Bioweapons Programs In The Works Targeting Your DNA

• Join War Room Forum!

Welcome Deplorable! Please take a moment to Sign Up for a free account so you can join in on the LIVE CHAT and forum DISCUSSIONS.

FlamingREDpatriot

Jan 10, 2021
Well......this is just PURE EVIL.....and just think.....our president..... is..... IN BED......probably literally.....with these THUGS.
Just another endearing POINT to share with all of our DEMONCRATIC family members...actually.....I will encourage you guys to do it.....I pretty much cant....why....?......because my head would explode and it would turn into world war 3.....the adults are actually coherent....in our family.......its th Ne damn MILLENNIALS....that get under my feathers.....and I just have to walk away...put my brain on...'pause'.....and turn...smile....and talk about the weather and Harry Potter. Oh....GAWD.

Reactions: ABQ Nicole and Tobi

AlinskyHunter

May 28, 2021
Just curious - has anyone noticed if the needle is discarded after covid vaccine is given? Are they saving the needles? Can you get DNA from the needle that was injected into you?
Project 112 & Project SHAD & Operation Paperclip ARE REAL, VAST, AND FROUGHT WITH DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES. Experimentation on the US public, US military personnel, and the global community is nothing new. The EXPERIMENTAL CCP-19 VACCINE IS JUST THE MOST RECENT 'VARIANT.' Disasterous consequences are just BEGINNING to occur. I smell numerous 'lack of informed consent' law suits on the horizon...

Reactions: Made in the U.S.A

Made in the U.S.A

Feb 19, 2021
Project 112 & Project SHAD & Operation Paperclip ARE REAL, VAST, AND FROUGHT WITH DISASTROUS CONSEQUENCES. Experimentation on the US public, US military personnel, and the global community is nothing new. The EXPERIMENTAL CCP-19 VACCINE IS JUST THE MOST RECENT 'VARIANT.' Disasterous consequences are just BEGINNING to occur. I smell numerous 'lack of informed consent' law suits on the horizon...
The more ‘tech/sci-fi advancement, the worse the agenda becomes...

War Room Live Chat

Hey Deplorable! Join us...

Never miss out. Join in on all that our community as to offer!

Sign Me Up!

Trending Today

War Room Podcast

War Room Live Chat