Concrete wall being constructed around the White House?

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
attachment-Screen-Shot-2022-01-13-at-8.31.19-AM.jpg

attachment-Screen-Shot-2022-01-13-at-8.29.47-AM.jpg

WATCH:

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Rev 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
Rev 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
Rev 6:17 For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
their walls won't save them. take that to the bank.

Reactions: grrlrocks

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Tear down this wall.

heh heh...I was gonna type that days ago....you beat me...but you forgot the Mr. President....
come 2 think of it, why use MR....although he does have one thing in common with ronnie, they both lost it.

Ronnie is having a private negotiation with Jesus as we speak....
goes kike this.....you spared them when Moses prayed...you swallowed the ones who wanted to go towards evil
tho
could chopmp this guy into the mantle for em help?. HE's not much of an appetizer...
but he sure deserves to be lunchmeat if anyone ever did.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
HMM...:unsure:
I Am Wondering WHY?
The REAL Truth of why...will We Ever Hear About IT?
Hmm...🇺🇲
Wouldn't surprise us if Pelosi and Biden have cooked up ANOTHER scenario ...
in anticipation of NEW TALKING POINTS to blame on Jan 6-ers... as a furtherance of their continued WITCH HUNT against all things MAGA....
i.e. they could be battening down the hatches so-to-speak 'cause they "think" things are getting sooo bad economically...that some sort of "uprising" is on the horizon....NO DOUBT the D.C. think-tanks are running full steam....
just saying!

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
Wouldn't surprise us if Pelosi and Biden have cooked up ANOTHER scenario ...
in anticipation of NEW TALKING POINTS to blame on Jan 6-ers... as a furtherance of their continued WITCH HUNT against all things MAGA....
i.e. they could be battening down the hatches so-to-speak 'cause they "think" things are getting sooo bad economically...that some sort of "uprising" is on the horizon....NO DOUBT the D.C. think-tanks are running full steam....
just saying!

DC think tanks.............now THERE"S an oxymoron if ever there was one!

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
The event is put on by Steve Kirsch, FLCCC, Children's Health Defense (RFK) and the International Alliance of Physicians and Medical Professionals/Global Covid Summit.

It's not just the US, there will be big rallies in Europe, Sydney, and Toronto, probably some others I am missing.

I'd be there if I could, but too far and too much to do at home...

highsea

Feb 17, 2021
Speaking of the mandates, I wonder if anyone noticed the beat down in Michigan the other day.

Iron Pig Case. Judge didn't just strike down the mandate, he ripped the statute that authorized the emergency powers to the Michigan HHS right out of the Public Health Code, and voided all the fines (Iron Pig Smokehouse was fined $5,000)

No to your mandates, and we'll just strip you of the power to do it again, lol.

I like that judge. :)

grrlrocks

Oct 4, 2021
Wyoming
Speaking of the mandates, I wonder if anyone noticed the beat down in Michigan the other day.

Iron Pig Case. Judge didn't just strike down the mandate, he ripped the statute that authorized the emergency powers to the Michigan HHS right out of the Public Health Code, and voided all the fines (Iron Pig Smokehouse was fined $5,000)

No to your mandates, and we'll just strip you of the power to do it again, lol.

I like that judge. :)

Yep, he ripped that unconstitutional statute right outta there!!!

Reactions: ScottF.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat