Corman Said for Info Go To pavoterfraud.com ???

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
This afternoon, in the War Room, at Jake Corman said go to pavoterfraud.com for information. So I did that. Here is the page that comes up. It contains exactly one link.

1631764793590.png

The one link says "Reveal the True Winner", which leads to....

1631764867561.png

Bad call, Jake

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
the real question is, why is war room pushing this fake slug? and not giving time to the real patriots and real grassroots campaigners?
bannon's elitism is showing again.

Carol2021

Jan 10, 2021
Thank you, Carla. Two possibilities: The website is showing what was intended or it has been hacked. I'll do some checking on other forums; please keep us posted if you find out anything further.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Thank you, Carla. Two possibilities: The website is showing what was intended or it has been hacked. I'll do some checking on other forums; please keep us posted if you find out anything further.
it hasn't been hacked. that is the way that site has always been. it's a troll site.
corman providing that to the audience begs the question of why. another "accident" by jake the snake corman

Reactions: Carol2021

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Pennsylvania state Senator Dave Argall, who chairs the committee in charge of overseeing elections, told the Pennsylvania Capital-Star that a forensic audit was a “very real possibility.”

“There are a lot of things under consideration right now, and I told them to check back in a week or two and we hope to have some more detail,” Argall said regarding a meeting he had with activists who support the audit on Wednesday.

President Trump called out Argall and other state senators by name in a statement earlier this week. “Why is State Senator Jake Corman of Pennsylvania fighting so hard that there not be a Forensic Audit of the 2020 Presidential Election Scam?” Trump asked in a statement. “Corman is fighting as though he were a Radical Left Democrat, saying that a Forensic Audit of Pennsylvania not take place. Why is Senator David Argall playing the same game? Are they stupid, corrupt, or naive? What is going on?”

“Other State Senators want this Forensic Audit to take place—immediately,” Trump continued. “I feel certain that if Corman continues along this path of resistance, with its lack of transparency, he will be primaried and lose by big numbers. What went on in Philadelphia and other areas of the State must be properly and legally exposed. If it is not, just like with open Borders, we won’t have a Country anymore!”

• Wow
Reactions: AngellicAngela

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
Im sorry, what?
I didnt listen to WR yesterday. Are you telling me Bannon had Corman on the show and he plugged that f***ing troll site?
Are you really f***ing telling me that?
Has Bannon still not denounced him?
I listened to most of this mornings show and no mention of it.

Thats a straight up humiliation and spit in the face of Bannon. If he does nothing he has no credibility.
His audience needs to get serious with Bannon and threaten to abandon him if he doesnt sort this weird s*** hes got going on with Corman.
Was there no freakout on the live chat?

Last edited:
Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Knighty137

Jun 9, 2021
Perhaps Americans feel truth like this is too confrontational?

Most Americans are totally unaware of the reality that surrounds them. I am the messenger from a far of land. this is the reality of which I speak

I hope all patriots will send this far and wide, as all Americans should know about this massive treason.

I have been researching this treason for over five years. I have put out over thirty viseos on bitchute and Rumble under "Knighty" I can be found on Bannons Warroom Forum under didscusions and monicker is "knighty137' below is the last book

This information must be spread across America and the entire world, to show the indescribably criminally treasonous fraud, carried out by the most evil criminal political party in World history. Why does it take an Australian to have to point all this out to the American public? Who it appears have all completely missed the blatantly obvious fraud, right under their noses.

Carol2021

Jan 10, 2021
it hasn't been hacked. that is the way that site has always been. it's a troll site.
corman providing that to the audience begs the question of why. another "accident" by jake the snake corman
Thanks for responding. Since the site has always been as it is now, I'd assume Corman is mocking proponents of a forensic audit. (If Bannon knows what's on the site and says nothing, I'd be alarmed).

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021

Mastriano requested information in July from three Pennsylvania counties—York, Philadelphia, and Tioga—regarding access to their voting machines. Shortly thereafter, Pennsylvania’s acting secretary of state, Veronica Degraffenreid, issued a directive to the three counties that their voting machines would be decertified if they allowed access to a third party and that the counties would be responsible for the cost of replacing the machines. None of the three counties complied with Mastriano.

“Such access by third parties undermines chain of custody requirements and strict access limitations necessary to prevent both intentional and inadvertent tampering with electronic voting systems,” Degraffenreid said. “It also jeopardizes the security and integrity of the systems and will prevent electronic voting system vendors from affirming that the systems continue to meet Commonwealth security standards and U.S. Election Assistance Commission certification.”

Unfortunately, Mastriano suffered another setback today. RINO Senate President Pro Tempore Jake Corman stripped Mastriano of his audit powers and handed them to fellow RINO Cris Dush, all but ending the chance for a real audit in Pennsylvania.

Corman issued a statement blaming Mastriano for the decision:

“It is deeply disappointing that Senator Mastriano has retreated from conducting a forensic investigation of the election in Pennsylvania, and it is discouraging to realize that he was only ever interested in politics and showmanship and not actually getting things done” Corman’s statement read. Despite this setback, we remain committed to conducting a full investigatory audit of recent elections to improve our election system going forward. We need someone to lead this effort who is more interested in real results than grandstanding at rallies. For that reason, I am requesting that Senator Cris Dush – an Air Force veteran who has led numerous investigations in the military and headed the delegation in visiting the Arizona audit – take up this cause and initiate a thorough review of the election, starting with fighting back against the partisan attacks on our election system by the Wolf Administration. We remain committed to an open, honest review that will lead to positive changes to restore the public’s faith in our elections.”

It seems promising but isn’t. Three counties have already balked at giving up their voting machines.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Im sorry, what?
I didnt listen to WR yesterday. Are you telling me Bannon had Corman on the show and he plugged that f***ing troll site?
Are you really f***ing telling me that?
Yes. Exactly.
Has Bannon still not denounced him?
I listened to most of this mornings show and no mention of it.

Thats a straight up humiliation and spit in the face of Bannon. If he does nothing he has no credibility.
His audience needs to get serious with Bannon and threaten to abandon him if he doesnt sort this weird s*** hes got going on with Corman.
Was there no freakout on the live chat?
Bannon might denounce Corman, but he would have to get Corman's dikk out of his mouth first.

Bannon switched from singing the heroics of Senator/Colonel Doug Mastriano to 100% support of Corman on one day. Evidently, Corman and enough of his friends are getting buried enough by deplorables sendng them certified mail, email, phone calls, and visits to the their offices they figured they had to respond. So, again this is implied, not reported directly, Corman called Bannon and struck a deal. Bannon seems to buy the idea that Corman doing the election investigation has better chance of success than Mastriano doing it. The part that does not sit with me is the transition could have been a lot more graceful. Corman attacked Mastriano as part of building up his own position, that is not necessry for Corman to actually to an investigation. Bannon showed no respect to Mastriano, which he had earned. Bannon ditched Mastriano. That worries me, because it goes against everything I have heard from Bannon ever. So, Bannon's disingenuous was exposed here, for the first time in my eyes, Bothers me a lot

Skip ahead a few weeks, by which time Corman's lapdog, Senator Douche, had held a pitiful hearing that riled up the deplorables. Corman was getting that message, hence the 17 subpeonas Corman/Douche are sending out for the whole and complete Pennsylvania voter list, where phantom voters live. No subpoenas yet for ballots. So, with Corman on the War Room a couple days ago, Bannon still accepting him at face value, in answer to "where can people find info about what you are doing online?" That is when Corman gave a fascinating answer. He gave his personal, private website, the he controls completely, of course, and he named https://pavoterfraud.com/, which you are asking about. He did not mention his Facebook page, which the ladies in PA who run https://www.auditthevotepa.com/ have mentioned that Corman and the other state legislators HATE HATE HATE people going to their facebook pages where they can heckle them with comments. Check out https://www.facebook.com/SenatorJakeCorman/ to see the heckles. The heckles I posted are not displayed, but other people are getting their heckles to stick. So, Jake steered away from there, but sent people to https://pavoterfraud.com/.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Perhaps Americans feel truth like this is too confrontational?

Most Americans are totally unaware of the reality that surrounds them. I am the messenger from a far of land. this is the reality of which I speak

I hope all patriots will send this far and wide, as all Americans should know about this massive treason.

I have been researching this treason for over five years. I have put out over thirty viseos on bitchute and Rumble under "Knighty" I can be found on Bannons Warroom Forum under didscusions and monicker is "knighty137' below is the last book

This information must be spread across America and the entire world, to show the indescribably criminally treasonous fraud, carried out by the most evil criminal political party in World history. Why does it take an Australian to have to point all this out to the American public? Who it appears have all completely missed the blatantly obvious fraud, right under their noses.
Without precise biometric data, such as fingerprints, dna, retina scan, I cannot tell whether imposters are involved or not.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat