BREAKING NEWS: Sidney Powell just agreed to HELP the Jan 6 Patriots through her org - Defending the Republic

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
MORE GREAT NEWS! Pete indicated on his show this evening, after today's Warroom show that shown light on the wrongly incarcerated patriots and their families, the response has been GREAT! They are more than surprised. LET'S KEEP IT GOING Warroom patriots! We've shown them who we are....keep it going!

Reactions: Blackpug

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Just AMAZING to hear some Good News! ❤️
I've posted on GETTR and have my friends/family sharing too.
If WR ands Pete keep on it on a daily basis...Along with My Postings we'll be ahead of the game.
Hopefully we'll be able to get them Mail and Assistance for whatever their needs may be.
Most Importantly=Getting them All...Released ASAP. 🙏

Reactions: Blackpug

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
If WR ands Pete keep on it on a daily basis...Along with My Postings we'll be ahead of the game.
Hopefully we'll be able to get them Mail and Assistance for whatever their needs may be.
You rock, Angela! We may compete over "The Gunzs," but we come together here! ;) I tried to get this going here a few months back, but for whatever reason few paid attention. Blessings to all stepping up now!

Bless this country, and all patriots.

Tobi

Jan 29, 2021
Los Angeles california
You rock, Angela! We may compete over "The Gunzs," but we come together here! ;) I tried to get this going here a few months back, but for whatever reason few paid attention. Blessings to all stepping up now!

Bless this country, and all patriots.

Hi AngellicAngela: I cant' seem to find the addresses of the political prisoners in washington. Can you please tell me where to get them? thank you! Tobi

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat