Covid Vaccine Deaths and Disabilities by Age from VAERS

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Good thing these are just numbers. Can you imagine if this was affecting real people?

1641726630876.png
1641726931010.png

1641726684285.png
1641726982400.png

1641726711006.png
1641727041445.png

Attachments

• 1641726583783.png
    1641726583783.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 13

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Is this what you needed? Does this help solidify your case? And in the case whereby the supplement articles about the Insurance company, can you correspond according to what the CEO writes?

Thank you so much for your pursuit of truth.

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Is this what you needed? Does this help solidify your case? And in the case whereby the supplement articles about the Insurance company, can you correspond according to what the CEO writes?
The data that I need is the data showing the hot lots and the system for naming them that cannot be random, thus showing purpose in the hot lots. I have the hot lots but not the scheme some have discerned in the lot numbers (which include characters). I have the lot numbers but I have not decoded them, nor looked closely with the benefit of the descriptions of the scheme provided by others.

The data in this thread is not any of that. No hot lots here. This data shows the numbers of deaths and disabilities coming on the heels of the vaccine, often, but not always, caused by the vaccine. This point here is to see the human toll, which already is reported and denied. I just put this up as part of unwrapping the vaers data and getting my mind around it. It is one thing to see reports. Making the reports with data in your hands changes how I see it. Also, even though I have heard many times there are 17,000 deaths and 700,000 adverse events reported, I have not seen much of the actual data, just data about the data.

The culpability indicated by the data is the indifference of decision makers to the harms they cause. The shocking factor of that is they are not liable for being indifferent to a high rate of death or other damage. The law protects their decisions and presumes their good faith in balancing harms and benefits. Proving malice is nearly impossible no matter how high the toll.

However, the hot lots combined with the lot numbers proving deliberate distribution of variations in the product, coordinated by multiple manufacturers withoiut public disclosure, unless they have a secret law, which cannot be ruled out, protecting them, this at least manslaughter due to wrecklessness, and there is no doubt cases of first degree murder would valid. The history of slipping mickies into vaccines at the behest of Gates and Fauci is big add to that case. I am not the lawyer here (something I nearly never admit), so I wonder, what do you think?

I think my political connections are mostly on the side of having a clue on this stuff, but I think there is a lack of focus on how stark this is and I think we need to demand the Attorney General of the state and/or district attorneys seek initiate criminal investigations.

Thank you so much for your pursuit of truth.

You cannot imagine how much it means to me for you to say that. So NO! Absolutely NOT!!! I will NOT BE THANKED for that, because, it is much more important that I

THANK

.YOU!!!!

THANK YOU!

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
GOOD STUFF....many thanks for posting.
As an additional "source", click link below for stats that are continually "updated."
https://openvaers.com/covid-data
Not to quibble, but those numbers are not updated continuously. The as-of date at the moment is December 31, 2021. No time is given.

The data i am using came from the same place used by the site you linked, CDC Vaers.

Updates are issued by the CDC at discrete times, not as data streams into them.

The data I am working with is as of December 27. I should be able to nearly match anything they show.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
The data that I need is the data showing the hot lots and the system for naming them that cannot be random, thus showing purpose in the hot lots. I have the hot lots but not the scheme some have discerned in the lot numbers (which include characters). I have the lot numbers but I have not decoded them, nor looked closely with the benefit of the descriptions of the scheme provided by others.
If you can show purpose/function in the hot lots, AND that these are not randomized I think that is miles ahead of the "game" related to INTENT. At least as a lay person, Oczam's razor, the solution with the fewest assumptions is often the best one in which to test for accuracy.

On the flip side of the coin, just thinking out loud for a rhetorical response from the pharmaceutical cabal. Kennedy's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci" is a goldmine of quotes whereby the patterns established and violently practiced among fauci and his cabal are already decades old and a well-oiled machine.

Related to the AIDS debate in a chapter called, "Burning the HIV Heretics", Kennedy provides so many statements and cites the sources for a variety of these patterns in which began:

"in an early display of Dr. Fauci's and Big Pharma's combined power to control the medical journals, Nature declined to publish the letter. Nor would New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA, or the Lancett. These journals rely on the pharmaceutical industry for upward of 90 percent of their revenues and seldom publish studies that threaten the Pharma paradigm" (pg 209).

This referred letter was a "formal attempt by virologists and immunologists to formally register their objections to Gallo's HIV hypothesis with the publication. When Nature rejected the letter, Thomas and Bialy subsequently organized a consortium, The Group for Scientific Reappraisal of HIV/AIDS Hypothesis, and in 1992, Thomas called it "....tantamount to criminal negligence" (6) for scientists to remain silent."

And on page 214, "Rather than airing and openly debating such critiques, Tony Fauci and his PI army moved actively and effectively to snuff out the careers and silence of the arguments of any scientist or journalist who questioned the official canons of the new state theology."

On page 215, "The US military industrial complex - HHS, NIH, NCI, DAIDS - all of it, is designed along military command structure because it is", says Celia Farber. "It is the military. It's not 'science' and it's not 'merit'. Fauci understands this and has mastered the elimination of both dissent and any mercy for the destroyed. It's a sin as he has now openly said, to question him - to question 'science'. He's so far gone that he has actually come out and said he is science."

These are but a few of the concerning statements written by Kennedy. I will add two last ones here:

"In a pioneering template for "cancel culture", the university unceremoniously stripped Duesberg -then the very top of his field - of everything: government funding, grad students, a proper lab, and invitations to conferences." (pg 216)

And from a section titled, It's All about the money:

"Today, the presumption that HIV is the sole cause of AIDS is the central presumption of a multibillion-dollar industry. Everyone agrees that at least part of the explanation for its stupefying resilience is Dr. Fauci's relentless flow of cash. Charles Ortleb observed to me, "Science costs money and he who dispenses them money can control the science." (pg 220).

The data in this thread is not any of that. No hot lots here. This data shows the numbers of deaths and disabilities coming on the heels of the vaccine, often, but not always, caused by the vaccine. This point here is to see the human toll, which already is reported and denied. I just put this up as part of unwrapping the vaers data and getting my mind around it. It is one thing to see reports. Making the reports with data in your hands changes how I see it. Also, even though I have heard many times there are 17,000 deaths and 700,000 adverse events reported, I have not seen much of the actual data, just data about the data.

The culpability indicated by the data is the indifference of decision makers to the harms they cause. The shocking factor of that is they are not liable for being indifferent to a high rate of death or other damage. The law protects their decisions and presumes their good faith in balancing harms and benefits. Proving malice is nearly impossible no matter how high the toll.

However, the hot lots combined with the lot numbers proving deliberate distribution of variations in the product, coordinated by multiple manufacturers withoiut public disclosure, unless they have a secret law, which cannot be ruled out, protecting them, this at least manslaughter due to wrecklessness, and there is no doubt cases of first degree murder would valid. The history of slipping mickies into vaccines at the behest of Gates and Fauci is big add to that case. I am not the lawyer here (something I nearly never admit), so I wonder, what do you think?

Neither am I an attorney, however, in my industry working with human behavior, it's all about the patterns, especially ones in which the motivating factors have been very harmful bed-fellows for its victims. Typically, what I've found is that the greed and mantra: "follow the money" will be huge factors in assigning careless intent- the "wrecklessness", as you called it.

The other factors behind criminal behavior are simply because they can, they want to cause harm, and they have the power to cause harm to others. There are some studies in which this brings criminals great "joy", particularly when the "Duper's Delight" strategy is employed. Duper's Delight is one in which criminals obtain great satisfaction in duping unsuspecting victims. It adds to their excitement.

There is nothing new about that. These patterns cause unnecessary suffering and long term- effects on its victims. It just so happens that our country's citizenship is under harm's way, and it appears from your excellent work, this is not by happenstance.
I think my political connections are mostly on the side of having a clue on this stuff, but I think there is a lack of focus on how stark this is and I think we need to demand the Attorney General of the state and/or district attorneys seek initiate criminal investigations.
I agree and I think you are not alone. By the time these demands are popular, with the information you have diligently procured, there should be the backing of public populist movement, if it can be spread and disseminated to the public.
"
You cannot imagine how much it means to me for you to say that. So NO! Absolutely NOT!!! I will NOT BE THANKED for that, because, it is much more important that I

THANK

.YOU!!!!

THANK YOU!
I just got spirit bumps, Carla. That is so very sweet of you. Receive your hard work and role in this. I continue to pray over you for standing firm and presenting this information to your committee as a precinct committee person. YOU are one of ACTION, ACTION, ACTION.

Last edited:

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Not to quibble, but those numbers are not updated continuously. The as-of date at the moment is December 31, 2021. No time is given.

The data i am using came from the same place used by the site you linked, CDC Vaers.

The data I am working with is as of December 27. I should be able to nearly match anything they show.
I stand corrected....I meant to say "the data is updated WHEN MORE INFO IS AVAILABLE" ...which is generally weekly.
I check the site weekly...and there are generally updates made on the site every couple days.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

Here is a discrepancy. That web page says:

1641755640183.png

Looks like 21,890 deaths from covid vaccines through December 31, 2021. The data I got through December 27 is for 2021 only, and all I can find are 17,351 deaths.

1641755818098.png

Covid Vaccines might have had deaths before 2021, so I need to check that.

The count i have is from the data I have worked with, so I need to check the data from CDC in a copy from before messed with it.
I changed the name of the adsverse events table after loading it, so am just going to reload it.

Set the control for loading csv files from file system to database:

1641756178337.png

Starting the load, here is the program:

Several hours ago, I got hung up at this point. I just now have untangled whatever it was confusing me. There is a big mistake in my data that is posted. I will have it fixed shortly and report on what the problem was.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I stand corrected....I meant to say "the data is updated WHEN MORE INFO IS AVAILABLE" ...which is generally weekly.
I check the site weekly...and there are generally updates made on the site every couple days.
I started checking my data against what is reported at the site you linked. There is something significantly in error in what I have up for data at the moment. I am fixing it and will explain what was wrong. when first deploying any particular data set or stream, it is pretty easy to make gigantic mistakes and not see them. The quality comes in when you find the mistakes and shake them out of whatever process is being setup. That is why I have been marking my data "preliminary" and "first verification". It usually takes 2-4 rounds of verification to find the big errors. Funny thing about data is no two data domains are alike, and in my experience, it is impossible to anticipate accurately how long it will take to get on top of a dataset. The site you referred me to is an excellent touchstone for verifying. Notice they do not work the data the way I am trying to. There are benefits from the work I'm doing on the data, but the work is bound to introduce errors. But they say they've done is kept it extremely simple just uploaded the date as it is and not doing anything with it I'm gonna check to see if they are combining the data in anything like the way I've started to do

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
I started checking my data against what is reported at the site you linked. There is something significantly in error in what I have up for data at the moment. I am fixing it and will explain what was wrong. when first deploying any particular data set or stream, it is pretty easy to make gigantic mistakes and not see them. The quality comes in when you find the mistakes and shake them out of whatever process is being setup. That is why I have been marking my data "preliminary" and "first verification". It usually takes 2-4 rounds of verification to find the big errors. Funny thing about data is no two data domains are alike, and in my experience, it is impossible to anticipate accurately how long it will take to get on top of a dataset. The site you referred me to is an excellent touchstone for verifying. Notice they do not work the data the way I am trying to. There are benefits from the work I'm doing on the data, but the work is bound to introduce errors. But they say they've done is kept it extremely simple just uploaded the date as it is and not doing anything with it I'm gonna check to see if they are combining the data in anything like the way I've started to do
I applaud your continued efforts to "keep the data correct"....AS THEY SAY..."IT TAKES A VILLAGE" :) ... I don't get hung up on "mistakes" 'cause they usually get corrected by someone....
so keep posting info and eventually the patriots on this site will fish our the "fishy" and get corrected "stuff" up....

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
I started checking my data against what is reported at the site you linked. There is something significantly in error in what I have up for data at the moment.
I don't know where the 21,890 comes from. It should be 21,382 worldwide and 9778 US.

Some of the deaths have more than one VAERS report, so the row counts are higher than the # of events.

Carla, when you built your vaers_covid table, it looked like you used the 2021VAERSDATA and 2021VAERSSYMPTOMS .CSV files to build the new table?

The vaers-covid table has a lot more rows than the raw adverse events table, I'm wondering if some rows were added or inserted during the merge to reconcile the VAERS_ID fields.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work. :)

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
I don't know where the 21,890 comes from. It should be 21,382 worldwide and 9778 US.

Some of the deaths have more than one VAERS report, so the row counts are higher than the # of events.

Carla, when you built your vaers_covid table, it looked like you used the 2021VAERSDATA and 2021VAERSSYMPTOMS .CSV files to build the new table?

The vaers-covid table has a lot more rows than the raw adverse events table, I'm wondering if some rows were added or inserted during the merge to reconcile the VAERS_ID fields.

Just a thought. Keep up the good work. :)
I will have reliable information on this in the next day or two. I am juggling a lot at the moment, that is the reason for delay. It won't be long before I have this all nailed down. When it gets to that point, it is a whole different world.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Even though OpenVaers provides a good base for checking my work, I am not trying replicate what they are doing. I am focused on the hot lots and the coding scheme that is alleged to show deliberate distribution of poison.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
If you can show purpose/function in the hot lots, AND that these are not randomized I think that is miles ahead of the "game" related to INTENT. At least as a lay person, Oczam's razor, the solution with the fewest assumptions is often the best one in which to test for accuracy.

On the flip side of the coin, just thinking out loud for a rhetorical response from the pharmaceutical cabal. Kennedy's book, "The Real Anthony Fauci" is a goldmine of quotes whereby the patterns established and violently practiced among fauci and his cabal are already decades old and a well-oiled machine.

Related to the AIDS debate in a chapter called, "Burning the HIV Heretics", Kennedy provides so many statements and cites the sources for a variety of these patterns in which began:

"in an early display of Dr. Fauci's and Big Pharma's combined power to control the medical journals, Nature declined to publish the letter. Nor would New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA, or the Lancett. These journals rely on the pharmaceutical industry for upward of 90 percent of their revenues and seldom publish studies that threaten the Pharma paradigm" (pg 209).

This referred letter was a "formal attempt by virologists and immunologists to formally register their objections to Gallo's HIV hypothesis with the publication. When Nature rejected the letter, Thomas and Bialy subsequently organized a consortium, The Group for Scientific Reappraisal of HIV/AIDS Hypothesis, and in 1992, Thomas called it "....tantamount to criminal negligence" (6) for scientists to remain silent."

And on page 214, "Rather than airing and openly debating such critiques, Tony Fauci and his PI army moved actively and effectively to snuff out the careers and silence of the arguments of any scientist or journalist who questioned the official canons of the new state theology."

On page 215, "The US military industrial complex - HHS, NIH, NCI, DAIDS - all of it, is designed along military command structure because it is", says Celia Farber. "It is the military. It's not 'science' and it's not 'merit'. Fauci understands this and has mastered the elimination of both dissent and any mercy for the destroyed. It's a sin as he has now openly said, to question him - to question 'science'. He's so far gone that he has actually come out and said he is science."

These are but a few of the concerning statements written by Kennedy. I will add two last ones here:

"In a pioneering template for "cancel culture", the university unceremoniously stripped Duesberg -then the very top of his field - of everything: government funding, grad students, a proper lab, and invitations to conferences." (pg 216)

"Today, the presumption that HIV is the sole cause of AIDS is the central presumption of a multibillion-dollar industry. Everyone agrees that at least part of the explanation for its stupefying resilience is Dr. Fauci's relentless flow of cash. Charles Ortleb observed to me, "Science costs money and he who dispenses them money can control the science." (pg 220).

Neither am I an attorney, however, in my industry working with human behavior, it's all about the patterns, especially ones in which the motivating factors have been very harmful bed-fellows for its victims. Typically, what I've found is that the greed and mantra: "follow the money" will be huge factors in assigning careless intent- the "wrecklessness", as you called it.

The other factors behind criminal behavior are simply because they can, they want to cause harm, and they have the power to cause harm to others. There are some studies in which this brings criminals great "joy", particularly when the "Duper's Delight" strategy is employed. Duper's Delight is one in which criminals obtain great satisfaction in duping unsuspecting victims. It adds to their excitement.

There is nothing new about that. These patterns cause unnecessary suffering and long term- effects on its victims. It just so happens that our country's citizenship is under harm's way, and it appears from your excellent work, this is not by happenstance.

I agree and I think you are not alone. By the time these demands are popular, with the information you have diligently procured, there should be the backing of public populist movement, if it can be spread and disseminated to the public.

I just got spirit bumps, Carla. That is so very sweet of you. Receive your hard work and role in this. I continue to pray over you for standing firm and presenting this information to your committee as a precinct committee person. YOU are one of ACTION, ACTION, ACTION.
Spaking of gold mines, this post is a gold mine.

I wanted to tell you, I had a decent chat with someone at OpenVaers today. He said, "We who do serious work on this stuff consider the hot lot theory a dead end." That got me wanting to know a lot more about what he knows. I am going to post the chat to see what you think, Gotta sleep now.

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
,,,I wanted to tell you, I had a decent chat with someone at OpenVaers today. He said, "We who do serious work on this stuff consider the hot lot theory a dead end." That got me wanting to know a lot more about what he knows. I am going to post the chat to see what you think, Gotta sleep now.
I'm leaning that way too. I'm wondering if those early lots just were really large lots- I think FEMA was doing the distribution? Pfizer Lot EN6202 is one I've been looking at more closely, it was very widely distributed- there are only 5 States that show no AE's from that lot.

This is a summary of the 2021 dataset that I thought was pretty good.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021

Your insights are profound. articulated exquisitely, and organized for easy use in what i am doing. For the sake of mutual understanding, I would say your comments strike me as coming from two distinct fields, psychology and criminal which you integrate in a way that makes them as one without conflating them. Not an easy feat. Safe to say I think you're a good writer. It's worth adding that in another thread, you showed one of the most , correct, sophisticated, and practical grasps law I have encountered including what I've heard from hundreds of lawyers. I guess that doesn't say too much though since my grasp is so limited.

I've had this thread bookmarked and I'm only just reading it now happy, did more later I'm actually getting my haircut more to follow

, more to follow

Last edited:
Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Spaking of gold mines, this post is a gold mine.

I wanted to tell you, I had a decent chat with someone at OpenVaers today. He said, "We who do serious work on this stuff consider the hot lot theory a dead end." That got me wanting to know a lot more about what he knows. I am going to post the chat to see what you think, Gotta sleep now.
Hey Carla,
So far behind on all these posts. Reading it now, several days later. I am glad that you were tipped off on the "hot lot theory a dead end." That to me is a huge red flag. Distraction and discouragement strategies to throw you off track and deception to continue holding us hostage to disinformation.

Last edited:
Reactions: carla_rogers

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Your insights are profound. articulated exquisitely, and organized for easy use in what i am doing. For the sake of mutual understanding, I would say your comments strike me as coming from two distinct fields, psychology and criminal which you integrate in a way that makes them as one without conflating them. Not an easy feat. Safe to say I think you're a good writer. It's worth adding that in another thread, you showed one of the most , correct, sophisticated, and practical grasps law I have encountered including what I've heard from hundreds of lawyers. I guess that doesn't say too much though since my grasp is so limited.

I've had this thread bookmarked and I'm only just reading it now happy, did more later I'm actually getting my haircut more to follow

, more to follow
Hey Carla,
Your words are very kind and thoughtful. I think I am typically a good writer and put a lot of analysis into what I write. Trying to give my time to research via Kennedy's book, to save you some time. Hopefully, these cited resources (via the book) will be scaffolding on which you can build your theory and data. I cannot do the data, but I can read and highlight pieces which are supportive of what you are attempting to do. I am about 3/4 of the way through his book. I will add more as I come across salient statements. Keep at it; YOU GO GIRL!!!!

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Hey Carla,
So far behind on all these posts. Reading it now, several days later. I am glad that you were tipped off on the "hot lot theory a dead end." That to me is a huge red flag. Distraction and discouragement strategies to throw you off track and deception to continue holding us hostage to disinformation.
Thank you. Regarding distraction, I am leaping way past my evidence, suspecting this forum has a ratio of feds as high as the Whitmer case in Michigan and Capitol on Jan 6. This forum might be federally owned. Domain was bought Nov 20, 2020.

Last edited:

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Hey Carla,
Trying to give my time to research via Kennedy's book, to save you some time. Hopefully, these cited resources (via the book) will be scaffolding on which you can build your theory and data. I cannot do the data, but I can read and highlight pieces which are supportive of what you are attempting to do. I am about 3/4 of the way through his book. I will add more as I come across salient statements. Keep at it; YOU GO GIRL!!!!
Just bought Kennedy's book. Your extracts are better than the book. Book is a lot to get through.

Reactions: Scout9

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat