CA ELECTION IS BIENG STOLEN BEFOR YOUR VERY EYES

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Rachel Hamm says the CA GOP is collecting evidence for AFTER THE FACT ??!! Really Steve !?? We saw how affective of AFTER THE FACT depositions were in court. Oh yeah, WE NEVER GOT INTO COURT !!! What Changed to make this an affective strategy to ensure "ELECTION INTGRITY !!??

WHERE ARE THE LAWYERS !!!?? I was told by my State Member to the RNC that "we have election observers" , We have "more Lawyers"

Yesterday https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-democrats-are-cheating-in-california/
NO COMMENT FROM CA Republican Party, RNC ????

Today;
Rachel Hamm, running for Atty Gen of CA, you had on War Room, Live, saying "collecting evidence" "challenging certification" after the fact !!?? is the only answer !!?? Same reports on twitter !!!
Steve Bannon accepts that, no questions about PAUSING the election through use of "more lawyers" !!

How is it the Republican party thinks collecting evidence is going to stop ANOTHER steal !!?? You saw what happened in other states trying, and FAILING, to get the after the fact of the "evidence" of the Steal into court.
OH yeah, get out the vote so Republicans can be turned away.

NO COMMENT FROM; CA Republican Party, RNC Election Integrity Committee. LAWYERS !!?? All the" more lawyers" I was told we had. ????

So much for Election Integrity, and all the money spent and efforts at election integrity.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
Wondering why no one in California is making the case now that the election in CA is crooked. I have seen examples that seem to indicate massive fraud, but no one making an issue out of it. I wonder why the people who made this recall vote happen are not saying anything.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
Wondering why no one in California is making the case now that the election in CA is crooked. I have seen examples that seem to indicate massive fraud, but no one making an issue out of it. I wonder why the people who made this recall vote happen are not saying anything.
I hate to say, Including Steve Bannon 😢to wake them up to take "action, action, action"

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Nothing that WE didn't know was coming. WE have emboldened them to do it in our face. And then WE will sit around sucking our thumbs and ask, now what?
Our call to arms - Action, action, action -LOSING

Their call to arms - Attack,take, steal, lie, rob - WINNING

P.S. Watch what happens to the heroes from "Look Ahead America", heading down range this weekend. Hint - it won't be pretty.

Feb 3, 2021
Y'all obviously know whats happening. Open the eyes of the sleepwalkers you know ( you know those people who"dont do politics) (think germans circa 1943+).
Its always the sleepwalkers in every " we the people" who eventually turn the tides.
You want action now...? Wake up the sleepwalker's you know. The left and ds supporters have chosen their side quit wasting your time on them they will make no difference in the end....wake up the sleepwalkers. You could awaken a hundred sleepwalkers in the time it takes you to change a demons mind.

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Rachel Hamm says the CA GOP is collecting evidence for AFTER THE FACT ??!! Really Steve !?? We saw how affective of AFTER THE FACT depositions were in court. Oh yeah, WE NEVER GOT INTO COURT !!! What Changed to make this an affective strategy to ensure "ELECTION INTGRITY !!??

WHERE ARE THE LAWYERS !!!?? I was told by my State Member to the RNC that "we have election observers" , We have "more Lawyers"

Yesterday https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/alert-democrats-are-cheating-in-california/

Today;
Rachel Hamm, running for Atty Gen of CA, you had on War Room, Live, saying "collecting evidence" "challenging certification" after the fact !!?? is the only answer !!?? Same reports on twitter !!!
Steve Bannon accepts that, no questions about PAUSING the election through use of "more lawyers" !!

How is it the Republican party thinks collecting evidence is going to stop ANOTHER steal !!?? You saw what happened in other states trying, and FAILING, to get the after the fact of the "evidence" of the Steal into court.

NO COMMENT FROM; CA Republican Party, RNC Election Integrity Committee. LAWYERS !!?? All the" more lawyers" I was told we had. ????

So much for Election Integrity, and all the money spent and efforts at election integrity.
FYI...."When you're UP TO YOUR NECK IN ALLIGATORS, IT'S HARD TO REMEMBER THAT YOUR ASSIGNMENT originally WAS TO DRAIN THE SWAMP"... so for those infuriated as WE ALL HAVE BEEN with ballot-fraud.....WHEN BLUE STATES who control their respective LEGAL BARS that license attys... THEY ARE GOING AFTER ATTY'S WHO HAVE TAKEN A STAND....like Sidney Powell, Lin Wood, etc.....
These brave attys ARE NOW BEING REFERRED TO THEIR RESPECTIVE STATE(S)' LICENSING BUREAUS ...the most recent of which is from MICHIGAN in a 100-page "opinion" from a DEM judge....
MAKE SENSE?
Anyway, it's a SHAM and SHAME that so ,many folks are buckeling under and not slamming the phones of their elected officials....if for nothing more that to BLOW OUT THE PHONE LINES to indicate that AMERICAN ARE P.O.'d....
THE GREASED WHEEL GETS OILED (to coin a phrase)...and America IS BECOMING AWARE OF ALL THE NONSENSE THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON...regardless of Fake-news SPIN.

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
70% of people showing up to vote finding out votes already cast in their names.

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida

Today;

Is it really surprising if it is, when you have the media, big tech, and Biden's scum administration behind you there's nothing to take you down if they stole it right in your face....

Reactions: Lady Patriot

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Is it really surprising if it is, when you have the media, big tech, and Biden's scum administration behind you there's nothing to take you down if they stole it right in your face....
VOTER FRAUD - SEPT 14 2021 - NOTHING GOING ON HERE - YOU CANT SEE FRAUD - JPEG.jpg

Donna Bartoli

Aug 7, 2021
Clearwater, Florida

Today;

Feels very painful and there is very little you can do about it, like an anal fissure....

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
My girlfriend is not a citizen. She is a permanent resident and received a ballot addressed to her in the mail for the recall
That’s OK, doesn’t matter anyways. As stalin said, It doesn’t matter who votes. What matters is who counts the votes.
The recall was allowed so Newsom could win and put it in your grill. Just like what is happening in Canada with Trudeau.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
when "they" stole the vote in the Philippines, filipinos beat the politicians and fixers to death and hung them from lamp posts.
when "they" stole the vote in Iraq, local families shot the "election office" (fixer headquarters) to pieces then shot the local police chief in the head when they found out he in on it.
when "they" stole the vote in Liberia, the local city people overthrew the government and chased both "political parties" off with rocket propelled grenades.
whining like beaten dogs is not going to get it done, sad to say.

Reactions: Chy

Bigkid

Feb 20, 2021
P.S. ...as Bannon was on a rant about there not being any BIG name to replace Newsom, it should have been Ric Grenell....he would have won! We don't need any more fake "celebrities" like Arnold Schwartzenegger getting in...We can only hope & really pray that for once the good guys win!

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

carla_rogers

Feb 24, 2021
when "they" stole the vote in the Philippines, filipinos beat the politicians and fixers to death and hung them from lamp posts.
when "they" stole the vote in Iraq, local families shot the "election office" (fixer headquarters) to pieces then shot the local police chief in the head when they found out he in on it.
when "they" stole the vote in Liberia, the local city people overthrew the government and chased both "political parties" off with rocket propelled grenades.
The Philipene government does not have the Armed Forces of the United States available to clamp down on the people. If the armed forces are going to get involved, it needs to be when our side is in power. Otherwise, we lose.

Reactions: Chy

bannonfan

Mar 1, 2021
unless its 95-5 it will be stolen. ca people are not that nuts, they've just gotten used to the cheaters cheating.
does a bear not sheet in the woods? can you ignor a weed garden for 200 years and not expect it to take over?
gee, I guess them CA farmers never heard of invading species. wow.

expecting these guys NOT to lie cheat steal in a death by a thousand cuts....
that was the real crime....expecting them not to.

nothing will change until the whole thing is upended and we start from scratch, assuming there's enough scracth left around to do that.

Reactions: Scout9

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
The Philipene government does not have the Armed Forces of the United States available to clamp down on the people. If the armed forces are going to get involved, it needs to be when our side is in power. Otherwise, we lose.
the armed forces so-called couldn't stop the taliban so to be honest, I'm not worried about them. they join us or go down in literal flames.
talichad.jpg

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
when "they" stole the vote in the Philippines, Filipinos beat the politicians and fixers to death and hung them from lamp posts.

While we all piss and moan about potential loss of 2nd amendment protections. I do not believe that MAGA-America first and maybe some independents, Dems. would be terrified to use that right in the same way as Filipinos, Iraqis, Liberians have.

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
P.S. ...as Bannon was on a rant about there not being any BIG name to replace Newsom, it should have been Ric Grenell....he would have won! We don't need any more fake "celebrities" like Arnold Schwartzenegger getting in...We can only hope & really pray that for once the good guys win!

As he was ranting about that, about the election being about recall, AFTER HE WAS TOLD HOW THE DEM'S ARE STEALING THE ELECTION, HE THEN GOES ON HIS RANT about that; RATHER then about Getting GOP CA or RNC on line to ask WTF are they doing about the steal AS IT IS HAPPENING BEFORE HIS VERY EYES !!! ??!!!

Chy

Mar 1, 2021
unless its 95-5 it will be stolen. ca people are not that nuts, they've just gotten used to the cheaters cheating.
does a bear not sheet in the woods? can you ignor a weed garden for 200 years and not expect it to take over?
gee, I guess them CA farmers never heard of invading species. wow.

expecting these guys NOT to lie cheat steal in a death by a thousand cuts....
that was the real crime....expecting them not to.

nothing will change until the whole thing is upended and we start from scratch, assuming there's enough scracth left around to do that.
The GOP has it's ELETION INTEGRITY PLAN, which the DEM's are probably laughing at, using it as toilet paper.

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat