CNN caught harassing election workers outside the Arizona Audit…

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

Ken Bennett Audit Director — “But, unfortunately, we’ve had the press and the media taking pictures of people’s license plates and trying to get closeups on their name badges and faces, of course. So it makes the workers and the observers a little bit nervous when the press is going to that length to try to identify somebody. They’re afraid they’re going to be doxxed or something like that. So we hope that doesn’t happen.”

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida

Ken Bennett Audit Director — “But, unfortunately, we’ve had the press and the media taking pictures of people’s license plates and trying to get closeups on their name badges and faces, of course. So it makes the workers and the observers a little bit nervous when the press is going to that length to try to identify somebody. They’re afraid they’re going to be doxxed or something like that. So we hope that doesn’t happen.”
this Sellers a republican ??????? if true yes perfect name -wonders whats his gain- being an election seller - we had republican sellers through out the country
CNN watch the live camera's like we are - talking points wait for it - right around the corner
when you either -try to overlook the results - or EAT your own words

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
1620016714190.png

Tonight, Carla Rogers is reporting that CNN Anchor, Thrown out of the CIA for being gay before gay was accepted in America, is said by staffers to be fixated on the former President of the United States, Donald "The Awesome" Trump. 95% of Americans over the age of 4 say "Andersun is obsessed and aggressively obsessed on the former President, and "crying constantly that he wants is blinkie back."

Carla added, "In case my level of communication about Kupper was age inappropriate and beyond Kupper's ability to understand or deal with rumors spread behind his back regarding 1.7 as the maximum number of words Kuupper can form into a sentence-like structure which can be interpreted by lower life forms as recognized as having some from of meaning found by others of normal cognition.

In other words, Andersun is a sack-of-sheet-o-lay-eating hoe. I rest my case.

Last edited:
Reactions: moniqueannemcgregor

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021

Boots on the ground!!!🇺🇸Fox (hello??? Tucker we need coverage) get some America’s voice interviewing the interviewer asking them why are they harassing citizens by taking pictures of people, plates, etc, see how they like it🇺🇸👍🏻

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Tucker should bite the bullet of accepting a pay cut and flip on Fox. All the good people at Fox have a moral obligation to resign and find work somewhere else.

JudoChop

Feb 16, 2021
"The big lie" HAHAHA. CNN perpetuates the true Big Lie each time they suggest that 80 million people voted for the first President in history who's capable of hiding his own Easter eggs, yet cannot find his own mask in his top pocket.

Kieffer

Feb 13, 2021
This is the first time I've listened to anything from CNN in a very long time. This video is exactly why. One of the worst MSM stations on air.

tj3250

Feb 14, 2021
Florida
This is the first time I've listened to anything from CNN in a very long time. This video is exactly why. One of the worst MSM stations on air.
i agree theory of CNN- but interject - 1st Fox then Newsmax- while pretending to be conservatisms voices - @ same time being a Frank Luntz - traitors should hold title of being worse @ MSM

Monkey3452

Feb 11, 2021
Houston, TX
Cnn has run infomercials on central American tv for years telling people how to get cartels to help them violate US border laws. Was there ever a more cut and dry case of treason against anyone?
When are they coming off the air?

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
View attachment 4713
Tonight, Carla Rogers is reporting that CNN Anchor, Thrown out of the CIA for being gay before gay was accepted in America, is said by staffers to be fixated on the former President of the United States, Donald "The Awesome" Trump. 95% of Americans over the age of 4 say "Andersun is obsessed and aggressively obsessed on the former President, and "crying constantly that he wants is blinkie back."

Carla added, "In case my level of communication about Kupper was age inappropriate and beyond Kupper's ability to understand or deal with rumors spread behind his back regarding 1.7 as the maximum number of words Kuupper can form into a sentence-like structure which can be interpreted by lower life forms as recognized as having some from of meaning found by others of normal cognition.

In other words, Andersun is a sack-of-sheet-o-lay-eating hoe. I rest my case.
I think I agree.....lolll.

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat