Does it make sense for you to INFECT YOURSELF with Covid-19? Maybe it does. Let’s see

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Dr. Zelenko: “Naturally induced immunity [from a prior COVID infection] is a billion times more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines.
So why, why would I vaccinate someone with a poisoned death shot that makes inferior or dangerous antibodies when I already have healthy antibodies?

A billion times more effective. HMMMMMMM. And I do trust Dr. Zelenko. HMMMMM

Somebody was thinking out loud (it surely wasn’t me) saying does it make sense?......
(1) to get on a program of ivermectin for a few days, as though you were already sick with covid;
(2) infect yourself with a pinhead’s worth of spit from an infected covid patient;
(3) continue on the ivermectin and take your chances with the virus.

If (as you statistically should be) you recover nicely, then you now have naturally induced immunity (according to Dr, Zalenko) far more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines. And no vaccine required. All you need is proof of immunity with a certified blood antigen test that you are in Covid recovery.

And you’re back in the world without Covid fears that it will strike you unexpectedly. i.e.the traditional route where the virus will be spreading all through your body before you get diagnosed.

So one can wait....and after diagnosis with the virus making you sick enough to notice, your medical help can chase Johnny-come-lately by mounting an ivermectin defense, or other zinc, etc. treatments. Whatever. Or would you rather already be destroying the virus on an accelerated recovery curve when you get infected?

ALERT: You can go to jail if you deliberately infect another person with a sometimes lethal disease. (Although back during the early AIDS crisis I am told doing this was not a prosecutable case.) However, I don’t think there is a law against infecting yourself. If you want to commit suicide, says the law, go right ahead. So...............................

So I’m wondering, depending how young and healthy a person is, does this concept have merit? (You know, the concept that I heard about, yeah that’s the ticket.)
I’m certainly not actually saying anybody should actually do this. But maybe I will.

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
I got the CCP Virus, and consider it a blessing. By the grace of God, for me it was about the same as a mild flu.

When I had the measles as a kid, all the neighborhood moms would bring their kids over so they could get measles too, and get that natural immunity.

99% chance of survival? I think you’re on to something, Aubrey James. 🙂🙏🏼🇺🇸

OverTheTarget

Mar 18, 2021
Aubrey, I don’t know how I got it. I have an active life dealing with all kinds of people.

I tried to be a bit more conscious of washing my hands and all that, but no matter how much Fauci and his minions kept spewing the propaganda, I couldn’t help think “99% survival rate?”

Then I figured in my overall health, plus the fact that The Lord of the Universe has me, and I just kept doing what I have been doing for the past 2 or so years.

So far, so good! 🙂🙏🏼👍🏼🇺🇸

FreedomEJ

War Room VIP Member
Jul 21, 2021
Dr. Zelenko: “Naturally induced immunity [from a prior COVID infection] is a billion times more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines.
So why, why would I vaccinate someone with a poisoned death shot that makes inferior or dangerous antibodies when I already have healthy antibodies?

Somebody was thinking out loud (it surely wasn’t me) saying does it make sense?......
(1) to get on a program of ivermectin for a few days, as though you were already sick with covid;
(2) infect yourself with a pinhead’s worth of spit from an infected covid patient;

If (as you statistically should be) you recover nicely, then you now have naturally induced immunity (according to Dr, Zalenko) far more effective than artificially induced immunity through vaccines. And no vaccine required. All you need is proof of immunity with a certified blood antigen test that you are in Covid recovery.

And you’re back in the world without Covid fears that it will strike you unexpectedly. i.e.the traditional route where the virus will be spreading all through your body before you get diagnosed.

So one can wait....and after diagnosis with the virus making you sick enough to notice, your medical help can chase Johnny-come-lately by mounting an ivermectin defense, or other zinc, etc. treatments. Whatever. Or would you rather already be destroying the virus on an accelerated recovery curve when you get infected?

ALERT: You can go to jail if you deliberately infect another person with a sometimes lethal disease. (Although back during the early AIDS crisis I am told doing this was not a prosecutable case.) However, I don’t think there is a law against infecting yourself. If you want to commit suicide, says the law, go right ahead. So...............................

So I’m wondering, depending how young and healthy a person is, does this concept have merit? (You know, the concept that I heard about, yeah that’s the ticket.)
I’m certainly not actually saying anybody should actually do this. But maybe I will.
The other thing is other coronaviruses provide cross-immunity to COVID. That is why some people get the virus, and their symptoms are mild.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
Let us think a bit. If an infection can propagate easily, from one person to another in normal conditions (not in wars, natural catastrophes... etc.) and it is a real pandemic or even an epidemic, the humane race wouldn't have the chance surviving in the past centuries when there was no real medicine. This natural fact/truth is known by all today's real doctors.
One may wonder. Why all high classes around the world were real interested in launching/supporting the worldwide propaganda that presents flu as a pandemic?
One of the main reasons... is to get blood samples from all peoples on the globe. For what?!

Well, many will likely not like the answer.
There are advanced researchers, since a few decades, to create bio-poisons which will be made to kill humans having a certain type of blood while they won't harm those of the other types. Isn't it a real sign of the incredible human brain's evolution?!

Similarly, what is known as AIDS is actually one of the greatest medical discoveries in the 20th century.
But this truth is also known by the professional surgeons (for transplanting live organs) only. Before it, the cells of new planted organ were seen by the original patient's immunity system as aliens which should be destroyed. This is why the world's doctors in the 70's decided to stop such operations till it will be possible to control, paralyze and re-activate the body's immunity system. This is why transplanting live organs, since the 80's, became possible with relatively little risk as it is the case in all other conventional operations.
The genius idea in hiding the truth behind AIDS is relating it directly to the people's sexual activities (even the mouth kiss was included on its list, in the early years :) ).
But, truth be told, I don't expect anyone here to believe me after reading this very brief information; otherwise he would know that the fake story (stories) about AIDS was another tool to commit perfect crimes without any problem anywhere on earth; mainly in Africa in which more than 10 millions died while they were supposed to be saved from the pandemic AIDS.

So I wonder if I will live long enough to also hear the next international fairy tale made for adults which will be confirmed and approved, as usual, by all formal/ruling systems (religious and political) on the planet.

Cheers,

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Let us think a bit. If an infection can propagate easily, from one person to another in normal conditions (not in wars, natural catastrophes... etc.) and it is a real pandemic or even an epidemic, the humane race wouldn't have the chance surviving in the past centuries when there was no real medicine. This natural fact/truth is known by all today's real doctors.
One may wonder. Why all high classes around the world were real interested in launching/supporting the worldwide propaganda that presents flu as a pandemic?
One of the main reasons... is to get blood samples from all peoples on the globe. For what?!

Well, many will likely not like the answer.
There are advanced researchers, since a few decades, to create bio-poisons which will be made to kill humans having a certain type of blood while they won't harm those of the other types. Isn't it a real sign of the incredible human brain's evolution?!

Similarly, what is known as AIDS is actually one of the greatest medical discoveries in the 20th century.
But this truth is also known by the professional surgeons (for transplanting live organs) only. Before it, the cells of new planted organ were seen by the original patient's immunity system as aliens which should be destroyed. This is why the world's doctors in the 70's decided to stop such operations till it will be possible to control, paralyze and re-activate the body's immunity system. This is why transplanting live organs, since the 80's, became possible with relatively little risk as it is the case in all other conventional operations.
The genius idea in hiding the truth behind AIDS is relating it directly to the people's sexual activities (even the mouth kiss was included on its list, in the early years :) ).
But, truth be told, I don't expect anyone here to believe me after reading this very brief information; otherwise he would know that the fake story (stories) about AIDS was another tool to commit perfect crimes without any problem anywhere on earth; mainly in Africa in which more than 10 millions died while they were supposed to be saved from the pandemic AIDS.

So I wonder if I will live long enough to also hear the next international fairy tale made for adults which will be confirmed and approved, as usual, by all formal/ruling systems (religious and political) on the planet.

Cheers,
Kerim, "..... create bio-poisons which will be made to kill humans having a certain type of blood while they won't harm those of the other types."

Your cynicism is no longer out of phase with educated thinking. The new rule is: What ever you can think of, IF it CAN be done, rest assured somewhere on our teeming, scheming planet it IS BEING done.

Your insights on AIDS is sound as a 'gold' dollar. AIDS (from the jump) was known to be man made. How? (For those who don't know). Logical extrapolation of fertility compressions show (if AIDS had appeared in the timeline before the understanding of how fatal diseases are transmitted) humanity would have died out from it, or the survivors who were immune to it would have passed blanket or aggressive immunity to the next generations.

Not knowing that sex, or even close contact with fluid exchanges, was the way it was contracted, is the key point. All the wisdom of the greatest thinkers (of the time) never revealed that the black death came from fleas. Figuring out AIDS, with it's delayed effects and withering victims would have been vastly harder to get a bead on (in those days). So, bottom line, the true origin of AIDS was not explained by some cover story that it came from green monkeys in Africa. Monkeys were chosen as scapegoats because the elite agents released it first in Africa.

Kerim, you are so wise to be above the curve of deception inserted into the lives of citizens of the world. Much much more power to you as you climb into your 80's. Blessings.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Kerim, you are so wise to be above the curve of deception inserted into the lives of citizens of the world. Much much more power to you as you climb into your 80's. Blessings.
And, you certainly can't be less wise than I am; otherwise you wouldn't discover your wisdom in me.
Great !
Now can your two great minds address the political situation we are in and explore remedies to re-secure the Republic for future generations ?
It can be done in several ways with or without having civil war, with or without re-writing the constitution, by amendment, by constitutional convention, by .......

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
not every disease is man-made. man had help, when scripture says all creation now groans,,,it's a hint.

All creation, was altered when angels were cast out of heaven. Because they knew they would be judged, and their judgment would not include a savior to redeem them, for this reason they hated mankind. Man, even after having rebelled, was given a way back into God's good graces and His KIngdom.

Many angels/messengers/rulers came here, and were not just myths, "the gods" spoken of, the "other gods" where in Deuteronomy the 70 were put over the nations. These were actual beings. Those that rebelled learned they had sealed their fate, and became obsessed with killing the linage of mankind, for whom God had said, I will redeem them.
Christ was slain "from the foundation of the world".

In other words, the Lord planned to give us free will, as He had the angels. He made us a "little lesser than the angels"....meaning our powers and perceptions are less, but also that our sin COULD be forgiven, whereas because angels rebelled KNOWING and SEEING the CREATOR daily, their sin of pride and usurpery was much much worse.

Ergo God made a way for us....and the fallen realm hates us for it.

when it says 70 were put over us....and elsewhere they came down on Mt. Hermon....later renamed"the gates of hell"

this is the mountain they first emerged from. This is where Jesus said when Peter realized, by the Holy Spirit, the grace of God, Peter realized and said "Isay, you are the Messiah, the Son of the LIVING GOD."
thats when Jesus said, the gates of hell shall not prevail against this. The demonic realm shall not prevail against those really convinced of whom Jesus of Nazareth is, and was, and ever shall be.

fast forward to india, where their holy book says they saw gods warring in the heavens, or to where they have uncovered old town/cities right below these battles, and they were STILL radioactive.....what was the technology of the fallen ones....what were their powers.

did they come and deceive men, try to get them to question God, and once fallen to do unspeakable things? Yes, they did that.
Did they try to get men to burn their babies as a sacrifice, YES, and God asked it of Abraham to test hi faith, but then stayed his hand and said, ABE, that's not Me...I am not like those other gods your kin all worship...I have something else in mind for they who will follow and believe in Me.

that something else was to provide a sacrifice that would take our sins away. A way for God Himself, thru ru His son, to redeem us by Himself taking the punishment we deserve.
and, as Abrhams eyes were unveiled, he proclaimed "In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen."
why did he say that? Because God showed Abe that on that very spot, mount Moriah, Christ would be the son that would die. Many years later, Mt. Moriah, was renamed....Golgotha, the place of the skull....the place, where Jesus died for all of us. He died there for the sins of the entire world.

So did God create everything, or every good thing? He did not genetically modify for evil, that much is true, but did other gods?
Give 2 kids a chemistry set....one makes a beautiful new flower, the other makes a poisonous one that burns your skin when you touch it. WHY? Because the NATURE of a being determines what they do.

Diseases, take many, and probably most, it turns out everything the Jews were told to do prevented disease. they did not know it at the time but it did.
don't shtoop your goat, if you do you get syphilis, gonorrhea etc. harmless microbes to the goat/sheep, not harmless to us. Hence God said, these are NOT for you, NOT for your pleasure.
Wash your hands when you touch certain things....turns out disease is spread by not washing.
don't eat shellfish etc. turns out they are super toxic if not refrigerated immediately.

It turns out some microbes are needful. Like the ones that break down leaves in the forest, so the forest has soil not hundreds of feet of leaves that won't break down, and the goats/sheep have microbes that HELP them, but do not belong in us.
Even circumcision, which seem nutty, turns out to be the singularly largest way to stop diseases of the womb.

all in all, God tried to protect us because He knows well His world, while the devils try to convince man to ignore it all, because they want us all dead. Depraved first, god hating first, and then to kill us.
Hence idol worship, self worship, baby killing, then sodomy,sex with dead and animals, you name it;
all designed to kill those for whom Christ came and gave Himself for our redemption.

the question is not just have we been played regarding covid, most cases now are simple viral pneumonia brought on by the mask wearing.
the question is, will any see the bigger play, the attempt to get us to see murder, mahem violence, wickedness and perversions all as good thing.
the question is, will we see aliens for what they really are and always have been, those thrown here, and chained here, and appearing as "angels of light" but pointing us to anything but allegiance to Christ. To God alone.

now you even have churches claiming they should astral project, that Fatima, where Mary says to worship her, and many more beings and apparitions are being exposed as deceptions. They want us to think they are friendly, hence the blue dresses, and the friendly tall greys...
but the truth there is, the eyes are large because they live in the dark, under the earth, where god gave them domain until the end. They've gotten smaller and uglier over their time there.
they were once lovely, they are now golums, real golums, that do exist.

we've been played. and the church, thru its Smithsonian institute and thru other means, has tries to suppress the knowledge of who and WHAT these being were and ARE. WHY? WHy surpress Genesis 6 ?
Because, if we figure out what we could see, we will also figure out who have been hiding it all from us...while they lull us into thinking evil is good, and good is evil. The better to keep raping and killing and perverting all of us...and especially all of our children.

one needs to study Gen 6, and the Deut world view by Michael Heiser who teaches it well, study this world view to get all this.
then when you see mankind concocting things you will see why, and whom they serve.

also know that certain diseases occur because we expose ourselves to things we weren't meant to have to eat.
Coca'cola sells more coke in africa because they refuse to did wells for people...they do this because were they to help that way, they would sell far less coke. the streams people bath in, and draw water from, make them sick, so they walk all day to get the fluid they need, to the coca-cola store.

these same people go deep into forest...their government has no food, but lots of rifles coming to them.
deep in the forest are microbes they were never supposed to encounter...like ebola.
same in china, people eat bats because there is not a system, for THEM, the elite have one (its called buying American beef, but the poor must eat rats, and enter caves where 20 ft of bat guano is on the floor...
and then we wonder why disease come?
Some microbe designed to breakdown huge piles of dung, does not belong in our lungs.
Of course if you are stupid enough to work in a bat cave (to sell the dung they do this)
or if you have a lab designing how to make those microbes more small and thus more airborne....
then of course that would give the immune systems a run for their money.

the question becomes and what kind of a monster have we......one doing it all on his own, or one like unto the demonized gadarene, who had so many evil entities in him that when Jesus asked him his name...........
he answered "WE aRE LEGION".........a legion was thousands.

until you realize there is much more to all of this, much much more, we will continue to lose the war.
Satan has actively recruited our children, who now pray against us. Wicca meets to pray and raise this realm to attack praying Christians, people who want peace, people who love God, and Truth, these they hate. These they call evil. Isn't it time we all saw it? Isn't it time we shared the full truth, while there is still some daylight left?

proofs things exist under the earth (or inside of it)

copyChkboxOff.gif
Exo 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
copyChkboxOff.gif
Phl 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
copyChkboxOff.gif
Rev 5:3
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
copyChkboxOff.gif
Rev 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
the story of one man

Mar 5:1 And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
Mar 5:2 And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
Mar 5:3 Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Mar 5:4 Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
Mar 5:5 And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
Mar 5:6 But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Mar 5:7 And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Mar 5:8 For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
Mar 5:9 And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
Mar 5:10 And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
Mar 5:11 Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
Mar 5:12 And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
Mar 5:13 And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
Mar 5:14 And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.
Mar 5:15 And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
Mar 5:16 And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.
Mar 5:17 And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
Mar 5:18 And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
Mar 5:19 Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
Mar 5:20 And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
once you understand some things are coming from that other realm, some man are under those influences, some serving them knowingly, some not knowing, then you will understand how to fight.
first, with prayer, secondly with activism as the Spirit leads. NOT with subterfuge (as Jesuits teach) but with truth, forthrightness, and holding up the standards we have let drop....
1st, to love God ABOVE ALL THINGS
, 2nd to love othersAS WE LOVE OURSELVES..

we are seeing these truth lovers now in Arizona, today. GLORY BE TO GOD.

So, to conclude, until you see that the realm you do not see is more active than the one you do see, you will not perceive whats really at work, or what you must do to thwart it.

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
not every disease is man-made. man had help, when scripture says all creation now groans,,,it's a hint.

All creation, was altered when angels were cast out of heaven. Because they knew they would be judged, and their judgment would not include a savior to redeem them, for this reason they hated mankind. Man, even after having rebelled, was given a way back into God's good graces and His KIngdom.

Many angels/messengers/rulers came here, and were not just myths, "the gods" spoken of, the "other gods" where in Deuteronomy the 70 were put over the nations. These were actual beings. Those that rebelled learned they had sealed their fate, and became obsessed with killing the linage of mankind, for whom God had said, I will redeem them.
Christ was slain "from the foundation of the world".

In other words, the Lord planned to give us free will, as He had the angels. He made us a "little lesser than the angels"....meaning our powers and perceptions are less, but also that our sin COULD be forgiven, whereas because angels rebelled KNOWING and SEEING the CREATOR daily, their sin of pride and usurpery was much much worse.

Ergo God made a way for us....and the fallen realm hates us for it.

when it says 70 were put over us....and elsewhere they came down on Mt. Hermon....later renamed"the gates of hell"

this is the mountain they first emerged from. This is where Jesus said when Peter realized, by the Holy Spirit, the grace of God, Peter realized and said "Isay, you are the Messiah, the Son of the LIVING GOD."
thats when Jesus said, the gates of hell shall not prevail against this. The demonic realm shall not prevail against those really convinced of whom Jesus of Nazareth is, and was, and ever shall be.

fast forward to india, where their holy book says they saw gods warring in the heavens, or to where they have uncovered old town/cities right below these battles, and they were STILL radioactive.....what was the technology of the fallen ones....what were their powers.

did they come and deceive men, try to get them to question God, and once fallen to do unspeakable things? Yes, they did that.
Did they try to get men to burn their babies as a sacrifice, YES, and God asked it of Abraham to test hi faith, but then stayed his hand and said, ABE, that's not Me...I am not like those other gods your kin all worship...I have something else in mind for they who will follow and believe in Me.

that something else was to provide a sacrifice that would take our sins away. A way for God Himself, thru ru His son, to redeem us by Himself taking the punishment we deserve.
and, as Abrhams eyes were unveiled, he proclaimed "In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen."
why did he say that? Because God showed Abe that on that very spot, mount Moriah, Christ would be the son that would die. Many years later, Mt. Moriah, was renamed....Golgotha, the place of the skull....the place, where Jesus died for all of us. He died there for the sins of the entire world.

So did God create everything, or every good thing? He did not genetically modify for evil, that much is true, but did other gods?
Give 2 kids a chemistry set....one makes a beautiful new flower, the other makes a poisonous one that burns your skin when you touch it. WHY? Because the NATURE of a being determines what they do.

Diseases, take many, and probably most, it turns out everything the Jews were told to do prevented disease. they did not know it at the time but it did.
don't shtoop your goat, if you do you get syphilis, gonorrhea etc. harmless microbes to the goat/sheep, not harmless to us. Hence God said, these are NOT for you, NOT for your pleasure.
Wash your hands when you touch certain things....turns out disease is spread by not washing.
don't eat shellfish etc. turns out they are super toxic if not refrigerated immediately.

It turns out some microbes are needful. Like the ones that break down leaves in the forest, so the forest has soil not hundreds of feet of leaves that won't break down, and the goats/sheep have microbes that HELP them, but do not belong in us.
Even circumcision, which seem nutty, turns out to be the singularly largest way to stop diseases of the womb.

all in all, God tried to protect us because He knows well His world, while the devils try to convince man to ignore it all, because they want us all dead. Depraved first, god hating first, and then to kill us.
Hence idol worship, self worship, baby killing, then sodomy,sex with dead and animals, you name it;
all designed to kill those for whom Christ came and gave Himself for our redemption.

the question is not just have we been played regarding covid, most cases now are simple viral pneumonia brought on by the mask wearing.
the question is, will any see the bigger play, the attempt to get us to see murder, mahem violence, wickedness and perversions all as good thing.
the question is, will we see aliens for what they really are and always have been, those thrown here, and chained here, and appearing as "angels of light" but pointing us to anything but allegiance to Christ. To God alone.

now you even have churches claiming they should astral project, that Fatima, where Mary says to worship her, and many more beings and apparitions are being exposed as deceptions. They want us to think they are friendly, hence the blue dresses, and the friendly tall greys...
but the truth there is, the eyes are large because they live in the dark, under the earth, where god gave them domain until the end. They've gotten smaller and uglier over their time there.
they were once lovely, they are now golums, real golums, that do exist.

we've been played. and the church, thru its Smithsonian institute and thru other means, has tries to suppress the knowledge of who and WHAT these being were and ARE. WHY? WHy surpress Genesis 6 ?
Because, if we figure out what we could see, we will also figure out who have been hiding it all from us...while they lull us into thinking evil is good, and good is evil. The better to keep raping and killing and perverting all of us...and especially all of our children.

one needs to study Gen 6, and the Deut world view by Michael Heiser who teaches it well, study this world view to get all this.
then when you see mankind concocting things you will see why, and whom they serve.

also know that certain diseases occur because we expose ourselves to things we weren't meant to have to eat.
Coca'cola sells more coke in africa because they refuse to did wells for people...they do this because were they to help that way, they would sell far less coke. the streams people bath in, and draw water from, make them sick, so they walk all day to get the fluid they need, to the coca-cola store.

these same people go deep into forest...their government has no food, but lots of rifles coming to them.
deep in the forest are microbes they were never supposed to encounter...like ebola.
same in china, people eat bats because there is not a system, for THEM, the elite have one (its called buying American beef, but the poor must eat rats, and enter caves where 20 ft of bat guano is on the floor...
and then we wonder why disease come?
Some microbe designed to breakdown huge piles of dung, does not belong in our lungs.
Of course if you are stupid enough to work in a bat cave (to sell the dung they do this)
or if you have a lab designing how to make those microbes more small and thus more airborne....
then of course that would give the immune systems a run for their money.

the question becomes and what kind of a monster have we......one doing it all on his own, or one like unto the demonized gadarene, who had so many evil entities in him that when Jesus asked him his name...........
he answered "WE aRE LEGION".........a legion was thousands.

until you realize there is much more to all of this, much much more, we will continue to lose the war.
Satan has actively recruited our children, who now pray against us. Wicca meets to pray and raise this realm to attack praying Christians, people who want peace, people who love God, and Truth, these they hate. These they call evil. Isn't it time we all saw it? Isn't it time we shared the full truth, while there is still some daylight left?

proofs things exist under the earth (or inside of it)

copyChkboxOff.gif
Exo 20:4
Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
copyChkboxOff.gif
Phl 2:10
That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
copyChkboxOff.gif
Rev 5:3
And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
copyChkboxOff.gif
Rev 5:13
And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.
the story of one man

Mar 5:1And they came over unto the other side of the sea, into the country of the Gadarenes.
Mar 5:2And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,
Mar 5:3Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:
Mar 5:4Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.
Mar 5:5And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.
Mar 5:6But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,
Mar 5:7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.
Mar 5:8For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.
Mar 5:9And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.
Mar 5:10And he besought him much that he would not send them away out of the country.
Mar 5:11Now there was there nigh unto the mountains a great herd of swine feeding.
Mar 5:12And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them.
Mar 5:13And forthwith Jesus gave them leave. And the unclean spirits went out, and entered into the swine: and the herd ran violently down a steep place into the sea, (they were about two thousand;) and were choked in the sea.
Mar 5:14And they that fed the swine fled, and told it in the city, and in the country. And they went out to see what it was that was done.
Mar 5:15And they come to Jesus, and see him that was possessed with the devil, and had the legion, sitting, and clothed, and in his right mind: and they were afraid.
Mar 5:16And they that saw it told them how it befell to him that was possessed with the devil, and also concerning the swine.
Mar 5:17And they began to pray him to depart out of their coasts.
Mar 5:18And when he was come into the ship, he that had been possessed with the devil prayed him that he might be with him.
Mar 5:19Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee.
Mar 5:20And he departed, and began to publish in Decapolis how great things Jesus had done for him: and all men did marvel.
once you understand some things are coming from that other realm, some man are under those influences, some serving them knowingly, some not knowing, then you will understand how to fight.
first, with prayer, secondly with activism as the Spirit leads. NOT with subterfuge (as Jesuits teach) but with truth, forthrightness, and holding up the standards we have let drop....

we are seeing these truth lovers now in Arizona, today. GLORY BE TO GOD.

So, to conclude, until you see that the realm you do not see is more active than the one you do see, you will not perceive whats really at work, or what you must do to thwart it.
NvEric said "...explore remedies to re-secure the Republic for future generations."

And here you come with this exquisitely worded 100 point thundernation. It all comes down to restoring that old time religion. That must be first on anybody's remedy.

And you're here to make sure we remember that. ............ bannonfan, the effort you put into this is far beyond impressive, It hangs together and never lets up.

"The question is, will any see the bigger play, the attempt to get us to see murder, mahem violence, wickedness and perversions all as good thing." With you to remind us, we certainly will see it.

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021

I am afraid that applying the first advice of Jesus by a human is not easy at all to almost all people on earth.
On one hand, to really love someone is to really trust him (actually his will) to no limit in whatever he did, he does and he will do.
On the other hand, no matter if one believes it or not, all happenings in the world, in the past, present and future, are in God's plan since the first simplest living cells (from which all actual species have been evolved, including humans).
While all living things have no choice but following their instincts of survival (the pre-programmed instructions embedded in their structure, besides the rules that define their evolution when necessary), humans (not necessarily all of them) may also perceive a living being in them which is not defined by the same rules of their living flesh. This somehow weird living being may be called, a living soul.
But for this soul to survive (beyond the notions of time and space) needs to be fed with the Heavenly Love (That is by living the Unconditional Love towards all others; the evil and the good, the just and the unjust.)
But not all humans who were also born from the Spirit (got a living soul) may have the chance to feed it properly, for some local reasons. In this case, their soul dies and they will have just their mortal living flesh to take care of; as all other living things are supposed to do.

Jesus came to bring the perfect knowledge about the natural crucial truths of life (not magic, like one is saved by believing in this or that) needed by those who have the opportunity to live the Unconditional Love, so that they won’t be confused anymore about whatever may happen around them or in the world. True knowledge, scientific or else, let someone know better what to do or how to react. But while the true scientific knowledge helps in the survival (or destruction) of the human living body, the true knowledge of oneself and how the world is programmed to run gives someone a better chance to feed his soul, if he wants to, for eternity... though living the Unconditional Love towards all others, mainly those who are created to play the enemies, contradicts one’s natural instincts of survival and the essence of all laws/rules, said of Heaven or Man.

About the 2nd advice, it can’t be lived, really and always, if one cannot trust in the first place (due to lack of knowledge) that there is a necessity for every happening to occur (1st advice).

Whoever has ears will hear :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Aubrey James

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
its kinda funny for you each to have said so much.

I just listened to 2 lectures, one on covid vaccines too horrifying to post in here even.
on the library of congress web site if one wants to endure the bored not yet cured.
(mainly because if not ready it will destroy hope of anyone surviving the vaccine,) and these are all top people.
Top people the second lecture reminds me that are still in spiritual darkness, and therefore THANK GOD, not the final authorities.

then also hearing them talk about Rna/dna and how they might have evolved to be as they are....of course from a pond of scum. Its as if Lord said....hear them out, but don't take too seriously....nothing worse than a half baked anything. It smelled so good...The expectation was there,.... but the middle was all raw batter.

Brilliant minds, so focused on how the pond scum evolved they forgot to ask the obvious first question....
if one scum=ball ate another scum=ball and became a third kind of scum ball, where did the original scum balls come from.

it is lost on them. This would be the sin of pride, which robs men of any real joy, peace, or understanding.

I'm inclined to say your souless point, dear Karim makes some sense on its surface, but then I remember that old agage that everyone has a Jesus shaped hole in their heart. Meaning the words that had no darkness nor shadow of turning came through Him. When He spoke, there was no denying the truth of it. It made one wince, it exposed, it heald back nothing that pertained to godliness. He could not withhold full truth, because HE IS that truth.
He said, I AM.....I AM...THE way....THE truth.....and THE LIFE...no one comes to the FATHER, except through ME.
pretty definitive that, it means we ignore what He taught at our own peril, as he is telling us, through Himself, through faith in Him, this is the only way to get to God.
It's not magic, its knowing in your heart He the guy...and surrendering to that...to HIM.
Once we do, He comes in to sup with us...and it is no longer head knowledge alone, it is heart knowledge.
Well, how can one be sure......I am sure, because He is in me. I know, that I know, that I know.
Ask a man how he knows his arm was just blown off, or a woman that the baby in her arms is hers.
answers: because it was MY ARM, and I know therefore its been blown off....or it was MY BABY, and I just pushed it out...so I know.....not magic....not trying to convince ones self. But actual absolute knowing because the event has happened to you.
The Lord said. "Be glad I am leaving, because then I can send my Spirit to dwell in you.
He did that, and I can never not know that, because I was there when it happened.
In my case it was at 19, but at whatever age, it can happen, once one seeks Him with all ones heart, it will happen.

SO, wherever a person may be born, and with or without "the knowledge", of the heady, lofty, and truly marvelous big reveal that Christ ushered in, even in deepest jungle, st. Paul points us to the idea of the "law being written upon our heart" "that we might know when we sin against him." It doesn't mean more learning would not help us, but it does mean that God has grace for those living in darkness where no light has ever come.

Paul went even further, and said because of this some with no knowledge i.e. heathens were doing a better job of pleasing God than some of the so called Christians, whom, in spite of having a full measure of truth, were doing little to foster or grow such truth within themselves, thus translating it towards the inner man, wherein it actually might do some good. This then is the whole idea. Walking in truth, because you meditated, thought about it, and you know it is truth. It's what "walking in the light you've been given" is really about. Honoring truth not because it is easy, but because it is truth.

That's the long way of saying that we transform when we fully absorb a truth, however we came by it, and that God placed in us a consciousness that knows enough not to rape his daughter, or steal another mans family or things etc. even before that eventuality of hearing comes to be.
Its also a way of saying everyone everywhere has enough of a soul, a measure of faith, to not be off the hook. We are not cattle in the field, we are sentient beings who know when we are being cruel or selfish etc. We were born human, and will be judged.....as humans.

I think if folks get to thinking people are soulless, then why bother with them gets easier.
However every person I know, who has been pulled from the pond scum, so to speak, is eternally grateful, and the quickening, which came obviously from God, through the vehicle of a man or woman only, but the words that quickened one were from God Himself, and those words have the entire ability to transfer someone from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light in a way that only the salvation of the Lord, the truly anointed words of the Lord can.

The question then becomes, were the person soulless, then how did that soul leap, and come to itself...I mean, assuming it wasn't there...then how would that even be possible? answer: it would not be, for in that case something would be coming from nothing. A soul responds, because a soul was there in the first place.

This is why Jesus likened faith to a seed. A mustard deed. It starts out very small, but can grow to the largest thing in the garden.
Yet ask......if I go out to the dirt with my watering can every day, and water the same spot....
will I get an apple tree from it.
Answer: Did you plant an apple seed there?
Because absent having planted the seed there in the first place, the answer would always and forever be no.
You cannot reap anything where nothing was ever planted.
Yet men and women come to faith in Christ Jesus every day, everyday new souls are Bord Again. Connverted, welcomed into His kingdom. There is more rejoicing in Heaven over one lost soul who come to Him than over a hundred that had no such need of coming"...How could this occur, were they not living souls to begin with?

If however, a greater light had come, and a people bathed in darkness had given to them, the most marvelous light ever to appear in this or any other world, which is what the good news (gospel) does say regarding Christ, He is that light....then of course.
When a pitch black world has the light turned on, then all are able to see.

I do see how you might have arrived at soullessness however, as it does seem some folks are perpetually ignorant.
The reason I believe this happens is a little leaven, a little leaven rises the entire loaf Jesus said.
the leaven can be laziness, hatred, any number of things. If one clings to a false narrative, like sitting waiting for a welfare check rather than becoming industrious, as God commands all to do....or if one clings to a hatred or bitter resentment, as in Ishmael's case, then yes the lost soul, or lost boys of captain Hook kicks in, so to speak.
"Ismael is a crazy person and his hand shall always be against his brother." said scripture. WHY?

Not so much a curse as a choice, a choice he would not give up. He was passed over, and the why of it only becomes apparent in the original Hebrew...he was behaving unseeingly (a word used for perversely) towards his younger brother. This was when Sarah got upset and insisted they be sent away. This was lost in translation sadly.
The sad truth however is that Ismael never would forgive Issac for what he himself had caused...and ergo the rivalry that has lasted three thousand years as all of Ishmaels children are taught to hate their own kin.
the passage I believe was prophetic. Not a curse, as much as an observation of what was to come, a prophesy.
Of course this was furthered along by the Koran, which a man who spoke to 20 entities, jins, jenies, gemons as they are today know, Mohammed, that man, by his own admission was this way...and taught hatred, rape, lying all were ok....and why Ismaels believed him, only God knows. SO sad.

The lost soul theology comes from not understanding well the personage of our LORD>
he is outside the time domain. Outside, meaning above beyond, in front of and behind all.
its as if we are having our parade day, while He sits far above that parade going on at ground level, and has a completely different perspective seeing both the beginning and ending of all of it simultaneously..
We, at ground level, see only a float or two coming...we can not see the entirety of what is coming at us.
God, up in His high ballon, so to speak, sees the entire parade, the staging area, the entire parade, and where they end it and disperse. His pronoucements over this parade therefore are puzzling to us, yet always accurate, always right on, in the end.

This then explains many odd things, like the Esau story, therefore He can say "Jacob I have loved and Esau I have hated."
one would say how cruel of God...he gave a man a lost soul. He arbitrarily hated a guy.
not so. Not so two brothers, always stuggling for supremacy, one brother trying to prevent the other from being the first born. etc. (jacob did start to come out first, if you know that story).
But, if you could see the choices a grown man makes, if you could see that one boy would revere the things of God, and one could care less, and would forever care more about his belly than spiritual things, especially when Esau knew the power of blessing, he had been taught his entire life that the pronouncement of his father's blessing was a real, tangible, and life altering thing...yet he cared not.....
well you can see how knowing this would always be the boys choices throughout his life might disgust the Almighty.
many of us have had a ungrateful child, and know that frustration...yes?

anyway, all good points above, thank you both as always, kind words, and thoughtful comments are always appreciated. One does love a good rumination in the morning.

Last edited:

KerimF

Sep 6, 2021
He said, I AM.....I AM...THE way....THE truth.....and THE LIFE...no one comes to the FATHER, except through ME.
pretty definitive that, it means we ignore what He taught at our own peril, as he is telling us, through Himself, through faith in Him, this is the only way to get to God.

One has to have faith in someone if he doesn't know him really. For example, a little kid needs to have faith in his adult parents.
So I understand that you need having faith in Jesus.

But it happened that whatever I have discovered, with time, about my own deep nature and how the world runs in reality (far from what we may hear in great speeches) is already mentioned by Jesus (on the Arabic Gospel I have). In my knowledge in the least, no one else, in human history, did it as clear as Jesus did. Truth be told, if I didn't hear of Jesus and what he said, I would think I am just a weird, if not abnormal, man who has his own discoveries that no one accepts in the world or could be interested in. But I am fine; Jesus saved me from this odd feeling ;)

I may add that while I had the chance to realize that Jesus only is indeed my perfect teacher of life (my Light of Knowledge/Truth and, therefore, the Way to God's Spiritual Realm even while I am on earth), you felt the need to seek knowledge about life from men too... starting from Saint Paul.

Don't you know that if a human being can reveal all what Jesus did, Jesus would be just another man/character who was made famous for some extra money; besides creating a new authority in his name?! Sorry if this not clear enough to get its point.

Don't you know that, even in our days and anywhere on earth, no one dares repeating openly (via satellites) many crucial teachings which are mentioned on the today's Gospel, unless he is also ready risking his life if not much worse?

Yes, while there is no ruling system that dares banning the printing of Gospel, in any way, no ruling system in the world allows repeating openly, before its people, many of Jesus sayings, as clear as Jesus did.

Anyway, please note that if this is a debate, I assure you that you will be the winner always while I deserve to be crucified since I am no more of this world ;)

Reactions: Aubrey James

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
I am afraid that applying the first advice of Jesus by a human is not easy at all to almost all people on earth.
On one hand, to really love someone is to really trust him (actually his will) to no limit in whatever he did, he does and he will do.
On the other hand, no matter if one believes it or not, all happenings in the world, in the past, present and future, are in God's plan since the first simplest living cells (from which all actual species have been evolved, including humans).
While all living things have no choice but following their instincts of survival (the pre-programmed instructions embedded in their structure, besides the rules that define their evolution when necessary), humans (not necessarily all of them) may also perceive a living being in them which is not defined by the same rules of their living flesh. This somehow weird living being may be called, a living soul.
But for this soul to survive (beyond the notions of time and space) needs to be fed with the Heavenly Love (That is by living the Unconditional Love towards all others; the evil and the good, the just and the unjust.)
But not all humans who were also born from the Spirit (got a living soul) may have the chance to feed it properly, for some local reasons. In this case, their soul dies and they will have just their mortal living flesh to take care of; as all other living things are supposed to do.

Jesus came to bring the perfect knowledge about the natural crucial truths of life (not magic, like one is saved by believing in this or that) needed by those who have the opportunity to live the Unconditional Love, so that they won’t be confused anymore about whatever may happen around them or in the world. True knowledge, scientific or else, let someone know better what to do or how to react. But while the true scientific knowledge helps in the survival (or destruction) of the human living body, the true knowledge of oneself and how the world is programmed to run gives someone a better chance to feed his soul, if he wants to, for eternity... though living the Unconditional Love towards all others, mainly those who are created to play the enemies, contradicts one’s natural instincts of survival and the essence of all laws/rules, said of Heaven or Man.

About the 2nd advice, it can’t be lived, really and always, if one cannot trust in the first place (due to lack of knowledge) that there is a necessity for every happening to occur (1st advice).

Whoever has ears will hear :D
I (with respect) disagree with the statement. “...first simplest living cells (from which all actual species have been evolved, including humans)” There have been innumerable books written on this subject both pro and con. Suffice to say I have read enough of them, together with studies on other connected fields, to have arrived at my conclusion. You have done the same and reached your own conclusion. So I am sure we could have an extended conversation about this. But all my attention is elsewhere at the moment.

So maybe one day, if the Forum would find it an interesting draw-down, we could discuss the descent of man, not from the simplest living cells, but from our so called nearest living relatives, the apes. I say this cheerfully and with affection Kerim, prepare to struggle in the debate. I know my stuff and have completed my homework!

But I would enjoy your attempt to defend an idea that sounds sooooooo plausible, and there is sooooooo much circumstantial evidence for it. An example is all life uses the exact same DNA system. Wow. Darwin would have loved to have known that! But under closer scientific inspection the movement of one species to another (such as a chimp or other ape to a human can not be traced and established by scientific priciples. Nor by physical evidence I will add.)

To other posters, if you wish to participate, chime in to that effect. and welcome. Declare sides if you are so inclined. But as I said, I will not myself participate until the current calamities (in our faces) are more in order than now. I am seriously preoccupied. The so called evolution of species is a subject that can wait for calmer times to thrash over.

Kerim. “Whoever has ears will hear." As to the rest of your post, concerning the soul/spirit. I appreciate your sharing of your considerable insights. I will throw in a few observations:

1st, to love God ABOVE ALL THINGS" does not mean we must love other things below God's place in your life. We are carnal beings. We survive for a duration and are not expected to be saints along the way. The saintly life is encouraged as a barometer for others to follow. But the need for God's teachings is because we are who we are. I think that digression is in agreement with your words.

You said “About the 2nd advice, it can’t be lived, really and always.” (That is, to love your fellow man as yourself.) If God had wanted a world without hate, it would have been done. (A hard thing to consider.) I have concluded the passage is more a transgression counsel to contain the damage you inflict to the world (i.e. your fellow man) as you pass through it. The new testament word love is mistranslated from the original. There are several better words in other languages. In English the closest word I can cite is ‘respect’.

Reactions: KerimF

MajFauxPas

Jan 29, 2021
Portland, Oregon

Don’t do it with a vaccinated person. The microscope tells a frightening tale.

But wouldn’t it be freaky if you tried to catch it from someone, but didn’t? I mean, it’s technically a bio weapon.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
its kinda funny for you each to have said so much.

I just listened to 2 lectures, one on covid vaccines too horrifying to post in here even.
on the library of congress web site if one wants to endure the bored not yet cured.
(mainly because if not ready it will destroy hope of anyone surviving the vaccine,) and these are all top people.
Top people the second lecture reminds me that are still in spiritual darkness, and therefore THANK GOD, not the final authorities.

then also hearing them talk about Rna/dna and how they might have evolved to be as they are....of course from a pond of scum. Its as if Lord said....hear them out, but don't take too seriously....nothing worse than a half baked anything. It smelled so good...The expectation was there,.... but the middle was all raw batter.

Brilliant minds, so focused on how the pond scum evolved they forgot to ask the obvious first question....
if one scum=ball ate another scum=ball and became a third kind of scum ball, where did the original scum balls come from.

it is lost on them. This would be the sin of pride, which robs men of any real joy, peace, or understanding.

I'm inclined to say your souless point, dear Karim makes some sense on its surface, but then I remember that old agage that everyone has a Jesus shaped hole in their heart. Meaning the words that had no darkness nor shadow of turning came through Him. When He spoke, there was no denying the truth of it. It made one wince, it exposed, it heald back nothing that pertained to godliness. He could not withhold full truth, because HE IS that truth.
It's not magic, its knowing in your heart He the guy...and surrendering to that...to HIM.
Once we do, He comes in to sup with us...and it is no longer head knowledge alone, it is heart knowledge.
Well, how can one be sure......I am sure, because He is in me. I know, that I know, that I know.
Ask a man how he knows his arm was just blown off, or a woman that the baby in her arms is hers.
answers: because it was MY ARM, and I know therefore its been blown off....or it was MY BABY, and I just pushed it out...so I know.....not magic....not trying to convince ones self. But actual absolute knowing because the event has happened to you.
The Lord said. "Be glad I am leaving, because then I can send my Spirit to dwell in you.
He did that, and I can never not know that, because I was there when it happened.
In my case it was at 19, but at whatever age, it can happen, once one seeks Him with all ones heart, it will happen.

SO, wherever a person may be born, and with or without "the knowledge", of the heady, lofty, and truly marvelous big reveal that Christ ushered in, even in deepest jungle, st. Paul points us to the idea of the "law being written upon our heart" "that we might know when we sin against him." It doesn't mean more learning would not help us, but it does mean that God has grace for those living in darkness where no light has ever come.

Paul went even further, and said because of this some with no knowledge i.e. heathens were doing a better job of pleasing God than some of the so called Christians, whom, in spite of having a full measure of truth, were doing little to foster or grow such truth within themselves, thus translating it towards the inner man, wherein it actually might do some good. This then is the whole idea. Walking in truth, because you meditated, thought about it, and you know it is truth. It's what "walking in the light you've been given" is really about. Honoring truth not because it is easy, but because it is truth.

That's the long way of saying that we transform when we fully absorb a truth, however we came by it, and that God placed in us a consciousness that knows enough not to rape his daughter, or steal another mans family or things etc. even before that eventuality of hearing comes to be.
Its also a way of saying everyone everywhere has enough of a soul, a measure of faith, to not be off the hook. We are not cattle in the field, we are sentient beings who know when we are being cruel or selfish etc. We were born human, and will be judged.....as humans.

I think if folks get to thinking people are soulless, then why bother with them gets easier.
However every person I know, who has been pulled from the pond scum, so to speak, is eternally grateful, and the quickening, which came obviously from God, through the vehicle of a man or woman only, but the words that quickened one were from God Himself, and those words have the entire ability to transfer someone from the kingdom of darkness into the kingdom of light in a way that only the salvation of the Lord, the truly anointed words of the Lord can.

The question then becomes, were the person soulless, then how did that soul leap, and come to itself...I mean, assuming it wasn't there...then how would that even be possible? answer: it would not be, for in that case something would be coming from nothing. A soul responds, because a soul was there in the first place.

This is why Jesus likened faith to a seed. A mustard deed. It starts out very small, but can grow to the largest thing in the garden.
Yet ask......if I go out to the dirt with my watering can every day, and water the same spot....
will I get an apple tree from it.
Answer: Did you plant an apple seed there?
Because absent having planted the seed there in the first place, the answer would always and forever be no.
You cannot reap anything where nothing was ever planted.
Yet men and women come to faith in Christ Jesus every day, everyday new souls are Bord Again. Connverted, welcomed into His kingdom. There is more rejoicing in Heaven over one lost soul who come to Him than over a hundred that had no such need of coming"...How could this occur, were they not living souls to begin with?

If however, a greater light had come, and a people bathed in darkness had given to them, the most marvelous light ever to appear in this or any other world, which is what the good news (gospel) does say regarding Christ, He is that light....then of course.
When a pitch black world has the light turned on, then all are able to see.

I do see how you might have arrived at soullessness however, as it does seem some folks are perpetually ignorant.
The reason I believe this happens is a little leaven, a little leaven rises the entire loaf Jesus said.
the leaven can be laziness, hatred, any number of things. If one clings to a false narrative, like sitting waiting for a welfare check rather than becoming industrious, as God commands all to do....or if one clings to a hatred or bitter resentment, as in Ishmael's case, then yes the lost soul, or lost boys of captain Hook kicks in, so to speak.
"Ismael is a crazy person and his hand shall always be against his brother." said scripture. WHY?

Not so much a curse as a choice, a choice he would not give up. He was passed over, and the why of it only becomes apparent in the original Hebrew...he was behaving unseeingly (a word used for perversely) towards his younger brother. This was when Sarah got upset and insisted they be sent away. This was lost in translation sadly.
The sad truth however is that Ismael never would forgive Issac for what he himself had caused...and ergo the rivalry that has lasted three thousand years as all of Ishmaels children are taught to hate their own kin.
the passage I believe was prophetic. Not a curse, as much as an observation of what was to come, a prophesy.
Of course this was furthered along by the Koran, which a man who spoke to 20 entities, jins, jenies, gemons as they are today know, Mohammed, that man, by his own admission was this way...and taught hatred, rape, lying all were ok....and why Ismaels believed him, only God knows. SO sad.

The lost soul theology comes from not understanding well the personage of our LORD>
he is outside the time domain. Outside, meaning above beyond, in front of and behind all.
its as if we are having our parade day, while He sits far above that parade going on at ground level, and has a completely different perspective seeing both the beginning and ending of all of it simultaneously..
We, at ground level, see only a float or two coming...we can not see the entirety of what is coming at us.
God, up in His high ballon, so to speak, sees the entire parade, the staging area, the entire parade, and where they end it and disperse. His pronoucements over this parade therefore are puzzling to us, yet always accurate, always right on, in the end.

This then explains many odd things, like the Esau story, therefore He can say "Jacob I have loved and Esau I have hated."
one would say how cruel of God...he gave a man a lost soul. He arbitrarily hated a guy.
not so. Not so two brothers, always stuggling for supremacy, one brother trying to prevent the other from being the first born. etc. (jacob did start to come out first, if you know that story).
But, if you could see the choices a grown man makes, if you could see that one boy would revere the things of God, and one could care less, and would forever care more about his belly than spiritual things, especially when Esau knew the power of blessing, he had been taught his entire life that the pronouncement of his father's blessing was a real, tangible, and life altering thing...yet he cared not.....
well you can see how knowing this would always be the boys choices throughout his life might disgust the Almighty.
many of us have had a ungrateful child, and know that frustration...yes?

anyway, all good points above, thank you both as always, kind words, and thoughtful comments are always appreciated. One does love a good rumination in the morning.
I particularly like how you address the "soul-less" question. I used to define soul as being synonymous with a spirit-like soul. However, Hebrews 4:12 "For the Word of Yehovah is alive and powerful. It is sharper than the sharpest two-edged sword, cutting between soul and spirit, between joint and marrow. It exposes our innermost thoughts and desires."

Now, I have to separate spirit from the concept of soul. And I do that by defining soul as : conscience, mind, emotions, and free will. Whereas Spirit is the very breath of the Lord he used to give us all life. And if we walk in His Spirit, then are attempting to walk in Holy Spirit and in the seven spirits of the LORD.

I really like Isaiah 11:2 "And the Spirit of the LORD will rest on him - the Spirit of wisdom and of understanding, the Spirit of counsel and of might, the Spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the LORD."

Last edited:

Aubrey James

Aug 14, 2021
Don’t do it with a vaccinated person. The microscope tells a frightening tale.

But wouldn’t it be freaky if you tried to catch it from someone, but didn’t? I mean, it’s technically a bio weapon.
I hear you MajFauxPas. Maybe I should have said get yourself tested for the virus first before you spit in the wind. If you have the antibodies, you have already had Covid and didn't realize it. In that case, as you said, "you tried to catch it from someone, but didn’t?" You would once again see no symptoms.

And yes it is indeed a bio-weapon. And as bannonfan and RFK Jr both say, vaccines bringing harm goes way way back farther than Covid. We know now somebody is up to no good.

I'ts like the great 'Who ate the last slice of coconut cream pie mystery?' God knows already. We just have to catch up.

Reactions: KerimF

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat