is God, is there a God, and if so what does He want from me. and 2. what will happen to me when I die? will I cease, will I be conscious, where will I go then

When my brain started, I was about 14 year old, realizing/perceiving the existence of my own body as a separate entity from all other creatures, its first serious thought was:
You, Kerim, were forced (beyond your will) to exist in a realm you have no clear idea on it (every human baby is born with total ignorance).
And whatever the Will behind your existence (and of all your ancestors) has likely a certain purpose for doing it.

So my first question was:
"What could be the end purpose/fruit of my own existence?"

[1] Is it possible that there is no purpose at all? Based on my logic, there should be a purpose; otherwise there is no reason for the Will behind my existence to let me be different from all other creatures (the non-human ones in the least). These other living things are not supposed to ask themselves such a question, during their entire life, in the first place.

[2] Is it possible that the Will behind my existence expects to gain something for itself from creating me? If this is the case, I would exist as a machine (or a robot) which is not supposed asking itself such a question while it runs as it was programmed to do by its maker.

[3] The remaining answer is: “Although I was forced to exit, I am given the chance to gain something for myself, if I want to, as a free gift from the Will behind my existence.

Naturally, my second question was:
"What could be the nature of the gift I may get from of my Creator?"

To be a real gift, it has to reflect the nature of the donor. For example, a gift of loving parents to their son would be not of the same value/importance if they were selfish. And a real loving father is ready to share all he has with his beloved son.

[4] If I have to see the Will behind my existence like of the worldly kings/rulers who have to play the selfish masters in order to survive, this lets me return to [2] above which is not valid, to me in the least.

[5] If the gift is from a real loving entity and I am invited, if I want to, to share it with whom the ‘Will behind my existence’ belongs to, there must be a possibility for me to also exist even after the death of my mortal living flesh (to exist in the Realm of the Will behind my existence not limited by the notions of time and place).

I have needed about 10 years more before being able to find out the best logical answer. (I will return to this later).

when you have lost all, place, position, power, wealth, community, and family, yes family, as have I.....for the sake of Him and of His Truth, then perhaps call yourself crucified.

Oh! It seems you were describing my situation.
I was never interested in being rich, famous or be on power at any level, and, most of all, I wasn't interested in breeding or having any sort of sexual relationship. (Don’t worry; I am not a Catholic priest.)

By the way, I didn't mean, in my previous post that I was or I am crucified.
I am real free and happy the way I am.
I meant instead that I deserve being crucified, based on the world's justice, because I am no more of this world :D

Reactions: Aubrey James

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Hi Kerim, Now that is very interesting to read that "if all people are created to be good....". I am not certain from where you get that? Because as I read Genesis, it states we are created in HIS image, which is good. As I understand , HIS image, it means HIS likeness, as in one after it's own kind. However, we fall terribly short of being anything but good, as demonstrated in the fall of Adam and Eve. In fact, Scripture claims none are good and all fall short of the Glory of Yehovah. I realize we are likely coming from two different faith systems, so it is highly likely that we will not be able to agree on some of these issues. What you are defining a the "Unconditional Love"; well what would that be exactly? Thanks.

Hi Scout9,

To me in the least, every person is free to listen to any reference (scientific or else) and believe it.

Genesis and many other teachings, were addressed to Jews (when humans on earth were rather primitive, I see them as the kids of humanity). They were addressed via many Prophets in order to prepare them for the arrival of Jesus among them. This is why Jesus says clearly:
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

And the mission of the Jewish Prophet, John the Baptist who is greater than all previous Prophets (as revealed by Jesus), was clearly to prepare the Jews of his time for His arrival (of Jesus).

On the other hand, Jesus says:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

And this exactly what Jesus did in many directions. The most important of what he did (to me, as always ;) ) is upgrading almost all teachings of Judaism which focus on how to take care of the flesh for survival; as a group of people and as individuals (a good Jew is likely a healthy person).
The final version of knowledge that humans 'may' need (or some humans need) to hear was revealed by Jesus though it focuses on the survival of the soul not of the flesh. So Judaism will last for ever as all other religions will, besides atheists and political systems, because most humans around the world have to be created to serve the material world, as all other living things do (by building it and/or destroying it as well) while they are guided by their natural instincts (which have nothing to do with the Unconditional Love towards all others, as revealed and lived by Jesus).

Yes, every human is indeed created of his God's image. In other words, to know the deep nature of a person, I just need knowing his perceived God, There is one exception; the case of an atheist, The conventional notion of God doesn't exist for him (Me too, all various images of a ruling god that are offered on the world's table cannot exist in my life). But an atheist likely has an idea on what could be the purpose of his existence though it could be just... nothing special.
To clarify more this point, let us recall that if someone hears from some others that he inherited a billion dollars. He won't be rich as long he has no idea where his supposed fortune is or how he can get it.

Cheers,
Kerim

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
As I read your explanation, it is almost as if the existence of Kerim, as a human being has a completely unique trajectory other than that of the human race. Please feel free to correct me if I have misinterpreted your writings. (I sometimes do not quite grasp the ideas you are trying to share.) It might again be a difference of understanding related to how I am reading your word "evolve". Thanks.

Hey,
On one hand, every human is somehow unique, I tend to believe that this may be also true for other species; the evolved ones in the least,

On the other hand, I mean by 'evolve' when a living thing can change, by itself, its structure while altering the functions of its various parts based on well defined algorithms that are pre-programmed in it, in one way or another.

So although my existence started from a fetus, that fetus wasn't yet the Kerim, I know ;)
Actually, I didn't really exist, precisely for myself, till I started perceiving my own body (living flesh), as a human-like animal looking for survival, then after some years, perceiving my inner soul, as a human.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
From a previous thread:

Sep 10, 2021
Add Bookmark

Today it really fell on me; The Regime truly is not America First, not America Last, but America GONE.

Not that they haven’t been maniacal for a long time; the headlines this A.M. really stressed the issue.

Justice suing Texas for protecting the infants in their mothers’ wombs with heartbeats?!?!

Throwing the Constitution out the window (again, this has been going on for quite awhile) by taking jobs of unvaccinated workers?!?! Dean Bachman is right; they are Monsters!

Psalm 2 flooded into my head when I mused on this. Check it out.

It talks of the “rulers” of the earth taking their stand against The Lord and His Anointed, and how He laughs and holds them in derision.

What you don’t believe in can hurt you.

I’m praying as many as possible wake up and “Kiss the Son” (Psalm 2 language; check it out), before they stand in front of The Court of No Appeal. 🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
When my brain started, I was about 14 year old, realizing/perceiving the existence of my own body as a separate entity from all other creatures, its first serious thought was:
You, Kerim, were forced (beyond your will) to exist in a realm you have no clear idea on it (every human baby is born with total ignorance).
And whatever the Will behind your existence (and of all your ancestors) has likely a certain purpose for doing it.

So my first question was:
"What could be the end purpose/fruit of my own existence?"

[1] Is it possible that there is no purpose at all? Based on my logic, there should be a purpose; otherwise there is no reason for the Will behind my existence to let me be different from all other creatures (the non-human ones in the least). These other living things are not supposed to ask themselves such a question, during their entire life, in the first place.

[2] Is it possible that the Will behind my existence expects to gain something for itself from creating me? If this is the case, I would exist as a machine (or a robot) which is not supposed asking itself such a question while it runs as it was programmed to do by its maker.

[3] The remaining answer is: “Although I was forced to exit, I am given the chance to gain something for myself, if I want to, as a free gift from the Will behind my existence.

Naturally, my second question was:
"What could be the nature of the gift I may get from of my Creator?"

To be a real gift, it has to reflect the nature of the donor. For example, a gift of loving parents to their son would be not of the same value/importance if they were selfish. And a real loving father is ready to share all he has with his beloved son.

[4] If I have to see the Will behind my existence like of the worldly kings/rulers who have to play the selfish masters in order to survive, this lets me return to [2] above which is not valid, to me in the least.

[5] If the gift is from a real loving entity and I am invited, if I want to, to share it with whom the ‘Will behind my existence’ belongs to, there must be a possibility for me to also exist even after the death of my mortal living flesh (to exist in the Realm of the Will behind my existence not limited by the notions of time and place).

I have needed about 10 years more before being able to find out the best logical answer. (I will return to this later).

Oh! It seems you were describing my situation.
I was never interested in being rich, famous or be on power at any level, and, most of all, I wasn't interested in breeding or having any sort of sexual relationship. (Don’t worry; I am not a Catholic priest.)

By the way, I didn't mean, in my previous post that I was or I am crucified.
I am real free and happy the way I am.
I meant instead that I deserve being crucified, based on the world's justice, because I am no more of this world :D
Kerim. Have you noticed? Sometimes we are the entertainer, sometimes the entertained, and sometimes we are neither. That leaves the case where we are ourselves, alone and about our doings. Sleeping, eating, growing intellectually, securing necessities, losing necessities. It is the continuance of life.

I chilled out, kicked back, and read your post here 3 times. I was in a cross between being the entertained and growing intellectually. I have commented before there is a rhythm to your posts that shimmers around me even after I have left the forum.

At any rate, your closing line “I meant instead that I deserve being crucified, based on the world's justice, because I am no more of this world.”

Well that ‘shut me down.’ That is an old saying where I come from when you have no words. “Well, shut me down!” So I waited and then words came to me. I end by saying I hope that closing line is a cirrus cloud far beyond me ------ and that you continue to be of this world.

Long after you are truly gone, some of your words will still be passing through irises of unborn eyeballs. And they will blink, and wonder. “Who was this man?”

Reactions: KerimF

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Subject: Re: Army Doc calls for grounding all aviators who have received vax until further investigated

Wow. Brilliantly detailed and credentialed denial of the Covid SCAM; medical technicalities expressed in lay terminology. The lady left no stone unturned; her credentials to opine as she has are exhaustive. Given her stated intentions of refusing to qualify any persons who have been 'vaccinated' for military flight duty, I'm quite certain she's no longer involved in accomplishing flight physicals. She knows full well...and openly acknowledges...that she will face disciplinary retribution. Hat's off the the gal for putting her oak leaves on the table and refusing to buy into a politically inspired fraud. That they are once again using our military as a social engineering petri dish is criminally immoral; those people...WHO WE NEED...are trapped under the UCMJ and are, today, being commanded by lesser political personages masquerading as warriors. We need as many of Dr. Long's kind of physicians as we can get; wish they'd ALL read her review and analysis and consider her words as relate to their own moral and ethical character.

Her affidavit submission is lengthy, detailed and thorough...a couple of excerpts:

"Compulsory SARs-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination program should be immediately suspended until research can be done to determine the true magnitude of risk of myocarditis in individuals who have been vaccinated. We must evaluate and immediately implement alternatives to mRNA vaccines, to include Ivermectin (FDA approved 1996), Remdesivir (FDA approved 2020), Hydroxychloroquine (FDA approved 1955), Regeneron (FDA EU approved 2020). Review VAERS data for deaths from COVID for age-matched data and data from active duty COVID deaths within the DOD to perform a risk/benefit analysis. "

"...one of the primary ingredients of the Lipid Nanoparticle delivery system is “ALC 1035” (two attachments, parts highlighted) in the Pfizer shots. The forth attachment is the toxicity report on ALC-1035, which comprises between 30-50% of the total ingredients.3 The Safety Data Sheet, (attached as Exhibit B) for this primary ingredient states that it is Category 2 under the OSHA HCS regulations (21 CFR 1910) and includes several concerning warnings, including but not limited to:

Seek medical attention if it comes into contact with your skin; If inhaled and If breathing is difficult, give cardiopulmonary resuscitation Evacuate if there is an environmental spill the chemical, physical, and toxicological properties have not been completely investigated Caution: Product has not been fully validated for medical applications. For research use only 25. Other journals and scientific papers also denote that this particular ingredient has never been used in humans before.4 To be abundantly clear, one of the listed primary ingredients of these injectables is Polyethylene glycol (“PEG”) which is a derivative of ethylene oxide. Polyethylene Glycol is the active ingredient in antifreeze. While it is hard to believe this is a key ingredient in these vaccines, it would explain the increased cardiovascular risk to users of the BioNTech or Comirnaty shots....In short, this antifreeze ingredient is being studied for the first time in human injectables. "

"a) None of the ordered Emergency Use Covid 19 vaccines can or will provide better immunity than an infection-recovered person; b) All three of the EUA Covid 19 vaccines (Comirnaty is not available), in the age group and fitness level of my patients, are more risky, harmful and dangerous than having no vaccine at all, whether a person is Covid recovered or facing a Covid 19 infection; c) Direct evidence exists and suggests that all persons who have received a Covid 19 Vaccine are damaged in their cardiovascular system in an irreparable and irrevocable manner; d) Due to the Spike protein production that is engineered into the user’s genome, each such recipient of the Covid 19 Vaccines already has micro clots in their cardiovascular system that present a danger to their health and safety; e) That such micro clots over time will become bigger clots by the very nature of the shape and composition of the Spike proteins being produced and said proteins are found throughout the user’s body, including the brain; f) That at the initial stage of this damage the micro clots can only be discovered by a biopsy or Magnetic Resonance Image (“MRI”) scan;" Rhino

On 9/25/2021 12:41, Michael R Groothousen wrote:

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
At any rate, your closing line “I meant instead that I deserve being crucified, based on the world's justice, because I am no more of this world.”

Well that ‘shut me down.’ That is an old saying where I come from when you have no words. “Well, shut me down!” So I waited and then words came to me. I end by saying I hope that closing line is a cirrus cloud far beyond me ------ and that you continue to be of this world.

Sorry for the confusion.
I thought many members here, including you, are familiar already with the expression: "not of the world"

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

For example, all members of my family (supposed being Christian; Roman Catholic) saw in me an abnormal person for not taking full advantage of my scientific high studies (in electronics) to move abroad and gain real money and be famous (as a scientist). I simply started a small private business (with a capital of $100), soon after graduation, to design and produce various electronic controllers that the local consumers may need, in every period of time. This helped me gain my daily bread and of my few assistants with their families, since then (since 1975) till now.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Sorry for the confusion.
I thought many members here, including you, are familiar already with the expression: "not of the world"

If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

For example, all members of my family (supposed being Christian; Roman Catholic) saw in me an abnormal person for not taking full advantage of my scientific high studies (in electronics) to move abroad and gain real money and be famous (as a scientist). I simply started a small private business (with a capital of $100), soon after graduation, to design and produce various electronic controllers that the local consumers may need, in every period of time. This helped me gain my daily bread and of my few assistants with their families, since then (since 1975) till now.
Kerim, No worries. I knew exactly what you meant. I was just waxing poetic. Sometimes the spirit swells and we feel the pulse of the earth, and hear our greatest grandmothers whispering.

"This helped me gain my daily bread." The simple reality of here and now. I have considered the old balance often cited: Man cannot live on daily bread alone. The spiritual side also needs nourishment. It is bread for the body and freedom for the mind. In other words, to walk the beam of life we must mind the wind, but lean into it with balance. Just so....

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
From a previous thread:

Sep 10, 2021
Add Bookmark

Today it really fell on me; The Regime truly is not America First, not America Last, but America GONE.

Not that they haven’t been maniacal for a long time; the headlines this A.M. really stressed the issue.

Justice suing Texas for protecting the infants in their mothers’ wombs with heartbeats?!?!

Throwing the Constitution out the window (again, this has been going on for quite awhile) by taking jobs of unvaccinated workers?!?! Dean Bachman is right; they are Monsters!

Psalm 2 flooded into my head when I mused on this. Check it out.

It talks of the “rulers” of the earth taking their stand against The Lord and His Anointed, and how He laughs and holds them in derision.

What you don’t believe in can hurt you.

I’m praying as many as possible wake up and “Kiss the Son” (Psalm 2 language; check it out), before they stand in front of The Court of No Appeal. 🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸
OverTheTarget: "Throwing the Constitution out the window..."

Yep, that's the one that has our founders rolling in disbelief. "Where is the bare knuckle strength we left you? We defied the King of England and all the King's men. And now not an ocean away, but right in our Capital the new Kings & Queens wave their edicts at you. We suffered mightily for the earth you stand on. But sadly, now we are beneath it. And your children will never respect our graves..."

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Hey Aubrey, I was not on the other thread at all, just observing and reading different posts. Thank you for pointing that out, as I had not seen it. But I did want to acknowledge while I was there reading your post. ;)
I truly do like to be kind but often fall short. thanks.
I said: “Hi there Scout9. Didn't see you on the thread while I was answering MajFauxPas. ... Thanks for the thumbs up on the other thread.” That is, the other thread authored by FreedomEJ.

Scout9 You said: “I was not on the other thread at all, just observing and reading different posts ....... I truly do like to be kind but often fall short. thanks.

This exchange has me thumping my noggin trying to get a bead on our meanings.

You posted Post #19 on this thread 5 minutes before I posted # 20 to MajFauxPas. I was just remarking that I didn’t see your #19 post until later, because I left the thread for awhile to do other things. So my meaning was, “Sorry I took so long to see your post, I didn't realize you were on this particular thread.”

At any rate, you conclude “I truly do like to be kind but often fall short” and I am grasping for where that comes from, although I surely agree with the sentiment. It doesn’t juxtapose with any of our recent comments. Anyway. The long intervals between exchanges can often lead to little puzzles to decipher. And that was one of them.

Oh and while we're talking nonsense (worth zippydedoo to everybody else), I recently heard Santa Claus lives at the North Pole. With reindeer no less....

Reactions: Scout9 and KerimF

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
truly wanting to be kind...ah, now this is where logic is superceded by spirit.

why are we here Lord? I asked one day in prayer.

You are here.........to learn............to Love.

that was what I heard in my spirit.

and that is the beginning middle and end of it. Yet Christ expanded it to loving our enemies and praying for those that harm us, which in our flesh seems incongruous, illogical and unattainable.
Especially so if one is to MEAN IT, when one prays for one who has harmed them to actually mean it, to say as Christ said from the cross, "Father forgive them they know not what they do"

it also begs the question, what if they do know what they do?
actually the Bible addresses that, and it say why we have such trouble.

"I see in m flesh a different thing, Each day my spirit want to do good, yet another in me, does not, and these two war against each other. In my flesh dwells no good thing". etc.

this is the dilemna, as we were created good in the beginning, yet sin entered in and we mutated into carnal creatures. They said to Jesus "ggod teacher"...He replied, "whom are you calling good? Do you understand (when you say this) that none are good....except God."

once one realizes alone, without the help of Christ, (and I don't mean eating a wafer, I mean drinking in the reality of Him and His Spirit, and having faith and trust in Him, for without that faith, it is impossible to please God, and no ritual provides that faith, it only points to the one who obtained it for you, and gifted you with some of it.

and the surrender the Lord wants for us, is not of our own making, but is one that comes as we see how real, and how much God wants this for us. The surrender God looks for, is the acknowledgement of what and Whom He has revealed. An act, done as a "sacrifice" is not what God wanted...He wanted obedience born of Love for Him.
He says I desire not your sacrifices but your obedience". But obedience done out of fear is flawed, obedience done out of Love for the one who asks.....loyalty because the Holy one is Holy and deserves nothing less.....
this is why we call it the walk.....and many call it...the Love walk.

At the mt. of transfiguration they all heard a voice from heaven, saying "This is My beloved Son, hear ye Him."

true Love, true wisdom, true freedom, comes as we learn to do just that, listen to Him.
the world offers freedom, but it isn't the real McCoy, and it goes away so easily when pressed.
The spirit offers freedom that leads to a lot more peace, self-control, patience, and 20 other virtues.......

which if we are being honest when they do occur seem to come from someone other than ourselves.
indeed, that is what scripture teaches, that these are the fruits of the spirit, meaning these are the gifts of God.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
They said to Jesus "good teacher"...He replied, "whom are you calling good? Do you understand (when you say this) that none are good....except God."

This is a good example that shows how the same words could be understood sometimes differently, if not in an opposite way as it is the case here ;)

And he said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God:

Unlike many others (in millions now, if not billions), I hear Jesus telling him:
"So, you discovered, by yourself, that I am God".

Please note, that also the word 'God', as revealed by Jesus (not by anyone else), is likely interpreted differently, if not very differently, by you and I for a few. But this is another story and surely not about politics :D

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon
Subject: Re: Army Doc calls for grounding all aviators who have received vax until further investigated

Wow. Brilliantly detailed and credentialed denial of the Covid SCAM; medical technicalities expressed in lay terminology. The lady left no stone unturned; her credentials to opine as she has are exhaustive. Given her stated intentions of refusing to qualify any persons who have been 'vaccinated' for military flight duty, I'm quite certain she's no longer involved in accomplishing flight physicals. She knows full well...and openly acknowledges...that she will face disciplinary retribution. Hat's off the the gal for putting her oak leaves on the table and refusing to buy into a politically inspired fraud. That they are once again using our military as a social engineering petri dish is criminally immoral; those people...WHO WE NEED...are trapped under the UCMJ and are, today, being commanded by lesser political personages masquerading as warriors. We need as many of Dr. Long's kind of physicians as we can get; wish they'd ALL read her review and analysis and consider her words as relate to their own moral and ethical character.

Her affidavit submission is lengthy, detailed and thorough...a couple of excerpts:

"Compulsory SARs-CoV-2 mRNA vaccination program should be immediately suspended until research can be done to determine the true magnitude of risk of myocarditis in individuals who have been vaccinated. We must evaluate and immediately implement alternatives to mRNA vaccines, to include Ivermectin (FDA approved 1996), Remdesivir (FDA approved 2020), Hydroxychloroquine (FDA approved 1955), Regeneron (FDA EU approved 2020). Review VAERS data for deaths from COVID for age-matched data and data from active duty COVID deaths within the DOD to perform a risk/benefit analysis. "

"...one of the primary ingredients of the Lipid Nanoparticle delivery system is “ALC 1035” (two attachments, parts highlighted) in the Pfizer shots. The forth attachment is the toxicity report on ALC-1035, which comprises between 30-50% of the total ingredients.3 The Safety Data Sheet, (attached as Exhibit B) for this primary ingredient states that it is Category 2 under the OSHA HCS regulations (21 CFR 1910) and includes several concerning warnings, including but not limited to:

Seek medical attention if it comes into contact with your skin; If inhaled and If breathing is difficult, give cardiopulmonary resuscitation Evacuate if there is an environmental spill the chemical, physical, and toxicological properties have not been completely investigated Caution: Product has not been fully validated for medical applications. For research use only 25. Other journals and scientific papers also denote that this particular ingredient has never been used in humans before.4 To be abundantly clear, one of the listed primary ingredients of these injectables is Polyethylene glycol (“PEG”) which is a derivative of ethylene oxide. Polyethylene Glycol is the active ingredient in antifreeze. While it is hard to believe this is a key ingredient in these vaccines, it would explain the increased cardiovascular risk to users of the BioNTech or Comirnaty shots....In short, this antifreeze ingredient is being studied for the first time in human injectables. "

"a) None of the ordered Emergency Use Covid 19 vaccines can or will provide better immunity than an infection-recovered person; b) All three of the EUA Covid 19 vaccines (Comirnaty is not available), in the age group and fitness level of my patients, are more risky, harmful and dangerous than having no vaccine at all, whether a person is Covid recovered or facing a Covid 19 infection; c) Direct evidence exists and suggests that all persons who have received a Covid 19 Vaccine are damaged in their cardiovascular system in an irreparable and irrevocable manner; d) Due to the Spike protein production that is engineered into the user’s genome, each such recipient of the Covid 19 Vaccines already has micro clots in their cardiovascular system that present a danger to their health and safety; e) That such micro clots over time will become bigger clots by the very nature of the shape and composition of the Spike proteins being produced and said proteins are found throughout the user’s body, including the brain; f) That at the initial stage of this damage the micro clots can only be discovered by a biopsy or Magnetic Resonance Image (“MRI”) scan;" Rhino

On 9/25/2021 12:41, Michael R Groothousen wrote:

https://www.deepcapture.com/2021/09/affidavit-of-ltc-theresa-long-m-d-in-support-of-a-motion-for-a-preliminary-injunction-order
Doctors are speaking out. And this deposition is clearly a doctor that does not want to see warfighters with swollen hearts and blood clots. I pray she succeeds in stoping the antifreeze injections.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Hi Scout9,

To me in the least, every person is free to listen to any reference (scientific or else) and believe it.

Genesis and many other teachings, were addressed to Jews (when humans on earth were rather primitive, I see them as the kids of humanity). They were addressed via many Prophets in order to prepare them for the arrival of Jesus among them. This is why Jesus says clearly:
Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

And the mission of the Jewish Prophet, John the Baptist who is greater than all previous Prophets (as revealed by Jesus), was clearly to prepare the Jews of his time for His arrival (of Jesus).

On the other hand, Jesus says:
Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

And this exactly what Jesus did in many directions. The most important of what he did (to me, as always ;) ) is upgrading almost all teachings of Judaism which focus on how to take care of the flesh for survival; as a group of people and as individuals (a good Jew is likely a healthy person).
The final version of knowledge that humans 'may' need (or some humans need) to hear was revealed by Jesus though it focuses on the survival of the soul not of the flesh. So Judaism will last for ever as all other religions will, besides atheists and political systems, because most humans around the world have to be created to serve the material world, as all other living things do (by building it and/or destroying it as well) while they are guided by their natural instincts (which have nothing to do with the Unconditional Love towards all others, as revealed and lived by Jesus).

Yes, every human is indeed created of his God's image. In other words, to know the deep nature of a person, I just need knowing his perceived God, There is one exception; the case of an atheist, The conventional notion of God doesn't exist for him (Me too, all various images of a ruling god that are offered on the world's table cannot exist in my life). But an atheist likely has an idea on what could be the purpose of his existence though it could be just... nothing special.
To clarify more this point, let us recall that if someone hears from some others that he inherited a billion dollars. He won't be rich as long he has no idea where his supposed fortune is or how he can get it.

Cheers,
Kerim
Good morning, Kerim,
I appreciate you taking the time to respond and clarify. I agree with your leading statement that "every person is free to listen to any reference and believe it. I think anybody not related to the marxist movement is on board with that statement.

As for the rest of your comments, they help me understand a little more from where you are coming. So in the future, I will use that little expose on how to interpret your comments. It is unlikely I will address these issues any further, as I have quite a bit of disagreement with some of the statements you wrote, but then that is what free will is all about, isn't it? Thanks again.

Cheers to you as well.

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
This thread is epic.

My thought is this: God definitely has a plan, He made formed and created us, but we have free choice, and an enemy who deceives, and salvation through Jesus Christ.

Our DNA could be described as a program. We are currently finding out how to edit the program… against all caution. Edit the program and you get a different result. Make errors in the program and the outcome is ruined. Hack the program and cause a system failure.

Editing God’s program is pure hubris. But doesn’t that describe what is happening?

Covid is a man-made chimera virus which hacks through epithelial cell walls, hijacks them, changes their function to reproducing the virus. The hijacked cells then are flagged and deleted. This causes a catastrophic failure: cells tasked with breathing die quicker than they are replaced.

The body’s solution is to find the antibody through trial and error, and use it to kill the virus. It’s slow and permanent damage is caused in the meantime. Long haul, covid fog.

The alternative solution is to protect the cells from invasion through therapeutics like ivermectin, or prevent cell wall hacking with quersequin + zinc, or inject someone else’s antibodies as with regeneron. (A stiff drink doesn’t hurt since “alcohol is the most effective destroyer of covid on kitchen surfaces.” Where does alcohol go in the body? Lungs. Yes, I once smelled it on my co-workers breath and had to fire him. Disobeying the code. Medicinal purposes in emergency case of pneumonia are effective. Just ask submariners. That’s why alcohol is on board. Right? )

But take it up a notch again, the millions and billions of taxpayer dollars going into genetic research are for what? What does one do with a complete understanding of genetic code and how to change it? Why, they change the genetic code of the entire human race, of course! For Adam and Eve were expelled from the garden after eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

The vaccine is a test of more injected code. Or maybe the Georgia stones. Can’t tell yet.

Is it eugenics? It could be argued that the CIA implemented the idea of a one-two punch, virus and vaccine, which worked together to cause chemical lobotomy resulting in a passive population. But the world may never know. Only God knows.
Good morning, I agree that Yehovah has a plan, and I think it will surprise most everyone, and it will be in such a way that only Yehhovah will get the Glory. At least, that's been how I've interpreted with spiritual reasoning.

I agree with Aubrey, your question, "what does one do with a complete understanding of genetic code and how to change it?" I think we have already been exposed to that reality of what they are TRYING to do: kill us off, and/or turn us into AI machines. That is why I think the return of Our Lord Yeshua is sooner than later. Yehovah will not stand by and allow mankind to ruin all mankind. The evil will turn on itself once the elect and faithful are removed. imho and prayers.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Hey,
On one hand, every human is somehow unique, I tend to believe that this may be also true for other species; the evolved ones in the least,

On the other hand, I mean by 'evolve' when a living thing can change, by itself, its structure while altering the functions of its various parts based on well defined algorithms that are pre-programmed in it, in one way or another.

So although my existence started from a fetus, that fetus wasn't yet the Kerim, I know ;)
Actually, I didn't really exist, precisely for myself, till I started perceiving my own body (living flesh), as a human-like animal looking for survival, then after some years, perceiving my inner soul, as a human.
Interesting. Thanks for clarifying again for me.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I said: “Hi there Scout9. Didn't see you on the thread while I was answering MajFauxPas. ... Thanks for the thumbs up on the other thread.” That is, the other thread authored by FreedomEJ.

Scout9 You said: “I was not on the other thread at all, just observing and reading different posts ....... I truly do like to be kind but often fall short. thanks.

This exchange has me thumping my noggin trying to get a bead on our meanings.

You posted Post #19 on this thread 5 minutes before I posted # 20 to MajFauxPas. I was just remarking that I didn’t see your #19 post until later, because I left the thread for awhile to do other things. So my meaning was, “Sorry I took so long to see your post, I didn't realize you were on this particular thread.”

At any rate, you conclude “I truly do like to be kind but often fall short” and I am grasping for where that comes from, although I surely agree with the sentiment. It doesn’t juxtapose with any of our recent comments. Anyway. The long intervals between exchanges can often lead to little puzzles to decipher. And that was one of them.

Oh and while we're talking nonsense (worth zippydedoo to everybody else), I recently heard Santa Claus lives at the North Pole. With reindeer no less....
No worries, I am often a day late and one hundred dollars short.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
truly wanting to be kind...ah, now this is where logic is superceded by spirit.

why are we here Lord? I asked one day in prayer.

You are here.........to learn............to Love.

that was what I heard in my spirit.

and that is the beginning middle and end of it. Yet Christ expanded it to loving our enemies and praying for those that harm us, which in our flesh seems incongruous, illogical and unattainable.
Especially so if one is to MEAN IT, when one prays for one who has harmed them to actually mean it, to say as Christ said from the cross, "Father forgive them they know not what they do"

it also begs the question, what if they do know what they do?
actually the Bible addresses that, and it say why we have such trouble.

"I see in m flesh a different thing, Each day my spirit want to do good, yet another in me, does not, and these two war against each other. In my flesh dwells no good thing". etc.

this is the dilemna, as we were created good in the beginning, yet sin entered in and we mutated into carnal creatures. They said to Jesus "ggod teacher"...He replied, "whom are you calling good? Do you understand (when you say this) that none are good....except God."

once one realizes alone, without the help of Christ, (and I don't mean eating a wafer, I mean drinking in the reality of Him and His Spirit, and having faith and trust in Him, for without that faith, it is impossible to please God, and no ritual provides that faith, it only points to the one who obtained it for you, and gifted you with some of it.

and the surrender the Lord wants for us, is not of our own making, but is one that comes as we see how real, and how much God wants this for us. The surrender God looks for, is the acknowledgement of what and Whom He has revealed. An act, done as a "sacrifice" is not what God wanted...He wanted obedience born of Love for Him.
He says I desire not your sacrifices but your obedience". But obedience done out of fear is flawed, obedience done out of Love for the one who asks.....loyalty because the Holy one is Holy and deserves nothing less.....
this is why we call it the walk.....and many call it...the Love walk.

At the mt. of transfiguration they all heard a voice from heaven, saying "This is My beloved Son, hear ye Him."

true Love, true wisdom, true freedom, comes as we learn to do just that, listen to Him.
the world offers freedom, but it isn't the real McCoy, and it goes away so easily when pressed.
The spirit offers freedom that leads to a lot more peace, self-control, patience, and 20 other virtues.......

which if we are being honest when they do occur seem to come from someone other than ourselves.
indeed, that is what scripture teaches, that these are the fruits of the spirit, meaning these are the gifts of God.
“....as Christ said from the cross, "Father forgive them they know not what they do"
it also begs the questio
n, what if they do know what they do?”

Carrying forward the Old Testament Biblical sense, this of course has always been interpreted as those who do the Devil’s bidding are to be judged accordingly. But Jesus seems to infer that the Devil’s followers are -in the end- not in and of themselves anything but the Devi’s fingertips.

So Jesus asks God to forgive them. This is reminiscent of Abraham wrangling with God to spare the innocent of S&G despite the sins of the cities. God shows no mercy. ........ Jesus was very aware of the old scriptures. Unlike the innocent of S&G, these are the actual people crucifying Jesus that he is trying to protect.

So now we turn to modern times. In reality, today’s ‘Devil incarnate’ (the fingertips) are actually less than 1% of the world’s population. In the tabulation, we can set aside (but not forgive) the paid army of worshipers of the NWO as the usual zombie suspects. Evil is where evil is. And that is the hallmark sin of breaking the 5th Commandment: Thou shall not kill!

Oh and they are surely killing. For me, only one other scripture comes to mind. An eye for an eye...

Last edited:

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat