Covid Vaccine Deaths and Disabilities by Age from VAERS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Thank you. Regarding distraction, I am leaping way past my evidence, suspecting this forum has a ratio of feds as high as the Whitmer case in Michigan and Capitol on Jan 6. This forum might be federally owned. Domain was bought Nov 20, 2020.
Wow! If true, what does that say for the host of the forum then? I am trying to remember when WarRoom came into existence. That was right around the first impeachment, I thought. This would not surprise me, but is terribly disheartening if true.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Just bought Kennedy's book. Your extracts are better than the book. Book is a lot to get through.
The book is cumbersome to read, but a wealth of fabulous information. I have to read about half an hour before I take a break. The cited sources are excellent and I can provide cites from any of the statements I've posted if you need them. That is part of why I thought I'd spend time writing some of the most salient ones in support of the discussion for the work being done here by you.

Reactions: carla_rogers

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Wow! If true, what does that say for the host of the forum then? I am trying to remember when WarRoom came into existence. That was right around the first impeachment, I thought. This would not surprise me, but is terribly disheartening if true.
Implies he is a fed. My only grounds against him/her is the policy of disabling private messages for a reason that made no sense. He said it causes spam. I think warrants might be needed for them to read private messages, so they don't want them.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Implies he is a fed. My only grounds against him/her is the policy of disabling private messages for a reason that made no sense. He said it causes spam. I think warrants might be needed for them to read private messages, so they don't want them.
I started a thread on this topic. I have since learned spam via pm is what bots do, so I was wrong to suggest disabling private messages for that reason was meritless. Whatsmore, private messages are enabled for vip members, which makes complete since, because spammers rarely pay to register.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I'm leaning that way too. I'm wondering if those early lots just were really large lots- I think FEMA was doing the distribution? Pfizer Lot EN6202 is one I've been looking at more closely, it was very widely distributed- there are only 5 States that show no AE's from that lot.

This is a summary of the 2021 dataset that I thought was pretty good.

WHAT A GOLD MINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanks for posting the link...
am soooooooo sharing this.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
look, i knew things were gonna get bad, which is why I came in here...

these vars numbers are crap.....

we have lost many, are losing more....its much worse than we expected already, and they are only up to 2 shots
why are folks my age going into brain death...where they can not seem to think or listen
why is it like instant going gone to some of them.
why do they have fine memories, then nada a couple weeks after the jab its like MUrphy after rachet.
why does the reporting only go out ten days when they know its 3 or 4 weeks before the real symptoms occur in most folks.

get off of the VARS thing, it BS, its not where to focus,
focus on getting fau=xi out of cdc, and cleaning house in all those agencies,
focus on asking congress to shut down those labs until all can be examined.
focus on going and confiscating their research before they do what China did and erase it all.

if we the people do not acknowledge there are Mengele's doing research, both running and doing whatsoever they want to do,
if we can't see this, we are doomed to loose most of the planet soon.
we know it will happen, the bible told us it would, just not how or when or who caused it.
turns out, we are the ones, we and china, together....
either the world wises up RIGHT PRONTO, and takes back these institutions
and finds honest, loving uncorrupted and uncorruptible souls to do the jobs that need doing...

its all going to come crashing down like the house of cards it actually is...
and soon.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
ps, if I wanted to I could coat certain things well...to where they would not start disolving for about...oh 2 weeks...
and then, all hell would break loose.

its called time release, and they inject folks with drugs that do this every day....some take days to absorb because the coating is designed that way

so when you see symptoms showing up after the ten day cutoff.....that does not mean it could not be designed to be...................................drumroll

a time bomb.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I applaud your continued efforts to "keep the data correct"....AS THEY SAY..."IT TAKES A VILLAGE" :) ... I don't get hung up on "mistakes" 'cause they usually get corrected by someone....
so keep posting info and eventually the patriots on this site will fish our the "fishy" and get corrected "stuff" up....
I have gone through openvaers. chatted with them in facebook chat, and have resolved the most of the discrepancies between their output and mine. The biggest problem was I was missing "foreign" data. I have been unable to match their output exactly. openvars.com reports 21,745 covidvax deaths. Working with the closest approximation I could obtain of the same data they use, I can report 21,546 covidvax deaths, 199 fewer. I fought with their tech support person to get the most complete, verifiable definition of their source data. I don't see how we can be working with the same starting point, because I have verified results relative to the data I got from the vaers site. In other words, I think the data I am downloading cannot be the same as what they are downloading. Come to think of it, I downloaded data from 2020, 2021, 2022, plus nondomestic data which is released separately. openvaers.com downloads "all" data, which includes data from before 2020. Perhaps there are covidvax reports in data prior to 2020. The reason i am not downloading "all data" is to save time. The upload process takes about 45 minutes. The "all years data" is more than twice the amount of data.

I am invoking the close enough for government work on this for now.

Previously, the discrepancies were much larger and I was not certain the process I setup was valid. At this point, i am certain about enough of what is going on with the data, I am sure I am not providing anything misleading at the level of hot lots. Not that my work proved anything, since I am trailing others, but I have been able to identify the same hot lots as anyone else with the vaers data. Next up for me is evaluation of the lot identifiers, to understand the logical connection purported to indicate deliberate use of hot lots. In most people's eyes, getting to the bottom of that will come with examination of vials and the manufacturing practices. Analysis of the pattern of lot identifiers (people call them numbers, even though they contain letters with the numbers) might prove to some there is intention going on. In my eyes, if the case makes sense at that level, the next step is to bust through the doors at the vax makers and find out what is going on in person. That will take some doing. One of the things going on is pharma is a big player in the global war on humanity, enough to neutralize the fbi, so busting into pharma is going to take some doing. Trump seems onto the left, but I am not sure he is onto the globalists and the fact we are in a foreign war with domestic traitors guilty of treason.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat