China Committed An Act Of War On America In The Election

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
......my fear IS.........SCOTUS has been compromised.........I would NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT put it past........MR.........burn in hell SOROS.....that HE HIMSELF has been Jimmy rigging those justices with SOMETHING......with... SOME KIND OF THREAT.

you guys need to look up the LIN WOOD WHISTLE BLOWER TRANSCIPT.....I read the ENTIRE thing on Monday...........AND.........ACCORDING TO this insider.....IT IS REALLY REALLY BAD.
you think HILLARY.... IS.....just kinda EVERYDAY sort of EVIL......WAIT UNTIL YOU READ THAT TRANSCRIPT by this Washington Whistler blower.......SCALIA WAS MURDERED.....set up... was JOHN ROBERTS and HILLARY and OBAMA...wanted him DEAD..........read about PENCE and Paul Ryan....unbelievably EVIL....EVIL....EVIL.....did I say.....EVIL...?????
AS for Mr. Pillow Hero.....'at least'.....and this is a HUGE...... 'at least'.....MIKE LINDELL has GOD and the whole HEAVENLY HOSTS on his side.....try breaking THAT FIREWALL....ya'll cant...!!!!!!
REMEMBER.....look up.... LIN WOOD WHISTLEBLOWER...... transcript.

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Proceed from here with the next version of the USA and supply the opposition in China so they can remove the CCP.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat