Cortes: A Biden Win Was Statistically 'Impossible'

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
yes we know that!! how do we rectify it?? Will the audit results hit the mainstream media?
The mainstream media will never be honest on their own. The PUBLIC must get involved and DEMAND the media be held criminally accountable for the lies they spew every second of every day. I believe their lies have directly caused destruction, mayhem and murder. The executives and media personalities must be sued. Prison and monetary fines must be imposed. I believe in the First Amendment but when these media moguls intentionally lie and misrepresent events to push a political agenda then all bets are off.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
The mainstream media will never be honest on their own. The PUBLIC must get involved and DEMAND the media be held criminally accountable for the lies they spew every second of every day. I believe their lies have directly caused destruction, mayhem and murder. The executives and media personalities must be sued. Prison and monetary fines must be imposed. I believe in the First Amendment but when these media moguls intentionally lie and misrepresent events to push a political agenda then all bets are off.
1000% agreed. who do we demand this from?

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
I can't find the clip of Biden telling the air force that global warming is out biggest threat. Why didn't they either laugh or boo him off the stage?

Vee jones

Jan 1, 2021
1000% agreed. who do we demand this from?
It starts with roots groups. Start in your community and go to your local and state representatives. Call your US Congressman and Senator. WE ELECT THEM TO REPRESENT US. Tell them what you want. The more voices the better.

Reactions: Tobi

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat