BREAKING NEWS---MIAMI RESIDENTIAL BLDG 12 STORIES COLLAPSES IN DARKNESS OF NIGHT---BUILT IN THE 1990's. MOST PROBABLY CHEAP CONCRETE.

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
MIAMI SKYLINE TOOK OFF LIKE A BAT OUT OF THE WUHAN VIROLOGY LAB FORTY YEARS AGO, PROFITS OF DRUG WAR. THE SAME WAY THEY CUT COCAINE, ADDING MORE SAND THAN MORTAR/CEMENT. ALL THESE BUILDINGS BUILT IN MIAMI DURING THE DRUG WAR IS SUSPECT, ITS CALLED ORGANIZED CRIME. POLITICIANS ON THE TAKE LIKE BRAD IN GEORGIA, THEY HOLD THE LOW SCALE JOB OF A BUILDING INSPECTOR, SIGN OFF FOR A FEW $GRAND, AND BLDG COLLAPSES A GENERATION LATER.

---WATCH AS BLDG TOWER COLLAPSES STRAIGHT DOWN ON ITS OWN FOUNDATIONS.---ON 9/11, "PANCAKED"

(LOOKS JUST LIKE OKLAHOMA CITY, MURTAUG BLDG. AS IF A KNIFE SLICED THROUGH IT.)
1624543261794.png

RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE OVER 60,000 UNITS COMING ONLINE IN MIAMI, HOWEVER, WHO IS WATCH-DOG, HOW MANY INSPECTORS, NO CITY HAS THIS NUMBER OF PROPERTIES COMING ONLINE. THE WORST PART OF THESE DEVELOPMENTS, IS THE SOUTH AMERICANS BUY UP ONLY THE TOP FLOORS OF THE HIGH RISE, SO WHO IS PAYING FOR THE MAINTENANCE FOR THE REST OF THE VACANIES?

Last edited:
Reactions: Truthseeker505

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
WHAT DO YOU WE KNOW AS OF NOW, NO EXPLOSION, NO EARTHQUAKE, NO SINKHOLE. RECORDS CHECK, WHO IS THE DEVELOPER? WHO WAS THE BANKER? WHO WAS THE CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTOR? LOOKS LIKE MANY BLDGS WILL LOSE "CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY". WE STILL AWAIT A CAT 5 ON THE GULF SIDE TO TAKE DOWN WHAT IS STANDING, "THEY BUILT TOWERS IN THE OCEAN."

Reactions: Truthseeker505

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS CAME STRAIGHT DOWN, WHICH MEANS THE SUPPORTS WERE ALL CUT AT THE SAME TIME. LIKE A DEMOLITION. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO EXPLOSION.

THE FSB OVER 20 YEARS AGO WOULD BRING DOWN ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDINGS FULLY OCCUPIED IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT IN MOSCOW. THIS WAS BLAMED ON CHECHAN SEPARATISTS. WHAT IS THE LINKAGE?

WE NEED A LIST OF ALL OCCUPANTS IN THIS COMPLEX, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A HIGH TECH ASSASSINATION. DON'T GET LOST IN THE NUMBERS OF CASUALTIES, THIS IS JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN SCHEME OF THINGS.

Last edited:

NonniK

May 8, 2021
AS YOU CAN SEE, THIS CAME STRAIGHT DOWN, WHICH MEANS THE SUPPORTS WERE ALL CUT AT THE SAME TIME. LIKE A DEMOLITION. HOWEVER, THERE WAS NO EXPLOSION.

THE FSB OVER 20 YEARS AGO WOULD BRING DOWN ENTIRE APARTMENT BUILDINGS FULLY OCCUPIED IN THE STILL OF THE NIGHT IN MOSCOW. THIS WAS BLAMED ON CHECHAN SEPARATISTS. WHAT IS THE LINKAGE?

WE NEED A LIST OF ALL OCCUPANTS IN THIS COMPLEX, THIS MIGHT HAVE BEEN A HIGH TECH ASSASSINATION. DON'T GET LOST IN THE NUMBERS OF CASUALTIES, THIS IS JUST COLLATERAL DAMAGE IN SCHEME OF THINGS.
I’ve heard speculation that Mr McAfee owned an apartment there?

Reactions: KathyofAmerica

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
WAS RIGHT, THE CONCRETE WAS COMPROMISED. JUST LIKE THE WTC TOWERS, FIRE RETARDANT WAS NOT SPRAYED ON SECOND TOWER, B/C LAWS CHANGED, BUT IT WAS ALREADY PAID FOR...

CRACKS ALL OVER PROPERTY, WAS ADVISED BLDG MIGHT COLLAPSE?

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Inhabitants complained of vibration from very nearby construction. Piles were being hammered into the earth. This building was built on reclaimed swamp and had been sinking the last decade or longer. There were visible cracks on the outer walls. The water table is 3’ below ground level. The built up ground below the building more than likely became quicksand from the vibration of piles being driven.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
MR TRUMPSTER, YOU SAID IT, THE WATER TABLE IS 3 FEET BELOW GROUND LEVEL FOR ALL OF MIAMI, AND THE REST OF FLORIDA.

Reactions: Trumpster

OkieAnnie918

Feb 11, 2021
Inhabitants complained of vibration from very nearby construction. Piles were being hammered into the earth. This building was built on reclaimed swamp and had been sinking the last decade or longer. There were visible cracks on the outer walls. The water table is 3’ below ground level. The built up ground below the building more than likely became quicksand from the vibration of piles being driven.
Disclaimer: The videos above show a tennis court or pool with the property in question in the background. The tennis court/pool is not part of the story I am setting up to discuss.

Yesterday a story was posted as told by a victim’s husband. He described that just prior to the collapse, he was on the phone with his wife. At the time she was located on a forth story balcony. She described that the swimming pool was collapsing on itself and sinking into the earth. He was questioning what she said when he then heard her let out a “gut wrenching scream” then the phone went dead. She, the other family member that was inside, not on the balcony, remain missing.
Could the collapse be due to inferior construction materials? Yes. Could this be some type of terrorist act? Yes, but less likely. Could this be the result of some “act of nature?” Yes. Could this be the result of of two, or more, circumstances when combined lead to a horrible tragedy? All things are possible. Right? I have absolutely no idea what happened.

Please correct me if you see it differently. If a sinkhole was the cause, it makes sense and is supported by the swimming pool observation. In my mind, if this had been caused by an explosive demolition detonation the swimming pool would not collapse. Multiple opinions have indicated that if the collapse had been caused by a sinkhole, or poor materials, the entire building would have collapsed; I disagree. Similar results are observed in bank-erosion. Homes built on river or lake banks, especially elevated banks or cliffs, if the earth they are built on or around erodes homes frequently will “collapse” into the body of water. There are thousands of videos that show what I am describing. Sometimes the entire home “falls” and sometimes only portions. There are multiple variables that determine the results. If the underground erosion “sinkhole” was gradually growing this could totally explain the cracks and other reported structural reports.
My point? I support and agree with the point of your post. 😉 I’m a girl, it takes us about three times longer to tell a story than a guy 🤣

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
Disclaimer: The videos above show a tennis court or pool with the property in question in the background. The tennis court/pool is not part of the story I am setting up to discuss.

Yesterday a story was posted as told by a victim’s husband. He described that just prior to the collapse, he was on the phone with his wife. At the time she was located on a forth story balcony. She described that the swimming pool was collapsing on itself and sinking into the earth. He was questioning what she said when he then heard her let out a “gut wrenching scream” then the phone went dead. She, the other family member that was inside, not on the balcony, remain missing.
Could the collapse be due to inferior construction materials? Yes. Could this be some type of terrorist act? Yes, but less likely. Could this be the result of some “act of nature?” Yes. Could this be the result of of two, or more, circumstances when combined lead to a horrible tragedy? All things are possible. Right? I have absolutely no idea what happened.

Please correct me if you see it differently. If a sinkhole was the cause, it makes sense and is supported by the swimming pool observation. In my mind, if this had been caused by an explosive demolition detonation the swimming pool would not collapse. Multiple opinions have indicated that if the collapse had been caused by a sinkhole, or poor materials, the entire building would have collapsed; I disagree. Similar results are observed in bank-erosion. Homes built on river or lake banks, especially elevated banks or cliffs, if the earth they are built on or around erodes homes frequently will “collapse” into the body of water. There are thousands of videos that show what I am describing. Sometimes the entire home “falls” and sometimes only portions. There are multiple variables that determine the results. If the underground erosion “sinkhole” was gradually growing this could totally explain the cracks and other reported structural reports.
My point? I support and agree with the point of your post. 😉 I’m a girl, it takes us about three times longer to tell a story than a guy 🤣
I worked for a shoring company for years. I’ve worked in Miami. Our job was part of the foundation work done for buildings and skyscrapers. The caissons and footings are load limit designed. Equally important is the earth around them that keeps them from leaning or sinking. I’m not an engineer but do believe reports the building had been sinking for years. Add in vibration that was also happening from the nearby construction site and it sounds like an accident waiting to happen. I don’t believe this is something that was intentional. Either the building was settling around the caissons or the caissons were settling. Bad either way.

Last edited:

Truthseeker505

Feb 13, 2021
alburquerque nm
There's a guy on YouTube called, "man in America" and I never listen to him him because it's hard trusting anyone. Well I decided to listen to him this morning because his topic was on macafe. that guy they say killed himself. Idk how to explain it. Somehow these dots he connects makes better sense then what's out there now. From my understanding some country that is trying to get laws passed too make bitcoiin part of their currency , well some of their family was in that building. Please someone watch this and help me understand

Last edited:

Trumpster

Feb 6, 2021
YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS SHITE
I can’t imagine a building that tall and heavy not sitting on steel piles hammered down to bedrock. Dumbest engineers possible had to be involved with that mess.

Reactions: OkieAnnie918

moniqueannemcgregor

Jan 1, 2021
Kansas
Miami is a town built on sand with heavy NJ and NY mob influences
and Cuban and South American money all seeking safe harbor. The building inspectors that passed on all this goofy beachside construction need to be prosecuted for dereliction of duty if they pocketed "chump change " to look the other way and for a measly few thousand dollars. The construction was bad to start with. What idiots build a 13 story structure on reclaimed land? Idiots with money to launder and developers and bankers ready to find a condo/washing machine and then sell the units to gullible customers are those type of dishonest developers. I would never put my name on such a project. Buildings can last 150 years or more if well built with solid foundation on good solid ground. Those builders need to be run thru town on a rail tarred and feathered.

Reactions: Trumpster

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
BRAVO, WELL SAID...PROPERTY RECORDS SHOULD GO BACK TO THE VERY FIRST DEED. ITS ALL DIGITAL, BACK THE THE COMMONS DEEDED FROM THE CROWN, THAT'S WHERE THE RESEARCH HAS TO BEGIN, "FOLLOW THE MONEY".

ITS TIME TO MAKE PUBLIC ALL OWNERSHIP PRINCIPALS IN ALL AMERICAN ASSETS. INCLUDING THE STOCK MARKET. NO MORE 5% OR 10% OWNERSHIP RULES, ONE SHARE, YOUR LISTED ON PUBLIC DATABASES.PERIOD.

THEAMERICAN

May 27, 2021
THE RUBBLE HAS BEEN CLEARED OUT AND WHAT A SITE, THE FOUNDATION IS ENTACT, NO SINK HOLE. THIS WAS CHEAP CONSTRUCTION PROJECT, DRUG MONEY IN THE '80's BUILT MIAMI, TOTAL CORRUPTION. SO THIS IS WHAT WILL FOLLOW INSURANCE COMPANIES WILL STOP INSURING CERTAIN PROPERTIES ALL OVER, BECAUSE EVENTUALLY THEM IS ALL COMING DOWN.
1626928349724.png

al3

Feb 16, 2021

see stopthecirme.net
planned again and more coming soon
part of the plan in multiple locations

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat