Does anybody else feel this way?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021

American & Chinese WHISTLEBLOWERS standing together to expose the CCP & DC cabal ‼️

GNEWS: "More Emails Between Fauci and CCP Officials to Be Released"​

"There are definitely more than 800 emails from Fauci. The Hong Kong laboratory also had secret deals with Fauci and the WHO – the Wu Han Organization. There are also people in the world, who colluded with the CCP, covering the truth of the virus, including certain Chinese bigwigs. "​

We need to bag all these pieces of crap that capitalized on Covid. Audits then Hell!😇

S

SumballoFarm

American & Chinese WHISTLEBLOWERS standing together to expose the CCP & DC cabal ‼️

GNEWS: "More Emails Between Fauci and CCP Officials to Be Released"​

"There are definitely more than 800 emails from Fauci. The Hong Kong laboratory also had secret deals with Fauci and the WHO – the Wu Han Organization. There are also people in the world, who colluded with the CCP, covering the truth of the virus, including certain Chinese bigwigs. "​

I wonder when they will be released.

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
Alejandro Mayorkas, who is now head of Homeland Security, created the sanctuary cities. Holder was just the enforcer. Now Mayorkas claims he supports ICE. Not buying it. You can't believe anything they say, especially when you look back at what they've done.
Thank you, that’s good info. I thought it started with Holder when he wrote and pushed the sanctuary city laws in CA.

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021

S.F. as sanctuary city: a timeline​

1985: Mayor Dianne Feinstein signs legislation designating San Francisco as a sanctuary city for immigrants seeking asylum from El Salvador and Guatemala.

1989: San Francisco voters pass the Sanctuary City Ordinance extending the policy to all immigrants. It says the city can’t use its resources or funds to assist federal immigration law enforcement, except when required by federal law.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
Trump and Bannon were needed in the nineties. Who was asking the question about the upsurge in immigration and our warlike national debt? What the Hell!?👿
I'm getting up there in age, but what I've learned in those years is that until people will listen to your evidence or opinion, the timing has to be right. We've just had weak, cowardly "leaders" on the right, who hid in the corner when an opportunity emerged. I have to say that I think this is going to be the Spring Cleaning of ALL Spring Cleanings - and to get that deep and wide, it has to be a covert mission. If we quit now, the slimy creatures will hide under a bigger rock, and reemerge later on. Have FAITH in GOD, and CONFIDENCE in Trump!! :)

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

S.F. as sanctuary city: a timeline​

1985: Mayor Dianne Feinstein signs legislation designating San Francisco as a sanctuary city for immigrants seeking asylum from El Salvador and Guatemala.

1989: San Francisco voters pass the Sanctuary City Ordinance extending the policy to all immigrants. It says the city can’t use its resources or funds to assist federal immigration law enforcement, except when required by federal law.

Followed shortly after by California Proposition 187 in 1994. The irony of our California Penal Code - 187 being MURDER, it reminds us "there are no coincidences!!" That's when the death of California began - a slow, excruciating death. Thanks for reminding me of the previous two blows!!

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
Good info. Agree, we can’t believe anything they say. Holder wrote the law, is that what you mean by enforcing it?

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
Alejandro Mayorkas, who is now head of Homeland Security, created the sanctuary cities. Holder was just the enforcer. Now Mayorkas claims he supports ICE. Not buying it. You can't believe anything they say, especially when you look back at what they've done.
Good info thx. Holder wrote the document, is that what you mean by enforcing it?

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Ok then let’s call it what it is: Supply Side Economics. It’s not a Republican idea, Dems have believed in it too - JFK is a good example. It was the ‘go go 60s’ GHW with his “read my lips no new taxes” then he raised taxes lol. It cost him a 2nd term and people still mock him for it.

I was opposed to mergers/acquisitions too. Was even more opposed to doing ANY business with China. In the late 80s they owned almost 40% of our debt which I found alarming. Don’t get me started on China...

Demand Side Economics - this always fails because it assumes an increase in GNP comes from the increased spending of the public budget. Ridiculous, all it does is increase taxes, hurt small businesses and their employees. The economy grinds to a halt (Obama) And it bloats the federal govt which is why politicians love raising taxes.

Under this fiscal policy, there is decrease in production, investment, spending and GNP regardless of demand. And why wouldn’t there be? Where is the incentive to start a new business, upgrade equipment, hire more people or look for a better paying job?

Supply Side Economics - lower taxes = business expansion, increased incentive, jobsjobsjobs! It benefits everyone because if people can keep more of the $ they earn, they typically try to earn more. Invest in retirement plans, buy a new house or remodel, new cars, tractors, refrigerators, charitable contributions etc. It drives the economy because it works.

I don’t need to read your articles. I’ve lived it.
This is so spot on. Economists don't talk about "trickle down" or "voodoo" economics.

The Keynesian models that are so popular with governments are colossal failures. You cannot consume something until you produce it, which is why consumption-oriented stimulus never works. Businesses just don't operate the way the theory assumes.

I have more than one way to deal with excess demand. I can increase capacity, and produce more in-house. I can subcontract the excess demand to another vendor who has excess capacity, or I can raise my prices to reduce demand and just pocket the profits.

I will pick the one that puts the most money in my pocket in the time frame that is applicable to my company. If I'm confident in a strong economy going forward, I will invest in capacity. If not, I will pick one of the other options. I'm sure not going to make a long-term capital investment based on short-term gov't stimulus.

IOW, I don't need Gov't to manage demand for me. I have all the tools available already.

I need Gov't to allow for a business-friendly environment, where I am confident to invest in the future. That means low taxes, low regulatory burden, a reasonably educated workforce, and level playing fields. I can take it from there, and exploit whatever comparative advantages exist.

I'm willing to risk capital, but I want a reasonable chance to succeed if I do.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Ccp has their hands in everything, given permission by the unelected piece of craps like Bill gates and soros. They all work together and collaborate to destroy America. Its no coincidence that the toxic chemicals their putting into our drinking water since the 1950s comes from China. They call it Floride but I call it poison
It's linked to millions of deaths throughout the western country's. Fauci is a modern day mau just not many people know because of all the sensoring

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
It's interesting how many of these globalist do-gooders got their ideas from Christianity. George W. Bush is convinced of his own moral goodness. He fights for idealistic causes that he believes are moral, Christian, and true, and this liberates him from paying attention to what's actually taking place on Earth. No wonder the same people are interested in space travel. What's space travel? Other worlds. What's Christianity obsessed with? Another world (heaven).

What we are need is more people paying attention to this world rather than more who are abstracted from it.
Space travel is not Christian, it's Human. Seeking the new is built into many of us - Pioneers. Population pressure forces people to go and find a new place to live. Going into space is a way to help the Earth, for those of us who value the planet, as it is our home. There's many resources 'out there.'
For those who rather not venture forth, well they can stay where they are, like they have always done.

Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. Some here, look to the 2nd coming and that's fine for them. I'm one who rather see what's out there and make a go of it. If we humans were created to serve a purpose, such as worshiping God, and that's all, then I find it not good enough - sounds like slavery. This does not mean I dismiss God or creation, I think rather the book is not written for what we have become. So, it's up because it's there and there's life to had too.
Basically, there's no difference between the surface of a planet and the next one as it's all connected by gravity. We are bound to everything there is, and bound to go as far as we can.

Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. And, the nicer we do it the better.
Paying attention here, to this world, and I say we are in need of a plan or purpose to do that.
And, we do. Each religion tries to address these things but it's small scale two-dimensional thinking made for small groups.
Even the modern nation-states still think in a constricted manner. China is off their rocker and we're not too far behind. This old world thinking must come to an end before it kills everyone. Hate and greed is death.

With an ever growing population, the crackpot globalist see greed as the answer. Other groups have their thoughts too.
It goes on and on like this - each group, who before, were apart from each other, formed they the way they did, and then the the groups started bumping into each other.

Again, Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. Disbursal is an option, but we should do it together.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Space travel is not Christian, it's Human. Seeking the new is built into many of us - Pioneers. Population pressure forces people to go and find a new place to live. Going into space is a way to help the Earth, for those of us who value the planet, as it is our home. There's many resources 'out there.'
For those who rather not venture forth, well they can stay where they are, like they have always done.

Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. Some here, look to the 2nd coming and that's fine for them. I'm one who rather see what's out there and make a go of it. If we humans were created to serve a purpose, such as worshiping God, and that's all, then I find it not good enough - sounds like slavery. This does not mean I dismiss God or creation, I think rather the book is not written for what we have become. So, it's up because it's there and there's life to had too.
Basically, there's no difference between the surface of a planet and the next one as it's all connected by gravity. We are bound to everything there is, and bound to go as far as we can.

Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. And, the nicer we do it the better.
Paying attention here, to this world, and I say we are in need of a plan or purpose to do that.
And, we do. Each religion tries to address these things but it's small scale two-dimensional thinking made for small groups.
Even the modern nation-states still think in a constricted manner. China is off their rocker and we're not too far behind. This old world thinking must come to an end before it kills everyone. Hate and greed is death.

With an ever growing population, the crackpot globalist see greed as the answer. Other groups have their thoughts too.
It goes on and on like this - each group, who before, were apart from each other, formed they the way they did, and then the the groups started bumping into each other.

Again, Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. Disbursal is an option, but we should do it together.
Retire early like me! I'm a borderline genius and in the early nineties I called for no cheapness. Life was clearly moving in two distinct directions, Sociology was rapidly going down as Technolgy was rapidly going up. We were being invaded. When the AUDITS finally show this conundrum complete we should refused to participate with people that as a whole HAVE refused for 2000 years until they quit!😌

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm

Again, Life wants to LIVE, and will do most anything to do so. Disbursal is an option, but we should do it
God says to live with eternity in our hearts and to not store up treasures here on earth

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat