BREAKING: DOCTORS unite Against Dr. Anthony Fauci (The Legal Battle Begins)....

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
I posted last week a video that had re-surfaced concerning Dr. Anthony Fauci (from one of his biggest adversary Dr. Kary Mullis). Dr. Kary, believed to his core that Dr. Anthony Fauci is a liar and a FAKE. I will provide the link to that video as well below. But over the past couple of days I got word that there were a group of Doctors who had been working together (pulling all resources) to make a stand against NIH, CDC, and Dr. Anthony Fauci upon the release of this 3rd BOOSTER SHOT. This alliance is to be shared with anyone you know and love that may have come into contact with COVID-19 or has been hesistant in getting the "Vaccine". This group of Doctors will get any patient who would like access to alternative options (other than these Vaccines -- eg. Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, Monocolodial Antibodies etc..)

PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO AND SHARE THIS FEED / LINK:
And if you want to see the previous video I shared about Dr. Kary talking about Fauci click here:

Shellee

Jan 13, 2021
Anyone hear the comment that if you dont get the jab ... you dont belong anywhere in the world ??? "Boy they sure do want to force u to get it !!! I myself live by The Constitution of The United States !!! And another thing trying to violate your rights for a virus that has a 99.9.7 percent survival rate just proves the Trojan horse is in our house !!!! These evil people need hung !!! How many crimes against humanity are "We the People " going to stand for ????? I take my question up above as a threat !!!!!

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
Your title references, legal battle. So, chalk up another, in your face, win for the enemy. They own the legal system and therefore welcome any and all legal action to slap everything good, honest and moral down.

• Wow
Reactions: Lady Patriot

DaveMan

May 15, 2021
Your title references, legal battle. So, chalk up another, in your face, win for the enemy. They own the legal system and therefore welcome any and all legal action to slap everything good, honest and moral down.
100% correct. If only there were a way to fix corruption. CCP controls the House, Senate, the White House, State Dept, Defense Dept, CIA, FBI. So what's next? CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE? If the courts are useless then the only option is violence (politics by other means). But the courts will at least pause certain actions....(in some cases) but your point is received... The Hurdles are REAL.

Reactions: Uaskedforit

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat