Calgary Pastor Artur Pawlowski Swarmed by Police and Arrested After Holding “Illegal” Church Service

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com
1620525747963.png

Artur Pawlowski, the Pastor of the Cave of Adullam Church in Calgary, Alberta, Canada was swarmed by police and arrested after holding an “illegal” church service on Saturday.

You may remember Pawlowski as the brave pastor who shouted down police officers who interrupted his church service during Holy Week.

The Gestapo in Canada has been gunning for Pastor Pawlowski ever since and they arrested him this weekend.

Rural Jade

Apr 14, 2021
Geez, was there a car chase? Why is he in the middle of what appears to be a main roadway? That seems a bit overboard. :cautious:

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
In the video, it stated that the police arrested him after he left the premises. And make no mistake, this could happen in America if God does not intervene soon. I don't think these officers have any idea what their consequences will be: Psalm 105:15 "Do not touch my anointed ones; do my prophets no harm."

Reactions: Rural Jade

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat