California Recall

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
They're already reporting that 97% of Precincts are "partially" reporting. With over 70% voting "No" to the Recall. That is absolute BS. The turnout for this election was as high as the 2020 Election - an all day 2 hour wait in my precinct vs the usual 15 min. wait. I've been voting in the same precinct since I was 18 years old, and I'm 61 now. I know, most people who vote on election day, in person, are conservatives. Harmeet Dillion and the other GOP officials have got to go!!!!! They have also been resisting prospective precinct members from attending any meetings. ROTTEN TO THE CORE!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
They're already reporting that 97% of Precincts are "partially" reporting. With over 70% voting "No" to the Recall. That is absolute BS. The turnout for this election was as high as the 2020 Election - an all day 2 hour wait in my precinct vs the usual 15 min. wait. I've been voting in the same precinct since I was 18 years old, and I'm 61 now. I know, most people who vote on election day, in person, are conservatives. Harmeet Dillion and the other GOP officials have got to go!!!!! They have also been resisting prospective precinct members from attending any meetings. ROTTEN TO THE CORE!
AM PURPOSELY ignoring MEDIA REPORTS OF % OF VOTES IN.....don't trust ANYTHING to be valid UNTIL all the "tail dragging" is over...SHOULD BE A GRUELING PROCEEDURE and nail-biting...

Reactions: Angryhotdog

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
You Can Always Have a Recount and an Audit, Right???
Will Elder demand it will be the $64,000 question.

If he doesnt, that must mean he ran as controlled oppo to ensure Gruesome’s win.

What doesnt make sense to me is how a governor like him is recalled, but gets to run in a election where he runs for his seat again. Is this part of a recall process, and if so, is these rules go across the board, or from state to state?

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
You Can Always Have a Recount and an Audit, Right???
RIght. When you think about all the movers and shakers that have been hammering these cheaters for 9 months, and still no results, how long do you imagine it will take the citizens (mostly demoralized by now) to rally. Then, once rallied, get a drop of information out of this state? I feel like this is the Georgia Senate Runoff, all over again. We knew the cheat was coming, and it came, and it succeeded, while we stood and watched. It was not for lack of turnout, trust me.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

If he doesnt, that must mean he ran as controlled oppo to ensure Gruesome’s win.

What doesnt make sense to me is how a governor like him is recalled, but gets to run in a election where he runs for his seat again. Is this part of a recall process, and if so, is these rules go across the board, or from state to state?
Here in CA, they've overturned enough of our votes, and cheated long enough to have a SuperMajority. The do whatever they want.
This time, the added "PRINT YOUR OWN BALLOT, AT HOME." Probably to sidestep the alignment issue, or that pesky (computer filled) pre-printed black spot. Everything we exposed in the November 2020 election, they changed a rule to make an excuse for it on September 14th.

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA
It looks like Newsom won with ease, all that they had to do was run those OBAMA ads 24/7 constantly like they did and the left-wing nut jobs all got down on one knee and kissed his A** and said we will obey......
I don't believe that either - it sure didn't do anything for Hillary or Biden. But, the cheating sure came through for them!

Vicki Stromlund

Jan 9, 2021
Citrus Heights, CA

He readily conceded already.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat