CA ELECTION IS BIENG STOLEN BEFOR YOUR VERY EYES

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
While we all piss and moan about potential loss of 2nd amendment protections. I do not believe that MAGA-America first and maybe some independents, Dems. would be terrified to use that right in the same way as Filipinos, Iraqis, Liberians have.
I don't break the law, I know my rights, including of freedom from illegal arrest, search and seizure- and as difficult and dangerous as it can be, I stand my ground when legal to do so. PUSH. BACK.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
I don't break the law, I know my rights, including of freedom from illegal arrest, search and seizure- and as difficult and dangerous as it can be, I stand my ground when legal to do so. PUSH. BACK.

Nor do I.

Is using your 2nd amendment rights in the way that the Filipinos, Iraqis, Liberians have, breaking the law ??

Reactions: Scout9

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Nor do I.

Is using your 2nd amendment rights in the way that the Filipinos, Iraqis, Liberians have, breaking the law ??
In America? Nope. Declaration of Independence and admissible preamble statements relating to 2A clearly establish that

America is a revolutionary nation

All power rests with the people and they lend some of their power to officials for temporary periods

Rights are inalienable conferred by the creator

Defense of those rights is always superior in authority to any official.

Next?

Reactions: Scout9 and Chy

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida

It looks like Newsom won with ease, all that they had to do was run those OBAMA ads 24/7 constantly like they did and the left-wing nut jobs all got down on one knee and kissed his A** and said we will obey......

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
when "they" stole the vote in the Philippines, filipinos beat the politicians and fixers to death and hung them from lamp posts.
when "they" stole the vote in Iraq, local families shot the "election office" (fixer headquarters) to pieces then shot the local police chief in the head when they found out he in on it.
when "they" stole the vote in Liberia, the local city people overthrew the government and chased both "political parties" off with rocket propelled grenades.
whining like beaten dogs is not going to get it done, sad to say.
100% spot on. 3rd world countries know how to fix it. So, maybe WE shouldn’t be fighting legal/illegal immigration.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
This looks like what appears to be happening with people being turned away:

It appears at least to me anyways, they track people coming in, then steal their vote electronically, then give them a provisional ballot they pitch later on.

B57EC7B8-661C-43C7-BD09-B5B686A725E6.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: WHITEFRANK and Chy

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
In America? Nope. Declaration of Independence and admissible preamble statements relating to 2A clearly establish that

America is a revolutionary nation

All power rests with the people and they lend some of their power to officials for temporary periods

Rights are inalienable conferred by the creator

Defense of those rights is always superior in authority to any official.

Next?

This looks like what appears to be happening with people being turned away:

It appears at least to me anyways, they track people coming in, then steal their vote electronically, then give them a provisional ballot they pitch later on.

View attachment 8918

ahhh-haaaa, As I was thinking, it explains the polling that MSM reported of the 70% that voted no to recall, 30% voted yes to recall, Simple math, 100 minus 70 =30. OR 100 - 30 = 70%.

Scout9

Feb 13, 2021
Nothing that WE didn't know was coming. WE have emboldened them to do it in our face. And then WE will sit around sucking our thumbs and ask, now what?
Our call to arms - Action, action, action -LOSING

Their call to arms - Attack,take, steal, lie, rob - WINNING

P.S. Watch what happens to the heroes from "Look Ahead America", heading down range this weekend. Hint - it won't be pretty.
I hate to admit it, but I am in agreement with your observation. My question is, why did anyone think it was going to be any different? I mean what changes were made between the Nov3 elections and California's elections. I don't understand how so many people expect different results when there has not been any movement to CHANGE the outcome.

Last edited:

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
when "they" stole the vote in the Philippines, filipinos beat the politicians and fixers to death and hung them from lamp posts.
when "they" stole the vote in Iraq, local families shot the "election office" (fixer headquarters) to pieces then shot the local police chief in the head when they found out he in on it.
when "they" stole the vote in Liberia, the local city people overthrew the government and chased both "political parties" off with rocket propelled grenades.
whining like beaten dogs is not going to get it done, sad to say.
Americans and the western civilizations are to lazy or complacent to do anything but talk. But thats more than what 95 percent of elected republicans are doing.

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
I hope the RNC KNEW they would do it. I think they laid a trap for the CCP DemoRATS. Because they are are seeing their chances of being in power ending forever. Just wait and see what comes out in the next few days. If they don't blow the lid off this rigged election (Hammer & Scorecard). Elder’s gamble saying Trump wasn’t cheated don’t donate to him.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
It looks like Newsom won with ease, all that they had to do was run those OBAMA ads 24/7 constantly like they did and the left-wing nut jobs all got down on one knee and kissed his A** and said we will obey......
WHEN VOTING AT THE POLLS YESTERDAY, Dominion MACHINES were lined up.....but MANY FOLKS WERE JUST WALKING IN THEIR "PAPER BALLOTS"....regardless, IT'S NOW not ABOUT HOW MANY BALLOTS ARE CAST.....IT'S ABOUT WHO IS COUNTING THEM...and now we know WHO IS ON WI-FI manipulating them.
So riddle me this...if 70% of San Fernando voters showed up and were told "THEY ALREADY VOTED" and were given "provisionary ballots"...THEIR VOTES WERE CANCELLED OUT and, therefore, didn't actually have their votes "count"...so NEWSOM's FIX was a done-deal...especially since he was as of Sept. 13 touting the fact that the DEMS had MORE REGISTERED VOTERS than the GOP so he was grinning ear-to-ear....and so was Pelosi, his aunt.
We The People NO LONGER TRUST ELECTRONIC ELECTIONS and are STILL WAITING to see the AZ "forensic audit !!!!!!!!!

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
I hate to admit it, but I am in agreement with your observation. My question is, why did anyone think it was going to be any different? I mean what changes were made between the Nov3 elections and California's elections. I don't understand how so many people expect different results when there has not been any movement to CHANGE the outcome.
It's time to question everything and everyone.
The definition of insanity - doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Rachel Hamm says the CA GOP is collecting evidence for AFTER THE FACT ??!! Really Steve !?? We saw how affective of AFTER THE FACT depositions were in court. Oh yeah, WE NEVER GOT INTO COURT !!! What Changed to make this an affective strategy to ensure "ELECTION INTGRITY !!??

WHERE ARE THE LAWYERS !!!?? I was told by my State Member to the RNC that "we have election observers" , We have "more Lawyers"

Yesterday https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-democrats-are-cheating-in-california/
NO COMMENT FROM CA Republican Party, RNC ????

Today;
Rachel Hamm, running for Atty Gen of CA, you had on War Room, Live, saying "collecting evidence" "challenging certification" after the fact !!?? is the only answer !!?? Same reports on twitter !!!
Steve Bannon accepts that, no questions about PAUSING the election through use of "more lawyers" !!

How is it the Republican party thinks collecting evidence is going to stop ANOTHER steal !!?? You saw what happened in other states trying, and FAILING, to get the after the fact of the "evidence" of the Steal into court.
OH yeah, get out the vote so Republicans can be turned away.

NO COMMENT FROM; CA Republican Party, RNC Election Integrity Committee. LAWYERS !!?? All the" more lawyers" I was told we had. ????

So much for Election Integrity, and all the money spent and efforts at election integrity.

VIDEO EVIDENCE of live TV (at the time)
https://t.me/Q17_Awakening/4932

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
the armed forces so-called couldn't stop the taliban so to be honest, I'm not worried about them. they join us or go down in literal flames.
The Taliban did not defeat our military. Our military drew down its strength from Afghanistan long ago. What our military could not do was to create a powerful army of Afghans to fight the Taliban. Our military could eradicate the Taliban if it was ordered to do it.

SilencedMajority

Aug 15, 2021
I hope the RNC KNEW they would do it. I think they laid a trap for the CCP DemoRATS. Because they are are seeing their chances of being in power ending forever. Just wait and see what comes out in the next few days. If they don't blow the lid off this rigged election (Hammer & Scorecard). Elder’s gamble saying Trump wasn’t cheated don’t donate to him.
I was hoping they drop the AZ results the next day following the election..

Elder is really outting himself as controlled oppo where he has already conceded, not challenging vote results after all that energy that the whole thing was rigged, and even tweeted something like, ‘voters get what they vote for” which sounds like a veiled threat from Gruesome himself.

I wouldnt be surprised if this was some type of challenge that earned him the 33rd Scottish rite.

Angryhotdog

Feb 6, 2021
Southern GA
You could be walked to the goulogs to your peaceful death in the camps. I do agree this isn’t time to be violent that time may never come but you must be ready to unleash hell at any second. Like someone trying rape your wife or daughter.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat