Democrats Melting Down Over Canvas

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WillNeverVoteDemocrat

Feb 15, 2021
I heard that Kim just launched another missile into the Sea of Japan. Perhaps Mr. Kim should target a more valuable target, like Philadelphia! Or if that's too far, LA and SF are also worthy targets. Ridding the country of these cities would be like scraping dog $h!t from the bottom of your shoe.

BearRabbitBonnie

Mar 16, 2021
I heard that Kim just launched another missile into the Sea of Japan. Perhaps Mr. Kim should target a more valuable target, like Philadelphia! Or if that's too far, LA and SF are also worthy targets. Ridding the country of these cities would be like scraping dog $h!t from the bottom of your shoe.
THAT was NOT nice of you or I, but chalk mine up to levity & frustration as I'm so fed up with feeling powerless to stop the ongoing destruction of this country by a corrupt government.

Southern Calif. was a good & reasonably safe place during the 50's & 60's, but began to see a change in the early 80's. There are still good people in the state, but they must be in the minority.

Reactions: Breezinthru757

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
North Korea will never attack Haiti, Mexico or China like that. So LA and SF are safe.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat