DHS Cancels Contracts to Build Border Wall in Sectors Where Crisis Is Worst

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
FOX -winning some sort of credibility back
1st 3Nov needs addressing (TRUTHFULLY) and the value of covid needed for 3Nov
and as past news tries to ease into darkness being the voice demanding answers bringing the stories back to front and center
without real - fair & balanced - you just become another NPR paid for by DC

Sis 1960 Canada

Feb 20, 2021
Put up more stories on the hardships of the people on the trail that is really leading to no where right now. Show the dead bodies if you have to…turn that bad guy mentality around 🧐

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
trail that is really leading to no where right now
no where - only if they were halted @ the border-right now their acting on the words welcome to America
the soon to be - use to be - the land of the free- welcome to the land your trying to escape from
corruption-poverty-slavery -servants of the elites - do as your told - except and like what we decide your worth -or else

Reactions: Sis 1960 Canada

Sis 1960 Canada

Feb 20, 2021
no where - only if they were halted @ the border-right now their acting on the words welcome to America
the soon to be - use to be - the land of the free- welcome to the land your trying to escape from
corruption-poverty-slavery -servants of the elites - do as your told - except and like what we decide your worth -or else
It’s a sad future that lies ahead and it’s not like there’s employment opportunities abundance 🧐

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
W E A R E S C R E W E D...........oh....that's right.... GOD WINS.......aligning my EMOTIONAL reaction and PERCEPTION....up against the stern R E A L I T Y that....'all THINGS' work out for THE GOOD....for those trusting GOD....as well as THIS BELOVED NATION.....is that large.... CHASM... I find....difficult to bridge......especially with EVIL so prevalent in WASHINGTON.
we are living inside the book of HABAKKUK.....where they were SCREAMING for God's JUSTICE..!!!!!!!

Reactions: tj3250

Unknown777

Oct 12, 2021
To hell with the DHS and the Biden Regime
Build the wall anyway - Congress !!!
Yes Gov Abott should be protecting the border but he just makes talking points and does nothing he is useless. No one1 is going to help us NO One is coming to save us. We must do it on our own. We all should be gathering at the border to build a human wall not all one illegal in this country. While making a human wall we also need to build the wall ourselves Im sure there's a few smaller companies that wi donate equipment and workers for the wall but we the people can build the wall too. Until the wall is up we must make a human wall and not allow anyone to come into the country. This is the only way to stop the hemorrhage at the wall. We have 400,000 illegals heading our way now. We need to stop them we need to do this to keep our country safe and free but we need someone with a big platform to help put this together no one is going to come if I ask it has to be someone who is known and trusted with a platform to get the word out. This is the only solution I can come up with there no one thats going to help us...

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat