Does anybody else feel this way?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
I don't know why I'm feeling this but it won't go away until I share it. I'm not trying to make up a conspiracy, I'm just simply sharing this to see if maybe anyone else has thought this to? Could this have been set up as one of the tactics the bad guys use to destroy America , like say a plan c if all else fails. Or this could also be the main plan in their operation. Although I like Alex Jones he can't truly believe the people he's trying to expose to the whole world, are not themselves playing him back by using his own tactic of how he reports on the news, maybe it was designed this way for us to find the truth when they couldn't hide it anymore and then the narrative turns on us to the world that the virus was America's fault look there's all the evidence, ccp says they had no idea and corrupt scientists are now paying for their treason. All done intentionally to make is look like it's all our fault, look at America their at civil war their countries out of control and the un comes in to take over for ccp . Ultimately isn't this whole Globalist agenda all the doing of the United Nations and that other one WHO WHICH IS ALL CCP INFILTRATED LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. the video below is the reason I thought about this. We're being set up is what it feels like.

Reactions: tj3250

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
I don't know why I'm feeling this but it won't go away until I share it. I'm not trying to make up a conspiracy, I'm just simply sharing this to see if maybe anyone else has thought this to? Could this have been set up as one of the tactics the bad guys use to destroy America , like say a plan c if all else fails. Or this could also be the main plan in their operation. Although I like Alex Jones he can't truly believe the people he's trying to expose to the whole world, are not themselves playing him back by using his own tactic of how he reports on the news, maybe it was designed this way for us to find the truth when they couldn't hide it anymore and then the narrative turns on us to the world that the virus was America's fault look there's all the evidence, ccp says they had no idea and corrupt scientists are now paying for their treason. All done intentionally to make is look like it's all our fault, look at America their at civil war their countries out of control and the un comes in to take over for ccp . Ultimately isn't this whole Globalist agenda all the doing of the United Nations and that other one WHO WHICH IS ALL CCP INFILTRATED LIKE THE REST OF THE WORLD. the video below is the reason I thought about this. We're being set up is what it feels like.

What occurred to me is that Biden gave the formula to the, much pushed, vaccines to China. Can they now engineer a virus to bypass the vaccines, or attack the vaccine components in everyone who received one?

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
One thing for sure, Trump and Bannon got them all-in. It's a house of cards for all of us now because of our, stupidity, ignorance, and them!😬

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
One thing for sure, Trump and Bannon got them all-in. It's a house of cards for all of us now because of our, stupidity, ignorance, and them!😬
Trump didn't engineer the vaccines, and Bannon has been warning us about China for years. How you can place blame on them, is a mystery to me. We've had politicians and scientists using us for experimental subjects for decades; bringing it to the surface isn't the fault of the revealer.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Trump didn't engineer the vaccines, and Bannon has been warning us about China for years. How you can place blame on them, is a mystery to me. We've had politicians and scientists using us for experimental subjects for decades; bringing it to the surface isn't the fault of the revealer.
Trump and Bannon were needed in the nineties. Who was asking the question about the upsurge in immigration and our warlike national debt? What the Hell!?👿

Reactions: Truthseeker505

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
Trump and Bannon were needed in the nineties. Who was asking the question about the upsurge in immigration and our warlike national debt? What the Hell!?👿
Trump and Bannon are needed now more than ever! We weren’t stupid but were ignorant in that we had no idea how corrupt our govt was/is.

Then Bill Clinton got into office. Focused on the shameful things he was doing, we didn‘t see that Hillary was stocking federal agencies like a trout pond. The warmongering Bushes. Obama and his corrupt admin...

It took Trump to change all that - he cracked the walnuts open and the rotten nuts fell out. He fought for us, for America. We owe him. Bannon is our Warlord, without him we would be without direction.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
But, Reagan's -
·Voodoeconomics (Tax Cuts)
·Amnesty
·National Debt
·Sanctuary Cities
·Broadcastings THWARTED Equal time
The Jelly Bean brain and the Bush man allowed/implemented the destruction.😲
Just did that quick study!😞

Last edited:

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
But, Reagan's -
·Voodoeconomics (Tax Cuts)
·Amnesty
·National Debt
·Sanctuary Cities
·Broadcastings TWARTED Equal time
The Jelly Bean brain and the Bush man allowed/implemented the destruction. Just did that quick study!😞
Leftists call it voodoo economics because they don’t understand trickle down economics, which work. Reagan did not create sanctuary cities. Eric Holder, Obama’s AG did that. Obama also more than doubled the national debt.

Perhaps you should commit to some serious study.

Glenn Rosulek

Jun 3, 2021
Bumbling Bush said the tax cuts would add to the debt. Reagan's Debt was for our militaries fighting communism!? Feinstein!👍
The stuff happened on Reagan's watch without a sound - encouraged. Immigration from Mexico already had surpassed all others for years.😞
At least Reagan and Bush weren't Snarky too!😈😈😈😈😈

Last edited:

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Leftists call it voodoo economics because they don’t understand trickle down economics, which work.
GHW Bush called it Voodoo Economics while running in the 1980 primary against Reagan.
Trickle Down Economics ? Just the sound of it is like being pissed on.
Economic Theory in the 80s didn't work well, because of the greed and the march to send manufacturing to China.
Mergers to increase stock values led to many jobs lost - the one's that paid better.
The 80s were OK in the beginning as inflation was brought under control, but then the economy crapped out for many people.
So, there were improvements in some areas, but not for the bedrock / foundation people - "middle class" types.
That's also around the time Personnel changed to Human Resources - big woopie :p along with Multi-Culturalism - the forerunner of CRT
Please read "The Intercollegiate Review" Spring 1992 - "1492 and Multiculturalism" article
Heck read the entire issue

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
George W. Bush gave most favored nation status to China. Bush was and is a cheerleader for immigration, both legal and illegal. Bush was and is a cheerleader for trying to rid the world of "evil" (our freedom depends on what's happening in other countries?), trying to turn Iraq back to the garden of Eden, trying to bring democracy to countries where one still gets around by camel. Bush's father, a former CIA director, spoke lovingly of a New World Order and a global order, though I'm not sure he or his son even knew what they were talking about.

As I write this, I realize I have given insufficient attention to how presidents can be puppets. We all know Biden is. But what about past presidents like the Bushes? Were they tools of certain agendas? It's hard to know. Neither man showed a great capacity for original thought. Our presidents rarely do.

It's interesting how many of these globalist do-gooders got their ideas from Christianity. George W. Bush is convinced of his own moral goodness. He fights for idealistic causes that he believes are moral, Christian, and true, and this liberates him from paying attention to what's actually taking place on Earth. No wonder the same people are interested in space travel. What's space travel? Other worlds. What's Christianity obsessed with? Another world (heaven).

What we are need is more people paying attention to this world rather than more who are abstracted from it.

Recently Condi Rice was made president of the Hoover Institution. Why?

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Trickle Down theory is a particular branch of libertarian economics or Austrian economics. It always seemed self-serving to me. Reagan had a chance early in his presidency to get ahold of America economically but he failed to do so. Remember David Stockman? That was the last chance. The result is what we have today, trillions in debt and a country apparently collapsing. Hard to tell what's real with all the smoke and mirrors. I thought we would have collapsed a long time ago.

Many of Reagan's victories were largely rhetorical. Despite his personal charm, much of his behavior was merely more of the same. Read The Age of Entitlement by Christopher Caldwell.

Reactions: Glenn Rosulek

Silky River

Feb 17, 2021
GHW Bush called it Voodoo Economics while running in the 1980 primary against Reagan.
Economic Theory in the 80s didn't work well, because of the greed and the march to send manufacturing to China.
Mergers to increase stock values led to many jobs lost - the one's that paid better.
The 80s were OK in the beginning as inflation was brought under control, but then the economy crapped out for many people.
So, there were improvements in some areas, but not for the bedrock / foundation people - "middle class" types.
That's also around the time Personnel changed to Human Resources - big woopie :p along with Multi-Culturalism - the forerunner of CRT
Please read "The Intercollegiate Review" Spring 1992 - "1492 and Multiculturalism" article
Heck read theGHW Bush called it Voodoo Economics while running in the 1980 primary against Reagan.
Heck read the entire issue
Ok then let’s call it what it is: Supply Side Economics. It’s not a Republican idea, Dems have believed in it too - JFK is a good example. It was the ‘go go 60s’ GHW with his “read my lips no new taxes” then he raised taxes lol. It cost him a 2nd term and people still mock him for it.

I was opposed to mergers/acquisitions too. Was even more opposed to doing ANY business with China. In the late 80s they owned almost 40% of our debt which I found alarming. Don’t get me started on China...

Demand Side Economics - this always fails because it assumes an increase in GNP comes from the increased spending of the public budget. Ridiculous, all it does is increase taxes, hurt small businesses and their employees. The economy grinds to a halt (Obama) And it bloats the federal govt which is why politicians love raising taxes.

Under this fiscal policy, there is decrease in production, investment, spending and GNP regardless of demand. And why wouldn’t there be? Where is the incentive to start a new business, upgrade equipment, hire more people or look for a better paying job?

Supply Side Economics - lower taxes = business expansion, increased incentive, jobsjobsjobs! It benefits everyone because if people can keep more of the $ they earn, they typically try to earn more. Invest in retirement plans, buy a new house or remodel, new cars, tractors, refrigerators, charitable contributions etc. It drives the economy because it works.

I don’t need to read your articles. I’ve lived it.

Timothy Bair

Feb 17, 2021
timothybair.wordpress.com

American & Chinese WHISTLEBLOWERS standing together to expose the CCP & DC cabal ‼️

GNEWS: "More Emails Between Fauci and CCP Officials to Be Released"​

"There are definitely more than 800 emails from Fauci. The Hong Kong laboratory also had secret deals with Fauci and the WHO – the Wu Han Organization. There are also people in the world, who colluded with the CCP, covering the truth of the virus, including certain Chinese bigwigs. "​

Reactions: SumballoFarm
S

SumballoFarm

Reagan did not create sanctuary cities. Eric Holder, Obama’s AG did that. Obama also more than doubled the national debt.
Alejandro Mayorkas, who is now head of Homeland Security, created the sanctuary cities. Holder was just the enforcer. Now Mayorkas claims he supports ICE. Not buying it. You can't believe anything they say, especially when you look back at what they've done.

Reactions: Glenn Rosulek

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat