Dinesh D’Souza posts entire exchange with Tucker Carlson producer…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Sounds like Dinesh demanded the full trailer be shown on air, and Tucker’s producer said there wasn’t time in the segment, so Dinesh cancelled at the last minute. The accusation that Tucker’s team wanted to steal the content is not supported by this text exchange. They planned to give Dinesh and 2000 Mules full credit.

JoJoApple

War Room VIP Member
Feb 4, 2021

Sounds like Dinesh demanded the full trailer be shown on air, and Tucker’s producer said there wasn’t time in the segment, so Dinesh cancelled at the last minute. The accusation that Tucker’s team wanted to steal the content is not supported by this text exchange. They planned to give Dinesh and 2000 Mules full credit.

I'm so disappointed in Tucker. I thought, for sure, that Tucker would be happy to the 2000 Mules trailer on the show. I know his audience would want to see it. We all love Dinesh and we're not stupid. ... You know, I'm disappointed in Laura Ingram, too. I, also, believe Fox News has a big say in this, as well.

Penotia

Mar 14, 2022

Since early after the stolen election, the heads upstairs AT EVERY news network has forbidden any staff to go into detail about the fraud & crime during the 2020 election.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
we were told in the 70's there were 10 things we could not discuss.

this was when I worked with Physicians for Social Responsibility.

we were instrumental in stopping nuclear power in the pacific northwest.

The government came and made it clear that these 10 topics were off limits.

they controlled the air/broadcast licenses, so no station who aired discussions on forbidden topics could risk being cut off..

now, with the internet, the rabbit of the forbidden is out of the box, and they have great trouble getting it back in the box.

What Dinesh is missing, is that Fox news is part of the problem.
NOT that all the fake news stations aren't,
just that Fox is not as lily white as some have thought.

What Dinesh should do is publish the letters, the threats.
Fox deserves any shame that can be served up to it, IMHO.

No longer does Fox get a free pass when they deliberately became the Judas, the first knife in the election night abuses.

They have never been what they should have been, taking conservatives who were salacious, O'Reilly with his boob titty large breat nightly segment, glenn back with his skirt and pipes...and ridiculous mixing of news with comedy club fart antics.

Eox reduced conservatism to a joke and granola freak show full of fuit's, nuts, and flakes.

this is what happens when your only news is catholic legalism/morality, the form not the spirit...who then choose the unredeemed to present the truth...a very mixed bag, or should we say, mixed blessing.

Now that there are dozens of other sources, we need to support those not inot having blondes with great legs and men steeped in pomposity presenting themselves as righteous arbitors.

What the Patriots need to do is ALL vote with their feet, their eyes, and their wallets, and start supporting the Dineshes, the Bannons, OAn, Epoch Times, etc etc etc.
Support those presenting truth, not personality driven side shows. Otherwise, its just another version of the same old red herring BS as the left presents.....still a stinkin fish aimed at distraction and market share, and little more.

whomever one thinks is not putting on a show, whomever is focused on signal, not noise, and who wishes to present WORLD news as well, and not leave us in an uninformed bubble, which is what the propaganda machines have always done.

at the end of the day, the 2 year cycle is a long running series culminating in keeping those in power in power....

and until the populace wake up to that, and learns once again how to read, and how to inform themselves more thoroughly, we will always have suckers being manipulated by the devious,
in which case nothing much will change.

Tucker is a bit self righteous for my taste, although he's the only voice left there worth even an occasional listen...since he still looks at issues that need a look-see
Levin, the only guy with any humility, and a voice best savored elsewhere, glad to see he figured that out.

the side effect of wanting all to have internet access, is that now folks can expand their understandings if they choose.

It remains to be seen if the kool-aide has permanently lobotomized them, as I suspect is the case with some,

but perhaps, given prayer, given the Grace of God, some may wish to come up a little higher, and not squander the gifts we've all been given, and will give an account for one day very soon.

In any event, Dinesh, you don't need Fox....the word is getting out, and will continue to be disseminated as long as there is breath in our bodies.

ZenRoman

Feb 18, 2021

Fox News becomes first cable news network to finish​

No. 1 for 20 straight years with dominant start to 2022​

"Tucker Carlson Tonight" averaged 560,000 viewers among the key demo to finish
No. 1 in the category most coveted by advertisers.

War Room Forum
Donate to War Room Forum
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and our support staff to post news and video clips throughout the day.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat