CNN Raises The White Flag

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
I have to say this.....GOD BLESS....... STEVE BANNON.....who....I.. readily admit...I have a school girl CRUSH ON......but....to...my point......there are times when I really have to SHUT THIS STUFF OFF.....turn my head away from the headlines and the deep dive that I generally take into all these happenings...because....I get on OVERLOAD.......and I just need a break...but....not THESE GUYS.....they are knee deep in the MUCK and the HELL of it all....and GOD BLESS EM....they HAVE TO WATCH and listen and analyze and pontificate......I'm just sayin'.......I COULDNT TAKE THE CONSTANT ONSLAUGHT.....and the meticulous DETAIL that these guys have to FORGE THRU.
.....I'd either.......LOSE MY MIND.......need to go break EVERYTHING in a glass factory.....or.....invest in an underground bunker and NEVER COME OUT.....!!!!!!!!!

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat