BREAKING NEWS: Sidney Powell just agreed to HELP the Jan 6 Patriots through her org - Defending the Republic

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
Pete Santilli has been working steadfastly behind the scenes for these patriots. Himself having been in this exact situation in prior years with the same corrupt DOJ, FBI, CIA, AG. Initially Pete said Sidney declined, as she is so busy with the election/voter fraud cases. Eventually, she acquiesced, and Pete just made the announcement tonight on his show.

She will be working WITH other yet unnamed high powered attorneys who have also agreed to step in. She is NOT representing anyone....have to make that clear.

THIS IS GREAT NEWS! God bless Sidney Powell and the others who are suffering needlessly. Please donate to her organization.

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
My Hero...
THIS is so wonderful and Appreciate Ms.Powell stepping up for these Patriots.
Mr.Santilli I could definitely Kiss you right now for your assistance in
keeping the Jan 6th story a focus when so many others let it fall to the wayside.
Yay! Now let's get these prisoner's some mail thankful that I'm still a letter writer. Personally gonna take the time tomorrow to get this done.
Made my evening hearing a tad of some good news!❤️

Cbeararnal7

Jul 22, 2021
so glad to here Sydney Powell will aid Jan. 6 prisoners.....listened to story today about wife in sarasota,fl
Whose husband has been arrested and she had to call the prison warden because her husband was put in the wrong area/cannot believe the public defender did not help/and she got her husband back into the right section....he is just a reg. Guy.....is unbelievable I am teary and so thankful Sydney Powell will aid these prisoner/so unjust.....so much 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻Going out for these prisoners and families🙏🏻🙏🏻✝️✝️

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
My Hero...
THIS is so wonderful and Appreciate Ms.Powell stepping up for these Patriots.
Mr.Santilli I could definitely Kiss you right now for your assistance in
keeping the Jan 6th story a focus when so many others let it fall to the wayside.
Yay! Now let's get these prisoner's some mail thankful that I'm still a letter writer. Personally gonna take the time tomorrow to get this done.
Made my evening hearing a tad of some good news!❤️
Angela, would be a thoughtful gesture AND speak volumes on behalf of the Warroom if we could put together a WR letter writing campaign to these patriots.

https://patriotmailproject.com

Farmer

Feb 20, 2021
They have put there patriotism to work in full swing and they have help alot of people to really understand what's really going on .I'm sure they know how much there needed and care for bye all Patriots.

Reactions: Adrian_NM_505

AngellicAngela

War Room VIP Member
Feb 6, 2021
Michigan
Angela, would be a thoughtful gesture AND speak volumes on behalf of the Warroom if we could put together a WR letter writing campaign to these patriots.

https://patriotmailproject.com
That is a phenomenal idea and I will have as my #1 task later today!
Taking a few minutes to write these Prisoners a letters/card may not seem like allot but trust me that anyone who's spent time separated from their loved ones can attest to
how much it means to them to receive mail.
May God Bless and Keep them. 🙏

RMT

Feb 19, 2021
That is a phenomenal idea and I will have as my #1 task later today!
Taking a few minutes to write these Prisoners a letters/card may not seem like allot but trust me that anyone who's spent time separated from their loved ones can attest to
how much it means to them to receive mail.
May God Bless and Keep them. 🙏
You may or may not know Pete Santilli's story - he was a political prisoner! He went to Bundy Ranch and Malheur Wildlife Refuge as PRESS to cover the events. He ended up in prison for 619 days WITHOUT being charged. The FBI combed through thousands of hours of his broadcasts to cherrypick soundbites used against him at trial. He lost his huge online following and was gagged for several years after release. To this day, the FBI listen to his broadcasts and infiltrate his chat forum, ready to pounce.

Exactly what is happening to these patriots is what happened to Pete. Pete & the others were shuffled back and forth from Oregon to Nevada for their "trials." His co-host, now wife Deb Jordan, was with him through it all. She knows first hand what they all went through. She knows how hard it was on the families as a whole. She knows how a little commissary money to buy a razor or a snack makes a HUGE difference. She knows the power of the mighty pen, too. She started a letter writing campaign for all those guys. Pete & the others wrongly held always looked forward to getting their mail.

One woman that began writing to Pete said she didn't know where to start. So she began by introducing herself, and writing about her family. Over time the cherished collection of all her letters would read like an autobiography, and Pete felt like he was family.

Pete tells the story of the public defenders assigned to them, and how all they do is milk the system for money and push for plea bargains even though no crime was committed. Many lawyers didn't show up and others showed up drunk for trial. The situation with Pete was a first, they tried all they guys at once - as a group. This was problematic because if one filed an appeal, it meant that everyone in the group started over again. I followed these patriots story very closely & contributed in many ways.

Usual players involved, FBI, CIA, DOJ, AG. In fact, FBI killed an innocent godly man, LaVoy Finicum, in an ambush as he and others were on their way to another county to do a presentation for the Sheriff on Constitutional Law. I saw it happen in real time - it haunts me to this day.

SO.....PEOPLE JUST WRITE! Send a note or a drawing from a child. Send a prayer. Send a smiley face. Just send something! Let these patriots know they are NOT forgotten.

MaskedDesigner

Jul 9, 2021
E5798776-760E-4772-8298-929AF76CB92E.jpeg

Reactions: Ben Lynnsy and RMT

Annettedf1027

Jan 11, 2021
WRITE TO YOUR FELLOW PATRIOTS WRONGLY INCARCERATED FOR JAN 6TH.

Here is a link to The Patriot Mail Project - these people NEED to hear from the outside world. The terms and conditions of writing along with addresses can be found here:

This is a wonderful idea. I feel so bad for these people. It is good to know when I donate to Sidney Powell's Defending the Republic, it will definitely go to helping these patriots.
I didn't see Paul Hodgkins' name listed. It is heartbreaking what that pious, ideologue judge did to him. Paul was renting a house in FL, had two cats (apparently his only companions), and was an apprentice about to become a mechanic. He will loose everything, as he becomes a convicted felon, after being humiliated and demoralized by the leftist's lies.
U.S. District Court Judge Randoph Moss returns to his, undoubtedly multimillion dollar luxury home, feeling such pride, after ruining the life of an everyday American. Read about Paul Hodgkins, and pledge to never give up this battle. https://amgreatness.com/2021/07/19/biden-regime-jails-a-domestic-terrorist/

Reactions: AngellicAngela

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat