BUILD BACK BROKE: Marjorie Taylor Greene TORCHES Biden Economy with New Ad

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

Citizen X

Staff Member
Dec 2, 2019
www.warroomforum.com

1637695945161.png

How do these MORONS continue to get away with lying every day? Oh that's right...we have FAKE MEDIA!

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA

View attachment 11701

How do these MORONS continue to get away with lying every day? Oh that's right...we have FAKE MEDIA!
MTG's ad NAILED O'BIDEN'S agenda;
and Concerned Citizens of America are wondering if the RINOS will be using their sledgehammers into Anerica's COFFIN called the "INFRASTRUCTURE BILL"...
just saying....

Lady Patriot

War Room VIP Member
Dec 30, 2020
CALIFORNIA
Non-ceasing insanity, ‘build back broke’ , as they raid our Oil reserves!!! They are trying to drive America to empty!!! Then what??? They just walk away as they dust their hands and say “ There now it’s done, we’ve destroyed everything”, AWAKEN America🇺🇸!!!
...They are trying to drive America to empty!!! Then what???"
THEN THEY CAN SAY WE ALL HAVE TO TAKE THE BUS...and watch the real insanity begin....God help us as we try to break even each day !!!!!!!!!!!!

Panick

Feb 17, 2021
Sadly, we are just sitting back and watching our country be destroyed because no one knows what to do! I visited Dachau concentration camp in Germany some years ago and never understood how the Nazi's took over Germany - UNTIL NOW!

RealRubyJ

Feb 9, 2021
Non-ceasing insanity, ‘build back broke’ , as they raid our Oil reserves!!! They are trying to drive America to empty!!! Then what??? They just walk away as they dust their hands and say “ There now it’s done, we’ve destroyed everything”, AWAKEN America🇺🇸!!!
Id like to know who it is and we all know there is always a weak link, that sat ideally by the last ten, fifteen years, as elites, globalists map out their selfish tantrum, so they get their way. It has to be one of the tackiest, classless, sneaky, clumsy, low rent, desperate attempts to gain total control. Having immense wealth, beautiful homes, productive careers, families and yet, void of any humility or compassion for those who aren't ....them 🤔 Embarrassing, shallow and really adolescent in nature. There are some serious psychopathic, sociopathic implications on full display for all to see 🤦 whom do you serve?

Reactions: NvEric

BrexiBoy23-06-16

War Room VIP Member
Well done MTG SLAM IT RIGHT INTO THEM GOD DAM DEMOCRATS & BEFORE I FORGET SLAM IT RIGHT INTO THEY TREASONOUS RINOS & I KNOW AM NOT MY USUAL SELF AND I WILL SAY WHY EVEN THOUGH AM NOT AMERICAN AS THE WAR ROOM KNOWS AM A BRIT 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇬🇧.The reason is this just over 1 year ago nobody had the balls to say who’s who and what’s what TURTLE NECK AM TALKING TO YOU.13 Families WONT HAVE A THANKSGIVING DINNER OF THANKS,BECAUSE THE SILENCE HAS BROKEN THIER HEARTS.

Reactions: realgeterdone

Confusedpatriot

Sep 12, 2021
Sadly, we are just sitting back and watching our country be destroyed because no one knows what to do! I visited Dachau concentration camp in Germany some years ago and never understood how the Nazi's took over Germany - UNTIL NOW!

Apples and oranges.

Some mechanisms are similar but the underlying dynamic is totally different.

Huge difference: Where Hitler wanted to make Germany stronger, Biden wants to make America weaker . . . probably for personal gain.

Hitler was a patriot. (Not our type of patriot, but still a patriot in his own mind.) He believed that Germans were descended from a master race and could become one again if they got the resources (like all of Europe east to the Urals and most of the Middle East and northern Africa) . . . and eliminated their enemies (commies, jews, slavs, gypsies, homosexuals, etc).

Biden represents ANTI-AMERICANISM. I'm not sure that he personally is anti-American . . . he's more like a sociopath . . . but he supports and leads efforts to destroy his native country.

Hitler imposed tight controls on individual freedoms, but generally, things improved for Germans. (Not all Germans, of course, but the vast majority.)

Biden's regime has imposed tight controls on individual freedoms and America is swirling down the commode.

Biden is actually more like this psychopath except that he's only got around 1% of the talent. :) Biden is a puppet. Stalin was no one's puppet. But in terms of "building back broke" they both accomplished the same things.

stalin.jpg

Reactions: realgeterdone

NvEric

Feb 7, 2021
Nevada
Id like to know who it is and we all know there is always a weak link, that sat ideally by the last ten, fifteen years, as elites, globalists map out their selfish tantrum, so they get their way. It has to be one of the tackiest, classless, sneaky, clumsy, low rent, desperate attempts to gain total control. Having immense wealth, beautiful homes, productive careers, families and yet, void of any humility or compassion for those who aren't ....them 🤔 Embarrassing, shallow and really adolescent in nature. There are some serious psychopathic, sociopathic implications on full display for all to see 🤦 whom do you serve?
The reaction to 9/11 did not help
The greed faction exploded
The idiocy 70s-80s-90s ..... economics

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat