Continuation of Ten Parts in the King

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I hope we have a lot of good discussion on this thread. To start off, about 5-6 weeks ago, someone I was working with gave me a book titled, "Ten Parts in the King - The Prophesied Reconciliation of God's Two Witnesses." by Peter G. Rambo, Sr. This individual told me that Holy Spirit told the individual to give me this book. The book had been purchased about 2-3 years ago, and the individual never read the book. Well, you can imagine, if someone tells you Holy Spirit directed them to give YOU a book, YOU are going to read it and thoroughly. So the book is 188 pages short, and has a solid Scripture presence, using various passages to build the case. I read very quickly, but this book was one in which I was so eager to study and find Biblical support for the author's premise. I am still reading and studying it.

In a nut shell, the author demonstrates quite well, I might add, starting with 2 Samuel 19:40-43 and next 1 Kings 12:16-19, that God initiated a great divide in the nation of Israel. This is speaking to the 12 tribes of Jacob/Israel. I have read a lot about the kingdom being divided into two parts; ie. the Northern Kingdoms which consists of 10 of the tribes of Jacob and the Southern Kingdom what we currently understand as the Jewish part of Israel, and those currently having returned to the nation of Israel. This tribe primarily consisting of the tribe of Judah, Benjamin and some of the Levites. They are the tribe which remained in Covenant with God and never broke from the Davidic Covenant, the House of David and his lineage, ie. Jesus Christ.

However, what I missed entirely until reading this book; is that the nation of Israel actually consists of the House of Judah and the House of Ephraim, also known as the House of Israel. The House of Ephraim are also known as the Lost Ten Tribes. The book is a must read if you are a Christ follower. Basically, the author builds a convincing case that when the Northern Kingdom, House of Ephraim, was exiled; it was exiled indefinitely and currently STILL in exile throughout the world by the fall to Assyrians. This was prophesied by multiple prophets in Scripture. The House of Ephraim/Israel rebelled against King David and broke the Covenant that God had with the NATION of Israel.

And when the House of Judah was exiled; by the Babylonians, Daniel read a lot of Jeremiah in which Daniel was able to figure out that House of Judah was in exile for only seventy years. Hence, the House of Judah, whom we currently believe are the Jewish Nation of Israel, were returned to the land of Israel and started rebuilding. The irony is that the House of Judah does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah; whereas Christians do believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah. However, in a nutshell, the author states that Christians are actually the House of Ephraim, which is still in exile. The Nation of Israel, the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, and the mission of Jesus Christ was to bring back the exiles of the House of Ephraim. Really good and excellent teaching. I highly recommend this book.

So, in answer to some of the questions brought up which highlighted the need for this thread: In the fall of 2020, there was a national Day of repentance through The Return held in Washington DC. The remnant, headed by Jonathan Cahn, Messianic Rabbi, initiated the repentance by remnant on behalf of the nation of USA. And I personally make a habit of daily repentance, as I know that I at times focus on things other than Jesus Christ. I turn my face FROM Him instead of seeking Him.

I heard the video on Gog and Magog prophecy of Ezekial. And I agree, many things are currently in place for the prophecy to take place. But there are several reasons why I do not think the Rapture is the next event on God's time line.

Before I continue, I would recommend that individuals choosing to engage in this thread, read John 17:1-26, especially verses 9 and 11 and 13; Malachi 4:4-6, Joel 2, Matthew 15:24, and John 10:16. John 17 is the prayers that Jesus Christ prayed the night before he was crucified, and he specifically prayed for US. Please think in terms of UNITY; and think of Pentecost. That's all I am going to write for now, but I hope there will be many which will enjoy gathering together and seeking the LORD's blessing as we dialogue.

Last edited:

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Hi...:)
Interested indeed in having this Discussion...Wanting to not MISS anything will need to
first Thoroughly read. Approximately 2.5 years ago I myself had an experience with the
Holy Spirit. I sought scripture and recently confirmed what the Holy Spirit brought
forth to me in what was felt back then to be only a Dream. What is known is that
Jesus Christ himself graced the prayers of John 17 upon US. As he knew what was to be.
And for what seems to be an Eternity those...Blessed Prayers have held a special
meaning in my life. There are no coincidences. So I'll leave it here for this evening.
We need to keep Faith in the Lord's Divine Plan.....🙏

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Interested indeed in having this Discussion...Wanting to not MISS anything will need to
first Thoroughly read. Approximately 2.5 years ago I myself had an experience with the
Holy Spirit. I sought scripture and recently confirmed what the Holy Spirit brought
forth to me in what was felt back then to be only a Dream. What is known is that
Jesus Christ himself graced the prayers of John 17 upon US. As he knew what was to be.
And for what seems to be an Eternity those...Blessed Prayers have held a special
meaning in my life. There are no coincidences. So I'll leave it here for this evening.
We need to keep Faith in the Lord's Divine Plan.....

Good morning,
For some reason, my computer is totally messing up. Sorry about your name being shown so many times. I wanted to thank you for sharing and joining in here. I am like you, I do not want to miss anything the LORD has in mind, yet I feel
as if I've missed so much!!! Please do not discount what Holy Spirit brought to you back then as "only a Dream".
Dreams are very powerful and at times help reveal truth to us. Throughout Scripture there are a ton of revelations from Holy Spirit through DREAMS.

Yes, I agree, Jesus Christ graced US with those prayers for US. A dying person's last words are so important, so now I am absorbing His last prayers the night before He knew He was to die. If you care to share more; I'd love to hear more.
Have a blessed day!

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Scout9, I’m so glad you posted this thread !!! I was anxious to hear about the book soon as I read the post that you shared of your friend being prompted to give it to you by Holy Spirit. Yes, Jesus came to lead us to the Father, and He overcame for us!!! Praise the Lord!!! I will study those scriptures and will check back in too.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Scout9, I’m so glad you posted this thread !!! I was anxious to hear about the book soon as I read the post that you shared of your friend being prompted to give it to you by Holy Spirit. Yes, Jesus came to lead us to the Father, and He overcame for us!!! Praise the Lord!!! I will study those scriptures and will check back in too.
Excellent, thank you. I didn't want to draw too much attention to the post, as I am really tired of being attacked for my faith. But I really pray this is an inspirational thread for all of us. I hope others will find the post and then we can have an unhindered sharing of ideas about all things Biblical/Scripture! I am so glad you shared this. Made my day!!!

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
We need to keep Faith in the Lord's Divine Plan.....🙏
Hello again,
I forgot to mention that I listen to a lot of Dutch Sheets. He has some excellent podcasts and Give Him 15 daily inspirational messages. But the two I think you would like is Dutch Sheets podcast, God is Not Late., and Why We Won't Give Up. This is quite inspirational, and if you have followed him, will recognize some of the themes of dreams he has discussed over the year. He speaks about PA and dreams related to our nation, God is going to give our nation mercy. His goal is to "keep the spiritual troops" encouraged. I think you will find it refreshing and enlightening. A lot of dream symbolism. God shows us things through our dreams. The second podcast speaks about the ekklesia's goal of doing God's will, not necessary making the movement about a man, (DT) but rather being obedient to God's plan for our Nation. Which is another reason why I do not believe the Rapture is the next event. God has a plan of mercy for our nation, and it is to use our nation on behalf of all the other nations. Right in line with the book I mentioned. :)

Last edited:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I wanted to write an update in response to the prophecies in Amos. Someone else wrote about the plumb line in Amos 7:7-9. I would like to explain my understanding under the paradigm shift of reading the book Ten Parts of the King.

Amos was a shepherd of the House of Judah. Amos 7:12-15 Then Amaziah sent orders to Amos: "Get out of here, you prophet! Go back to the land of Judah, and earn your living by prophesying there! Don't bother us with your prophecies here in Bethel. This is the king's sanctuary and the national place of worship!"
But Amos replied, "I'm not a professional prophet, and I was never trained to be one, I'm just a shepherd, and I take care of sycamore-fig trees. But the LORD called me away from my flock and told me, "Go and prophesy to my people in Israel."

Amos prophesied against both House of Judah and House of Israel/Ephraim. And most of his prophecies have already come to pass, i.e. both houses were taken into captivity. The House of Judah was exiled for 70 years by the Babylonians and Daniel was the main prophet while in captivity from the House of Judah. He is the prophet who figured out from reading Jeremiah how long the House of Judah would be in captivity. In Daniels' prayer, I think chapter 9, He was praying for both houses to return, realizing that his house's exile was almost over. The House of Judah's return to the land is what we know now as Israel, the Jewish people and the rebirth of the nation of Israel. However, the Nation of Israel incorporates both house, and the House of Israel is still in exile to this day. (There is a Scripture passage which speaks about that, I'll have to look it up later.)

The House of Israel/Ephraim was also taken into captivity, but by the Assyrians. And since they actually broke the Davidic Covenant, rebelling against King David, their exile was worse and longer. The Assyrians scattered the House of Israel/Ephraim into all parts of the world. Their exile was not resolved, and it was for these lost sheep that Yeshua came to serve. (Matthew 15:24 But He answered and said, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

Then in Amos 9:11-12 "In that day, I will restore the fallen house of David. I will repair its damaged walls,. From the ruins I will rebuild it and restore its former glory. And Israel will possess what is left of Edom and all the nations I have called to be mine." The LORD has spoken, and he will do these things.

Then Amos 9:14 "I will bring my exiled people of Israel back from distant lands."

There are multiple Scripture passages which are speaking directly to the return of the House of Israel/Ephraim's return from exile. And the disciples were aware of this as is written in Acts 1:6 "So when they had come together, they were asking Him, saying, "Lord, is it at this time You are restoring the kingdom to Israel?"

The disciples knew that the kingdom of Israel involved all 12 tribes of Jacob renamed Israel.
I am going to stop for now. Would love feedback!! Thanks for reading. Blessings

Last edited:

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
Hello again,
I forgot to mention that I listen to a lot of Dutch Sheets. He has some excellent podcasts and Give Him 15 daily inspirational messages. But the two I think you would like is Dutch Sheets podcast, God is Not Late., and Why We Won't Give Up. This is quite inspirational, and if you have followed him, will recognize some of the themes of dreams he has discussed over the year. He speaks about PA and dreams related to our nation, God is going to give our nation mercy. His goal is to "keep the spiritual troops" encouraged. I think you will find it refreshing and enlightening. A lot of dream symbolism. God shows us things through our dreams. The second podcast speaks about the ekklesia's goal of doing God's will, not necessary making the movement about a man, (DT) but rather being obedient to God's plan for our Nation. Which is another reason why I do not believe the Rapture is the next event. God has a plan of mercy for our nation, and it is to use our nation on behalf of all the other nations. Right in line with the book I mentioned. :)
yea i believe God does show us dreams. for like the last 4 years up until about 6 months ago i was having the same nightmare night after night.
it always felt like they were picking up where they left off to. in these visions i saw the whole world out of control. fires everywhere, asteroids falling from the sky. but the one thing i noticed about these dreams more then anything else, was people everywhere were running and hiding from something. there were these scary demons creatures running around. i used to believe the dreams were a message from God showing me this is an example of my life spiritualy. i was ruuning from my giants, things im scared to face, things that happened in the past. those creatures represented the evil spirits torchering lost souls. then after i learned about all these globalist trying to take control, i started to think that maybe the part in my dream where everybody is running scared, is a picture of how the world is going to turn. the left teamed up with the ccp are doing just that, dividing our country.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
yea i believe God does show us dreams. for like the last 4 years up until about 6 months ago i was having the same nightmare night after night.
it always felt like they were picking up where they left off to. in these visions i saw the whole world out of control. fires everywhere, asteroids falling from the sky. but the one thing i noticed about these dreams more then anything else, was people everywhere were running and hiding from something. there were these scary demons creatures running around. i used to believe the dreams were a message from God showing me this is an example of my life spiritualy. i was ruuning from my giants, things im scared to face, things that happened in the past. those creatures represented the evil spirits torchering lost souls. then after i learned about all these globalist trying to take control, i started to think that maybe the part in my dream where everybody is running scared, is a picture of how the world is going to turn. the left teamed up with the ccp are doing just that, dividing our country.
Dream interpretation goes into many directions.
Reoccurring dreams could be about something you need to take care of or highlight fears, as you describe in allegory.
Sometimes sounds can invade dreams, such as snoring becomes a motor running or other mechanical sounds resembling snoring.
Lately one of mine has me marked as unreliable for traveling to the past because I want to tell those in the past what the future will be. How it relates to events in reality is unknown........

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Would love feedback!! Thanks for reading. Blessings
Wow, OK, the Bible .....
I pick up a book, one of many, open it at random, and half the time, there's an answer or hint of one for some current thought I'm on. No, not the Bible, just history types of books. Sorry, still have not dug out 'the Book' from the bottom of my closet. Currently, it's not my place for religious study - it's not my time yet to go there. Where I have been guided is to say, and I remember writing it here already, is unless the people of each religion stop killing the other and begin to accept each other, there will continuing death, destruction, and despair, because each religion holds ( something unknown )
But, in the meantime I encourage all to continue with this project ! Some answers found should be new and may be unexpected too.
But, hey, who am I other than one person seeking the betterment and progress of his fellow citizens and the rest too.

Reactions: Scout9

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Wow, OK, the Bible .....
I pick up a book, one of many, open it at random, and half the time, there's an answer or hint of one for some current thought I'm on. No, not the Bible, just history types of books. Sorry, still have not dug out 'the Book' from the bottom of my closet. Currently, it's not my place for religious study - it's not my time yet to go there. Where I have been guided is to say, and I remember writing it here already, is unless the people of each religion stop killing the other and begin to accept each other, there will continuing death, destruction, and despair, because each religion holds ( something unknown )
But, in the meantime I encourage all to continue with this project ! Some answers found should be new and may be unexpected too.
But, hey, who am I other than one person seeking the betterment and progress of his fellow citizens and the rest too.
Thank you for joining us here!! In reading various threads of yours, I think you have good insight. When I read your comments about religion, for me, I totally separate "religion" from the topic of Christ followers, simply because there are so many religious viewpoints and being a Christ follower describes exactly who I am. That is totally different than aspiring to a religion, at least in my perspective. I mean if you think about it, even satanists describe their beliefs as "a religion". Steven Bannon calls "scientism" the new religion. And the New Oxford definition of religion is : "the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially of a personal God or gods."

I would then agree that when you read any book out there, that something will peak your interest or catch your attention. I also think when you write about "unless the people of each religion stop killing the other and begin to accept each other..........", well I am curious as to how or when that might happen? Any ideas? Because I think we have to include people who do not necessarily aspire to their "ism" as a religion, yet it is. So, I am concerned that if you are waiting for the end of human's involvement in death, destruction, and despair, well; it hasn't ceased since the beginning of time. I am wondering what makes anyone think it will cease at the end of times? With all kindness, I would encourage you to get out "the Book" and instead of waiting for your time to go there YET, discover what is hindering you from going there NOW. Time is quite short and of the essence.

I mentioned I listen to Dutch Sheets, Give Him 15; These are daily podcasts of about 15-18 minutes inspirational definitions of Greek/Hebrew terms in Scripture, a further understanding of Scripture, dreams related to God's inspiration, miracles, and "assignments" of God's people. Yesterday's podcast was about religions called humanism, progressivism, liberalism, democratic socialism, or wokeism. They all "sound innocent" but replace other terms such as naziism, marxism, and communism. Whatever the "other religion" is out there, whether is man made interpretations of Scripture which also mislead, they seek to displace Jehovah God and His Word which is the BIBLE. Dutch Sheets is imploring Christians and the ekklesia to vocalize truth and fight for "God-facts".

Here is my disclaimer, I can only be responsible for what I am writing on this thread, not what others post or react to on this thread. I think, in a nut shell, the reason I started this thread was because Holy Spirit brought me a book to read but it is not mine to keep. It is here to share with those whom love the LORD or are open to knowing and loving the LORD.

And with all kindness and warmth, I was hoping for all those whom want to participate, to have courageous participation for "God-facts". All are genuinely welcome, especially those that do not know the God of the Bible. Yet as happens on so many threads, an idea is introduced that detracts from the main point of the thread; in this case, discussing "God-facts".

So for me, I will unlikely respond to those posters whom may accidentally turn the focus away from God-facts, but will respond to any who are truly seeking God-truth. At least to the best of my understanding. I request feedback because I specifically want to know what other Biblically educated folks think about what I am presenting. I hope that makes sense, and know it is not meant to be offensive to anyone.

Hence I will often turn most conversations back toward God-facts and the support of a certain idea using the Bible. So.......thank you for your encouragement for all to continue with this project.

Here is my Scriptural support for this premise of this thread:

Deuteronomy 11:13-14 And it shall come to pass, if ye shall hearken diligently unto my commandments which I command you this day, to love the Lord your God, and to serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, That I will give you the rain of your land in his due season, the first rain and the latter rain, that thou mayest gather in thy corn, and thy win, and thine oil.

My rhetorical question to you, NvEric; when do you think it might be time to get out your Bible? Has any man/woman been able to figure out how to get the "religious" peoples of this earth to stop fighting? Just questions for you to ponder; I am not asking for a response and will likely not answer a response for the reasons about my stated goal above. Thank you and blessings on your day.
Hi Truthseeker,

Thank you for sharing your nightmares. I do not want to interpret them, but they do seem rather significant in having the same dreams for 4 years until 6 months ago. The themes you described dreaming reminds me of the Book of Revelation 8:7-11.

I wonder why they stopped 6 months ago? I think our brain is a problem solving brain, and what we cannot face or solve during our waking hours, our brain tries to solve for us at night time. If we are in the prophetic times of the Book of Joel, then God is going to speak to people through dreams and visions. Just a thought, but I would encourage you to ask God directly to reveal to you what the content of your dreams meant.

May God give you Spiritual wisdom, revelation, and enlighten the eyes of your heart.

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I found this article interesting, it coincides with discussions we all seem to be having on a couple different threads🤔. I hope it encourages clarification.
The writer states, “In the prophecies of Daniel Chapter 2 and Revelation chapter 17 we read about a latter-day political union which, in its final form, will consist of ten nations or groups of nations dominated by the Antichrist and getting its power from the nation with seven hills (Rome) and being ruled by the Antichrist born of the Whore of Babylon.”
The article continues referencing names and alternative information mentioned on other threads. I’ve heard Johnathon Cahn speak on some of the information mentioned in this article. Johnathon has spoken about, the seat, Robert Speer etc,. I understand your topic is on the book, Ten Parts in the King, opposed to the ten kings. I just wanted to share the article.
(link for full article below)

https://groundzeromedia.org/7-20-21-the-beast-behind-the-door-in-the-wall/

Link to Johnathons video I referenced
https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/...-of-the-dark-angel-on-the-temple-mount-video/

Last edited:

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
I hope we have a lot of good discussion on this thread. To start off, about 5-6 weeks ago, someone I was working with gave me a book titled, "Ten Parts in the King - The Prophesied Reconciliation of God's Two Witnesses." by Peter G. Rambo, Sr. This individual told me that Holy Spirit told the individual to give me this book. The book had been purchased about 2-3 years ago, and the individual never read the book. Well, you can imagine, if someone tells you Holy Spirit directed them to give YOU a book, YOU are going to read it and thoroughly. So the book is 188 pages short, and has a solid Scripture presence, using various passages to build the case. I read very quickly, but this book was one in which I was so eager to study and find Biblical support for the author's premise. I am still reading and studying it.

In a nut shell, the author demonstrates quite well, I might add, starting with 2 Samuel 19:40-43 and next 1 Kings 12:16-19, that God initiated a great divide in the nation of Israel. This is speaking to the 12 tribes of Jacob/Israel. I have read a lot about the kingdom being divided into two parts; ie. the Northern Kingdoms which consists of 10 of the tribes of Jacob and the Southern Kingdom what we currently understand as the Jewish part of Israel, and those currently having returned to the nation of Israel. This tribe primarily consisting of the tribe of Judah, Benjamin and some of the Levites. They are the tribe which remained in Covenant with God and never broke from the Davidic Covenant, the House of David and his lineage, ie. Jesus Christ.

However, what I missed entirely until reading this book; is that the nation of Israel actually consists of the House of Judah and the House of Ephraim, also known as the House of Israel. The House of Ephraim are also known as the Lost Ten Tribes. The book is a must read if you are a Christ follower. Basically, the author builds a convincing case that when the Northern Kingdom, House of Ephraim, was exiled; it was exiled indefinitely and currently STILL in exile throughout the world by the fall to Assyrians. This was prophesied by multiple prophets in Scripture. The House of Ephraim/Israel rebelled against King David and broke the Covenant that God had with the NATION of Israel.

And when the House of Judah was exiled; by the Babylonians, Daniel read a lot of Jeremiah in which Daniel was able to figure out that House of Judah was in exile for only seventy years. Hence, the House of Judah, whom we currently believe are the Jewish Nation of Israel, were returned to the land of Israel and started rebuilding. The irony is that the House of Judah does not believe that Jesus Christ is the Messiah; whereas Christians do believe Jesus Christ is the Messiah. However, in a nutshell, the author states that Christians are actually the House of Ephraim, which is still in exile. The Nation of Israel, the 12 disciples of Jesus Christ, and the mission of Jesus Christ was to bring back the exiles of the House of Ephraim. Really good and excellent teaching. I highly recommend this book.

So, in answer to some of the questions brought up which highlighted the need for this thread: In the fall of 2020, there was a national Day of repentance through The Return held in Washington DC. The remnant, headed by Jonathan Cahn, Messianic Rabbi, initiated the repentance by remnant on behalf of the nation of USA. And I personally make a habit of daily repentance, as I know that I at times focus on things other than Jesus Christ. I turn my face FROM Him instead of seeking Him.

I heard the video on Gog and Magog prophecy of Ezekial. And I agree, many things are currently in place for the prophecy to take place. But there are several reasons why I do not think the Rapture is the next event on God's time line.

Before I continue, I would recommend that individuals choosing to engage in this thread, read John 17:1-26, especially verses 9 and 11 and 13; Malachi 4:4-6, Joel 2, Matthew 15:24, and John 10:16. John 17 is the prayers that Jesus Christ prayed the night before he was crucified, and he specifically prayed for US. Please think in terms of UNITY; and think of Pentecost. That's all I am going to write for now, but I hope there will be many which will enjoy gathering together and seeking the LORD's blessing as we dialogue.
Scout9, did the Author mention Joshua 16:8-10?

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
I found this article interesting, it coincides with discussions we all seem to be having on a couple different threads🤔. I hope it encourages clarification.
The writer states, “In the prophecies of Daniel Chapter 2 and Revelation chapter 17 we read about a latter-day political union which, in its final form, will consist of ten nations or groups of nations dominated by the Antichrist and getting its power from the nation with seven hills (Rome) and being ruled by the Antichrist born of the Whore of Babylon.”
The article continues referencing names and alternative information mentioned on other threads. I’ve heard Johnathon Cahn speak on some of the information mentioned in this article. Johnathon has spoken about, the seat, Robert Speer etc,. I understand your topic is on the book, Ten Parts in the King, opposed to the ten kings. I just wanted to share the article.
(link for full article below)

https://groundzeromedia.org/7-20-21-the-beast-behind-the-door-in-the-wall/

Link to Johnathons video I referenced
https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/...-of-the-dark-angel-on-the-temple-mount-video/
Good Morning Made in USA,
Wow, that is an excellent article. I am printing it off so that I can reference it. What are your thoughts, if you don't mind sharing? I try to stay very informed and I think this is a good resource.

Although I prefer to spend most of time understanding Scripture as it relates to Jesus Christ, I have noticed in the last few years an influx of therapy clients whom are using crystals, taroh cards, and my latest client believes in nine of the gods of Egypt. So I have to know this stuff to help them realize who the God of the Bible is versus their gods. Interestingly, all of the ones who come in professing that their tools are harmless, have also professed to be "Christians". Maybe they are, maybe not, but it sure seems like deja vu of the nation of Israel.

I've purchased a mezuzah to place on the front door of my office as I sense stronger Spiritual Warfare going on with them. I've already accepted that God is bringing me more of these types of clients. And I believe He has prepared me well for this over the years, taught me how to use the Blood of Jesus Christ as a tool of my arsenal, and boy, have I needed it lately.

Anyhow, I will listen to Jonathan Cahn's video later today. I so appreciate your resources. And please let's dialogue about your thoughts related to the articles so I can bounce ideas off of you. Thank you so much!!!

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Scout9, did the Author mention Joshua 16:8-10?
I am not quite finished with the book, as I am looking up every Scripture passage he mentions in the book. So far, that verse has not come up. I have my Bible opened to it now, though and read the verses from Joshua 16: 1 through Joshua 17:18.

The book's premise is that the House of Israel, or sometimes referred to as the House of Ephraim, (they are used interchangeably in the book and in communities whom are returning to the Torah) are the tribes making up the Northern kingdoms of Israel written about in 1 and 2 Kings, as well as Chronicles.

In Jacob's blessings to each of the tribes, in Genesis 48 and 49, Jacob gives Joseph and each of Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, a double portion. Joseph's sons became heads of Tribes. The author begins his premise with Judah and Joseph (also known as Ephraim) as the two major divisions of the nation of Israel. Judah being the Jewish people and Joseph/Ephraim is the non-Jewish portion of Israel, consisting of the Ten Tribes of the Northern Kingdom which were conquered by the Assyrian Empire and scattered throughout the world, losing their national identity.

Sometimes, it was confusing for me to keep the nation of Israel, The House of Israel/Ephraim, and The House of Judah straight. But as I've read along it became so much clearer. I purchased a new Bible and already it is highlighted with passages supporting the premise of the author's book.

He also writes about the Torah Awakening, occurring across the globe among Christians (and others) "who are coming to understand that the Torah is applicable not only to Jews, but to all people (Isaiah 2:2-4, 24:3-6, 56: 1-7). This awakening has led may people to a process of Torah observance and often to an understanding of their own Israelite identity." pg xiv.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your thoughts about Joshua 16:8-10? Or any of this material? I would really like to know, because this is a huge paradigm shift for me and has changed how I understand that Bible, under this umbrella. Thanks and blessings.

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Good Morning Made in USA,
Wow, that is an excellent article. I am printing it off so that I can reference it. What are your thoughts, if you don't mind sharing? I try to stay very informed and I think this is a good resource.

Although I prefer to spend most of time understanding Scripture as it relates to Jesus Christ, I have noticed in the last few years an influx of therapy clients whom are using crystals, taroh cards, and my latest client believes in nine of the gods of Egypt. So I have to know this stuff to help them realize who the God of the Bible is versus their gods. Interestingly, all of the ones who come in professing that their tools are harmless, have also professed to be "Christians". Maybe they are, maybe not, but it sure seems like deja vu of the nation of Israel.

I've purchased a mezuzah to place on the front door of my office as I sense stronger Spiritual Warfare going on with them. I've already accepted that God is bringing me more of these types of clients. And I believe He has prepared me well for this over the years, taught me how to use the Blood of Jesus Christ as a tool of my arsenal, and boy, have I needed it lately.

Anyhow, I will listen to Jonathan Cahn's video later today. I so appreciate your resources. And please let's dialogue about your thoughts related to the articles so I can bounce ideas off of you. Thank you so much!!!
Good evening Scout9, I thought the article had some interesting points, and covered a lot of subject matter. There is a lot going on around us , and we need to stay informed. Yes, we can never go wrong with Jesus, and scripture, truth. It lights the path to lead the lost out of the darkness.
I am not quite finished with the book, as I am looking up every Scripture passage he mentions in the book. So far, that verse has not come up. I have my Bible opened to it now, though and read the verses from Joshua 16: 1 through Joshua 17:18.

The book's premise is that the House of Israel, or sometimes referred to as the House of Ephraim, (they are used interchangeably in the book and in communities whom are returning to the Torah) are the tribes making up the Northern kingdoms of Israel written about in 1 and 2 Kings, as well as Chronicles.

In Jacob's blessings to each of the tribes, in Genesis 48 and 49, Jacob gives Joseph and each of Joseph's sons, Ephraim and Manasseh, a double portion. Joseph's sons became heads of Tribes. The author begins his premise with Judah and Joseph (also known as Ephraim) as the two major divisions of the nation of Israel. Judah being the Jewish people and Joseph/Ephraim is the non-Jewish portion of Israel, consisting of the Ten Tribes of the Northern Kingdom which were conquered by the Assyrian Empire and scattered throughout the world, losing their national identity.

Sometimes, it was confusing for me to keep the nation of Israel, The House of Israel/Ephraim, and The House of Judah straight. But as I've read along it became so much clearer. I purchased a new Bible and already it is highlighted with passages supporting the premise of the author's book.

He also writes about the Torah Awakening, occurring across the globe among Christians (and others) "who are coming to understand that the Torah is applicable not only to Jews, but to all people (Isaiah 2:2-4, 24:3-6, 56: 1-7). This awakening has led may people to a process of Torah observance and often to an understanding of their own Israelite identity." pg xiv.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your thoughts about Joshua 16:8-10? Or any of this material? I would really like to know, because this is a huge paradigm shift for me and has changed how I understand that Bible, under this umbrella. Thanks and blessings.
My thoughts are like yours, i try to interpret scripture through the help of the Holy Spirit, He is my Teacher, and Guide. The Word is living. To understand the meanings of those words in context i rely on the Holy Spirit. I also think it is good to gain knowledge of particular scriptural word usages from Messianic Jewish people, it gives further insight we might not have known. Like when Jesus asked Paul if he loved Him, each meaning of the word love, when used was a different depth of love.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Good evening Scout9, I thought the article had some interesting points, and covered a lot of subject matter. There is a lot going on around us , and we need to stay informed. Yes, we can never go wrong with Jesus, and scripture, truth. It lights the path to lead the lost out of the darkness.

My thoughts are like yours, i try to interpret scripture through the help of the Holy Spirit, He is my Teacher, and Guide. The Word is living. To understand the meanings of those words in context i rely on the Holy Spirit. I also think it is good to gain knowledge of particular scriptural word usages from Messianic Jewish people, it gives further insight we might not have known. Like when Jesus asked Paul if he loved Him, each meaning of the word love, when used was a different depth of love.
I recently purchased the complete Jewish Bible, hoping it will give me more of an understanding. I have some other thoughts about the book I am reading, but will add those later. Thank you!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat