Climate change is all lies

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
FACT: Climates do change over time.
FACT: Sea levels are rising.
FACT: Orbital position of the Earth around the Sun is not being considered in the Hysteria of 'Climate Change'
FACT: The Climate Crisis is poorly thought out as to be largely meaningless, however, the Northern Hemisphere is still warming up and the outcome of that warming is poorly understood.

Unknowns of the Earth must not be exploited one way or the other.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
Global warming a crisis like any other manufactured crisis—to serve an agenda. When people get so hysterical over a subject, that ought to make one skeptical. When see extreme behavior, you need to ask, "What is all this?" So many times it turns out to be some form of deception.

This, too, is in Robert Kennedy's book, which everyone on Earth needs to read. But they won't.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
ye
Global warming a crisis like any other manufactured crisis—to serve an agenda. When people get so hysterical over a subject, that ought to make one skeptical. When see extreme behavior, you need to ask, "What is all this?" So many times it turns out to be some form of deception.

This, too, is in Robert Kennedy's book, which everyone on Earth needs to read. But they won't.
yea i agree with you 100% i got that book before it got popular. you know , life is nuts when you realize just how horrible things really are and where their about to go. i used to believe that mankind was alot wiser then it is and it saddens my spirit to see its not. how many of us truly missed the mark out of pure ignorance and willful blindness. how many of us are going to look back on these days and wish we had did more instead of just leaving everything up to our women who are now being labeled terrorist. look at the massive lies they have fed us for decades , lies we think are conspiracy theories because the lie is so massive and hard to believe, yet we think we understand whats really going on. the flat earth is one of the biggest lies iv seen , one of the biggest deceptions iv learned about and yet its the easiest one to see and nobody takes an hour to see it for yourself to make your own judgement and yet only a small percentage of us do it. we would rather be ignorant because we think we have it all figured out when you haven't even reached the surface yet. theres one thing iv learned that i never thought to think about along this journey and thats, "beware of all people because alot of them are pushing agendas, they draw you in with some truths and the rest their covering for the real problem. iv had to learn my lesson on this several times.

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
climate change?
engineered change?

can we make an area have an earthquake? YES
can we make a volcano become active ? YES
how bout reduce or enhance a storm ? YES...

Tesla caused 3 earthquakes in alaska, from Colorado...then tore the machine up...
(but kept his notes) which Darpa now has.
Gates built a storm maker...patents I read,
Drones did the paradise and oregon fires, we watched it...some filmed it...

of course there have been climate changes, that's now the question
the question is, who is doing it......and why.

Once upon a time...I watched a movie....Cuckoo's nest.
Once I observed what they did to people, at such a facility.
The truth, the movie was tame.
the real monsters, are souless already, beyond help, beyond conscious,
and they always put on layers of sheeps clothing, to hide and pretend to be friends,
just like the viruses they are now creating do...layers of lipid coats, layers of good intentions...no difference.

underneath, is diseased turtles all the way down.

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
ye

yea i agree with you 100% i got that book before it got popular. you know , life is nuts when you realize just how horrible things really are and where their about to go. i used to believe that mankind was alot wiser then it is and it saddens my spirit to see its not. how many of us truly missed the mark out of pure ignorance and willful blindness. how many of us are going to look back on these days and wish we had did more instead of just leaving everything up to our women who are now being labeled terrorist. look at the massive lies they have fed us for decades , lies we think are conspiracy theories because the lie is so massive and hard to believe, yet we think we understand whats really going on. the flat earth is one of the biggest lies iv seen , one of the biggest deceptions iv learned about and yet its the easiest one to see and nobody takes an hour to see it for yourself to make your own judgement and yet only a small percentage of us do it. we would rather be ignorant because we think we have it all figured out when you haven't even reached the surface yet. theres one thing iv learned that i never thought to think about along this journey and thats, "beware of all people because alot of them are pushing agendas, they draw you in with some truths and the rest their covering for the real problem. iv had to learn my lesson on this several times.

It's been a difficult year for many reasons. I know '22 will be better. It has to be.

Adrian_NM_505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
It's been a difficult year for many reasons. I know '22 will be better. It has to be.
i really hate to be negative , but i would be lieing if i didnt say 2022 is not going to be better because last year was just getting ready for this year. the people at top who are responsible for all this have been planning this one world goverment for centurys because its been the devils plan all along and hes just using idiots who think their going to get something out of this but in reality they will be the first to go. look at what happened to all those innacent people who where killed during ww 2 and 1 . the same people who are responsible for that are still in control today. their at war with God to destroy anythng that represents good. its hard to picture these bad guys calling it quits after so much of their evil plan has been revealed. they have to finish what they started. in all honesty these cults are preparing america for a giant sacrifice to their Gods . more then half the country has no clue whats really going on, the other half refuse to believe it out of fear they will be called conspiracy theorist. so in reality theres probley not going to be an america no more ,

countermoon

Feb 17, 2021
American midwest
I don't know if it's the devil's plan, and I don't know if they are at war with God. What difference would it make?

I can give you names of human beings who have made diabolical plans for a hundred years, starting with John D. Rockefeller. So what? They can plan all they want. It's just talk until it's action, and if it's illegal action, then they can be held accountable.

And if there's no longer any law or any government, as Jefferson wrote two hundred years ago, we have the right and moral duty to fight back in a revolution. If Bill Gates or Tony Fauci or Nazi Pelosi were to get hit by a bus on the way to work, a whole lot would change. Unfortunately, all the assassins are on the left. The right consists of church mice.

You let your pessimism override your logic. You think because the enemy is big, he can't be defeated. I disagree with that. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. No, they are not going to give up easily. But there is much more going on behind the scenes than you realize.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat