boris shilling for corman - no mention of the omissions in the subpoenas

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

WHITEFRANK

War Room VIP Member
Jun 15, 2021
Wasting minute after minute blabbering on is bad enough, shilling for greitens (soros backed), shilling for the dead arizona audit, but worst- still shilling with no challenge for corman and his BS subpoenas.
Get him off the show.

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
It’s too bad the “War Room Posse” can’t hold Bannon to the fire in a way that makes him actually rethink this sleazy new direction he seems to be going down.
He is taking his audience for granted as suckers who are so desperate for attention and validation that they will tolerate anything.
He has positioned himself as a leader of the “deplorables” and gained their trust which, if he shows himself to be just another grifter douchebag is way more of a betrayal than the people in the conservative msm who turned their back on MAGA.

A80A9EA1-3F6C-41C0-A895-E5C7F77DABB5.jpeg

Reactions: WHITEFRANK

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
It’s too bad the “War Room Posse” can’t hold Bannon to the fire in a way that makes him actually rethink this sleazy new direction he seems to be going down.
He is taking his audience for granted as suckers who are so desperate for attention and validation that they will tolerate anything.
He has positioned himself as a leader of the “deplorables” and gained their trust which, if he shows himself to be just another grifter douchebag is way more of a betrayal than the people in the conservative msm who turned their back on MAGA.

View attachment 9027
I'm gonna give Bannon a break. He's been in that disgusting scene too long and is jaded. No where near as jaded as the politicians in that sh*t hole but, nevertheless, he still has some of the "group think" tendencies.
I'm not expecting him to be the leader of the required action, action, action (not committeemen, school boards, etc.) to fix this. In fact, he isn't that guy. But neither was Thomas Payne.
He's correct about individual human agency. That is what is required - VAST MAJORITY EN MASSE!

Landscapebro

Aug 13, 2021
I'm gonna give Bannon a break. He's been in that disgusting scene too long and is jaded. No where near as jaded as the politicians in that sh*t hole but, nevertheless, he still has some of the "group think" tendencies.
I'm not expecting him to be the leader of the required action, action, action (not committeemen, school boards, etc.) to fix this. In fact, he isn't that guy. But neither was Thomas Payne.
He's correct about individual human agency. That is what is required - VAST MAJORITY EN MASSE!
For me that kind of empathy depends on what’s really going down and what he knew and when he knew it, particularly in regards to Corman and Mastriano and why he persists in going easy on Corman.

And imo he kind of was that guy in that he knows full well he became a virtual lifeline for countless maga people who, as he used to say, were in the fetal position after the election. He used military lingo, he gave his audience stern talking-to’s when they became blackpilled, he gave directions, pushed them to become activists, framed the narrative, had people believing ‘we got this’.
These are all good things, wonderful things, almost sacred given the time and corcumstances - provided he’s on the level and not compromised and running interference (for Corman or someone in that orbit). And to me it’s really starting to appear that way. To the extent that I’ve gone from a daily listener to a skimmer - just in case something breaks. But at this point, Im just not interested in his takes .

He’s been backing off on all of it while maintaining the impression he isnt. If he knows something, and it’s bad he should come clean or “recuse himself” as they say.

Last edited:

Uaskedforit

Jun 15, 2021
Arizona, U.S.A
For me that kind of empathy depends on what’s really going down and what he knew and when he knew it, particularly in regards to Corman and Mastriano and why he persists in going easy on Corman.

And imo he kind of was that guy in that he knows full well he became a virtual lifeline for countless maga people who, as he used to say, were in the fetal position after the election. He used military lingo, he gave his audience stern talking-to’s when they became blackpilled, he gave directions, pushed them to become activists, framed the narrative, had people believing ‘we got this’.
These are all good things, wonderful things, almost sacred given the time and corcumstances - provided he’s on the level and not compromised and running interference (for Corman or someone in that orbit). And to me it’s really starting to appear that way. To the extent that I’ve gone from a daily listener to a skimmer - just in case something breaks. But at this point, Im just not interested in his takes .

He’s been backing off on all of it while maintaining the impression he isnt. If he knows something, and it’s bad he should come clean or “recuse himself” as they say.
I agree with a lot of what you said and I too am a skimmer. I watch the taped version on RAV and ff past everything and anything I don't care to see or hear, especially Boris and any attempts to provide cover for him. I'm especially looking forward to the AZ results and the reveal of Boris' "Sources".
I think a better platform would be with Raheem and at least a 1/3 of the time to him for his observations. Even Cortez is too much of a gamer of all this and they are training Posobiec to be a player also.
But they are making a living at it and WE are watching and hoping that we get to hear something different than WE know in our hearts. If there isn't cordite in the air - WE LOSE.

War Room Live Chat

Support War Room With a Small Donation
Donations pay for increased server capacity, Live Chat and patriots/causes that appear on the show.

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat